It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange dreams and a new development.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Ok im sorry everyone i dont have a doom and gloom kind of dream to share.. my dreams have been filled with flowers co workers and just general strangeness. But this morning i awoke to find my ring on a different finger. Now i am a bit unnerved by this. And i was wondering if anyone at all has ever had such a strange thing happen to them?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
ya kind of! its not dream related, but a least once a week lately,i wake up to my grandfather clock with the time changed,and the door open! THIS CLOCK DOES NOT WORK!!!!! never has since i owned it!
the creepy part is when it chimes in the middle of the night!!!

i don't even have the key to wind it!!!
it was at 12:02 for about 10 days,2 days ago it read 4:04! still there now,and it chimed while my girlfriend was over the other night,so i know i'm not mad!!!

the ring on the other finger is weird.do you sleepwalk?
your wife/husband playing jokes on you!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
i sleep alone.. no one to play a joke on me and the ring does not come off to easily. Never have been known to sleep walk either..
im very creeped out by this.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Actually OP this much cooler than doom and gloom!
I'll post my experience later I'm at work.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Natame

I used to talk in my sleep, sleepwalk heck I even slept with my eye's open - wierd. it's amazing to think of what the body gets up to when asleep. How hard is your ring to remove? And sounds like an interesting dream, flowers and coworkers and such beats my aeroplane into a mountain dream any day

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Acronychal

LOL well my daily life is all about the doom and gloom of what might happen. I think my dreaming life is trying to calm me down
...i actually have to twist and turn my ring to remove it. I was shocked when i looked down at my hand and it was on the wrong finger. I have had this ring on for several months. it was even turned upside down. I really cant explain it.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
At a friend's house, the tv kept switching channels, going up, and the remote was on the table pointing at me. The channel up button kept lighting up and stopped everytime at channel 45.

The previous owners of the house had a family member who commited suiside in that house. Every family member of my buddy's family has had different personnal experiences, all wierder than the other.

Nice thread my friend
Peace and much Love

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

i have heard of alot of strange things...but i never have heard of someone waking up with jewelry moved.. my kids say i must of moved it in my sleep but i just dont see that happening.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Could be, you are now in a new timeline.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's happening to a lot of people.

new topics

top topics

join