It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London watch out! Mechanical sky sound & HAARP clouds in London (29 Feb 2012).

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Well please tell the author of Doomsday Ahead that what he learnt from King George (Father of Queen Elizabeth) was a load of BS. Beacuse as I said the Secret societies know about the black hole. And so do the mystery schools.

Because that is where I first got my heads up about a stellar mass black hole our Sun goes around every 11 years, that creates the cyclical La Nina and El Nino effects on our weather.

You remind me of the Inquistion trying to shut Gallileo up talking about the fact our Earth goes around the Sun.

And have you ever really bought into that BS that the Sun is like a Dr Doolittle animal called PUSH ME PULL YOU animal? That the sun is both pushing us with solar wind AND yet pulling us into a stable orbit with gravity, which is supposed to be of a smaller affect than electromagnetism?

When the day of darkness arrives, AS IT HAS DONE in the past (recorded in history), remember this thread.

Quote from a book written by Gregory of Tours 536 AD;
Once of the first of October, the sun was so darkened that not a quarter of it continued bright, but look discoloured, about like sackcloth. Unquote.

NO solar eclipse, no comet or planet got in the way, SO WTH caused the sun to lose it 'bright'? A black hole that is right now feeding on all the extra energy from within our solar system.

And to the other poster I do not need to believe in Nibiru for the Day of Darkness to happen. SO you do not need to debunk that here.

I was only trying to warn as a Watchman that something is wrong near London and be prepared.

If you think that I was wrong in that and I should have kept my mouth shut then you sir/madam is what is wrong with society today.
"as long as all my opinions are right and I am alright jack, then people like me should keep their theories and warnings to themselves", eh?

Well no I am not going to. So there.

Let's just agree to disagree, you are not going tocchange my mind and I am not going to change yours.

Debate over.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

You simply could not be more wrong, on every level:

Because that is where I first got my heads up about a stellar mass black hole our Sun goes around every 11 years, that creates the cyclical La Nina and El Nino effects on our weather.

No, the Sun does not orbit something "every 11 years"...and especially not a "stellar mass black hole". Just use some logic and reason, for a moment:

In order to orbit this alleged "black hole" (which no one has detected) in only 11 years? Let's use an example in our own Solar System. Jupiter.

Jupiter is the fifth planet, and at its distance from our Sun, takes just over 11 years to complete one orbit (11.86 average).

Orbit of Jupiter

Now....we can easily see Jupiter, and it is about average 5.2 AU from the Sun.

In order for our Sun (and also, ALL of us too, all the planets) to be orbiting a "something else" with an eleven-year period, just as a simplistic thought exercise, it too would have to be within that distance range.

(...actually, it would have to be a lot closer....and the Sun and Solar System really whipping around it!)

This is the nature of gravity, and orbits and the mechanics of orbits.

Also, about the El Niño / La Niña (or "Southern Oscillation").....they do NOT cycle every eleven years. It is more about every FIVE years.

The facts of science do not support a fantasy "belief". This is indisputable.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join