It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Babies Left Screaming, While Women Does "Baby Yoga"!! WARNING VID!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have to say that there are some pretty wacky people out there, and though I dont personally knock someone else's stance on how they raise their children, this in my opinion is dangerous, and child abuse.

I read through the article, and saw the video (which I will only watch once). If this has worked for her, then whatever, but frankly we live in a day and age where there has to be warning labels from food, to electronic products. I cant remember a case where someone was blow drying their hair in the tub, or someone ate rat poison because it looked like candy.

But when youre actually telling mothers with children at 2 weeks of age to flip them, that its safe, this becomes something entirely different.

Here is the link to the article and video. Its disturbing to say the least.

It's the hurly learning centre! Babies left screaming in terror as they are swung round head of 'baby yoga' guru who claims it is GOOD for them

Frightening images of babies as young as two weeks old being flung around a therapist's head have shocked millions around the world.

And now the Russian woman filmed spinning the babies by their wrists and ankles has confirmed she hopes to bring the practice to the UK.

Lena Fokina can be seen flipping a baby over her head in her bizarre 'baby yoga' routine which has been banned from a number of websites for fear that it glorifies child abuse.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

What is your opinion ATS?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is the sickest thing I've seen in a while.....she should be arrested, and put through medieval torture herself.

Stunning, in all the wrong ways.....

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Well, it's about time someone teaches these kids discipline.

But you are right, just wow. Mind boggling. At first in the picture it looked like a toy baby, then when I went to the site, it was definitely real. That woman is crazy.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
OH BOY!!!
I don't want to watch the video, if those pictures are any indication.
I can't even imagine how this can be good for the baby.
I just think that no matter how careful you are, someone somewhere is going to drop a child.

My opinion: Very stupid! Very bad idea.

And just how is this good for an infant that cannot even hold it's own head up? Whiplash at the very least, brain injuries, dislocated limbs, shaken baby syndrome?

How stupid do you really have to be?

edit on 28-2-2012 by chiefsmom because: afterthought

link   
This made its rounds on YouTube but was subsequently removed as being "disturbing" or something along the lines. The practitioners claim no harm comes to the children, but I watched one of the videos and...

Glad that's not my mom.

link   
The US should invade Russia just for this......

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I think it's far more disturbing watching people feed their babies toxic crap.
Mothers who don't care to read ingredients and use tap water for formula, my favorite kind of idiots.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I think it's far more disturbing watching people feed their babies toxic crap.
Mothers who don't care to read ingredients and use tap water for formula, my favorite kind of idiots.

Yeah, that's far worse than the physical torture displayed in the video. Cmon...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think she needs to get a sack of potatoes and let the baby alone! It seems traumatizing for the baby. Good find

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Someone needs to give that lady a frigging cabbage patch kid.....

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
A baby's little body is NOT equipped to handle this kind of movement!

This lady should be banned from every touching a child again. She is a sick, sick, sick person. I am almost positive if she were to be properly investigated cases of injury or worse would be uncovered.

I cannot imagine a person thinking this is "good for them." This woman should be punched in the spine.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
well i first heard about it on the MSM.

there´s a yearly exposition going on here in the Netherlands where all new inventions, hypes, technologies on pregnancy are shown.

baby yoga was the new hype.

but these children look much happier doing it.

my personal opinion?

i think its ridiculous.

edit on 28-2-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

omg

*facepalms*

just google

'baby yoga usa'.

just for the fun of it.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

omg

*facepalms*

just google

'baby yoga usa'.

just for the fun of it.

It was a joke bro.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Well, that sure looks a lot safer than what is going on with the infant in the OP.

link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

omg

*facepalms*

just google

'baby yoga usa'.

just for the fun of it.

It was a joke bro.

then we're cool.

sorry mate, just woke up and signed in.

still kinda slow

link   
Yes, this is idiotic, BUT... it is also very interesting.
I was actually wondering when the next wave of blatant propaganda would hit the mainstream.

I was thinking more along the lines of 'Meditating teenager attacks family', or 'Studies show that Eastern Philosophy causes unemployment'

There really are some warped people on this planet (like this deranged mother). I just find it interesting how stories like these are being pushed this year to try and help the general public place people into boxes.
I'm sure many 'uninformed' people just allowed their brains to create a subconscious trigger between yoga and insanity. (The baby was a nice twist from TPTB... oh noes! not the baby!)

I dunno, maybe too much time on ATS for me?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Looks like a new form of shark fishing.

Seriously though ,just leave your kids in daycare and get a puppy to abuse

edit on 28-2-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Ughhh...

Yoga is getting abused and misused, and now this... babies are not meant to do Yoga, wth, they can't even focus their mind at that age.

Keep Yoga original, stop branching the crap out of it!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
That video made me cringe i cant imagine any parent doing this to a child ..The video should be banned before someone decides its a great idea and does it to there baby and and causes all kinds of medical problems ..the video is disturbing..peace,sugarcookie1

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join