It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Project 2001 and its purpose, do you know..?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
The Disclosure Project was infiltrated by agents. These agents worked hard to discredit the overall project.
Then of course suddenly 9/11.

That's news to me.

Here's a list of Disclosure Project witnesses, which ones are "agents"?

Astronaut Gordon Cooper
Merle Shane McDow: US Navy Atlantic Command
Lieutenant Colonel Charles Brown: US Air Force (ret.)
Dr. Carol Rosin
Lance Corporal John Weygandt: U.S. Marine Corps
Major George A. Filer III: U.S. Air Force
Mr. Nick Pope: British Ministry Of Defense
Admiral Lord Hill-Norton: Five-Star Admiral, Former Head of the British Ministry of Defense
Security Officer Larry Warren: United States Air Force
Captain Lori Rehfeldt
Sergeant Clifford Stone: United States Army
Major-General Vasily Alexeyev: Russian Air Force
Master Sergeant Dan Morris: US Air Force/ NRO Operative (ret.)
Mr. Don Phillips: Lockheed Skunkworks, USAF, and CIA Contractor
Captain Bill Uhouse: US Marine Corps (ret.)
Lieutenant Colonel John Williams: US Air Force (ret.)
Mr. Don Johnson
A.H.: Boeing Aerospace
British Police Officer Alan Godfrey
Mr. Gordon Creighton: Former British Foreign Service Official
Sergeant Karl Wolfe: US Air Force
Donna Hare: Former NASA Employee
Mr. John Maynard: Defense Intelligence Agency (ret.)
Mr. Harland Bentley: US Army
Dr. Robert Wood: McDonnell Douglas Aerospace Engineer
Dr. Alfred Webre: Senior Policy Analyst Stanford Research Institute
Denise McKenzie: Former SAIC employee
Mr. Paul H. Utz
Colonel Phillip J. Corso, Sr.: US Army (ret.)
Mr. Glen Dennis
Lieutenant Walter Haut: US Navy
Buck Sergeant Leonard Pretko: US Air Force
Mr. Dan Willis: US Navy
Dr. Roberto Pinotti
Mr. Mark McCandlish: US Air Force
Professor Paul Czysz
Dr. Hal Puthoff
David Hamilton: Department of Energy
Lieutenant Colonel Thomas E. Bearden: US Army (ret)
Dr. Eugene Mallove
Dr. Paul LaViolette
Mr. Fred Threlfell: Royal Canadian Air Force
Dr. Ted Loder
FAA Division Chief John Callahan
Sgt. Chuck Sorrells: USAir Force (ret.)
Mr. Michael W. Smith: US Air Force
Commander Graham Bethune: US Navy (ret.)
Mr. Enrique Kolbeck: Senior Air Traffic Controller
Dr. Richard Haines
Mr. Franklin Carter: US Navy
Neil Daniels: Airline Pilot
Sgt. Robert Blazina: (ret.)
Lieutenant Frederick Marshall Fox: US Navy (ret.)
Captain Massimo Poggi
Lt. Bob Walker: US Army
Mr. Don Bockelman: US Army
CaptainRobert Salas
Professor Robert Jacobs: Lt. US Air Force
Lt.Colonel Dwynne Arneson US Air Force (ret.)
Colonel Ross Dedrickson: US Air Force/AEC (ret.)
Harry Allen Jordan: USNavy
Mr. James Kopf: US Navy/ National Security Agency
Lieutenant Colonel Joe Wojtecki, US Air Force
Staff Sergeant Stoney Campbell: US Air Force

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
What ticks me off is all these witnesses that said they would swear and testify before congress...

To HELL with congress they don't give a damn

So why don't they just spit it out?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I have something huge but will be perceived as small for the Disclosure project. Expect this in the next few hours. Need 20 posts right.
edit on 28-2-2012 by thedrunkhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
What ticks me off is all these witnesses that said they would swear and testify before congress...

Lol I often think the same thing - like congress will getchya if ya lie! Like they want to hear from anyone not a massive 'donor' anyway.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by zatara

My intuition says that there was maybe a little more to the failure of this "project".

No sir, no secret cabal of folks keeping down the truth, no hidden institution defeating this "project". None of that nonsense. Sorry, I know that reality is way more boring, and it is very exciting to think that there is more to it. But you know what, reality doesn't care what you think.

What happened is 100% what I said happened. No tin foil hat conspiracy, no hidden agenda from some secret organization, just a bunch of ignorance useful idiots that don't understand how the real world works setting this subject back years and years with misguided stunts like this.

That's all there is to it. You know guy, not everything has to do with some conspiracy, there is such a thing as process, public relations, media manipulation and reality that more than aptly describes why this was doomed from the start.

But hey, if inventing some conspiracy, or secretly thinking there "must be more to it" because of the years of conditioning you have received from reading sites like this and other brain cell killing websites, then I can't help you.

Why do you think when I say there is more to it that I refer to outragious conspiracy theories? You entire comment is dedicated to such assumptions. Don't tell me you can read minds and also know the inner workings of the US government and what it is up to.

edit on 28/2/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

For the reasons that I have voiced over and over in this forum and in other forums and websites: they have nothing to spit out. What you may hear is the tired ol' bs that they saw this or they saw or they heard this or they heard that. Nothing mindblowing will be revealed. Mark my words. Disclosure is just catch phrase with nothing behind it. These people want to appear as important and because they are not taken seriously they don't want to talk 'cause they know that when they do everyone's going to be bored to death. They are only fooling themselves and those who believe them.

Do you think that if Congress gives them their 15 minutes of fame Corso will appear?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
It's purpose? That's an interesting question isn't it?

Personally I'd be investigating the connections between the Rockefella initiative and the disclosure project.

Or maybe it's just that Laurence Rockefella was just another UFO nut with too much money?

You are the only one so far trying to understand what is written..congratulations, a star for you. It is not my attempt to start an other Disclosure thread but the intension is to ask ourselves why it was there in the first place if the initiative seemed to be doomed in the first place.

I mean, just look at the people who were willing to testify under oath. Maybe there were sick people in need of attention among them but some of these people were for real. And all you need is one person who tells the truth and one piece of solid evidence, that is something many people forget.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

They've already done that, all they have is the testimony they already gave.

Its not like they were holding back.

Some of them were more credible than others but the media in general just aren't interested in unsubstantiated claims by people that nobody has ever heard of. This isn't a subject on which to get a pulitzer prize or a juicy TV job.

In turn the public are only interested in what the media tell them to be.

Politicians are only interested in what their donors want and can only be driven to a particular issue by massive public outrage of a type that just doesn't exist on this topic.

Over the past 2 years governments have been busy disclosing that they don't know anything and the media seems less outright hostile to the UFO topic. Its a subtle change though.

Unless Aliens disclose themselves there won't be disclosure, not of the type Greer was campaigning for.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Am I missing something here,....?

For ongoing "disclosure" you need to contact Greer directly.

He'll disclose all the ET info you want.

It'll cost you around $3000, however, and the evidence he will present will consist of photos of tree stumps and moths (he'll claim they are extraterrestrial ambassadors!)

Want to know all about free energy devices? Send Greer more money

Want to know how to turn an automatic rifle into a guitar? Send Greer more money...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
What if these guys are still working for the government and whatever they say can be used just for the start of bluebeam??

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Exactly. I believe the meeting with congress was set then and all hell broke loose. Funny they havent gotten a chance to do it in 11 years though

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sd211212
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Exactly. I believe the meeting with congress was set then and all hell broke loose. Funny they havent gotten a chance to do it in 11 years though

Do you have any evidence that the meeting with congress was set?

People are putting too much stock into what was said at that press conference at the National Press Club, as if the setting validated the message. Well, the fact that someone speaks at the Press Club often does NOT validate that speaker's message. The Press Club is a "Club". It's nothing more than a professional/social organization who hires speakers and lecturers for the benefit of its due-paying members. There are a wide range of speakers and press conferences all the time at that club. Dr. Greer was simply one of those speakers.

Dr. Greer's talk at the press club wasn't "news" -- it was simply a guy who was brought in to and speak before an audience, just like many other people on the lecture circuit are brought in by other clubs to give a lecture or speech to their due-paying members. Just because Dr. Greer said at the time that he wanted to speak to congress does NOT mean that congress took this guy seriously -- and it seems from Dr. Greer's actions since, congress was right not to take him seriously.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funk bunyip
reply to post by justwokeup

Yeah, i think Greer's intentions were honourable to begin with (2001) but he has long since either sold out or become 'compromised" somehow.. i wouldn't trust him if even he told me the sun was hot and bears sh*t in the woods!

I __believe__ greer was *paid* to destroy his own reputation.

-rrr

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
We have to accept the possibility that perhaps disclosure has already happened. The US government (as well as some European governments) has released many documents regarding their investigations into UFO sightings and it's clear that they did take an interest in UFOs and investigate the possibility that they were extra-terrestrial. However, there's no evidence that they ever found any "smoking gun" evidence. Rather, it appears that just like the rest of us, they suspect some UFOs are ET but they cannot prove it. We all want to believe that the government is harboring all kinds of secrets regarding contact with aliens, but the facts are that our government has demonstrated over and over again throughout history that it is completely unable to keep secrets; and it is very possible, even probable, that there are none to be disclosed in this matter.

Originally posted by thedrunkhacker
I have something huge but will be perceived as small for the Disclosure project. Expect this in the next few hours. Need 20 posts right.

There has never been a single meaningful thread started that was preceded by a post that said "But first I need to get my 20 posts in." Maybe you'll be the first though

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by zatara

I was always thought that after these testimonies of the witnesses disclosure by the US government was inevitable, undenieable and indisputable and soon to be followed. What happened?

What happened? 9/11 happened. Is there a connection? What do you think?

you could be on to something. (Disclosure Project = Nothing to see here) (9/11 = Oh, look over there now instead)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Bear in mind that more than one president has asked specifically to be read in to the USAPs that have to do with extraterrestrial matters and they have been denied--lacking the "need to know". SO, if POTUS does not have the need to know, then it seems any position subordinate to POTUS would also lack any "need to know".

The vast amounts of information corrupted or hidden from the public because of concerns for "national security" far, far outweighs the needs of national security.(See the Fellowship of American Scientists to learn more about secrecy in US government.) It is now nothing more than a useful catch phrase used to effectively shut up anyone who asks for information they did not pay enough money for.

For example, If I contracted with the NRO to research anomalous signals hitting or satellites from a certain direction of the sky and I paid them what they required as well as met any other terms they demanded, this information would become "our property". Since I have rights to private property, intellectual and physical, I could equally demand that the information I have now purchased cannot be released unless my okey-dokey is given. It doesn't matter what the information (Intel) is. I own it. I don't care who else thinks they might have some rights to it. ..God-given or not. They can go away. I can just hang onto it because I like having it and I equally like knowing it makes others a little testy that they suspect I have it AND that I have no interest of any kind in selling it to anyone else.

This is, to a large extent, how information, being the commodity it is, is now handled. If you want it so badly, expect to be told to get it yourself on your own dime. Oh, and by the way, I plan to make it as insanely difficult for you to do so as I can. Folks whop have more than they need thrive on this kind of thinking. It does not matter a hoot that any extra loaf of bread they have is a loaf of bread withheld from a starving person. More is better for me and better is best! This is exactly the thinking that will destroy whatever is left of our republic.

Greer, Government, the Pres ..none of them has a need to know. So..too bad for them. And for those of us who rely upon them.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

There has never been a single meaningful thread started that was preceded by a post that said "But first I need to get my 20 posts in." Maybe you'll be the first though

Totally off topic, but a true view microcosm of ATS has been outed right there, lol!

You just wait,m when I get my twenty posts in I will give you all a story for the ages!!!!!!!!!!

Love it.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Greer went off the deep end some time ago. The momentum of the disclosure project just never picked up. Greer now focuses on ECETI (somewhat of a cult), and zero point energy. As most people probably did when beginning their investigation into the ufo phenomenon, I quickly came across the 2001 press briefing, which has several great speakers. However, nothing will ever come of any of it most likely. And I don't think anybody in the US government of any government has any idea whatsoever 'they' are doing here. Working groups in the states are long since dissolved, and all the high-ranking insiders from the early days are gone.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Sooooo........... If there is no conspiracy to keep disclosure from happening then why not put it in front of Congress to put it to bed once and for all? If there is nothing in this then putting it in front of Congress will shut people up that are saying that TPTB are placing an embargo and vetoe-ing the chance of it being investigated, dont you think?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If out of 400 Disclosure witnesses, 75 are charlatans and if out of 400 people who testified in traffic court today, 75 lied about making a right turn at a stop sign, how does that change any public disclosure going forward???

Some people lie regardless of what forum they present their case in. It doesn't matter if it concerns UFOs, traffic court, the Easter Bunny or church testimony. That's our nature.

Lies as part of the Disclosure Project should have been factored in. People will lie even if you hold a gun to their head. Unfortunately, this is part of our nature.

<< 1  2   >>

join