It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Politician Resigns After Saying Israel 'Will Not Go On Forever'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

You also do realize that God said

You know what God said? Let me guess...you read a book?

And then you have the audacity to claim:

lies spouted by people like this is sick

so we should take the word of delusional people who claim to know what God said because they read a book? Get lost.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The Israel that God mentions in the Quran isn't the one that currently exists, so please don't falsely speak of what the Quran doesn't. Israel was also the name of Jacob and the Israelis were those who came after him.
The Israelis that at that time were the chosen people to be sent prophets to aren't the one that live today. Israelis with such obedience to God do not exist anymore. They corrupted the Torah and the Bible. It was about time they made up their own laws ( the Talmud ). And according to Jewish scriptures the Jews aren't allowed to enter the Holy City. They've already broken their own laws, they aren't Jews as far as I know.
Most of the Prophets were brothers, but still they refuse to recognize them as Prophets because their not in their ´interest´.
edit on 1-3-2012 by ImaMuslim because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Or is the UK run by the crazy folks at AIPAC??

We're owned and run by the Rothchilds. Sames as isreal.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaMuslim

The Israel that God mentions in the Quran isn't the one that currently exists, so please don't falsely speak of what the Quran doesn't.

Well, listen here...We have the Jewish people claiming it is the same Israel from the Bible...and now we have a Muslim telling us it is not the same Israel from the Quran.

Seriously, your arguments are retarded. Your Quran also holds no authority over others, it is a tool of your own enslavement. Just like the Torah is the tool of enslavement for Jewish people and the Bible that of Christian people.

Why don't all you religious people put your books down and start reasoning for a change? So we can have more of: "Oh wait, you are trying to raise kids too? What a coincidence, so am I! Lets stop bombing each other!" And less of: "OH these texts that I falsely claim to be holy tell my Imam to tell me to kill you because...My Imam or Ayatollah or whatever nutjob religious pawn says so".

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by satron

Originally posted by rigel4
She's right............ screw Israel
line 2

2nd that.

3rd

and

4th it too.

It's too bad that anyone who decides to speak out against Israel is "forced to resign".

We can criticize all the other countries and still be politically correct though...
edit on 29-2-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

So much for freedom of speech eh?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

The Royal family came from germany, the rothschilds came from Hesse, now germany. Many of the senior people such as Master of Rolls worked for N M Rothschild. David Cameron went to school with Nat, Mandleson was a close friend of Jacob etc etc

The Rothschilds run this country so yes the country is essential run by zionists. Murdoch press etc. The Rothschilds were responsible for privatisation in this country as well

Its essentially the remnants of the Roman empire, led by so called Jews

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by ImaMuslim

The Israel that God mentions in the Quran isn't the one that currently exists, so please don't falsely speak of what the Quran doesn't.

Well, listen here...We have the Jewish people claiming it is the same Israel from the Bible...and now we have a Muslim telling us it is not the same Israel from the Quran.

Seriously, your arguments are retarded. Your Quran also holds no authority over others, it is a tool of your own enslavement. Just like the Torah is the tool of enslavement for Jewish people and the Bible that of Christian people.

Why don't all you religious people put your books down and start reasoning for a change? So we can have more of: "Oh wait, you are trying to raise kids too? What a coincidence, so am I! Lets stop bombing each other!" And less of: "OH these texts that I falsely claim to be holy tell my Imam to tell me to kill you because...My Imam or Ayatollah or whatever nutjob religious pawn says so".

Their justification for taking Israel is a Talmud prophecy, eg you will return minus 6 million, this is why they tried to say 6 million died in the first ww (no one was interested) and why at the beginning of the second 6 million was already being stated before the death camps were even built.

Dont tell him to put down a holy book when the terror state of Israels whole existence is based upon prophecy, it is actually quite important to determining where these complete nut jobs are getting their ideas.

PS the 6 milllion has been revised down to 3 by historians and is in actual fact probably closer to 1, doesnt have the same "god said so" value though does it
edit on 1-3-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

Dont tell him to put down a holy book

First of all, who made it holy? You? Him? Some nutjob Imam? Go wipe your bottom with your "holy" pages please.

People like you are IGNORANT, because you support religion, and Islam at that, without questioning it. Have you lived under Islamic rule? No?

when the terror state of Israels whole existence is based upon prophecy

The same goes for numerous "Muslim" countries...especially Iran. But ignorant people like you do not know this so you feel like a "freedom fighter" or a "rebel" when you speak in the defense of tyrants, of whom you don't even know that they are tyrants.

PS the 6 milllion has been revised down to 3 by historians and is in actual fact probably closer to 1, doesnt have the same "god said so" value though does it

Well, maybe you and the Zionists and Islamic regime puppets like to talk about the holocaust and try to make it suit your/their political/religious argument. To me those agendas are irrelevant. The holocaust happened, it was horrifying, that's why we should learn the lessons from it so it does not happen again. That is the best thing to do. I feel so ashamed that there are people from Iran that wish to challenge what happened, or even challenge the numbers. Just because the Zionists use it for their agenda does not mean Iran should use it for theirs. It's heinous and disgusting.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Maponos

Dont tell him to put down a holy book

First of all, who made it holy? You? Him? Some nutjob Imam? Go wipe your bottom with your "holy" pages please.

People like you are IGNORANT, because you support religion, and Islam at that, without questioning it. Have you lived under Islamic rule? No?

when the terror state of Israels whole existence is based upon prophecy

The same goes for numerous "Muslim" countries...especially Iran. But ignorant people like you do not know this so you feel like a "freedom fighter" or a "rebel" when you speak in the defense of tyrants, of whom you don't even know that they are tyrants.

Well, maybe you and the Zionists and Islamic regime puppets like to talk about the holocaust and try to make it suit your/their political/religious argument. To me those agendas are irrelevant. The holocaust happened, it was horrifying, that's why we should learn the lessons from it so it does not happen again. That is the best thing to do. I feel so ashamed that there are people from Iran that wish to challenge what happened, or even challenge the numbers. Just because the Zionists use it for their agenda does not mean Iran should use it for theirs. It's heinous and disgusting.

1 I am not religious, but understanding some of the "so called holy books" is important to understanding countries like Israel with their divine right and chosen people status.

2. The figures have been revised so it is not officially 6 million any more (the Zionists still say it is though as it makes their prophecy false)

3. Yes it happened and was horrible but not all the people responsible were not brought to justice, try Prescott Bush etc. or maybe Rockerfella who invested in the zyklon b company, the companies supplying the camps etc. Then what about the Catholic church?

4. We should always challenge lies, history is written by the winners, deny ignorance and all that. Shame its illegal to discuss it in a lot of places, this being because they don't want us to figure out the whole truth ie arrest all the key players who still control the fate of this world to this very day.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

3. Yes it happened and was horrible but not all the people responsible were not brought to justice, try Prescott Bush etc. or maybe Rockerfella who invested in the zyklon b company, the companies supplying the camps etc. Then what about the Catholic church?

You see how they have billions of people living in a trance. It will take nothing short of a miracle to wake everyone up, have everyone research all these things and bring those responsible to justice, in all countries. Not just for the holocaust but for every genocide, for every murder.

A miracle.

Do you know how long people have been waiting for this miracle?

PS.

Do you realize how you only focus on the West?
What about the Islamic regimes wrongdoing? What about Saudi Arabias wrongdoings? How many people are jailed for simply protesting there? How many are tortured? How many are murdered for speaking out? At least in the West we get the oppurtunity to speak out, it is part of the system, because the system wants to progress.(how does one progress without points of referance?)
edit on 1-3-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

I would rather focus on the west as I live here, wev'e played this game for many many years, "we need to go bomb these guys into 2013" Its all a distraction, the UK and US are pretty corrupt and id like to see that fixed first before we start overthrowing middle eastern govs again. This Iran thing may simply be a distraction whilst they completely destroy Greece/Euro zone.

I am no fan of fundamentalist Islam, particularly the forms which advocate killings on religious grounds (dont all the 3 Abrahamic based religious books though, when misinterpreted) and I deplore the way the people are treated in some countries, however there are many social aspects that would need to be addressed in order for it to be possible for their gov to not be so oppresive, such as teaching them to read and write.

Its easy to rile up an illiterate mob it seems. Once they can read they can learn about other cultures, they will no longer be ignorant and people can stop using their ignorance for their own agendas. CIA are good at this, very good. The gov in Saudi have to be pretty harsh I feel to maintain order. I don't condone it, I just think how much worse it could be

PS we can speak out sometimes, but if you speak out against Halliburton or BP for example expect to get suicided. Not much different here just a more highly evolved form of tyranny. Same applies if you know too much about the Iraq war or illegal nuclear weapons sales.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you get a chance watch this, its full length. JFK II the Bush connection, see how they tie up all the loose ends using shotguns etc
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

and I deplore the way the people are treated in some countries, however there are many social aspects that would need to be addressed in order for it to be possible for their gov to not be so oppresive, such as teaching them to read and write.

Iran needs a SECULAR government in order for those that cannot read or write to learn how to read and write.

Simply put, the theocracy is an enemy of Iran. It is what is preventing those social aspects from being adressed. That is what religion does, it prevents such discourse from taking place.

Its easy to rile up an illiterate mob it seems. Once they can read they can learn about other cultures, they will no longer be ignorant and people can stop using their ignorance for their own agendas.

If only you had an idea how much the Iranian youth long for the day their elders in government die out. If only you would take a look at the facebook accounts from Iranian youth inside Iran, what they want, what they say...they speak Farsi and English, my guess is you have no idea how to read or write Farsi. My guess is that the literacy rates in the US matter not because who the hell is reading anything worthwhile anyways?

PS we can speak out sometimes, but if you speak out against Halliburton or BP for example expect to get suicided.

So why are the Americans who have those great literacy rates not stopping those murders? Maybe because their intersts are not in their fellow Americans, but instead, in glitter and glamour?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

So why are the Americans who have those great literacy rates not stopping those murders? Maybe because their intersts are not in their fellow Americans, but instead, in glitter and glamour?

Indeed, I think a dead body in the public swimming pool for days (to the point the water was going cloudy) says it all. Too many are too selfish.
I had a gf years ago who said "I dont care what happens in Iraq as long as petrol becomes cheaper for me"
there are too many people like that, they are the ones which need to be informed, shown pictures of Uranium related birth defects and so on, videos of cluster bombings, phosphorus use etc, once they are truly on board we can begin to change things. This will start at home though, for all of us, wherever that may be.

Forcing our seniors politicians to resign is not going to help. She seems like a pretty noble woman

"In March 2009 Tonge joined a six-person delegation of British politicians which met with Hamas political leader Khaled Meshaal in Syria. Tonge told an interviewer that their goal was to force the British government to talk to Hamas and pressure the United States to do likewise. She stated "You don't make peace by talking to your friends. You make peace by talking to your enemies," and said she knew that her meeting with Meshaal might be considered illegal and lead to her arrest. "That is one of the risks that you take," she said"

Sounds like she also may be one of the few that doesnt have her head up a Rothschilds arse.

"Tonge said in 2006: "The pro-Israeli lobby has got its grips on the western world, its financial grips. I think they've probably got a grip on our party." In response, Liberal Democrat leader Sir Menzies Campbell chastised Tonge, saying her remarks were "unacceptable" and had "clear anti-Semitic connotations." An all-party group of lords led by the former Archbishop of Canterbury, George Carey, said her comments "evoked a classic anti-Jewish conspiracy theory."
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You do realize that the Koran speaks of the land Israel is on belongs to them in verses 5:20 to 5:28 7:140 and 17:140 I believe . They live on a postage stamp why do you hate Jews . Oh let me guess I don't hate Jews I hate ziionists. Seriously the hypocrisy and lies spouted by people like this is sick.

You also do realize that God said to Abraham that I will bless those that bless you ad curse those that curse you , you being Israel .

Seriously they had postage stamps back in prehistory? Are you kidding? As for the Old Testament giving anyone authority over people or property in modern times ......are you kidding me? Who believes that crap? Brainwashed people with a chip on their shoulder that is who believes that crap.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

Your points are all taken, but you also seem to not realize that all of this is happening for a reason...and it is far beyond religions or what kind of government anyone needs.

This is a war, that has been going on for ALONG time, with various agendas, and the stupid people who have been re-engineered to be almost hopelessly controlled, all believe that these bloodline battles are their own.

They are NOT, soon enough the SOUL-line battles will be revealed, the fact that so much more is at stake than you can believe, and it is all being played out here, in a GODDAM HOLODECK !!

A HOLODECK that is wired into EVERYTHING.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The U.K. will not go on forever. The U.S. will not go on forever. Russia will not go on forever. China will not go on forever. Who gives a crap?

Israel was extinct once and it was reborn. To some people it is the cockroach that will not die no matter how many times you try to squash it. It remains the only ancient nation standing, brought back from old.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You do realize that the Koran speaks of the land Israel is on belongs to them in verses 5:20 to 5:28 7:140 and 17:140 I believe . They live on a postage stamp why do you hate Jews . Oh let me guess I don't hate Jews I hate ziionists. Seriously the hypocrisy and lies spouted by people like this is sick.

You also do realize that God said to Abraham that I will bless those that bless you ad curse those that curse you , you being Israel .

Okay so what if you think all those books are rubbish and are just here as a control mechanisms? BTW they sure are controlling what's going on over there as we speak...

Just stop fighting over it and either share it or destroy it so no one can have it...

Problem solved...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
She's a coward for resigning.

No place in politics for those who question existence of the state of Israel. Nick Clegg must condemn Jenny Tonge's remark & demand apology," Ed Miliband tweeted.

Tonge has apparently refused to apologize. She remains a member of the House of Lords under its current system.

I'm sorry, but nobody made her do it, and if she refuses to apologize, then she should refuse to step down.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mackey1224uk

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Or is the UK run by the crazy folks at AIPAC??

We're owned and run by the Rothchilds. Sames as isreal.

Same as the world really...

Name one continent that does not have have Rothschild influence...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I'm disappointed in her not sticking to her guns and staying in office but I wouldn't call her a coward. This is purely speculation on my behalf but I'm guessing that the pressure from behind the scenes was probably more than she could handle. Chances are that she's now wishing that she kept quiet in the first place.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join