It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Memoriam: Andrew Breitbart (1969-2012)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

We all know about the people involved with ACORN and Marxist groups taking over Occupy with the money provided by their freinds in the 1%, like Ben and Jerry. Hypocrisy of that level seldom goes unnoticed.

They don't even have the decency to let this man be buried before they start the hatchet job all over the Internet. Sick people.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Interesting...are we going to relive the Clinton years all
over again? Who will write the Obama Chronicles?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

You would not want people to think you are part of team Obama here defaming a dead man for revenge.

GLP

Too late, defamation team has been unleashed!

But on a serious note, this is not good news.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by duhdiggitydan
reply to post by Human_Alien

He was an overweight 43 year old. Overweight people have a higher risk of cardiac arrest at younger ages. There is some speculation as to whether or not he was on drugs as well. If he was on drugs that doesn't help the heart in the slightest, especially when overweight. He was also clearly stressed out every time he spoke with someone who didn't agree with his ideas which, again, doesn't help the heart when you're constantly stressed. The combination of those three most likely ended his life.

He was not murdered by the government. His deplorable lifestyle caused his death.

But where's his autopsy report? Did they have it done 'stat' last night then have it Federal Expressed to the Associate Press? C'mon.....! The papers know how to type "reason unknown at this time".

What the hell made them 'assume' it was natural unless they were TOLD to publish that like the good sock puppets they are?
There is every reason to NOT think a 43-year old died naturally devoid an autopsy than to assume he did.
It's backwards. Don't you see that?

Denying an ugly possibility doesn't make a pretty assumption any truer.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Isn't it interesting that less than a month after he announced he has video of Obama in College plotting with the Bill Ayers bunch a plan to take the White House, he dies like this? I hope the video survived in safe hands. Likely incinerated by now though.

Is this ATS or MoveOn

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

I couldn't agree more. He was a demented, twisted loser and the world is better off without people like him around making others look bad just so he looks better. He did some awful things to others that didn't deserve it and ruined innocent lives or at least tried too.

No love lost here and good riddance

ETA
I'm not defending Dems or Reps, just that this guy was a scumbag IMO and he got what he deserved.
edit on 3/1/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Yes, its a highly unprobable "coincidence".

There are some very interesting stories out there surfacing.
That video is one of them I wanted to see.

I know there is a thread on it here, however I dont think the video was
released yet.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Andrew, you were a rabid mouthpiece of the elite. You slandered and constructed destructive disinformation and led the fearfully ignorant conservative masses away from their best interests. A war monger, zionist, defender of the ultra rich and corporations versus the middle class and the poor. Encouraged the ideological division of the american people and added fuel to the racial fire whenever possible. Screamed against benefits for the poor, elderly, sick and disabled while giving corporate bailouts (MEGA welfare) and tax cuts for the rich a wholehearted nod. You were a key tool of the elite for turning americans towards war and genocide while profiting the elite through lies, theft and death. You were a professional judas goat and made a lot of blood money doing so.

Andrew, what good is that blood money now? Did you spout enough evil filth to convince even yourself? Was the hate you fomented worth it? Were the lies and fabrications you were part of, a good conclusion for a morally unproductive life? Are you happy now you POS?

The world is far better without filth such as that cannibalistic, diseased entity.

Good riddance.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

R.I.P. will keep him in my prayers

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I imagine it was to be released later on in the Presidential campaign. This guy always came up with the goods.

We have seen the video of Obama teaching Alinsky to students and I have no doubt this existed. That Bill Ayers bunch has been active since they ruined the Peace Movement during the Vietnam War Protests. They took that over and now they appear to be taking over the Occupy Movement.

Not a doubt in my mind that Ayers is still leading from behind the curtain. Violence was and is this groups trademark.

When these clowns got involved with the Vietnam War Protests, I walked away as did most others who were for real. These guys don't want to fix the US, they want to take it down. Ayers even joined together with radical Islamist when he was and still is involved with the fake flotilla's to Gazza.

They will turn Occupy into their lapdogs and they have plenty of rich folk in the (cough) 1% funding them. These guys are good at taking over these things. They have lots of practice.

We will have to see what the autopsy shows if they allow one.

Obama is too young to be one of the leaders. He clearly answers to others above him.

edit on 3/1/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Don't forget he ruined Sherrod's career in the USDA.
Too bad the guy passed away but he was no angel.

hotair.com...

From the video, of her, of her speaking those words, it looks to me like she torpedoed her own career. Breitbart just brought it to light. She deserved to be canned.

R.I.P. Andrew Breitbart.

/TOA

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I expect we will see a lot of slander and character assassination, even more than there is on this thread now.

They are still plenty pissed about Congress being forced to take action against ACORN, when the proof of their scam was uncovered. They can't fight the facts, so they instead slander a dead man who can't fight back. Sick, sick people.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Agreed, all of what you say.
Yes, Obama is just a mouthpiece.

Who's on first?

I found this a while ago...

The FBI, under its Cointel Operation was staging its own bombings.

By the end of April, the FBI offices were to terminate all files dealing with leftist groups.[31] The files were a part of an FBI program called COINTELPRO.[32] However, after COINTELPRO was dissolved in 1971 by J. Edgar Hoover,[33] the FBI continued its counterintelligence on groups like the Weather Underground. In 1973, the FBI established the 'Special Target Information Development' program, where agents were sent undercover to penetrate the Weather Underground. Due to the illegal tactics of FBI agents involved with the program, government attorneys requested all weapons- and bomb-related charges be dropped against the Weather Underground. The Weather Underground was no longer a fugitive organization and could turn themselves in with minimal charges against them.[34] en.wikipedia.org...-autogenerated1-33

The FBI was involved in bombings.

In Los Angeles, the FBI worked with the police department to support Ron Karenga, the leader of a black nationalist organization that was feuding with the Panthers. Two Panther activists were killed in a shootout at UCLA in 1969, for which five Karenga supporters were subsequently indicted, and three convicted. Louis Tackwood, an LAPD agent-provocateur who went public in 1971, says that the LAPD gave Karenga money, guns, narcotics, and encouragement.[8]

In Seattle, FBI agent Louis Harris recruited David Sannes in 1970, a patriotic veteran who was willing to help them catch some bombers. Sannes worked with explosives expert Jeffrey Paul Desmond and FBI agent Bert Carter. Their instructions were to find people interested in bombing. "For a few of the members it was a matter of many weeks of persuasion to actually have them carry through with the bombing projects," said Sannes. When Carter made it clear that he planned to have one bomber die in a booby-trapped explosion, Sannes dropped his FBI work and went public. "My own knowledge is that the FBI along with other Federal law enforcement agencies has been involved in a campaign of bombing, arson and terrorism in order to create in the mass public mind a connection between political dissidence of whatever stripe and revolutionaries of whatever violent tendencies," Sannes reported in an interview on WBAI radio.[9] In Los Angeles, the FBI worked with the police department to support Ron Karenga, the leader of a black nationalist organization that was feuding with the Panthers. Two Panther activists were killed in a shootout at UCLA in 1969, for which five Karenga supporters were subsequently indicted, and three convicted. Louis Tackwood, an LAPD agent-provocateur who went public in 1971, says that the LAPD gave Karenga money, guns, narcotics, and encouragement.[8]
www.namebase.org...

How is this possible?

A review of Ayers' memoir Fugitive Days that appeared in the New York Times on Sept. 11, 2001, quoted Ayers saying, "I don't regret setting bombs. I feel we didn't do enough." Three days after the terrorist attacks, Ayers clarified: "My memoir is, from start to finish, a condemnation of terrorism . . ."

Are all former alleged terrorists/radicals shunned?

No. Former IRA bomber Gerry Adams is welcomed at the White House as a peacemaker. Former PLO leader Yasser Arafat was too. Former Students for a Democratic Society member and Ayers friend Tom Hayden was elected to the California State Assembly. Former Black Panther Bobby Rush is a congressman representing Chicago, as is former Puerto Rican independence activist Luis Gutierrez.

blogs.suntimes.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by yamammasamonkey
Natural causes at 43? Or poisoned?

...or just so toxic as a person that his own body couldn't deal with him anymore. It happens.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012]

Where is that photo from? Very interesting.

Not buying this story either. I knew immediately they killed him. No autopsy or toxicology analysis? Cause of death already determined in less than 24 hours while we are still waiting on Houston's. BS!!!
RIP AB. We seekers of truth will miss you.

Not sure m'friend. Been circulating the Net for years. If you think THIS is interesting, you may be highly intrigued with Larry Sinclair's story!!

It is very hard to tell what's true or not anymore (so one MUST rely on their own instinct and impression) but it's getting to the point, each POTUS is getting worse than the previous one.

Real or a shill? You be the judge!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
That doesn't look like someone who is rational or coherent. He seems unhinged. So was it natural or did he have a more serious problem?

He was uptight OR something neurological perhaps OR .. (putting on my tin foil hat) ... is it a sign of poisoning? Really. If something foreign and/or toxic is being put in your food/drinks ... it can really get a person in a bad way like that.

The timing of this is just freak'n strange.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

In Memoriam: Andrew Breitbart (1969-2012)

bighollywood.breitbart.com

With a terrible feeling of pain and loss we announce the passing of Andrew Breitbart.
(visit the link for the full news article)

I'm not pained. Karma! The man was so freaking dishonest and spiteful it seems the Universe corrected the matter in the grand scheme of things.

I'm glad the puke is off this planet!

He's probably in hell now.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hm.

I expected him to be someone of importance but apparently not. Never heard of him until now and don't feel any more educated now that I read the OP either.

Oh well, no one worthy of remembering I guess by the looks of things.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

When those folks got involved with the Peace Movement it pretty much shut it down. Imagine taking over a movement for peace and love and then bombing buildings. These are the Anarchists of my time.

When I started listening to them and their hate, I could not get away from them fast enough. These frauds first woke me up to how corrupt things are. Most of them went to a University to get out of going to Vietnam and then stayed on to become the teachers and indoctrinate children to their movement. Obama would be one of those.

The irony is the only reason they went to the Universities to begin with was to avoid the draft and now they own them. For a time after the war ended they were referred to as professional students by many, because they never got real jobs and stayed involved in the universities. The only time they leave those Ivy Covered Walls is to get involved in government or form organizations as cover and to suck money from the taxpayers.

Their goals never changed and they want to bring down the US and take control. Anyone involved with them is part of it. They don't hang with people not in lock-step. The White House is crawling with them and it explains why they keep taking actions they know for a fact will hurt the US.

They are convinced the only reason that Marxism failed before is they were not in charge. History means nothing to them, only taking control of all of us matters. They succeed the USSR will be reborn right here in the US. They are more than half way there already. Homeland Security and the Patriot Act are huge parts of that. Conditioning us for what is ahead and getting used to having even our behavior controlled - for our own good -
In every case they will use the excuse its for our own good as they truly believe that.

I'm almost glad I'm old enough I'll likely not be around in a couple of decades when it comes to fruition.
edit on 3/1/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by kosmicjack
That doesn't look like someone who is rational or coherent. He seems unhinged. So was it natural or did he have a more serious problem?

He was uptight OR something neurological perhaps OR .. (putting on my tin foil hat) ... is it a sign of poisoning? Really. If something foreign and/or toxic is being put in your food/drinks ... it can really get a person in a bad way like that.

The timing of this is just freak'n strange.

He obviously was poised with far right Republican establishment toxic hate all his life which lead to developing a bad heart which lead to a heart related death.

This should be a lesson to all those who wage war on the poor, serve the rich, getting all worked up when folks don't fall for the lies and spins they create in the media pushing 1% agendas. The lesson in other words being, getting all worked up over such crazy A vain pursuits can cause prolonged stress causing a heart condition or high risk of stroke leading to an early death.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join