It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Babies Left Screaming, While Women Does "Baby Yoga"!! WARNING VID!!

page: 2
11
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w
 


All good! Now if itwere an IRANIAN woman tossing the baby around, well.........





posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The woman is insane!

If you can stomach it....here's the full video




posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
if someone did that to one of my children i am sorry but they would be on a hiding to no where, this is sick, the damage that can be done doing this is mind boggling, this is where she should be tracked and banged up for abuse and attempted murder, nature tells you that this is severely wrong, just ask any parent with children. my stomach just turns when i see this video or pictures

Wee Mad

edit on 28/2/2012 by weemadmental because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver
 


If more people had been given fatal baby yoga sessions when they were younger, we wouldn't have these attitudes now!




posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Awesome where can I get one?



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by NoRegretsEver
 


If more people had been given fatal baby yoga sessions when they were younger, we wouldn't have these attitudes now!



Your right...it would be much worse...a bunch of shaken baby syndrome retards running around instead!

Yikes...looks like abuse to me!



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
That's pretty old...

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I expect this to occur in russia. Russia is nothing more than bizzao America.



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
human's are just retarded, therefore we are not human anymore.



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver
 


Actually I ate rat poison as a child because I thought it was oatmeal.

Just because you haven't personally seen it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.


Since the early 1970's hundreds of electrocutions can be directly blamed on hand held hair dryers falling into or being pulled in a bathtub of water. However, the numbers have dramatically decreased since the new Underwriters Laboratories (UL) standards requiring ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI's) on each hair dryer.

link


A 1-year-old boy starts vomiting and experiencing diarrhea. Later, ripped-up remains of a container that held rat poison are found behind the family’s television. A mother puts out two green blocks of rat poison and they disappear. Her 2-year-old son breaks out in a fever. His stool is colored bright green. A 2-year-old boy walks into a room carrying rat poison. Seeing blisters, his parents whisk him to the hospital emergency room, where he is hooked up to a cardiac monitor for several hours


link

That all being said...


This woman should never be allowed another baby again. She is putting these babies lives at risk.

You never hold a child by the write or ankle, much less swing them around.You can cause joint damage and dislocations.


The bones of the upper arm and forearm meet at the elbow. When one of the bones in the forearm (the radius) separates slightly from the bone in the upper arm called the humerus, a ligament called the annular ligament may slip into this joint. Then when the bones come back together, they pinch this ligament between them causing the pain of the nursemaid's elbow. It occurs in children from a few months of age to about five years. At five years, the annular ligament is usually strong enough to keep from slipping, so this injury usually doesn't occur after this age. Read More www.ivillage.com... Sign up for iVillage Special Offers


To use the excuse that babies are born with natural reflexes is the opposite reason that you don't do that to a baby. Quite frankly I am pretty horrified.

The Moro or startle reflex is where in infant extends their arms and legs suddenly because their head is not properly supported!!

The brain and spinal cord of a newborn is not properly connected yet, which is why parents are always instructed to support a newborn's head.
you can cause brain and spinal damage by letting their heads flop around.
Any damage to this part of the spinal cord can stop a baby's breathing. A simple rocking motion of the head can cause this!

You don't try to force a child to walk before they are ready. A lot of parents are guilty of this. Because they think that early walking is a sign of intelligence. The age a child starts walking has nothing to do with intelligence, it has to do with joint development. First children learn to walk in stages, and those stages are important for development. Next, they start walking when the ligaments and tendons in the legs are STRONG enough to support their weight upright. You can do damage to these by trying to make a child walk before they are ready. Not to mention, forcing them to walk before they are ready can scare them into taking a lot longer before walking.

Children, babies especially are designed by nature to know what they need to do when they need to do it.

Obviously if babies were meant to do yoga, they would be born with the capabilities.

This woman, and any parents who let her do this, needs to be put way for life for child endangerment.



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
There will always be those who deserve execution in a public square by very inhumane ways. This woman is among them.



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox
 



Since the early 1970's hundreds of electrocutions can be directly blamed on hand held hair dryers falling into or being pulled in a bathtub of water.


Sorry, but you cannot "directly" blame hair dryers for people that electrocute themselves. If you reach for a hairdryer in a tub, and you were using it, or it was plugged in, its not the dryers fault, its theirs.

There is no little tag on an electrical appliance that can save a life, but common sense can.

As far as a child eating poison, the kid doesn't know any better. That is the persons fault that left it out for a child to ingest.

Peace, NRE.



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Man it takes a lot to make me cringe but when she was holding the baby by both arms and flipped it's feet over it's head I sure did. Poor little guys.



new topics

top topics



 
11
<< 1   >>

log in

join