It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor John. T. Grant - Wright Patterson AFB - The Alien Interview

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
generally they are smarter and owing to this go beyond a google search. That's all,
edit on 28-2-2012 by thedrunkhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by thedrunkhacker

Pass on to Anon? Where? So anything anonymous is authentic? Is that how Anon works? I didn't know that. How did you get this?

I've read this several times and I still can't make sense of it. What does:
He did have a favor called about his wife Susan who fell into an icy river and died shortly after telling friends she was taking their only child and moving away. The time he has invested in his Son is extraordinary.

What favor? Was she taking their child and moving away? What the heck are you imparting here?

How is he doing lectures if he's always kept his identity secret? Does he get up on stage like the Unknown Comic wearing a bag over his head?
I always felt Victor might've been Bob Dean. Only so Bob Dean didn't take anymore chances disclosing more than he should to the public. NOT, in attempt to fool us but rather another way to tell what he knows without jeopardizing himself. I might be wrong. It's just a theory.

edit on 28-2-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

He had favors and had his wife killed - ok? No offense Mate/Sir but anything real before I shoot for a while? You have little idea of the people i've distanced recently but hey he is alive kicking and all the rest.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Oh, I had no idea what that meant. I hope you're not getting snappy with me with that 'okay' because not all insinuations (which that WAS) are obvious.

I see you failed to answer my question about where you obtained this information or rumor. I guess that's 'okay' too.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedrunkhacker

He had favors and had his wife killed - ok? No offense Mate/Sir but anything real before I shoot for a while? You have little idea of the people i've distanced recently but hey he is alive kicking and all the rest.

I see you added 'no offense' Thanks. Because I did take a little offense.

Now, what does 'before I shoot for a while' mean? Shoot a gun? Doesn't matter. Not part of the story I s'pose.

But what does 'people I've distanced recently' mean? Here on ATS or in life?
Why? Because you believe this (which is perfectly alright) or...are you the person who leaked this.

I don't mean to insult you but you don't convey your meaning that terribly well. A lot is left for speculation. Unless it's just me. Probably a combination.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

not yet but wont be at all hard for them to work out.

He's really good man people rememeber that. . .

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

This guy is the best but yes his wife died in frozen water. Sorry Mike - but - You can't jusr run and get us to Mars because it's cool. ok cous.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

He had favors and had his wife killed - ok?

He's really good man people rememeber that. . .

A really good man that had his wife and mother of his child killed ? , this thread is straight out of the twilight zone .

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Dude! if that really is Victor then why would you reveal him. You are really endangering someone who risked it all to put this out there for us. We wouldent have the alien interview video if it wasent for this mans courageous risks he took... How careless and reckless to compromise this mans safety. He was down with exposing the elite, as far as conspiracy theorist are concerned this guy is an ally. I hope to god you are wrong and you have not just leaked Victors identity, however if you did then mods please remove this thread before some hot shot at central intelligence sees it..

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yes. There is a chance she slipped but.....cannot prove. Let's say it didn't look good, was about 17 years ago btw.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gadaffy

Agree and have thought alot but ends meets the risk - he's lived well and for others, alot. However if they chose to let him live they can choose again. It's that simple. We ALL NEED to know.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
How do you know the person you are accusing ?
What evidence do you have to make these accusations ?
What evidence can you provide ( other than a freely available YT video ) to show that this isn't just you having a laugh .
I'm sure you could provide it to a mod if you don't want to do it publicly
You have made serious accusations and I see nothing in this thread that warrants anyone taking you seriously.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This thread is a joke, i'm trying to understand the broken english but not having much luck. I thought us good guys on ATS knew the scenario with these types of threads by now.

He/she has made a claim, no links to the information he apparently has and EVERY single reply he has given tells us absolutely nothing further. Can we perhaps just leave this chap to relieve his boredom elsewhere? because I can guarantee after a further 100 pages of this nonsense and no step further he will do it somewhere else.

October

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
You have made the statements about the man - at least do him the courtesy of informing him of what you are saying about him in a public forum.

Reply by thedrunkhacker
I respect your statement - be assured he is informed.

Are you Professor John. T. Grant

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Ok this really has me intrigued, and I dont know why after reading these 3 pages.

It goes against everything that we here are at ATS, outstanding claim, no evidence to back it up, the only responses frm the OP are for us to figure it out and he/she knows the info is out there, thereby acknowledging the fact that they know the info but will not provide it.

I must ask, where is the info, but I know the response will simply be that its there so i should find it, runaround, chasing my tail....

If there is new info here, I am all for it, but if its the same stuff rehashed, I will end up being disappointed.

Let's start throwing out some facts here, see what sticks as per the OP claims.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This is ridiculous, The op's link is to a dramatization of events that are supposed to have happened. There is nothing real about anything seen, or that it is old BW film, it actually changes to colour in a sequence and out again, it actually says recreation a number of times.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Banana patch dog face. OK? How we like killer find all what? So, he had firehouse genital... Black Saskatchewan juggler brown note. Flake fluke fake foot sausage phone break. Beyond for all Cartegena stone recreation smile lasting loving likely?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Victor is such a joke. When I first saw hte interview video I was like "Cool." But after a while I just assumed it was fake like everything else. Then I heard an interview with Victor and all doubt was erased. Victor was making up sh** as he went and obviously was having some fun with it. It was disgusting to me. Just going on what I've heard from Victor I'd say it's virtually certain that the interview video is fake too.

The fact that there's low light levels and not much movement of the creature it just lends more weight to the idea that it's a hoax. If the creature had got up and walked around...

So I'll say it's a hoax.

I think that the squarish eyes on the puppet in the interview video are interesting. Usually they're so oval(ish) like a slit. And there're all sorts of heads out there for greys. Some of them are perfectly round, some are swelled up, some are are slim and sharp, and so on. One guy I talked to in RL that told me he had seen them kept saying how "stocky-like" they were. Even though most reports of them give the impression that they're robotic and slave(ish), I think it's interesting that a male characteristic would be attached to them. Normally, when we think of males, stockiness often comes to mind.

Even though greys might not reproduce like we do, might they retain certain male/female characteristics? Like with their slaves, maybe they've given them some male characteristics. But why? Who knows.

Obviously, I've taken some liberties and just assumed they're real. It's just academic fun.
edit on 28-2-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I googled the file name of the pic linked on page two...and the first hit was a "twitpic" of the TV alien Alf....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join