It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Memoriam: Andrew Breitbart (1969-2012)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by OldCorp

I just hope he made 50 copies.

Oh, wow. When I first heard about this, I was not that concerned.

Now...I am really starting to get a bad idea about it...

THIS:

With the announcement of Andrew’s passing overnight we could not help recalling
our conversation just 3 weeks ago in Washington, DC. Andrew said on Feb 9, 2012 in
Washington, DC

........ “wait til they see what happens March first.”

www.lsnewsgroup.com...

Today is March 1st.

There is a picture of Breitbart with Sinclair taken the day he said that at the link.
edit on 1-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

Because some wacky guy who writes a blog on the internut says he was told by some now dead dude, "wait til they see what happens March first.” which is the day the dead dude died, well then it must be true as dead men tell no tales. How very convenient for Mr. Lawrence Sinclair.
Any corroboration?

I suppose Obama will get blamed for this guy's death somehow within some grand conspiracy theory dreamed up by the redneck trailer park paranoid crowd out there that enable the 1% at the ballot box.

I just heard tonight on the redneck Hannity show on FNC where some goofball pundit claimed that the dead guy Andrew Breitbart had some tapes that would change the election.

It's all a bunch of bull.

The Republican establishment lost one of their media henchmen and now they are looking to politically capitalize on the death of one of their own. DISGUSTING.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Stephen Bannon: We’ll release the tapes Breitbart has of Obama’s college years in the next 10 days

hotair.com...

No, he wasn’t just messing with the left’s head when he said he has tapes of The One in his younger years. They exist, says Bannon, and he and some of the “Big” guys like Joel Pollak and Larry O’Connor are going through them. They must be near the end of their review too if Bannon can promise them as soon as 10 days from now.

Obviously there’ll be organizational upheaval for them to deal with in the days ahead, especially with a new Breitbart site set to launch imminently. Watch to the end for a hint about that; supposedly it’s been in the works for two years and AB was putting the finishing touches on it last night in preparation for a Sunday launch. I assume it has to do with Obama and the election, but stay tuned.

So, was Breitbart planning on launching a new website March 1st possibly?
edit on 2-3-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
One man takes on an SEIU mob, asks a couple of simple questions, the mob backs off when they are unable to answer. Or should I say the SEIU handlers wisk them away because they are incapable of answering the questions.

Great video! The man had stones of steel.

www.breitbart.tv...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'm also sure the March 1st date also revolves around Sheriff Joe Arpaio's findings on Obama's birth certificate.

Maybe Breitbart's tapes are going to back up the Sheriff's statements.

Here's the latest on Sheriff Arpaio's findings:

www.wnd.com...

Here's one statement from the article that I've never heard before:

Also, records of Immigration and Naturalization Service cards filled out by passengers arriving on international flights originating outside the United States in the month of August 1961, examined at the National Archives in Washington, D.C., are missing records for the week of President Obama’s birth.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I am not into all conspiracy theories but, if those videos remain suppressed, it will say a lot, to me. But "they" don't care, look at them, laughing at you and me.

U

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
You stupid a-hole LEO's will defend this man until death/retirement. Name one LEO who will defend that oath. Garbage... I used to be like "damn" when I heard a cop died on the news, now I am more like "awesome" and I look forward for more to perish, hopefully as violently as the deeds they have done. Do not tell me that garbage how "not all cops are bad" If you have some pot or a weapon on you, without a permit (we are allowed both and everything under the constitution) they arrest you, (no matter how good, they will) than screw them. Oath means nothing.

U
edit on 5-3-2012 by USarmyFL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by USarmyFL
You stupid a-hole LEO's will defend this man until death/retirement. Name one LEO who will defend that oath. Garbage... I used to be like "damn" when I heard a cop died on the news, now I am more like "awesome" and I look forward for more to perish, hopefully as violently as the deeds they have done. Do not tell me that garbage how "not all cops are bad" If you have some pot or a weapon on you, without a permit (we are allowed both and everything under the constitution) they arrest you, (no matter how good, they will) than screw them. Oath means nothing.

U

Please show me in the Consitution the right to have drugs?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join