It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The difference between conscious and non conscious

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Ok, so I saw something on the news that was a pretty good example of illustrating the differences between a conscious and non conscious person. If you have seen from my other threads and posts, I point out the differences, which I will include here later.

Bascially not having consciousness is called being blind. Blindness. What it entails is not being able to read minds telepathically, yet others can read your thoughts, memories, and predict what will happen to you in the future (although not with exact 100% success).

There is very little of the population that is non conscious. The majority of all children born today are conscious (maybe even to 100% now because its a statistic kept in the dark). I believe it has to do with the end of times when all of the souls return to earth for the end. The souls are reborn into the children we produce today, and all these people referring to themselves as "organic portals" are partially right. Its disguised to keep the public under wraps as aliens or off world tech (which it still may be) but its also very biblical in nature, it can apply to both and both can exist simultaneously. Really it comes down to satan trying to trap souls.

They are waiting for all of the non cons to die off. Since the end of this incarnation of people is 12/21/12, it is guaranteed that all of us non cons/organic portals will die off before that date. This is why these days if you are an OP, you are getting a lot of abuse from the public, as well as being tested. Youll notice conscious persons trying to set you up for something where you have to put your approval on it. Like say line up a way to steal someones money for example. They setup the paperwork and everything, find the method to do it (murder, extortion, manipulation, etc) then they bring in the OP that will get the money and benefits of the attack on the original person its being stolen from. That OP has to do something that consents to the malicious, sinful act. Sign on the line to approve it, or something similar to that. Its a committment to sinful act. Signing a deal with the devil, sort of. Then the OP will get teh money, but his/her life will become 10x worse. Its about the act, not the money, which if the OP learns about, he can start to identify it in the future.

Ok, so they view the non cons as trash, animals if you will. I will post more explanation on that later. They cannot communicate via mind, with the exception of broadcasting their thoughts. They send not receive. So when they see someone(a non con) who enters the room, restaurant, GAS STATION, baseball game, grocery store, etc, they can see the persons thoughts, and what they have done in their past. They then treat the person based on these past sins. (The BS part about it is that the people are pretty much innocent, they were setup and led into the situations anyhow, as explained above and will elaborate later) They then apply the punishment. Now that we are at the end of the incarnation, the stakes are upped. There are less non cons floating around, so theres more fixation on them, and they are the worst of the worst I guess since they are the last. I am among these people and that is why I have this info. It must be payment for sins in a past life or something, because ive been pretty decent my whole life. But anyways, in this vid, you will see how they treat the man, and this is WHY it happens. The "experts" who really just disinform, give it some sort of social disease label (the bystanders effect-LOL!) so people wont pay atttention to the real issue of whats occurring.

www.youtube.com...

There is a high incidence of blindness in the african american race. You see it mostly with black people, but also down south with a lot of rednecks and stuff. Thats why if you travel to the southern US you will see a lot of "KING" labeled businesses (like Kings copy/fax, Kings gas station, Kings country store, etc). These people are labeled kings, I guess they were the kings of the past and killed a lot of people or something that was bad.

Here is one from a few years ago that first got me thinking:

www.youtube.com...

Listen to the dialogue of the victim. And his family, you might hear some terminology you have heard people say before in your life such as "he wouldnt hurt a fly"

In this vid, the guy must have done something bad, so they just straight up hit him with cars and drive off. Others around wont help because either A) the guy has done something that in their eyes have made him to deserve this or B) they are scared to help because the conscious (a collective group of people that refer to themselves all as "one") is trying to eliminate the person and if another con gets involved with helping a marked man, they too could lose their life.

Others have referred to the set of people that try to kill/hurt these people as the "Stasi" or SS of current times. They do whatever they want to whomever they want. Let it be known that there is an agency or network of people that enforce the rules of the shadow public (telepaths living in the mind world us non cons dont see). I dont know how these people are elected to the SS position, I would imagine they are the ones who have the most henious crimes on their life-rap-sheet. So they are forced to do the dirty work.

In the next section I will try to include some info helping to sort things out. You can also search my posts by my username to educate yourself on the situation. Its good for people just getting into the "THEY ARE READING MY MIND!" paranoia.

What can be done with the info? Well it doesnt look like things are going to change, they are in power and theres nothing the little people can do about it. BUT, if you are a non con, and you educate yourself, it may help to save your life by recognizing some of the setups. It would give you clues that tell you "I need to get out of here quick" or something similar. Thats the reason I do this, I want to help others.

I will also say something for the other sides defense too. If you are a non con, and you have a sinful past, start being a better person now. Try to right wrongs you have done and be charitable to your earth sisters and brothers. Help someone in a less fortunate position (its exactly what im doing here for you, just as an example). Be a better person. You will always be forgiven if you repent your sins of the past. This is not a joke and may sound all religious and whatnot, but I assure you it is not. Perhaps if you have found this posting than you already know its not a joke.

I will continue the next section with more identifying info and ways you can recognize/discern the world around you which is the first thing you have to do. I mean you can fight the oppression without knowing where its coming from.

edit on 28-2-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Ok, I thought about how to do this next section, and rather than type everything out, im going to link to some threads I have already made because the info is out there, and I dont want to waste board space and b/w. Ill throw some quotes for each link, so youll know the topic im speaking about. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them and I will try to the best of my ability to answer them for you.

Ok, so the first one, kind of tells some of my life story, and what I noticed about these people as a child. You may have noticed several of these things growing up as well and maybe can relate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hello everyone, making my first post here to try to bring clarity to what is happening to some of you. I am writing this as of what I know from whats been revealed to me as of this point. I dont think I will get flack for it because I do not have to live by the same rules. My opinion may change and I KNOW that it will, as I do not have the complete story. But anyway here goes:

Im a young professional in my early 30s and ive led a very strange life. As of the past 4 or so years, the strange stuff has intensified 10 fold. At first I thought this was a new experience, but after more deductive reasoning and thinking I realized that its been occurring for the greater part (if not all) of my life. Im just going to kind of come out and say this stuff, and will add info as I remember it or it comes to me to supplement or explain the reason I say the following stuff.

Ok, so we are all human, that I know of. Some humans are born with the ability to read minds. I dont know how it works, and im not talking about the old-you can read facial expressions, body language, eye movement type explanations. Im talking straight word for word with imaging. Some people (like myself) do not have it. Our minds are just different. I dont know if we are too primitive or what, but it has been stressed to me that it is not ET in nature. These people are actual humans. I am like a smart monkey I guess. They definitely treat me like someone who is handicapped, frequesntly pointing out how inferior myself and others that are like me are. They care for us, its just we are like a dog to them. Our lives matter less unfortunately. I watched the stuff they do and for a long time thought I was paranoid but eventually they started talking to me and not playing games about it. I think they were truthful with me because I myself am an extremely truthful person. I read various websites and it seems like there is a code among these elite humans that they will never be able to reveal it to us no matter what. The crazy thing is these people are your family members, your friends, coworkers, peers, etc, you just never know it. Im not ignorant and I know that the only reason I know this is because they have chosen to show it to me. They never had to reveal anything and I am certain could have kept me ignorant for the remainder of my life.

I realized that it was also happening in my childhood just recently, so its been around my whole life. The real question I have to find the answer to is how man people are there out there that really like me? It reminds me of the Charlie Murphy stand up special he had recently. He referred to certain types of people as "high functioning retards". I feel like he was referring to types like me. I am college educated and by no means stupid. In fact, as far as math/science/acadamia, I am actually smarter than the great lot of these types I interact with (or at least that I know of). I am not handicapped in terms of functionality, more just at a disadvantage to these people who can be one step ahead or whatever they can do. I do not know the full range of their ability and am not going to be the one to test it haha.

I can answer any questions people may have and will try to include as much relevant info as I can in further posts throughout this thread.

Stuff that happens to me:

-Electronics phenomenon everyone always talks about (lights going out, etc)

-People able to reproduce entire sentences that I have thought but not said exactly as I have been thinking them.

-Constant what I call "conditioning"- setting you up with things at work or in your everyday routine that will irritate you in an attempt to "push your buttons". Specific examples would be trying to make you look racist by taking comments out of context, phone calls or interruptions while you are trying to work that have no relevance to anything.

more

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
too much to read,and its spelled conscience!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The difference between a conscious and unconscious is. An unconscious person tends to be not responsive where as a conscious person is normally responsive. (I say normally because George bush doesn't seem responsive)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, before you ask yourself why did I post this, and that telling people you have a job when you dont is not a conspiracy and I know that lol.

What im talking about are my conscious friends. You know, the controller types, that seem to know about where things are going.

I recently was fired and have not been working. Just about every conscious person I run across, friend or enemy, is pushing me to go get another job (i didnt choose to leave my college job I was forced out/abused) immediately. One thing I notice is they act like they are working and its just something everyone should be doing. I get attacked by cons out in public, so whats keeping me from seeking reemployment is just that. I know the next job I go to they will abuse me and steal my money. This last jobdrained me of the last 15k I had, including putting 10k debt on my cc for them only to set me up and cut me loose and not pay the benefits I had earned.

So these acquaintences are acting like they are working normal daytime business hours, full time. The strange thing is I will see them on xbox live during the day, just for example. This specific buddy is highly skilled as far as consciousness goes, so I already know hes an elite. He said he was doing mortgages for a local company. When I asked him why he was home the first time it was that he was sick that day, then the next week he was just home on his lunchbreak (but was online for 3 hours strangely), and even a few weeks after that said he was working from home.

This is just one of my friends I have talked to. Its obvious a lot of them are not working, save for public face jobs like managing a restaurant or something. I have at least 5 people I know that are HCNT (highly conscious neurotypical) that are not working. And it doesnt look like they plan to as they seem to be waiting for something.

I really do think we are nearing the real end. If you can take some time off and afford to do it, take that VACATION NOW! It might be your last opportunity. Even if its not doom and gloom and say the dollar falls out, you wont be able to do it then either.

But I am positive many are "sitting" right now and waiting. Has anyone else notice this?

I have so much information ive gathered, I could go on for days and days about this subject. Thats why I say ask if you are wondering and I will try to answer. That way im not throwing out useless information all over the place as I try to keep it as factual as I can. Im not allowed to "see" in the dark like they can, but ive learned things from the blind-side. And I relay those things to you here. I can tell you they are factual, but will have no way to prove it. You should apply it to situations in your life. That way you can deem it as factual with your own observations. You may have a few AHA! moments. I know I sure did and do every single day.

The other side I do like about it is the justice. It is true justice for the things people get away with. Say a person rapes a woman or child and never gets caught? That sucks. Thats why we have the problems with our society that we do. The consciousness at least brings justice to those that were robbed of it. Especially in a system where if you got a lot of money, the court decides in your favor always. So thats a good aspect of it.

If you look at my individual posts in other threads, you will be able to see how to handle these people. You may not immediately understand why I respond the way I do to them, but as you grow, you will be like "wow! THATS WHY HE RESPONDED TO THE PERSON LIKE THAT" Ive taken to trying to explain why I responded to people that way right in the posts themselves to clear up the logic behind the responses.

You know how everyone is talking about all this WAKING UP stuff? Well this is what WAKING UP is. The media tries to brand it into everything which will help to anonymize it (for a little longer-its going to push through soon anyhow). To reiterate it and define it:

WAKING UP: Realizing that most of the population is telepathic and how they operate as "one". And realizing why they do the things they do.

Feel free to ask questions and search my posts. I will explain anything I can to you.

And conscious people reading this, thank you for at least providing someone to give the guy who got beat and broken bones a ride to the hospital. FINALLY. There are still many good ones out there. There is no need to do this to people, if you reeducate them and explain to them why what they are doing is wrong, you will have what you desire out of them anyways. Take care of your (our) sisters and brothers that need guidance.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
You really lost me when you started saying people can read other people's minds, and non-cons are the ones who can't....

This is delusional thoughts my friend, and borders on the schizophrenic.

If pepole could really read peoples minds, then there would be a no non-cons at TSA terminals

Serious though - this is slightly absurd.

However - I gave you a star and a flag, because I know others will not agree with me - and you clearly put some time into your post, which I commend.
edit on 28-2-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krono
The difference between a conscious and unconscious is. An unconscious person tends to be not responsive where as a conscious person is normally responsive. (I say normally because George bush doesn't seem responsive)

This is true in both the medical sense and a little deeper than the fringe topic I am talking about. But yes you are very right. Probably why he was elected president. Obama himself is not conscious, and thats why I love him heh.

This is not to be confused with actual loss of consciousness like if someone gets knocked out or something. Im talking about telepathic consciousness and the collective consciousness.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Ok, if that's what you mean by "consciousness"'and "non consciousness" then I'd like to depart from the thread. Enjoy but I can't take anything related to god, telepathy , talking to the dead etc seriously.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
too much to read,and its spelled conscience!

Lookout for posters like this. Because my information is somewhat accurate and a threat, you will notice disinfo posters like this popping up to throw people off. They get angry at you when you can potentially reveal their secrets hehe.

This was the second part of my posting I was talking about. Rather than just saying "this poster is trying to disinfo the topic!" I explain why he/she is trying to throw it off track. If you look at my individual posts in other threads, you will see me pointing those people out too. On other forums on the internet you can find out who they are rather easily, they are the first ones to attack you and not try to use logic for their arguments. Its listed in another thread I wrote in that they will try to: argue something not central to the point to throw you off topic, group up with you through several posters (or just one person dancing around on different IP addresses) and attack you, or just come out and insult you and start namecalling. The informed person, when this happens, needs to ask "why is this poster who I dont even know going after me so adamently?"

This poster decided to attack my spelling and say it was too much to read. Do you want to be someone uninformed and dismissive like that? It may make you miss things.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
You really lost me when you started saying people can read other people's minds, and non-cons are the ones who can't....

This is delusional thoughts my friend, and borders on the schizophrenic.

If pepole could really read peoples minds, then there would be a no non-cons at TSA terminals

Serious though - this is slightly absurd.

However - I gave you a star and a flag, because I know others will not agree with me - and you clearly put some time into your post, which I commend.
edit on 28-2-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

Attacking your mental health is another one they attack you with. I will say that I have several college degrees from real accredited colleges and one major university, so im not stupid. Also, there has never been an incidence of mental health problems in my family. Otherwise they would not have let me work at NSA, the CIA, and other military bases.

If you search some of my other posts that people have replied to, you will notice this too is a disinfo attack that pops up rather often. Why would someone say you need to get medical help for expressing an idea? That would be the informed mans first clue right there. You imply I need mental help based on some words I typed onto an internet message board, theorizing how people can read minds.

Perhaps the person making the accusations needs to head to the Drs office?

But yea, although there are others, the big 3 attacks you will see (just look at other posters not in threads I am in-they do it to them too) are:

poster is mental

group attacks on poster

typing things not encouraging other readers to read the material

None the less I thank you for the star.

EDIT-about the TSA thing, thats the thing most of them are non cons. Its talked about heavily if you look in the right places. They are the base line people and a few low level supervisors. The conscious controllers sit above them, guiding them where to go and with what to do. They are puppets without ever knowing it. Which is the basis for this whole reason they do it. Have the slaves work and do the bidding so you dont have to.

IE work smart not hard. I hate that saying. We should all work hard not just a certain few.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

, talking to the dead etc seriously.

Who said anything about talking to the dead? A reincarnation of souls into the bodies of the new children being born? Is that what you mean by talking to the dead?

Everyones fighting for a chance to get back on this earth for the little time left, and are willing to do anything? Including hit someone with a car? (for example in the above vids-a condition of being able to still exist or else the consciousness will kill that driver off for not obeying)

It truly is the harvest of souls. The end will occur in the middle east, just as the bible says, but not the way everyone (scriptures wise) thinks. Probably via something metaphorically modern like a nuclear warhead/attack.

That just it why everyone is fighting for a chance to be here. Thats why if you read other threads about "if they are killed, more will pop up" and if you notice that life is so invaluable to them because they just let people go around hurting people.

What I mean by this is take for example Jared Loughner. He shot all those people. The judge, the little girl, etc. I pwonder if they were conscious persons that didnt care if they got killed, because the goal was to capture Loughners soul-as he was organic and not a mind reader. They essentially won in trapping his soul. Same goes for the other people they trick into commiting henious acts. I do feel God will give them SOME pardon. Not all, because they committed the horrible acts, but also because they were setup. (Remember the guy in NYC that went on that stabbing spree and told everyone he was setup and just kept yelling "I was setup, I was setup!") They played with the guys mind and that was teh result of what they had created and played out just the way the conscious people controlling the situation wanted it to.

No one ever seems to dig past why these killers do what they do. They stop researching when the media says the people are crazy.

I mean they played with Anders Breviks mind to the point that he thought he was a Knight Templar. I guess they need to have enough varation in the stories so that people wont pick up on the core idea thats occurring in ALL OF THEM.

The latest was that kid in Ohio yesterday that was bullied. Heck yea he was bullied, by a set of conscious people that succeeded in trapping the poor kids soul.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Interesting perspective you have to say the least. I agree with some of it, but not all. I'll explain, but first...

Allow me to point out that your videos are not working. I would like to see them, so if you could either fix the embeds or link that would be awesome (and very nice of you :lol

With that out of the way; I agree in part with your theories. Specifically in the realms of our evolution. Though, I think the term conscious is not an apt description. For I believe one is never fully conscious but merely in varied states of unconscious. Because you can know, but not understand, and understand, but not know (very ambiguous I am aware).

As for the part about a hierarchy and ritual punishments of the "transgressors" I cannot disagree more. Mistakes are one of many methods of learning. Much like the babe that touches the hot stove, some people (myself included) tend to learn our lessons by making errors, dealing with the consequences, and remembering not to do it again. Those that would punish you again for mistakes you've made are not fit to judge.. In fact, There is no soul on earth that is fit to judge another (this all pertaining to the "weight" of ones Good/Bad in a spiritual sense). I realize there are many instances of bad things happening to people that could lead some to think of these happenings as some sort of divine retribution, but this, In my opinion, is pure BS. One might ask: "What lesson is to be learned by getting hit with a car?" my only answer to this is: "To learn of the existence of the unpredictable, to learn how to deal with it's trials, make peace with them, forgive, heal and be stronger for it."

I do not believe there is need of a judge and judicature. I believe we evolve as we learn; though we may not perceive it and that those who would willfully harm others, judge them, subjugate them, and instill fear as a tactic of dominance are the ones who are going to "flunk" the coming test. They will repeat the grade level again, and again if need be till the learn and understand. Their punishment will first be achieving an understanding and knowledge that they where wrong. They will remember their past deed and regret, lament, and punish themselves as no other person could..

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
You don't have to be stupid to have a mental health issue...

I'm not saying you DO have a mental health issue....

I'm saying be weary of the directions you let your mind flow, and keep those channels safe and guarded so you don't develop a mental issue...

I was saying that out of compassion not cruelity.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

i read all day long sir,but i dont have enough hours in my day to anylize some body's hair brain scheme on their outlook on reality. i dont read harliquin romance novels,i use this device as a learning tool. ats allows me to break up the grundge of studying,and actually learning.
perhaps if your so fond of expressing yourself through writing,publish a paper and make some money off of it,if you can!
one of my many talents is singular wit,not writing short novels online about what i think.
i barely care what i think,why would i think anyone else would?
perhaps i could write a novel on here about my opinion on alien abduction!
it would still only be one paragraph!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Wouldnt let me edit past the time limit, here are the vids sorry about that.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul

i read all day long sir,but i dont have enough hours in my day to anylize some body's hair brain scheme on their outlook on reality. i dont read harliquin romance novels,i use this device as a learning tool. ats allows me to break up the grundge of studying,and actually learning.
perhaps if your so fond of expressing yourself through writing,publish a paper and make some money off of it,if you can!
one of my many talents is singular wit,not writing short novels online about what i think.
i barely care what i think,why would i think anyone else would?
perhaps i could write a novel on here about my opinion on alien abduction!
it would still only be one paragraph!!!

Notice out of all the post replies, there was only 1 poster who discussed subject material. The rest was a series of insults and speculation on mental health. Even the mental health guy went to talking further about the mental health topic, never making reference to or discussing the threads point. Thats one of the examples provided in the list above, for anyone who is following.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

perhaps if it didn't take 3 hours to get through all your banter,some one may have commented on it!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

and for the record,i did not comment on your mental state. i have enough trouble keeping afloat!
but i thank you for spending the time to keep replying!
be good!
peace

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays
The difference between conscious and non conscious

Usually I've found it to be somewhere between the 6th and 9th shot of tequila....

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Ok, if that's what you mean by "consciousness"'and "non consciousness" then I'd like to depart from the thread. Enjoy but I can't take anything related to god, telepathy , talking to the dead etc seriously.

LoL, judging by your name, your comment makes total and utter sense.

Been around Saturn lately? No siriusly?

I could do this all day, reminds me of that song 'Time is on my side'

top topics

<<   2 >>

join