It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Fmr US Senators File Statements With NY Court Connecting Saudi Arabia With 9/11 Attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Just 4 hours ago, and it could end up being news if the MSM actually allows it to be.

rt.com...

Two former American senators involved in federal inquiries that dealt with the September 11 terrorist attacks are asking the US to re-examine the possibility that Saudi Arabia played a pivotal role in the tragedy.

Both Bob Graham and Bob Kerrey, two former senators for the states of Florida and Nebraska, respectively, have filed statements with the Federal Court for the Southern District of New York in which they suggest that the Saudi government had a substantial role in the 9/11 attacks. Senator Graham previously served as chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence on 9/11 and Kerrey was a member of the bi-partisan National Commission on Terrorist Acts Upon the United States, commonly referred to as the "9/11 Commission.”

I just watched a former CIA agent on MSNBCs Hardball claiming that the word has been that the Bush WH shut down the investigations to prevent a rift with the Saudi Royal Family as they were planning the invasion of Iraq. Tossing the House of Saud under the bus, it seems.

Unbelievable.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
S&F thx for sharing!

Give 'em 3 days to come up with some WMD findings

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
No longer believe anything they say anymore. US Gov is blaming everyone for the 9 /11 attacks. They are now using it as an excuse to create war with other countries. I mean really how many countries are they going to keep accusing the 9/11 attacks on. Next they will be telling us the Aussies were involved....
Just over it...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Odd that the Bushes and the House of Saud have had such a close relationship for such a long time.

www.amazon.com...

Okay, maybe not that odd.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Confirmed in NY Times. Sorry, site would not allow me on without leaving cookies. Just Google article and author below. Finally someone saying something! The Bushes are long, long time best friends of the House of Saud. There has to be more to it than giving them a pass cause the USA was going to invade Iraq. The Saudi's were allowed to fly out of the country when everybody else was grounded! Looks like the truth everybody knows is slowly coming to light!

Saudi Arabia May Be Tied to 9/11, 2 Ex-Senators Say
By ERIC LICHTBLAU

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It would tickle me pink to throw the entire Bush family in prison... why not make it Gitmo......!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

No offence but are you guys STILL going on about 911?
That was years ago, move on.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26
reply to post by NorEaster

No offence but are you guys STILL going on about 911?
That was years ago, move on.

No statute of limitations on murder. Not on mass murder either. Besides....did you notice that this entire forum is focused on the 9/11 attacks?

Do you know where you are right now? Do you know what year this is? Do you know who the president is?

Do you know that you misspelled offense?

edit on 3/1/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I just got home from work and was in the process of making a thread on this. Glad I did a search!

When I was in bed this morn I heard something on MSNBC that made my blood boil! They said that even if the Saudi's are involved...who cares! They are our "gas station" and shouldn't mess with that!

I found the vid. We should be as angry as the the families of the victims, and IMO the MSM has no right to use 9/11 as a sympathy card anymore if they are not willing to find the truth!

and it could end up being news if the MSM actually allows it to be.

Even though I did not agree with what the talking heads said on MSNBC, I think they are one step ahead then the rest and are willing to talk about issues the other goons will not touch.
edit on 1-3-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Finally we are getting somewhere. Although how exactly is that news, werent most of the terror suspects Saudis and trained in America? At least the flying part?
edit on 1-3-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Finally we are getting somewhere. Although how exactly is that news, werent most of the terror suspects Saudis and trained in America? At least the flying part?
edit on 1-3-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

8 or 9 of them were saudis and their 'flyboys' or better said 'no-flyboys' took basic flying lessons with the training wheels on from a dutch guy who owned a flightschool in the U.S who testified that they could not even fly ,take of or land a Cessna.

I doubt the saudi trail will get a lot of attention in the msm. It has been like this since day 11.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
So, yes this is absolutely brilliant lets blame one of the last oil producing country's we are on good terms with absolutely the best idea ever here's an idea how about we just jack the price of gas up to 30 bucks a gallon and get it over with. Bin Laden took credit for the attacks, now he's dead i think its time we stop kicking the dead horse. Or just have the president burn a picture of Mohammed on national live TV i think that will finally finish off all diplomatic relations with the middle east and the government would be able to further impose martial law and finish sucking the American people dry.

For 10 years we have used 9/11 to invade and further upset that whole area i think enough is enough. al-qaeda took the towers down and took all the credit we chased them through 3 country's (Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan) let the blame lay on them and lets move along shall we.

PS just because someone is a citizen of a country does not mean their actions are that of the whole country. If it was well then Italy should have invaded us because of Amanda Knox and that situation.
edit on 3/1/2012 by Immune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Totally untrue:

....from a dutch guy who owned a flightschool in the U.S who testified that they could not even fly ,take of or land a Cessna.

On another thread someone had posted the FAA application for Hani Hanjour (American 77) that showed he was applying for a Boeing 737 type rating. Here in the USA. His address was listed in Saudi Arabia, and his nationality was also listed as Saudi.

OP: THIS is a tip of the iceberg, and the stink that all of the most rabid "9/11 conspiracy" and "The Gumbint Did It!" have been nattering on about for the last decade. The stink of "cover-up" is real.....it's just that the so-called "truthers" have been on the wrong track. Something I've known for a long time.

The real crime is fully on Bush, and his cronies....but not that they "did" 9/11.....their actions show their guilt at, as this thread is revealing, covering up the Saudi connection.

And that is what "9/11 truthers" have "sensed" all these years.

The rest of their claims, all the nonsense that has ensued, are distractions from this simple fact. It is not beyond logic that a LOT of the craziest and most incorrect claims made have been "inserted" by Bush shills into the many narratives, as well.....in order to keep them diverted from this truth.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

Yeah lets ignore the fact that there were mainly saudis identified as the highjackers, lets ignore the fact that there has been suspicions towards saudis from the start ,lets ignore the fact that the saudis killed all our friends ,family ,brothers and sisters...

..because you want to top of your car.

Well do not worry because if they did it then it has been ignored all along.

And B.laden has denied doing it since day 1.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Look snowcrash, i mean, bird, the man that gave him the lessons himself has been everywhere making the statement so stop crying over it, the whole situation even made him end his flightschool eventually.

edit on 1-3-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

So what? A persons nationality does not mean they are acting out with government backing or does it? do you honestly believe Saudi Arabia would intentionally target one of its largest consumers? that seems like flawed logic to me

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immune
reply to post by Rafe_

So what? A persons nationality does not mean they are acting out with government backing or does it? do you honestly believe Saudi Arabia would intentionally target one of its largest consumers? that seems like flawed logic to me

How is that? Even the fact that most of the supposed highjackers were saudis has been held back as much as possible, how many times have you seen them repeat that on the MSM? They would have known full well that they would not be outed as the perps. As posted in the video in this thread "It is one of these things we rather not know"

You are being a bit naive about this.

But then again i am also not saying that this is what went down but you certaintly should not shrug it off. I keep a open mind to most things.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immune
reply to post by Rafe_

If you read the title of the post or did some of your own research you would have know the Senators testified implicating Saudi Arabia not citizens of Saudi Arabia.
brice
edit on 1-3-2012 by brice because: spelling

edit on 1-3-2012 by brice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

I think you missed my point, in 2001 the world traded with American dollars, the US economy was in great shape the housing bubble had not popped yet and the dollar was the strongest currency in the world at the time so why would the Saudi Arabian "government" bite the hand that feeds them unprovoked? Just as the American citizen is not responsible for our governments blunders (in a way we are because we voted them in but not the point here) the government is not responsible for what you or i do as an American citizen.

Why would we hold the Saudi government responsible for the actions of a fringe group? Are we responsible for Amanda Knox? How about the Pro-democratic group arrested in Egypt? How about the Mexican drug-lords who are killing Americans on the border, Are they working for our government?

The line seems to be blurred between the actions of citizens and the action of government neither represent each other, unless you can provide solid proof the Saudi hijackers were working for their government then i think innocent until proven guilty should apply here. If there is no link between the Saudi government and the hijackers then it was just radical citizens acting on their own accord.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I give up this horse has been beaten to death i guess then we should just invade Saudi Arabia then since there is a solid evidence that they might have possibly had something to do with it then right? After all that is what we do blame a middle eastern country for 9/11 then ransack then right?

I remember the good old days where proof was required to make an accusation good thing we got past that barbaric thought

edit on 3/1/2012 by Immune because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join