It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London watch out! Mechanical sky sound & HAARP clouds in London (29 Feb 2012).

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I should have known better and taken photos/video but I didn't think to.

Weird clouds.
Today I was out with my youngest kid from 4pm till 5pm and I am hoping someone else saw the strange clouds today.
I have looked at Sat24 archives for this time but I can't see what I saw and 5pm is actually missing.??

The clouds looked like zigzags, and like the HAARP and RADAR type ones from Australlia and other places, as if they looked like standing waves. Concentric circles even but overlapped. Yeah like 2 standing waves overlapped like a versica piscus.

So did anyone else in South East London see this?

Mechanical sky sound.
I was on the internet and watching 'Murder she wrote' re runs and I heard a loud noise coming from the main road, through the open top window. I opened the front door to get a better listen and to shout at the person making the noise 'to shut up', if it was outside my house. I could even 'feel' the noise on my body like a pulse.
There was no one there and the noise seemed to be coming from the SSW of my house, from the direction of Beckenham.
The noise I heard was this mechanical sound in the sky, people have been videoing on Youtube (I'm kicking myself right now) To me it really sounded like a road scrapper, a pulsing road scrapper. About 2 pulses per second, my logical part of my brain said that was too quick for a road scrapper.
AND what council would allow that loud a noise at this time of night? NOOONE! It was so loud it was drowning out a police siren.

I heard the sound for about 5 mins at 2.20am. I'm writing this at 2.35am. (Posting at 3.20 to get it right.)

Animal behaviour.
It has even freaked out my rabbits, one I am really close to (I was her surrogate mum from 4weeks) was literally biting the cage wire, to get out to me, for a cuddle. And usually she is a really calm rabbit, fearless even.

And my 10 yr old dog just did a poop upstairs. He hasn't done that for several years. And he has been acting weird like he did before an earthquake we had in UK over a year ago.

And my cat is going to sleep next to me. Trust me, this is very odd behaviour for her, as she usually goes to sleep with one of my teenagers. So she wants to keep close to me today.

I know you are thinking, they are picking me up but it is not fear I feel, just awe and cautiousness. (And if I am truthful I was bl**dy angry at the insensitive person making that noise, until I realised what it was.LOL)

We were also heavily chemtrailed about three days ago, I'm not sure if it is related to all these observations, they probably are to the clouds but not the sounds, nor my animals.

My theory on the sounds are; holes in the ionosphere letting in cosmic rays and being amplified.

This is the second time I have heard these strange sky sounds. The last time was in August 2011 whilst on holiday near Ipswich in UK. That noise was different, more like a thundery airplane sound. It was followed by half the children and some adults becoming sick, with headaches and vomiting, including my own teenagers.

Yeah I know pics or it didn't happen. But I am not making this up.

It's a long shot but did anyone in South East London/North Kent or SE England?
1) see the clouds or
2) hear the sounds?
3) And is anyone else's animals playing up?

So did anyone else hear this sound or catch it on their CCTV in London/ North Kent?

Only bump it up, if you think it is important for Londoners to know. 7 million live in London.

I am asking this, as people have seen a pattern in other HAARP/RADAR events followed by sky sound events, that are then followed by weather and geo-related, catastrophes in that area (eg. earthquakes).

I hope that doesn't happen here but I have put it out on the Web, to warn everyone in London. And North Kent

Be safe.

(MODS please move if you feel it would be better in Current Events, as I wasn't sure.)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The Department of Defense's Future Years Defense Program now being implemented had this little note regarding a portion of the US Military Space acquisition plans:

The Air Force has requested about
$50 million in 2012 to begin procurement of two
Advanced Extremely-High Frequency Satellites, which
would be followed by appropriations totaling about
$2.3 billion over the 2013–2017 period to complete the
purchase. Plans call for a similar approach to begin in
2013 for the Space-Based Infrared System-High satellites.
For this projection, CBO has assumed that the Air Force
will continue to use the EASE strategy to develop and
field follow-on versions of those satellites when needed
and will apply it to other satellite programs, such as
Wideband Global SATCOM, when that approach is
appropriate.

Continuation of the constellation system is to continue as planned,
along with orbital capabilities to intercept ICBMs close to their
initial launching points.

shh! It's a classified secret.

Edit: A little footnote of my own to add here, just think it over: When frequencies from various locales are pulsed through the air it creates an effect much like that of ripples in a pond. At the point where they meet up their force increases until, at a much further distance, a large wave breaks upon the far shoreline.
edit on 29-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: added footnote.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Well do you have any links to pics and/or videos?

I don't care about quotes from people that much.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Were they like these?

These first ones are sometimes called "earthquake clouds."

edit on 29-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: fixed embed.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This all reminds me of the giant yellow bulldozers in the beginning of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. All very scary.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
HAARP clouds.

Are they any better than Cloud Ships?

These clouds of ours, like magnets.. only Aquaman can explain them.

Chemtrails, HAARP, Ships, Nubiru, what next!! I bet Water will fall from the sky one of these days!!!

clouds.. the new magnetism.

ALL HAIL AQUAMAN, BRINGER OF WATER FROM THE SKY!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Similar clouds spoken about in this thread here, too.

The anomaly in the Earth's atmosphere - UFO or use of HAARP? Shooting from the ISS January 22, 2012

I don't really side with all that HAARP business, personally.
edit on 1-3-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
No I don't believe in HAARP either.
I believe that HAARP is monitoring something, which is such a secret, people will be amazed that TPTB had been able to keep a secret from the people for so long.
(It's the real identity of The Destroyer- not Nibiru nor Planet X.)

I just put that in the post as people on Youtube call these weird clouds, HAARP/Radar clouds.
Here's a link to one.
www.youtube.com...

The clouds looked very regular like the Video but they were wider and you could see blue sky between the stripes.
And the London clouds looked like zigzags up close but when you got up the hill, they looked like two circles of these scalar clouds overlapping each other, creating the zigzags.

I listened to a lot of the strange sounds videos and this one sounded the most like it.

Strange sounds decoded.
www.youtube.com...

Not the whale sounds but the first sounds, it really sounded like a road scrapper, scrapping ashfelt with a 2 Hertz pulse.

And we have been heavily chemtrailed today too. But a dragon-shaped slyph sorted it out.
And BTW I am still kicking myself.
Be safe.
edit on 1/3/12 by AriesJedi because: The video embeded Hooray

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

I have read your post twice and in my feminine ignorance of weapons, I don't understand what your post is saying.

Are you saying we are being targeted by ICBMs?

IMHO I believe the Earth is being targeted by something much much bigger than ICBMs.
It's called a stellar mass black hole, that is the black dot in the Sun, in many videos on Youtube. OOps I let the secret out.

As I said IDK when it could hit. I think Dutchsinse predicts about 48hrs on his HAARP channel.
Well nothing hit today, so maybe we are in the clear.
Fingers crossed.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

It's called a stellar mass black hole, that is the black dot in the Sun, in many videos on Youtube.

are you serious? I truly hope you are being sarcastic there.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

There are no such thing as "HAARP clouds". The YouTube video is showing normal alto cumulus in a "mackerel" pattern.

Read up on it......"Mackerel Sky" has been the common layman's term for centuries, mostly by mariners. You see, since ancient times sea-going people have learned to "read" clouds (even before the concept of the science of meteorology was developed) in order to predict weather trends. Vital to know, when at sea....and this is simply due to a keen awareness, and observation over time. And lore handed down from generation to generation.

From link above:

The phrase 'mackerel sky' came from the fact that it looks similar to the markings of an adult king mackerel and this phrase is generally only used if a significant proportion of the sky is covered in altocumulus or cirrocumulus. This usually produces perspective effects as the clouds become smaller towards the horizon. Mackerel skies are spoken of in the popular bywords, "Mackerel in the sky, three days dry," "Mackerel sky, mackerel sky. Never long wet and never long dry," and the nautical weather rhyme, "Mare's tails and mackerel scales / Make tall ships carry low sails."

Here are a bunch of Google images.

The uploader/maker of that YouTube video is either ignorant of science, or is intentionally making junk claims for laughs. Hard to tell, nowadays.......

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
reply to post by SoulVisions

I have read your post twice and in my feminine ignorance of weapons, I don't understand what your post is saying.

Are you saying we are being targeted by ICBMs?

No. I was just pointing out some hard evidence that our military is indeed purchasing a High Frequency capable "satellite." It's also left further hints by categorizing it as a "Non-Kinetic" weapon. Acoustic "scanners" were also mentioned.

Reviewing that report, HAARP enthusiasts would pick up on this as HAARP itself means, "High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program."

But I'll make no claims beyond recognizing what's reported. Click that link in my other post and you'll understand. Otherwise, just read into it the way you'd like. =)
edit on 2-3-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

No I am not. It is mentioned in the Kolbrin Bible and a book called Doomsday Ahead.

When I read the Doomsday Ahead book I was highly sketical but I decided to look for the signs it said would appear.
From SOHO I have a NASA photo of the jets from the Black hole. from July 2009, I knew to look at that date using information from a crop circle. It was the date of a solar eclipse. Everyone was looking at the sun but it was the black sun that they should have been looking at.
I don't mind if you don't believe me, soon it will became apparent for all to see.

By profession I am a scientist( more microbiologist) but I did pass Physics o'level so I do have a basic understanding of what is involved BUT all information on black holes is wrong and not up to date with the information NASA knows.

A day of darkness will happen, as it has already happened in 1583.
This is the Destroyer, not the comet or whatever is coming. That comes as a sign and as extra energy for the black hole to feed on.

So I am not joking, just amazed that people will refuse to believe what is in front of their faces, if someone in authority tells them not to believe.
Shame.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

the black dot in the Sun, in many videos on Youtube.

Could you please post some YouTube examples? I would like to see the videos of which you speak.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

From SOHO I have a NASA photo of the jets from the Black hole. from July 2009, I knew to look at that date using information from a crop circle.

Then post the photo from SOHO.

And, you know that all crop circles are man-made, right?

It was the date of a solar eclipse.

Meaningless. Solar eclipses happen often, it's when they coincide with convenient viewing locations that they get most attention. Since much of the plane is ocean, many eclipses are unobserved (by Humans....guess the fish might see it).

Everyone was looking at the sun but it was the black sun that they should have been looking at.

No such thing as a "black sun"..sorry.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

From SOHO I have a NASA photo of the jets from the Black hole. from July 2009, I knew to look at that date using information from a crop circle.

Then post the photo from SOHO.

And, you know that all crop circles are man-made, right?

It was the date of a solar eclipse.

Meaningless. Solar eclipses happen often, it's when they coincide with convenient viewing locations that they get most attention. Since much of the plane is ocean, many eclipses are unobserved (by Humans....guess the fish might see it).

Everyone was looking at the sun but it was the black sun that they should have been looking at.

No such thing as a "black sun"..sorry.

I don't know if you are just very skeptical or a paid debunker, as this is quite a touchy subject with the Mystery schools.

Black suns do exist just google on the NASA site they are using this term themselves, that is where i got the term from.

Crop circles are sometimes man made but quite a lot are not. I was a skeptic on crop circles but then something happened with the so called Angel of Death one and proved to me that they are here to help in the Endtimes.

If you had read my post I said one of the crop Circles pointed to the date of a solar eclipse. While everyone in the CC community was waiting for a sign in the sun, I decided to looked at the data from SOHO on THAT date and I found the sign of the black hole jets.

And I haven't got a clue how to post pictures to this forum, I tried once but my blood pressure went so high, I decided to give it a miss.

And I repeat I don't mind if you don't believe what I say, the science is there it's just that people have been dumbed down for so long and I saw first hand whilst working in a school, how much science has been dumbed down.

Here is a video but you won't want to believe the black dot is the Black hole BUT I DON'T CARE I know what it is and why it is here.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Then I put a search in Youtube of 'Black dot in front of the sun' and all these videos came up. Shocked me too as this means all these people are noticing something but they have no idea what it is.

www.youtube.com... l0l26504l23l23l1l15l16l0l89l527l7l7l0

I bet if you put 'Black hole in front of sun' will get no hits!

Deny ignorance.
I have researched this for many years, so when you have done the same time of research, against the fact there is a black hole in front of the sun (at this time because it is the sun that goes around the black hole) then we can have a nice discussion.
Until that time, chill out.

edit on 4/3/12 by AriesJedi because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I was out taking a nice walk in the wind and rain near Horley in Surrey between about 2 and 3 PM today and apart from wind and rain I didn't see or hear anything unusual,sorry but it'd make my day if I had heard some of these weird sounds that so far missed me every time.
edit on 4-3-2012 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi

Here is a video but you won't want to believe the black dot is the Black hole BUT I DON'T CARE I know what it is and why it is here.

You are being fooled by a camera artifact. It is known as the 'Black Sun' effect. Why are people so easily fooled by simply artifacts?

www.triplegate.com...

See following as an example. Go onto the video source itself and read the description.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

www.youtube.com... 8l25451l0l26504l23l23l1l15l16l0l89l527l7l7l0

I quoted that last link that you provided. Go there. Find this video:

See the title? It is

"Black Dot SUN HOAX~Nibiru Elenin Yu55 Neumayer Brown Dwarf Explained"

This is rather clear. Listen to the woman narrating.

Note her comments that accompany the video:

Emailed the manufacturer of the webcam and got an answer. No more speculation about the black dot on the sun. I found out what camera they were using at Neumayer station in Antarctica. I then emailed the camera manufacturer and did not mention Neumayer at all but asked about this model having the black dot in front of the sun. This is all in the video. This is the official proof. debunked COMPLETELY! Once and for ALL!
Neumayer webcam
www.awi.de...

Neumayer Explanation of camera used and why certain effects are seen
www.awi.de...

The Dual Night M12 camera specs used @ Neumayer as well as most other live webcam locations
www.mobotix.com...

customer support for the Mobotix live webcams
www.mobotix.com...

List of over 164 images of the black dot sun phenomenon taken different locations and times
www.flickriver.com...@N23/pool/interesting/

Email I received back from Steven Trace at Mobitixs explaining the black sun effect and why it occurs
Hello,

This is normal for the M12 and M10 Cameras. The Sensor pixels are overloaded and this give the Black Circle.

Since we have a cmos sensor in the camera, the Sensor do not get damage by the exposure of the sun.

Sincerely,

Steven Trace

OK??

There is no "black sun". No "Planet X". No "Nibiru". No "Wormwood".

No nearby black hole, either....(and, by the way.....an actual black hole is not "black". The very energetic radiation associated with the event horizon as matter falls into the gravitational well is very, very visible, across the spectrum...from infrared to higher EM spectra).

Deny Ignorance, indeed.......

Ignorance now denied.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

PB,

You know Aries won't get it? He/She needs the bogeyman. Some of the Nibiru believers can't even get their heads around this simple video!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join