It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel ready to wipe Iran off the map

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Who has been threatening who for the last decade ?

Iran is about to get destroyed for NO reasons ..
and that enrage me to the highest point
Their economy is destroyed(sanctions) ..
Their worldwide reputation is destroyed
Their country is about to get destroyed
because of greedy racist people

Its incredible what evil people can do with a lie
You remove a single word from a speech
to make someone look like a genocidal maniac to the world

Wipe Israel off the map (modified text)
Wipe Israel REGIME off the map (real text)

Who control most media source today ? ..
Israel
Who control 3/4 of the US congress ?
Israel
Who made US go to war in the ME ?
Israel
Who wants Iran to get destroyed ?
Israel

I could go on and on and on ..
sorry to the Pro-Israel people.. i just cant find any good argument
that will excuse Israel on what they did so far
and what they are about to do

I have read both side .. this is how i make my decision and opinion

It sadden me that we are in 2012
and there are still tyran living in this world that are a far greater threat
to the world then any arab tyran combined Saddam,Assad,Amhadinejad,Ghadafi,Mubarak etc

If they really are tyrans .. in the first place !?!?
Read carefully this thread that will explain the whole unatural revolution
The Snake Behind the Arab Spring

I have talked to many people that are from the ME living in Canada
and they all say that Ghadafi was a hero to its people
or that the Irakis was better with Saddam then the occupation force .. by a long shot
Even the taliban .. some a great people and others are hard radical extremist
but we cannot put them in the same page .. saying they are all the same
this is what the MSM wants YOU to beleive .. to support the war on terror

Why is Israel again the greatest ally ever of the USA ??
Before UK,France,Canada etc ..

What did they do good for the USA
compare to what the US have done for them
sacrifying young US soldier for the name of Israel NOT for the US and/or freedom

Its Time Israel Claim Their INDEPENDANCE

This thread is a response to the other thread
that Iran is about to destroy Israel (i hate trolling)
Its time people know the real truth behind zionist jews .. they are NOT the good people

No one should be destroyed .. thats the part they dont understand
They fear so much death .. that they are willing to sacrifice everyone in the world with a big war
just to protect themself ... to me this is SUICIDAL .. and insane .. and delusional

and you know what Yoda say about people always living in fear
they loose their soul living in the dark

Fears is the path to the darkside Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering

That sentence alone describe Israel
edit on 2/28/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."
Benjamin Netanyahu

www.haaretz.com...

Hundreds of Torah Jews demonstrate outside the Israeli Embassy in New York City denouncing the ideology and legitimacy of Israel

Reality of jewish media control: Nixon

"Today, seven Jewish Americans run the vast majority of US television networks, the printed press, the Hollywood movie industry, the book publishing industry, and the recording industry. Most of these industries are bundled into huge media conglomerates run by the following seven individuals:

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc

Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited

Those seven Jewish men collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records.

www.rense.com...

Even as the United Nations’ nuclear watchdog said in a new report Friday that Iran had accelerated its uranium enrichment program, American intelligence analysts continue to believe that there is no hard evidence that Iran has decided to build a nuclear bomb.

Recent assessments by American spy agencies are broadly consistent with a 2007 intelligence finding that concluded that Iran had abandoned its nuclear weapons program years earlier, according to current and former American officials. The officials said that assessment was largely reaffirmed in a 2010 National Intelligence Estimate, and that it remains the consensus view of America’s 16 intelligence agencies.

www.nytimes.com...
Funny cause nytimes is Jewish owned

Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty:
Non-signatory: (India, Israel, Pakistan)

en.wikipedia.org...

Israel teams with terror group to kill Iran's nuclear scientists, U.S. officials tell NBC News

rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com...
who are the real terrorists ?
man i can go on and on
edit on 28-2-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Israel is going to PREEMPTIVELY ATTACK Iran to "prevent" Iran from developing Nukes and WMDs

Hmmm, where have we heard that before?

With USA's preemptive strike on the other IRA#? Oh, yeah. Same old, same old..

edit on 28-2-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Who has been threatening who for the last decade ?

Plenty of threatening coming from both sides over the last decade. It is not a question of only one threatening and the other sitting on the sidelines.

Iran is about to get destroyed for NO reasons ..
and that enrage me to the highest point

A nation run by religious fanatics whose stated goals are to set up a worldwide Islamic state...after they destroy the (Zionist State of ) Israel...kill all of the Jews in the world...and then destroy (the Big Satan) the United States...who are on the verge of possessing the technology necessary to produce nuclear weapons.

Those are SOME reasons.

Their economy is destroyed(sanctions) ..
Their worldwide reputation is destroyed
Their country is about to get destroyed
because of greedy racist people

They are subject to sanctions because of their refusal to follow UN resolutions regarding their nuclear activities...including refusal to submit to inspections, delaying tactics, and outright lies.

Is Iran a distinctive "race" now? Sorry...lost me on that one.

Its incredible what evil people can do with a lie
You remove a single word from a speech
to make someone look like a genocidal maniac to the world

Wipe Israel off the map (modified text)
Wipe Israel REGIME off the map (real text)

Look..many senior Iranian Government and/or Religious figures have been making these, and similar, comments for decades now. To suggest that this all arises out of one misquote, is to be...uninformed.

Who control most media source today ? ..
Israel
Who control 3/4 of the US congress ?
Israel
Who made US go to war in the ME ?
Israel
Who wants Iran to get destroyed ?
Israel

Israel controls 75% of the U.S. Congress? On what basis is this statement made? Israel made the USA invade Iraq...missed that one too I guess?

Israel has only said they will destroy Iran's nuclear facilities (as they did to Iraq and Syria)...this hardly qualifies as destroying Iran. Iran's recent statements, on the other hand, have referred to unleashing their missile capabilities in such a way as to wipe out the entire Country of Israel (every man, woman and child)...bit of a difference there.

I have talked to many people that are from the ME living in Canada
and they all say that Ghadafi was a hero to its people
or that the Irakis was better with Saddam then the occupation force .. by a long shot
Even the taliban .. some a great people and others are hard radical extremist

You have been talking to the wrong people obviously....

1) Ghadafi was a lunatic who orchestrated the mid-air bombing of a civilian airliner, ruled his country with an iron-fist, and mass murdered political opponents.
2) Saddam...ditto...only on a much larger scale...and invaded Kuwait...and attacked Iran...and had a crop of homicidal maniac sons who would have taken the reigns after he was gone
3) The Taliban...yes, heroes all. Shooting women in the head in Soccer stadiums, throwing acid in their face if theiy attempted to get an education...need I list more? Real princes.

Its time people know the real truth behind zionist jews .. they are NOT the good people.. that they are willing to sacrifice everyone in the world with a big war just to protect themself ...SUICIDAL ...insane...delusional

How do you really feel about Jews?

Sorry...but your thread is more of an hysterical rant, than any kind of reasoned retort to other thread which simply quoted the actual words of a senior Iranian official...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Nice spin...

Israel and the West have been consistent in their position on Iran - Comply with IAEA / NPT or your nuclear program will be attacked.

Iran on the other hand has been consistent in their position towards Israel - Remove it from the map.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Nice spin...

Israel and the West have been consistent in their position on Iran - Comply with IAEA / NPT or your nuclear program will be attacked.

Iran on the other hand has been consistent in their position towards Israel - Remove it from the map.

Spin? Your the one spinning! Israel hasn't even signed the NPT and has an undisclosed arsenal of 200-600 nuclear weapons! And way to make a reference to the widely and PURPOSEFULLY misinterpreted quote by Ahmadinejad.
America has unjustly invaded 3 countries in the past decade and killed over a million innocent civilians
America is the only country in the world to ever to use a nuclear weapon on a civilian population
Israel has broken international law countless times in the past decade against Palestine/Gaza and use chemical weapons on civilians, try and spin that !

American intelligence analysts continue to believe that there is no hard evidence that Iran has decided to build a nuclear bomb.

Recent assessments by American spy agencies are broadly consistent with a 2007 intelligence finding that concluded that Iran had abandoned its nuclear weapons program years earlier, according to current and former American officials. The officials said that assessment was largely reaffirmed in a 2010 National Intelligence Estimate, and that it remains the consensus view of America’s 16 intelligence agencies.

www.nytimes.com...

You keep mentioning spin this and spin that everywhere (in your other thread), yet your the one doing it!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Nice spin...

They said
Remove Israel REGIME from the map .. which i agree

the LIE :
Remove Israel off the map .. no one would agree on that (myself included)
especially the 20 000 proud jewish people living in Iran
no one would want to destroy the most holyiest place in the world

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Who again want to wipe Iran off the map :

FOX News on IRANIANS: Wipe them off the MAP

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

What part of not recognizing Israel as a country confuses you?

Iran, Hamas and Hezbullah do not recognize Israels existence and whose main goals are to gave one Palestine. If Iran took out the "Zionists" then what?

I would like you to answer this please -

Do you really think that if the "Zionists" government is removed that those groups are going to allow new elections?

Do you believe those groups, once the Zionist regime is removed, are going to pull a cease fire in order to let Israel hold new government elections?

This is key so pay attention -
Removing the Zionist government followed up by Hamas / Hezbullah / Iran sending in their military wings is what will occur. A Palestinian state sans Israelis will be the result..

If Iran takes out the Zionist regime = wipe Israel off the map = replaced with a Palestinian state.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

What part of not recognizing Israel as a country confuses you?

Iran, Hamas and Hezbullah do not recognize Israels existence and whose main goals are to gave one Palestine. If Iran took out the "Zionists" then what?

I would like you to answer this please -

Do you really think that if the "Zionists" government is removed that those groups are going to allow new elections?

Do you believe those groups, once the Zionist regime is removed, are going to pull a cease fire in order to let Israel hold new government elections?

This is key so pay attention -
Removing the Zionist government followed up by Hamas / Hezbullah / Iran sending in their military wings is what will occur. A Palestinian state sans Israelis will be the result..

If Iran takes out the Zionist regime = wipe Israel off the map = replaced with a Palestinian state.

They will have a real chance for peace

the new regime would allow the creation of a palestinian state and stop this blockade on Gaza

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv
Spin?

Yes, spin.

Your the one spinning! Israel hasn't even signed the NPT and has an undisclosed arsenal of 200-600 nuclear weapons!

So you are suggesting Israel should be invaded because they have the ability to put together a nuclear deterrence? There is no official information where Israel has ever admitted to having nuclear weapons, so until proof comes out, Israels nuclear program is just as civilian orientated as Iran's is.

I mean after all people are arguing there is no evidence of Iran developing a nuclear weapons program. Also if you would do your homework, countries are not forced to join the NPT. Iran can withdraw and blatantly develop their nuclear weapons program and can use N. Korea as the precedent for that.

You are more than welcome to try and enforce treaty requirements on a country who is not a signatory to it. It opens the door for other countries to return the favor.

And way to make a reference to the widely and PURPOSEFULLY misinterpreted quote by Ahmadinejad.

Iran's Khamenei says nation will back 'any nations, any groups' fighting Israel

'Iran ready to wipe Israel off the map'

As speculations over a possible strike on Iran's nuclear facilities grow, the Islamic Republic is exacerbating its rhetoric.

Deputy Defense Minister Ahmad Vahidi on Friday warned Israel against mounting such an attack: "Any act by the Zionist regime against Iran will bring about its destruction.

Hezbollah, he added, "Is at the forefront of the fight against Israel and it is growing stronger by the day."

Speaking at a ceremony honoring past Hezbollah commanders, Vahidi said that "Israel is weaker than it has ever been and its army is tired and humiliated… This is why it is trying to solve its problems by talking about taking action against Iran. But these are ridiculous statements.

"Iran's warriors are ready and willing to wipe Israel off the map," he declared.

America has unjustly invaded 3 countries in the past decade and killed over a million innocent civilians

Last time I checked Congress authorized the use of military force and for good reason. So im not sure where you are getting unjust from. Typical - making claims with no supporting sources - 1 million?

America is the only country in the world to ever to use a nuclear weapon on a civilian population

If your going to play stick ball in Brooklyn, you best know the rules. Japan attacked the US, Japan and Germany both had nuke programs and would have used it just the same on the allies. The Imperial Japanese military, with their policy of executing prisoners / civilians, racked up a body count far in excess of Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

I wish people would learn history...

Israel has broken international law countless times in the past decade against Palestine/Gaza and use chemical weapons on civilians, try and spin that ![/quote[ The UN investigation into that stated the use of Phosphorus is permissible for illumination, which is what occurred. Whats funny is how you and a bunch of other people are bitching about international law yet refusing to use those same laws on Iran.

Even better is the fact Palestinians (Hamas / Hezbullah) have been tagged in U N reports for war crimes, yet again, you and others remain quiet on that.

You keep mentioning spin this and spin that everywhere (in your other thread), yet your the one doing it!

I provide my sources when I make my posts, something you and others have a very hard time doing, and when called out, go into name calling mode. Even funnier is the concentration on complaining about Israel, while ignoring Iran. You demand forced inspections on Israel, yet circle the wagons on Iran.

I think its pretty clear as to your mindset on Israel. Its right in line with the Iranians chanting death to America / Israel.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

'Iran ready to wipe Israel off the map'

"Iran's warriors are ready and willing to wipe Israel off the map," he declared.

Arrogant powers cannot save Israel: Ahmadinejad

Leader: Islamic Awakening, A Grand Development

The wave of Islamic Awakening sweeping across the Arab World has so far toppled four of the dictatorial regimes and is about to bring down more with the people’s trust in God and the vociferous cries of “Allah-o Akbar” that have unnerved the US and the illegal Zionist entity called Israel.

and...

There must be a sense of brotherhood among us. We must strive to specify our goal, that is, the goal of Islam. The goal is the rule of the Qur’an and of Islam. Of course, there are certain differences and similarities among Muslim countries. There is no single paradigm that fits all Islamic countries. In different countries, there are different geographic, historical and social conditions, but there are also certain shared principles: all of us are opposed to the arrogant powers, all of us are opposed to the evil hegemony of the West; all of us are opposed to the cancerous tumor, Israel.”

The Leader of the Islamic Revolution called the current century “the century of Islam and spirituality”, and said that it is Islam which grants intellectuality, spirituality and justice to mankind. He added: “We must move forward. This movement is a successful movement because the prospects are bright. By Allah's favour, there will be a day when the Ummah will reach the peak of power and independence, and thus, irrespective of their trivial differences, Muslims should come together under the banner of Islam unity in order to regain their dignity.
[

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Who again want to wipe Iran off the map :

FOX News on IRANIANS: Wipe them off the MAP

Who doesn't know the difference between a media personality and a head of state?

Your attempt to grasp this straw is a new low for you.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

they will have a real chance for peace

the new regime would allow the creation of a Palestinian state and stop this blockade on Gaza

Lol skillfully done on not answering the questions by using ambiguity.

So your position then is that of the Ayatollah and Ahmadinejad - To wipe Israel off the map and replace it with a Palestinian state.

Your deflection speaks volumes.....

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Also, no where does the op state Israel will wipe Iran off the map.

If you are going to try and argue the articles you linked show that, then you must also accept Iran wanting to wipe Israel off the map.;
edit on 28-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

killed over a "million" innocent civilians eh? must've missed that big number on the news. I do remember the countries in question slaughtering their own people over religious views or less.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
another iranian sympathizer. I would really hope you understand that two wrongs dont make a right

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
remember that israeli pre-emptive strike in Syria to destroy their "Bomb attempt"?

Mohamed ElBaradei, the director-general of the International Atomic Energy Agency, the United Nations group responsible for monitoring compliance with the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, said, “Our experts who have carefully analyzed the satellite imagery say it is unlikely that this building was a nuclear facility.”

www.newyorker.com...

oh yeah, that it was a Nuclear weapons facility: NOT!

here we go again.

more NOT!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I love Israel, may God bless and protect her. If Iran is "wiped" from the map it will be one less terrorist insane nation to worry about. Israel is not the problem of the world, and Jews do not control the world.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Nice anti Semitic rant.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join