It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Fmr US Senators File Statements With NY Court Connecting Saudi Arabia With 9/11 Attacks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Which was the facily where the would be pilots logged their flight hours again?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
cleric's name Saleh Ibn Abdul Rahman al-Hussayen

name of airport Pinal Airpark near Marana, Arizona

Here is what I remember the last time I heard about the Marana airport years ago
Marana and the CIA

40 years ago I got over being surprised by what the CIA does. Take away chemtrail talk about Pinal, there's still great stories.

Re Sen Bob Graham's co-chair of the Congressional Joint Inquiry. Graham's co-chair in the House was Porter Goss. Goss, former CIA, co-sponsor USA Patriat Act, represented Florida's 14th district, where hijackers later trained. Did he steer Inquiry away from Saudi involvement? Oh, and George W. named Goss first DNI and last DCI.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immune
reply to post by Rafe_

So what? A persons nationality does not mean they are acting out with government backing or does it? do you honestly believe Saudi Arabia would intentionally target one of its largest consumers? that seems like flawed logic to me

about as much sense as letting the Saudi government airlift the Bin Laden family members out of the country on 9/12/01

sounds fishy ... you let the family of forieng nationals of your main suspect get special treatment and flown out of the country ...

in the MIddle East .... Bin Ladens family would be in cuffs or dead......

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

It does not sound so fishy anymore if you need somebody to be hands on to fabricate a pretext for war and change. Then it is not fishy at all that it was a close ally, to not say satellite state, rather than a hostile nation or target nation.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Immune

It's not that the move would be smart for the price of oil...
It is the principle of bringing those who are truly responsible to justice.
The 9-11 Commission accomplished nothing and their entire report is full of holes that it isn't even funny and people do not realize this and just take "official" reports for supreme truth. That is not the case.
I honestly don't believe anything will happen from this but it would be nice to see values precede what is good for our wallets right now. Maybe if Obama would use federal land to drill for oil, or let the Keystone line go thru, or permit more offshore drilling, we could touch the futures market....but oh well..

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

www.historycommons.org.../11_hijackers=complete_911_timeline_alleged_hijackers__flight_training&timeline=complete_911_t imeline

Florida? Pensacola Florida? So they received their flight training at an US military base? I wonder to what extend MPRI was involved with that particular base.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Thanks for the timeline link. I think there was a common mis-identification of the Pensacola pilots; the names of both sets of the three pilots just happened to be the same. Nonetheless, there still is much more to the 9/11 story as time goes on. I will get back here later.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by desert

Did they train at Pensacola or not? Which flight school did they use?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Short reply now. No, IMO, no hijacker ever trained at Pensacola. There was training at various civilian schools, including small aircraft and simulators. What is never mentioned is training in actual aircraft of the type to be flown. Mr. Marshall connected dots of evidence from reports and personal investigation that lead to Pinal Airpark and Saudi govt training in Boeing aircraft of the type to be used. To me, his theory fits. More later.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
To add to thread

. After submitting a 500 page report to the American public, U.S. Senator Bob Graham, the co-chairman of the Inquiry said, “There was a ‘direct line’ between the terrorists and the government of Saudi Arabia. The Saudi government had provided logistical and financial support to at least two of the 9/11 hijackers while they lived in Southern California.”

... if the Saudi Government was involved in 9/11, this is a fundamental change to our understanding of the attack. This is a game changer.

... Led by Dick Cheney, the Intelligence Community was allowed to tamper with the report before it was released as a declassified document. They redacted 28 pages that dealt with the Saudi discoveries and crammed the explosive discoveries deep in the report between long, monotonous passages. They would distract the American public with threats of further attacks, a push to war, a rush to judgement and announce, with great fanfare, that they would form a 9/11 Commission. They threatened the Inquiry and their staff with jail if any of the information on the Saudis was leaked.

The FBI had responded aggressively to the request by Cheney to investigate the Inquiry’s staff, interviewing dozens of members of Congress and their aides. The bureau suggested it wanted to use polygraphs on some of the lawmakers with the threat of prosecution and jail —of being traitors in a time of war. To Graham, the entire experience seemed surreal. The moderate senator from Florida would publish a full account in a book entitled Intelligence Matters in 2004. In it, Graham stated that Cheney led a coverup of mass proportions in regard to the Saudis and used all sorts of tricks that included leaking false information to the media and then quoting information he leaked as evidence. One might think that a United States Senator, who had led an investigation into the actions of the vice president during 9/11, and who was calling out Dick Cheney in a coverup of critical evidence, might draw significant media attention. It didn’t.

...Yet, Graham and his investigators were convinced that a number of Saudi officials, knew that terrorists had entered the United States beginning in 2000 in preparation for some sort of an attack. Graham believed that Saudi officials had directed spies operating in the United States to assist them. It was an astonishing allegation, but Graham felt the facts were indisputable. The remaining question was whether any of the evidence could be made public and whether Graham could survive the efforts by the White House and congressional Republicans to portray him as a partisan conspiracy theorist— a headline grabbing kook.

...Senator Graham wrote: “What Jacobsen found in searching through the FBI’s files was that two eventual hijackers had been befriended shortly after their arrival in California by a mysterious Saudi expatriate who seemed clearly to be working on behalf of some part of the Saudi government.” Of great interest is that he was on the payroll of an aviation contractor to the Saudi government.

...The source of Bassan’s money was an additional shock to the congressional investigators: Much of it had come in the form of cashier’s checks directed to his family by the wife of the Saudi Ambassador [Prince Bandar bin Sultan--- the close personal friend of the Bush Family] to Washington.” This raised a big red flag.

Prince Bandar, as you shall see in following chapters, has been involved in numerous covert activities between the US and Saudi intelligence networks over the past thirty years.
There was one more alarming surprise in the FBI files: Two hijackers had been in close contact in San Diego with a longtime FBI informant, Abdussattar Shaikh; they had both lived in Shaikh’s home for a time. As you will see, the Bush Administration and FBI Headquarters blocked the congressional investigation from interviewing the informant after Jacobsen learned his identity.

For over 80 pages within the Inquiry’s report, there is clear evidence that the hijackers entered the U.S. in January of 2000, and were immediately met by Saudi Intelligence agents in Los Angeles, California. The Saudi agents were identified as employees of the Saudi Civil Aviation authority, which explains the hijackers’ eventual path to flight training on Boeing planes and airline related expertise.

source

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
So any information on where they trained?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Oh, indeed! According to the last link you provided, there was training at

Huffman Aviation, the Venice, Florida
Flight Training Center, Florida
CRM Airline Training Center, Arizona
"Hanjour enrolls on a rigorous one-year flight training program at the renowned Sierra Academy of Aeronautics, in Oakland. However, he only attends the 30-minute orientation class, on September 8, and then never returns."
Sawyer School of Aviation, Arizona
Arizona Aviation

Here's someone with an interesting read on the pilots

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

The frequency was not a VOR but the LOC (Localizer) Frequency with a shorter range than a VOR--- 767Flyer is Philip Marshall, and I am the author of The Big Bamboozle, False Flag 9/11 and Lakefront Airport. The point is that when I recreated the tactical plan, UA 93 was in prime position to execute the attack on DC when he was 112 miles north, but for some unknown reason, the plane proceeded to 280 miles west and at that point, the LOC frequency--- (that was manually set in by the hijackers) was out of range. My guess is that the 40 minute taxi out at EWR may have caused some confusion or indecision whether to proceed with the plan.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 767Flyer

Ah, good, thank you for making that clearer re use of the LOC, 767Flyer.

At the end of ProudBird's lengthy informative post with images following Alfie1's, the NTSB reference is given that mentions this distance to station as being too far away.

Everyone interested in 9/11 conspiracies should read your book, The Big Bamboozle. IMO you've uncovered the MOA9/11Cs.

Your 9/11 theory deserves a separate thread. Maybe a thread for discussion by everyone who has read your book.

There is the Valerie Plame side of the CIA, use of the CIA for true defense of the country. Then there is the side, what I would call "off the black books" side, where not even Congressional oversight is privy to.

The dots you connect end up an ugly picture of where this country is today and the abuse of power at the highest levels (executive, military, intelligence) that got us to this point.

Hopefully, the Senators' NY court action will shed some light on Saudi involvement beyond fundraising.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

Not only did they fly out of the states. But the rest of the USA was grounded at the time as the hunt was on for Bin Ladin
. So the Saudies left whilst every one else in the USA was grounded.
Ha ha ha ha

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
As time goes by we're seeing that many governments were in on 9/11.
The Western Powers and Middle Eastern countries alike with all of their Intelligence forces.
Like JFK, the truth will never be told publicly because of the repercussions to names, corporations, and nations.
And too much for too many to profit.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The really interesting part is to see who can be linked to the Saudis.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Just throwing out a coincidence I came across the other day. I'm not saying it's very significant, but it is definitely fishy.

New evidence links Saudi Arabia to 9/11 hijackers: Graham SARASOTA — Weeks after terrorists brought down the World Trade Center, FBI agents swarmed into a Sarasota gated community to investigate the mysterious disappearance of a wealthy young Saudi couple who apparently had ties to some of the hijackers. The couple and their two children abandoned their home abruptly, just a week or so before Sept. 11, leaving behind cars, furniture and food on countertops. According to one published report, the FBI discovered phone calls between the house and at least two of the hijackers and several other terrorism suspects stretching back a year. Yet until a Fort Lauderdale website reported the news this week, no mention of the couple has ever appeared publicly — not in the Sept. 11 commission report, nor in FBI briefings to congressional investigators, former Florida Sen. Bob Graham said Friday.

The Interrupted Reading: The Kids with George W. Bush on 9/11 There has rarely been a starker juxtaposition of evil and innocence than the moment President George W. Bush received the news about 9/11 while reading The Pet Goat with second-graders in Sarasota, Fla.

Ironically, Bush was in the SAME EXACT town as Saudi officials who had direct ties to the hijackers. I know, there's nothing to prove here, just throwing it out there as some food for thought

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by homervb

So did he have any kind of contact with them at all?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I don't know if this is related but I have to say there is some kind of connection!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join