It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabian Oil Pipeline Destroyed in Explosion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by EvillerBob

Originally posted by Lawlz0rz
all i know is that $5 a gallon is gonna be the tarantula up everyone's A hole the next few months

In the UK we're already paying the equivalent of $9.50 a gallon - give or take $0.50 depending where you buy. I look forward to the pump prices skyrocketing in the next few days

Thats when you buy a bicycle and flip big oil the finger.

Find me a bicycle that will carry four people at 60mph without causing me to die of exhaustion or a heart attack and I'll consider it.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Iran can target every single oil refinery in the middle east to effectively retaliate against a military strike on its country, that will surely see gasoline going to up 20 dollars a gallon for sure. If just one pipeline was in indication of the bump of gas prices, imagine hundreds or refineries being targeted.

In a way that could be a good thing because people will finally be forced to move away from fossil fuels for EVERYTHING and usher in a new clean technology that will be forced to be shared... and hopefully get us out of the ME for a change... and for good...

I live a mile away from my job and have no problems resorting to my bike if it does get that high ($20 a gal)... Besides, then I can just ride my bike on all those empty roads...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

I would ride a bike everywhere where it not for the fact I live through a mountain range and going uphill sucks lol.

I am from Florida and Im telling you I would ride across that state if I could.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sykonot

Me too... Tampa side and a nice ride to Daytona or Cocoa Beach would actually be more fun then driving...

I wouldn't have to worry about idiots trying to get close to me and run me off the road either...

Mountains would be harsh for sure, but I love the mountains and the fresh air so I envy you because at night you can look up and see stars... Not in FL

edit on 3-3-2012 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join