It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Fragment of the Starchild’s FOXP2 Gene is Recovered

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I can already imagine people claiming this is a nephilim artifact, half human/half non. But only 900 years old? I find that aspect interesting. Are we certain that the results were not polluted somehow?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Heck, even the pigmy people that were discovered recently had a certain amount of that stigma - just because they were something outside of our current understanding.

And if you've seen the skull, you know that if this is an unknown humanoid race it is far more controversial than the pigmies.

So now you have proven that controversial subjects DO and WILL get tested, and the controversy means you will be talked about and your name is now known world wide in your field. Can you link me proof that those involved with Pigmy testing have been ostracized?

This, if it is that different, would be a find that would alter human understanding in unimaginable ways. People would jump at the chance to be a part of that.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by bottleslingguy

i always wondered why some would not do
the tests when they heard the name starchild
now we know why if true i do hope so

Show me proof an independent lab turned down their normal fee and refused to test this DNA.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Equ1nox

This is in-house testing performed by his very own pet geneticist, unless independent verification is done this is all meaningless. As of right now we have zero, less than zero since a pet geneticist reeks of a cover up.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by Equ1nox

This is in-house testing performed by his very own pet geneticist, unless independent verification is done this is all meaningless. As of right now we have zero, less than zero since a pet geneticist reeks of a cover up.
you could say the exact same thing for any goverment scientist. They'll get the results they're told to get. You are right though, this needs to be tested by others aswell. You'd have thought that science labs all over the world would be jumping up and down to get the chance to sample it. To try and see if they can prove/disporove that this skull could be a new type of human, or even something more exotic. It'd be a career breaking deal for any scientist. So, where are they all?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
So can you guys enlighten me
to WHY this WOULDNT be
EARTH originated...

Even IF its NOT human, what
makes it NON terrestrial....

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Originally posted by Miccey
to WHY this WOULDNT be
EARTH originated...

You make a good point.
edit on 1-3-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Good job he managed to secure an anonymous and personal geneticist to make these partial analyses - he would've had terrible trouble convincing a known institution to test a specimen that could change everything we know about civilization and make them billions of dollars.
edit on 1-3-2012 by gartharino because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I thought stories posted in Breaking Alternative News had to be from a reputable news source??? This story has not come from a news source its just a post at a blog backed up by no verifiable facts.

I seriously doubt if there has been any new testing done at all. I mean who has the money and facilities to set up their own DNA testing lab and hire private geneticist's and pay for research? The 'star child project' is probably just 1 guy with a deformed skull a blog and a will to deceive the world for money.

This is a hoax in my view and does not belong in Breaking Alternative News

edit on 1-3-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

to WHY this WOULDNT be
EARTH originated...

Well the fact it is genetically so different from all primates, yet structurally appears to be a primate. Not only is it starkly different from the known order of primates, it exhibits genetic characteristics that are starkly different from all Earth species, including mammals, reptiles, etc. All Earth species are genetically similar to some considerable degree. The FOXP2 genes is one of the most static sequences in our Human genetic make-up, and when compared to the FOXP2 gene in other species you can get a good idea of how different we are from those species. The following graph they present shows how much we differ from a few different species in this respect, but look at the difference compared to the FOXP2 gene of the Starchild, the thing is way off the scales if this data is legitimate:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
This doesn't change the fact that this study report still has the appearance of finding a "breakthrough revelation" simply for the purposes of maintaining it's reader base and furthering website traffic, in order to benefit from personal gain in various forms.

Hell, this is the entire basis for how abovetopsecret.com works, even.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
what does this mean? they found some skull of a little boy and it had a star shape on it and hes an alien?

i know NOTHING.

please clarify lol.

also, COOL! this is very interesting to me!

what would happen if someone got this gene somehow?

superpowers?

exra-smart?

immune to fluoride?

O_O

I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I was always interested in this subject. It is astounding that we have no logical explanation beyond accepted science and archeology to explain the wondrous history we have been robbed of through neglect and deliberate efforts to hide the truth.

It is amazing enough that the skull itself is inclined with natural fibers that would make it many times stronger than our own. It's like it is reinforced or enhanced compared to our own.

The very fact that Humans 46 Chromosomes Fusion and that the common explanation is that we had at one point 48 like primates but through mutation the last 2 pairs fused to make a unique phenomenon. Nowhere else do we see that "fusion" of chromosomes. IMO it is solid evidence of our genetic manipulation.

To think that we are a product of an alien race coming to earth and combing their genetic code with our own and tweaking it so that we could reproduce is just amazing!

It is also in line with the translation Zechariah Sitchin provided that tell of our creation from primates already in the African plains and this visitors to our world so as to serve as a miner race of beings.

I am not offended by the knee jerk reaction that would make us think of inferior and superior genetics. I am not ashamed of being the descendants of what we would see as slaves to these visitors.

I think that our future is in line with this alien race´s past. Our stories will follow the same path eventually. If they could do this with us, they must have enhanced themselves similarly before so as to gain such knowledge and knowhow. We will as well.

It is nothing to be ashamed of. We are a miracle beyond the life we are endowed with. We are a wondrous feat of care and precision. There is no doubt as to why the "gods" our creators took such care in our preservation. We are them.

This fact does not negate a creator god either. Who is to say the figure that THEY called the creator of all is not our God as well. We form part of life and are a continuation of his creation.In the story of the deluge as told by the Sumerians, their gods had a mysterious figure appear and bring what he said was word and command from Anu, their chief king, and that mysterious figure interceded and by his interference saved mankind. When all was done and the waters receded, the gods were puzzled and amazed by his appearance since their king did not send him. They speculated that he was in fact an envoy of the creator of all. A very revealing title that suggests that they too believed in a form of creator God of all.

In any event, we should be proud to have come so far. Animals, to Slaves, to sentient beings, to masters of our world. The next step is up to us. Where would you take our species? into oblivion for profit, or into the stars as our ancestors/ creators have done before us. What is our true legacy? to die on this little world fighting over chunks of metals and streams of rotten plants and animals (oil). If unification is our goal, will war truly bring it? A new era must be ushered in before our ability to destroy overcomes our ability to create. Be the next step. Our minds are not limited by the genetic codes of our flesh. They are as free and full of potential as our creators and the thought we fill them with. We are as they.

Children of the stars.

edit on 1-3-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

OK, this is pretty awesome! S & F
I followed this story just a little bit and I have a question. Is project starchild a reputible source? You know, starchild info from the star child site is like the FDA saying McDonald's is good for you. Is there any 3rd party info we can access to verify this to be true? I don't mean to knock on your thread, just do you know.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

to WHY this WOULDNT be
EARTH originated...

Well the fact it is genetically so different from all primates, yet structurally appears to be a primate. Not only is it starkly different from the known order of primates, it exhibits genetic characteristics that are starkly different from all Earth species, including mammals, reptiles, etc. All Earth species are genetically similar to some considerable degree. The FOXP2 genes is one of the most static sequences in our Human genetic make-up, and when compared to the FOXP2 gene in other species you can get a good idea of how different we are from those species. The following graph they present shows how much we differ from a few different species in this respect, but look at the difference compared to the FOXP2 gene of the Starchild, the thing is way off the scales if this data is legitimate:

Ok i follow...
But how is it that what you say
says its NOT earth originated?

And i would like to stress:
Qoute "the thing is way off the scales if this data is legitimate" UNQOUTE

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Next step is taking that DNA and using it to clone. Lets clone it and see what we get then we can decide from there.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

like im going to have such a thing
i have only seen it on docu
ONM
and you got a star from some other troll
edit on 1/3/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This is truly ground-breaking and yet, not even a mentioned unless you dig on select sites. We have been debating ET/ED existence forever and now we are attaining it and their seems to be no coverage at all, amazing! Lloyd Pye is a great mind and I sincerely applaud his dedication and patience. He has put up with so much slander and ridicule throughout his career----great things are coming for him. The former Tulane football player has worked diligently and has become synonymous with Star Child validation. Whether you believe or don't that is entirely up to you, but DNA proof is pretty significant! Kudos to Mr. Pye..........

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
So this leads to the theory that these aliens may have mated with Neanderthals which led to what we know as modern humans. Maybe we're all part alien.

This actually would make a lot of sense to me when put up next to the colonists theory made popular by the X-Files. It was said they left a disease when they left during the last ice age. Maybe the disease is really us, humans. And they're set to return December 22? With alien dna in us maybe its enough for them to e able to control/enslave us. Or possibly even help us by giving us cures for diseases or something. Well see wha happens
edit on 1-3-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Edit: I hate mobile Internet

edit on 1-3-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join