It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Fmr US Senators File Statements With NY Court Connecting Saudi Arabia With 9/11 Attacks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I had actually just talked to my father about this today. now, I know none of you know my father. but I find him to be an EXTREMELY credible and intelligent man. He studies a lot of law, business, and history, and was in the army. he never speaks on subjects that he does not know about, and if he does, then he will tell you that he is not well informed on the subject. so he is never one to make himself look smarter than he is.

ANYWAYS. I asked him what he thought, and he said. "it was not the US govt. (which I still find difficult for myself to believe, after going through this whole "never trust 'the man' revelation.") but Saudi Arabia. 9/11 of them were Saudi Arabians. yes, nine out of eleven

he has watched numerous documentaries on it, and has done his own research as well I'm sure.

that is just what he told me. and I will take it for what it means to me, and you can all take it for what it means to you.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by brice
I don't know if this is related but I have to say there is some kind of connection!

Lol that has to be photoshopped. If what is basically a sattelite state of the us, former protectorate of England (commonwealth?) was involved, then it will be interesting to see to whom else these pepole at an goverment level were connected.
edit on 5-4-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join