It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Memoriam: Andrew Breitbart (1969-2012)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Oh for christ-sake Weed. The conspiracy started thanks to the media not us.

If we woke up this morning and read "Andrew Breitbart died of a fatal heart attack last night" (much like Davy Jones just did yesterday) then....although a few eyebrows would be raised, the conspiracy would've been a side note. Something to consider. Not something so obvious like this.

Who the hell gets autopsied then publicly printed in less than 24-hours? Except a murder or an agenda.

Please stick to defending contrails. Not political deaths. Although the owners are probably one in the same!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Actually, that makes sense. Believe it or not most heart attacks happen in the evening and what do we do in the evening? We eat dinner.

www.medscape.com...

Big meals increase your risk of a heart attack by up to 4 times. He was also a very angry guy. Stress will do a number on you. Heck, my uncle victor dropped dead at 53. The life expectancy in the U.S. is just an average.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta
AB,

The lord says thou shall not bare false witness, which is what you did as a profession.
I believe in redemption,so hopefully when you were released from your Earthly bonds
you were forgiven and admitted into a better place.

Odd statement for a guy who just said this in another Breitbart thread.

I am not a right winger, therefore I do not assume I can talk to god, but it
is a good theory if you believe in that book called the bible.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on March 1st 2012 by greeneyedleo because: removed the "add star" url.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran
My thoughts exactly. It takes over a week for Whitney Houston's death to be declared an accident despite being barely able to stand and now this 43 year old healthy man out for an evening walk is declared to have died of "natural causes" almost immediately - and after regular business hours no less which means that the regular coroner wasn't even on duty?

He claims he has video of Obama in college that will come out during the election and less than a month later he drops dead?

hotair.com...
edit on 1-3-2012 by Marid Audran because: (no reason given)

And this is how the idiocracy starts another Web rumor.

They rushed him to the emergency room at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles. Breitbart had suffered heart problems a year earlier, but Bean said he could not pinpoint what happened. 'I don't know what to say. It's devastating,' Bean said.

Breitbart was not healthy, he had heart trouble according to his father in law Orson Bean.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
OK, I'm gonna get into the lunatic fringe of conspiracy whackjobbery (new word I just invented). Sherrif Joe Arpaio's crack team of investigators is set to unveil their investigation into Barry's birth certificate and his past, today. By murdering Andrew Breitbart, Obama and the establishment will take some of the heat off of Arpaio, while at the same time sending a message to other establishment right wing muckrakers to back off the videos Breitbart supposedly had.

It was kind of convenient when Eric Holder was set to testify in front of Congress over the botched drug running operation Fast and Furious an that story was breaking wide open in the main stream media, that Bin laden was suddenly captured the day before, and that's all the media talked about.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

It's ATS, Obama could fart and it would be a conspiracy. It's all because he said he had some video. I doubt he did. He made claims like that before and never backed it up.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta
AB,

The lord says thou shall not bare false witness, which is what you did as a profession.
I believe in redemption,so hopefully when you were released from your Earthly bonds
you were forgiven and admitted into a better place.

Just because you don't agree with someone does it mean they BEAR false witness. Maybe some day you liberals will see the truth. Until then, you have your weed and your TV to keep you company.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

It's ATS, Obama could fart and it would be a conspiracy. It's all because he said he had some video. I doubt he did. He made claims like that before and never backed it up.

Here ya go!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

You never heard of him? He has probably been one of the three most important journalists in the world for the past half dozen years. He was also an acknowledged enemy of the current administration. This being the most important time for misinformation in the pursuit of continued rule by our present Dictator here, I do feel that skepticism of the initial mass media reporting is valid!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
For you guys that think Breitbart was an angel, lets not forget what he did to Shirley Sherrod. He BLATANTLY lied in his editing of the video of her and got her fired, for no reason other than to rile up the emotions of people who buy into right wing establishment bull #.

Extensive media coverage of the excerpted videos, various parties' comments, and later corrections when the full story was discovered, exacerbated the affair. The event brought to the forefront current debates regarding racism in the United States, cable news reporting, ideological websites on the internet, and decisions made by President Barack Obama's administration.[3][4] The Obama administration apologized to Sherrod, and offered her a full-time, high-level internal advocacy position with the USDA[5][6][7], which she ultimately declined.[8] In 2011, Sherrod sued Breitbart for defamation.[9] His attorneys filed for dismissal two months later on First Amendment grounds. In February 2012, Breitbart's motion was denied, leaving Sherrod's suit against him to proceed.

source

I remember that saga vividly; it's all the media talked about for weeks on end. It was a manufactured controversy. That is what people like Breitbart do. They manufacture controversy to take the eyes of the US public off the real ball.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Here's one thing I don't get: People always feign sorrow when someone dies but when they are alive half the time they don't even notice them. I'm not gonna shed tears over someone I didn't know and have never met. That would be fake.

Conservatives will lambaste me for not towing the fake sorrow line, but they won't cry if Obama drops dead tomorrow. In fact I'm certain you will see threads of glee about it. People are hypocrites, it's just the way of the world. I refuse to join in on that party.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Let's let Breitbart speak for himself

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
On a scale of 1 to 10 I give him a 9 for showmanship/hype and a 2 for content/substance. Just another small potatoes tabloid 'journalist' with a bought and paid for agenda.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by SaturnFX

And did he or did he not expose some nasty and crooked politicians?

I guess if he was exposing conservatives you would have LUVED him?

Yes?

Typical double standard much?

I only know him from 2 things
the acorn lie he pushed
and the Weiner its none of my damn business "scandal" he pushed.

Overall, not a fan considering those are the two big things that come to mind about him..a liar and a tabloid gossip piece. not really writing Shakespeare now, was he.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

The thing is, I agree with Breitbart's assertion about racial motivations in the USDA and how they allotted funds. However, why did he need to blatantly edit Sherod's video to make her look more racially motivated?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

ACORN lie? Do tell. Everyone keeps mentioning it without proving a lie.

The O'keefe sting operation blew the doors off of ACORN. The guilty don't like to get caught.

The police set up stings all the time. They use undercover officers to act and play the roles of hookers, drug dealers, drug users, car thieves, chop shop owners, pedophiles, hit men etc etc....

MIssion accomplished and I guess Okeefe lied by stating that he was a pimp. Boo Hoo!

Breitbart managed to cut off only one head of the Hydra.

ACORN chief organizer Bertha Lewis has created a group called the Black Institute whose agenda is essentially identical to ACORN's. ACORN founder Wade Rathke is spreading the gospel of Marxist social justice around the world through his offshoot group ACORN International (also known as Community Organizations International).

State chapters have incorporated themselves under new names. New York became New York Communities for Change. California became Alliance of Californians for Community Empowerment. Texas became Texas Organizing Project. ACORN's vote manufacturing division, Project Vote, still operates under the same name and small-c communist Frances Fox Piven still sits on its board. ACORN's housing bubble generator, ACORN Housing, changed its name to Affordable Housing Centers of America. It's the same people in the same offices and it just goes on and on.

ACORN insiders have admitted that the "new" groups will re-federate under a new name soon.

ACORN is a "boiler room" operation. Once the authorities get wind of it, it moves and assumes a new name while it seeks out fresh victims. Long before two conservative activists captured ACORN employees on video offering to assist in the creation of a brothel for pedophiles, ACORN insiders knew the game plan. They knew the day would come when the ACORN brand was so tarnished it was time to go underground. After the videos revealed what ACORN was really about, its leaders set about laying the groundwork for ACORN's rebirth.

spectator.org...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

BS:

The conspiracy started thanks to the media not us.

It is speculative at this point, and sometimes people in the media who are not proper journalists will do so, and create this sort of "non"-conspiracy mongering BS.

AND< yes...."us" (as in a few certain ATS members) are starting the "conspiracy", here.

The news reports primarily say "natural causes"....this is to immediately inform that there was no obvious murder. But, to immediately (within less than 24 hours) come onto ATS and scream "Obama Did It!!" is quite ridiculous. This has happened already in this thread...the inference at least.

And, yeah.....some in the many media (or was it a "blog"?? Not even proper journalism??) see "natural causes", and hear the family (or someone else) mention previous heart conditions and health issues....and thus the "heart attack" meme is born.

But, some just have to "go there"....disregarding the most obvious: That an actual "hit" by a government would not be so amateurish! This shows that the ones who instantly think "CIA Did It!" just aren't understanding the real world, and are showing a bit of naivete'.

Sorry, but Andrew Breitbart simply wasn't that "dangerous" to the "Establishment". He was just another in a long list of similar types (Ann Coulter, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, etc)...and THEY are still all alive!!

Oh and.....I will post how and where I wish. YOU are way out of line.....

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

In Memoriam: Andrew Breitbart (1969-2012)

bighollywood.breitbart.com

With a terrible feeling of pain and loss we announce the passing of Andrew Breitbart.
(visit the link for the full news article)

I don't believe he died of natural causes at his age. I think he was murdered through a biological weapon by the media conspirators. Andrew had always attacked the media...so media attacked him and done him in!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
to everyone who opines that his death " could not have been natural " or he was " too young to die " :

please follow me - i have been instructed to guide you back to the real world

no seriously -

i am not even going to address the claims of AIDS or drug use

but people claiming he was " too young " or similar need to get a grip

i present : obiturary

only 41 , died unexpectedly of natural causes

people do die all the time of undiagnosed or untreated ailiments

get over it

to make claims that he was " too young " to have died is insane

just because of his rather dubious status , mr Breitbart was not immune to real life , or death

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This is crazy!

Are there really any coincidences?

Though it was reported that he had recently been on the Atkins Diet. Dieting can be dangerous if you are extreme about it or have underlying health issues. A high fat, high protein diet like Atkins is not good for your heart.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join