It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resignation of Above Top Secret

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoraUndergroundLabs
reply to post by Destinyone

I've had 3 now all under different emails and computers and ip addresses. But I guess you don't understand the concept of this post. It is to post something that is not degrading to fellow members and to support others. Seems u can't comprehend

Stop it, please. I can't breathe.

Ron White can't hold a candle to you...

edit on CTuesdaypm505015f15America/Chicago28 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Welcome to the wonderful world of internet anonymity. It is like anything else when you get a bunch of people together in one place. Some people are nice, some are rude, some can argue well, others not so much. This site has frustrated me on occasion, but the bottom line is, most posters are pretty cool, and I write what I believe. I don't expect everybody to believe me, my threads usually don't get a great deal of flags before they disappear off the radar, but I DON'T CARE.

I believe in what I write, I appreciate those who appreciate me, and blow off the ones who are rude.

"Fear not the path of truth for the lack of people walking on it." - John F. Kennedy

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Hands oxygen mask to Starchild....breathe just breathe...but pass it back to me soon please....I'll need it too...

Box-o-rocks comes to mind.......

Des

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by SonoraUndergroundLabs

point of udder frustration

I got to this point and stopped , saw the wall of text and thought you were probably milking it

What ever do you mean? I consider OP's post the cream of the crop! He's probably trying to butter us up.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Hands oxygen mask to Starchild....breathe just breathe...but pass it back to me soon please....I'll need it too...

Des

*gasps*
No...save yourself...I want to go out this way...

See what you did, OP? You'll be banned for homicide this time!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

So what your saying is my opinion doesn't matter to you. Just as I said. Go bug someone else.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Why do all the ATS veterans always leave after years of input...

...oh wait.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

I got to this point and stopped , saw the wall of text and thought you were probably milking it

What ever do you mean? I consider OP's post the cream of the crop! He's probably trying to butter us up.

Nah, he's got a case of the sour cream. I'll bet his face is curdled watching this thread. Me, I don't cry over spilled milk, but hey, if it's got his stomach churning, then by all means, he can have a cow!

Doesn't "spoil" my day!

edit on CTuesdaypm242424f24America/Chicago28 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

edit on CTuesdaypm525225f25America/Chicago28 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Des

*gasps*
No...save yourself...I want to go out this way...

See what you did, OP? You'll be banned for homicide this time!

My life is passing before my eyes...as I roll around on the floor clutching my aching sides.....

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Ok... from an outsider's perspective:

1. This is the rant section and the OP is getting something off their chest.
2. You quoted his post where he says that he is sick of people posting degrading things.
3. You respond with a Youtube video which implies that he is stupid?

I'm not trying to be difficult, but I think I am missing something. Are you trying to help or harm?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Destinyone

How will they love it? Please elaborate. Because im sure that I did not inflict any more t&c violations. But coming from one with 5000 posts seems to me and your a little butthurt aint cha.

It is against ATS rules to keep creating new accounts to bypass being banned. Your previous post said you have had "many accounts under many names". But, they keep expiring because of your opinions. To me, that sounds like you have been banned in the past.

ETA: Your butthurt comment was rude and uncalled for.

Des
edit on 28-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

hya

you have said what ive known for the last 3 yrs
wen i was lurking
i absorbed all my favourite topics
then i started noticing writing behaviour
i cant explain but some peoples expressions and thoughts were very similar
so much so that im sure there are several members (that i could name but i dont do accusations)
OP
i feel horrible to say this
i understand what your saying
but you brought it on yourself

dave

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dyllels

Finally someone has a beating heart!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dyllels

2. You quoted his post where he says that he is sick of people posting degrading things.

I'm not trying to be difficult, but I think I am missing something. Are you trying to help or harm?

Which one of him should we be trying to help? He just admitted he's been repeatedly banned, but keeps coming back for more....

link   

Originally posted by dyllels

I'm feeding the flying monkeys.

If it doesn't make sense to you, you need to lurk moar.

link   
I would like to add a few things of my own to your list.
    People thinking its funny to crack a joke without adding anything pertinent.(Make a joke fine but then add to the conversation otherwise don't waste the space for those who would actually desire to learn something and go post your joke in the jokes forum)

People nit picking one little thing while completely disregarding the whole of the picture like spelling or wording.

People that deliberately do not add to the conversation yep post uneducated random nonsense in the attempt to derail the thread.

People that are too bothered to take the time to read the whole thread and sources before posting idiotic responses about something already covered.

People who are too bothered to do a search for information either on ATS, Google, Bing, etc, etc,etc to find out more information yet demand it from others.

ETC.

ETC.

ETC.

edit on 28-2-2012 by Agarta because: spaced the lines

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

reply to post by dyllels

Finally someone has a beating heart!

Nope, someone joined the herd.

Baaa-aa-aaaa!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
I would like to add a few things of my own to your list.
    People thinking its funny to crack a joke without adding anything pertinent.(Make a joke fine but then add to the conversation otherwise don't waste the space for those who would actually desire to learn something and go post your joke in the jokes forum)

People nit picking one little thing while completely disregarding the whole of the picture like spelling or wording.

People that deliberately do not add to the conversation yep post uneducated random nonsense in the attempt to derail the thread.

People that are too bothered to take the time to read the whole thread and sources before posting idiotic responses about something already covered.

People who are too bothered to do a search for information either on ATS, Google, Bing, etc, etc,etc to find out more information yet demand it from others.

ETC.

ETC.

ETC.

edit on 28-2-2012 by Agarta because: spaced the lines

Sometimes, when people appear to be blabbing without being contributive, maybe it's because their joke went over your head.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Stay on topic or leave

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I would like to post a topic that does not get shut down by the pansees that call themselves the top dogs of the site

and what exactly might that post, topic or thread be?

a straight-up honest question worthy a straight-up honest reply.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

It's been a long time since I've herd such nonsense

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join