It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The difference between conscious and non conscious

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Maybe people would pay more attention to your theories if you would support them with some kind of evidence. I mean, stating that ...

The majority of all children born today are conscious (maybe even to 100% now because its a statistic kept in the dark).

... which means that they are "able to read minds telepathically, yet others can read your thoughts, memories, and predict what will happen to you in the future (although not with exact 100% success). " it's quite a wild theory.

or...

They are waiting for all of the non cons to die off. Since the end of this incarnation of people is 12/21/12, it is guaranteed that all of us non cons/organic portals will die off before that date.

Do you really expect someone to believe this just like that?

So let me ask you this: how do you know ?
Is there anybody else beside you who noticed that? Is there any kind of proof for us that you can present here? Something to back up your theories other than your own previous posts?

Until you do, nothing much to talk here, because all this thread sounds like a perfect SF story.

edit on 28-2-2012 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

Thats exactly it. Its out there for the next ones to find thats all. The evidence itself is in the ones experiencing it. What I hope to get out of all of this-to educate these people if they ever somehow find this thread/place and are/were looking for answers like myself. A lot of the conscious people here cannot openly comment on the truth and it will stay hidden. I am under no obligation to hide anything, im just putting it out there. Thats all.

The poster that said time was on his side, well thats a shot at the fact that I dont have much life left. I hope all the people see and watch you make fun of someone who is about to die-your peers will reflect on you in the future. Careful what you put out as it will come back to you. Besides, when TSHTF most if not all will be wiped out anyhow.

Leaders have short lives but actually do something. Betas sit back and look at everything, yet do nothing and cant feel real feelings anyhow, so its a lost cause for them to persue it on their own.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Lol if there is truth to this (there is) that's just the more integrated telepaths being irresponsible retards

It's very little different than, say, giving 10 medieval men and women hand guns and lots of ammo, and then however many of them go around basically wreaking domination and havoc upon the livelihood of those they could have been helping/protecting.

Ever heard of the expression, fallen angel? Somewhat applicable here I think.

I wouldn't worry about it to much. There may be some jerk telepaths out there, but there are also those that are grand, and others with immense abilities that can and do make telepathy seem like nothing, but a thieves game compared to other levels of integrating with reality. Hopefully those with enhanced or unique abilities strive for an intention to do very little harm, but great good, and most importantly, KNOWING those thresh holds. Perceptions of the many can really # that whole good/bad thing up.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by xacto

Lol if there is truth to this (there is) that's just the more integrated telepaths being irresponsible retards

It's very little different than, say, giving 10 medieval men and women hand guns and lots of ammo, and then however many of them go around basically wreaking domination and havoc upon the livelihood of those they could have been helping/protecting.

Ever heard of the expression, fallen angel? Somewhat applicable here I think.

I wouldn't worry about it to much. There may be some jerk telepaths out there, but there are also those that are grand, and others with immense abilities that can and do make telepathy seem like nothing, but a thieves game compared to other levels of integrating with reality. Hopefully those with enhanced or unique abilities strive for an intention to do very little harm, but great good, and most importantly, KNOWING those thresh holds. Perceptions of the many can really # that whole good/bad thing up.

Nice post man. Star. Yea from the small mans POV (who wasnt meant to see this anyway) I guess you could get it mixed up and just lump it into telepath or not. I havent been around it long enough to explore the levels.

Its funny you say that too. It seems those on the lowest levels of things seem to try to give the most grief. Probably the equivalent to small mans syndrome in the mental realm lol.

I get some of these people trying to do that "push" thing on me that electronically breaks up my thought pattern while I am saying something or trying to make a point (usually something critical of their "enlightenment-LOL!") and I am getting better and better at pushing them out. It seems to really piss them off haha.

I mean thats pretty weak if a simple human can out-mind power you lol. They spend all these years/time trying to cultivate it and develop it (usually to take advantage of others and for negative purposes) and some simple commoner can come in after a few months and just sweep it up and put it out like dirt on the floor in a dustpan.

No offense to the good people out there.

The world also seems to check these people. They are usually in very low levels of society. Not like good hardworking people on the ground line, but more like the guy whos with that crew but hes the guy they make clean teh toilets.Lol.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
OP, I totally respect your post, this is the grey area after all.

All I'm going to do is bookmark this thread, and come back next year to say Hi to you, since you made the mistake of mentioning 12/21/2012.

I hope that, in one year from now, we'll be able to look back at your post and have a good laugh

By then, try to brighten up your life a bit. Your world is your mindset and your mindset is your world, and yours seem gloomy.

See ya next year, bro

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Something else if you are non conscious. Women will become super popular with the shadow world as soon as they get rid of you. Its another way they use the non conscious to further themselves, at the non cons expense.

It can make a 4 turn into a 10 to the people watching if she plays the hustle right.

True story.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceGoatsFarts
OP, I totally respect your post, this is the grey area after all.

All I'm going to do is bookmark this thread, and come back next year to say Hi to you, since you made the mistake of mentioning 12/21/2012.

I hope that, in one year from now, we'll be able to look back at your post and have a good laugh

By then, try to brighten up your life a bit. Your world is your mindset and your mindset is your world, and yours seem gloomy.

See ya next year, bro

I hope so too.

And to be honest, im not sure what im supposed to do going from here wise. I dont want a relationship, I dont want a career, I dont want friends, all I really want is God, strangely enough.

Most people make me sick, including past people I used to be close with. I still have a few select friends, but basically it came down to those that used me (gone), and those who were just there for the company (still here). I mean im cool with ALL of them, I just dont want to see them anymore. All I want to do is create change in the system. Thats the only thing thats real pretty much (the change would be real).

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays
Something else if you are non conscious. Women will become super popular with the shadow world as soon as they get rid of you. Its another way they use the non conscious to further themselves, at the non cons expense.

It can make a 4 turn into a 10 to the people watching if she plays the hustle right.

True story.

Well now you just lost me... And Alienated me all in one go.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays
I hope so too.

And to be honest, im not sure what im supposed to do going from here wise. I dont want a relationship, I dont want a career, I dont want friends, all I really want is God, strangely enough.

Most people make me sick, including past people I used to be close with. I still have a few select friends, but basically it came down to those that used me (gone), and those who were just there for the company (still here). I mean im cool with ALL of them, I just dont want to see them anymore. All I want to do is create change in the system. Thats the only thing thats real pretty much (the change would be real).

I hear that!! There are a few of us here like that...and since it feels so natural to want to make our change and then get the F out, maybe that's what we're here to do? I hope...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
What am i thinking.?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

People can read peoples minds threw body language, as well as patterns they exhibit as well as knowing there logic and perception. There is way more to it but this can be done with ease, and there are devices explained on the subject of transferring of thoughts and people are working to make these technologys more practical. Its interesting someday criminal organizations will be able to use these technologys for a variety of things.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by terry456
What am i thinking.?

Something about: broadway, security, and a white construction safety hat

top topics

<< 1   >>

join