It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel raids Palestinian television stations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by mayabong
the 6 million thing is a claim that is not allowed to be investigated cause of people like yourself that fly off the handle.

Riiiiiiiiiight . My asking about the wording of a persons post is ... 'flying off the handle'.

Get a grip. Holocaust deniers ... go figure.

Originally posted by mars1
In my eye's they are just as bad as the Nazis.

Oooooooookay ... so Israel is guilty of mass murdering 6 million 'palestinians', eh?
And running nasty experiments on the survivors. Okay .... :shk:

If they carry on poking the bees nest one day they will be stung.

Yes .. perhaps all those so-called peaceful palestinians should stop raining down rockets upon the civilians of Israel every day .. and perhaps those so-called peaceful palestinians should stop with the terrorist indoctrination in their children's TV programming. They are poking the nest ... and I wouldn't blame Israel one bit if it turned around someday and stung them all.

Israel is kicking Arabs out of their houses and making Jewish only settlements every day. There are "settlers" burning mosques and olive trees moving their borders slowly but surely. Somehow the Arabs should just take it lol. I don't think you are Jewish but I'm sure Jesus has some role in your distortion of reality and your turning a blind eye to events there.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gramlengo
reply to post by mayabong

Were those kids you speak of sent by the Israeli government? Did they get a TV show about it? Were they glorified by Israeli media? No, no and hmmm no.
See the difference there?

No a bunch of kids just magically wandered upon some bombs And started signing them. The government had nothing to do with it.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I'm sure Jesus has some role in your distortion of reality and your turning a blind eye to events there.

Face it .... you were wrong to say I was 'flying off the handle' .... you were wrong to say what Israel is doing is anything even close to what the Nazis did ... you were wrong to deny the holocaust ... you are wrong about the borders ... you are turning a blind eye to the fact that the so called palestinians train their children to be suicide bombers and terrorists ... you are turning a blind eye to what is actually on those TV stations put out by Hamas ... you are turning a blind eye to the constant rocket attacks that the so called palestinians send down upon Israeli civilians ... you are turning a blind eye to anything that doesn't go along with your bigoted agenda against the Jews. Why not just face it and admit to what is very obvious? At least then you won't come across as such a bigot.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I'm sure Jesus has some role in your distortion of reality and your turning a blind eye to events there.

Face it .... you were wrong to say I was 'flying off the handle' .... you were wrong to say what Israel is doing is anything even close to what the Nazis did ... you were wrong to deny the holocaust ... you are wrong about the borders ... you are turning a blind eye to the fact that the so called palestinians train their children to be suicide bombers and terrorists ... you are turning a blind eye to what is actually on those TV stations put out by Hamas ... you are turning a blind eye to the constant rocket attacks that the so called palestinians send down upon Israeli civilians ... you are turning a blind eye to anything that doesn't go along with your bigoted agenda against the Jews. Why not just face it and admit to what is very obvious? At least then you won't come across as such a bigot.

I didn't compare them to the nazis. Are you denying that there are hardcore settlers constantly expanding the borders? Are you denying the burning of mosques? Are you denying olive trees being set ablaze? Last question are you waiting for Jesus to come back? If the last question is a yes then no need to answer anything.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This would be a job for the ICC, the international communications commision would dispatch its own police force to take care of frequency conflicts. This would only be done after many contacts and attempts to stop the offender (the little guy) from broadcasting in a certain manner. If you would like to contact the ICC it is located in my garage in a box. Unfortunatly there are no radio wave police, just some agreements. I am sure there is much more to this story and I cannot say Israel was being abnormally aggressive.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

They were mass murdered in Germany, every once in a while some farmer ploughing his lands turns up a mass gravesite where they were shot and buried by the hundreds if not thousands. Learn 2 read history books.
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I think you should re-read those history books! The Jew were not murdered en masse in Germany...they were deported by train to extermination camps in Poland.
That said, i'm not disagreeing with your post, I just feel that acuracy is so important in these debates.
edit on 29-2-2012 by MissConstrood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I wonder what the Libyan, Syrian people taught their kids. The rebels had to be anti establishment. They were raised there right? To go into a civil war like that, they must have been ready before hand. The conditioning must have been massive, similarly to what you are saying. I wonder if NATO will help the palestinians since they are rebels too and are being targeted by the Israeli military.

There's a huge rift forming within NATO right now and it's over Israel. It's only a matter of time until the UN recommends the snuffing out of Israel because Israel does not recognize the UN or care about it's "authority" or obey it's policies. If the UN has it's way no nation will have it's sovereignty. For the past several years they've been trying to get the U.S. to turn it's sovereignty over to them. The UN is the biggest terrorist organization in the world and it is completely criminal.

Right now we can see the entire world turning against Israel, even the U.S., and Obama only pays lip service. Were walking right into the prophecies from the bible and people can laugh and scoff all they want, this is happening right now in our time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join