It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Necrosynthesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Necrosynthesis is basically ability of living organism to gets energy from anaerobic breakdown of dead animal matter where those organism id often decays dead animal matter anaerobically

this is the way where living things that both Obligate Anaerobes and Obligate Carnivores sustains themselves

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Living things eat dead things to keep on living?

Me crave hamburger.

On the more serious note, methinks I know what you're saying. Some things CAN'T digest like we do, so, they derive benefit from ingestion of dead material that's pre-digested by bacteria that likes to eat dead things.

?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

Living things eat dead things to keep on living?

Me crave hamburger.

On the more serious note, methinks I know what you're saying. Some things CAN'T digest like we do, so, they derive benefit from ingestion of dead material that's pre-digested by bacteria that likes to eat dead things.

?

We're only talking about living things that both Obligate Anaerobe and Obligate Carnivore, and that isn't just bacteria. it also includes more complex living things like hypothetical aliens
edit on 1/3/2012 by masonicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

That's awfully nice. What are we supposed to do with this snippet of biology?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

This masonicon is tied into what you shared about mass deaths occurring and some form of energy from the dead being captured and wi fied UP into energy containment ONBOARD^ and then fed to those onboard somehow. Thanks for sharing..

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

it's awesome when people create a thread in a manner that appears to jump into the middle of some imagined conversation and everyone else who tries to read it becomes immensely confused. makes the site better!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal

it's awesome when people create a thread in a manner that appears to jump into the middle of some imagined conversation and everyone else who tries to read it becomes immensely confused. makes the site better!

it also makes one want to ingest the business end of a binelli 12 gauge.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Maggots are prime examples of this topic.

Doctors would use them to clear away dead, rotting tissue. Needless to say, they don't do it anymore. But when they did, it was one of the most clean and effective ways to clean wounds.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I think it smore attributed to a release of some kind of electro generating nano/bacterias ect that would do the job like ZOMBIES and then the said zombies or nanos/bacterias would then be recaptured with the energy collected returned to source. so not zombie zombies but nanos/ bacteria that would do what they do.

edit on 3/1/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
this process is how the Anunnaki Reptilian Jinn are gets their energies: they are Intelligent lifeforms that both Obligate Anaerobe and Obligate Carnivore. and snuffing out planet full of life just for eating all of it's inhabitants are makes sense

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

ohhhh this is one of those reptillian threads????

no thanks. i'll exit now thank you.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

and when Reptilian Jinns are killing people for food, their favorite methods is Asphyxation as dying agonies of their prey are also feeds them

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon

and when Reptilian Jinns are killing people for food, their favorite methods is Asphyxation as dying agonies of their prey are also feeds them

What in gods name are you talking about man!??

Silly, pointless half-bottomed thread. Barely makes sense to begin with, then the OP descends into reptilian madness. If you seriously believe in this stuff, you might do well to have some time away from sites like this. Just trying to help you sir, one day you'll look back and wonder what the heck you were thinking.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Maggots are prime examples of this topic.

Doctors would use them to clear away dead, rotting tissue. Needless to say, they don't do it anymore. But when they did, it was one of the most clean and effective ways to clean wounds.

Actually, they still do.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Medical maggots are alive and kicking. Awesome if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

this process is how the Anunnaki Reptilian Jinn are gets their energies: they are Intelligent lifeforms that both Obligate Anaerobe and Obligate Carnivore. and snuffing out planet full of life just for eating all of it's inhabitants are makes sense

This whole thread are not makes sense. Please wasteland this crap?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

No!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

For the love of god, yes please! My head hurted...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder

For the love of god, yes please! My head hurted...

if there's Intelligent Life in the Universe, they'll most likely both Obligate Anaerobe and Obligate Carnivore

new topics

top topics

join