It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Project 2001 and its purpose, do you know..?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

What specific information do you have that proves that Greer was "shut down" by some sort of conspiracy?

Why didn't any news network in the entire world show the entire Disclosure conference from start to finish on TV?

There are a lot of people who organizes speeches, lectures, and/or conferences on myriads of topics that don't get on national TV. Why would Greer's lecture be any different?

edit on 2/27/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Really?

So, riddle me this then: Why hasn't ANY news network in the world ever shown the entire Disclosure press conference from start to finish on TV?

Well, I already told you this in my earlier post (reading comprehension is your friend. But here it is again:
The disclosure project was a great idea, but the witnesses were populated by idiotic charlatans mixed with potential diamonds in the rough......that kind of idiotic nonsense doomed it from the start.

SO therefore, other than a few very brief news mentions, which it did get, it never got any real attention from the MSM or the public because they don't want to bother with anything that has that amount of ABSOLUTE bunk clouding anything worth reporting. The folks who set this stupid news conference up doomed themselves from the start, because they didn't know how things work (or they did, and didn't care).

It also has to do with capitalism. A tv station must have a product that a boatload of people want to see so the tv station can sell advertising for air during the program. Don't see that happening with this disclosure tripe. People might tune in for 10 minutes, then change the channel, and those that spent money with the tv stations wouldn't be too happy, thus hurting the stations ability to sell advertising airtime to probably some major clients in the future during certain genres of programs. You seriously don't understand how the world works, do you?

What 'solution'? According to you, there is no 'problem' in the first place!

The solution is so simple, it's right in front of your face. Unfortunately, your inability to grasp the obvious about reality means even if someone spelled it out for you, you would take it as an insult and cry about it. Honestly, if your too ignorant to see what the real problem with this subject is, then your beyond hope, and one of the many useful idiots that folks like Greer and others depend on. Congrats, they thank you for your help (even if you don't know your helping them, that's the funny part, lol)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Well they were only trying to disclose the biggest news in the history of the world, the existence of extraterrestrial life. You seriously don't see why news networks might want to cover that?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
The solution is so simple, it's right in front of your face.

So TELL US WHAT IT IS then! Oh He who knows how the world really works!

I'm all about Solutions, so tell me! Since you are obviously so much better and more capable than Greer, tell us your plan!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Well they were only trying to disclose the biggest news in the history of the world, the existence of extraterrestrial life. You seriously don't see why news networks might want to cover that?

It's nothing that new -- just another guy talking about aliens.

The National Press Club has several press conferences per week -- sometime a few per day -- on a wide range of topics. Those don't get nation TV airing, either. But that doesn't mean there is a conspiracy to not air them.

I looked at their calendar. Two weeks ago they had a press conference featuring the "Catholic Students for Women's Health". That wasn't on National TV (as far as I know). However, I don't think their is a conspiracy against Women's health..

The National Press club is just another place that people go to speak. The national media doesn't necessarily take extra notice of what people say at the Press Club, because for the most part the National Press Club is just another organization (like many other organizations) that hires people from the lecture circuit to speak in front of them...

...That's not to say that the national media necessarily completely "ignores" all speakers at the press club, but Dr. Greer's schtick at the Press Club that day was not that new, and had basically been said many time before.

edit on 2/27/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Dr. Greer is not the only one pushing for disclosure, many have tried and still continue. There has been some minor progress made with different governments around the world publicly releasing some of their UFO files. There are still many questions remaining of just what is going on exactly.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by zatara

I was always thought that after these testimonies of the witnesses disclosure by the US government was inevitable, undenieable and indisputable and soon to be followed. What happened?

What happened? 9/11 happened. Is there a connection? What do you think?

That's exactly what I was thinking.
Could it be that the Aliens are responsible for 9/11?
But why would Aliens care about the price of oil and a centralized bank?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by zatara

My intuition says that there was maybe a little more to the failure of this "project".

No sir, no secret cabal of folks keeping down the truth, no hidden institution defeating this "project". None of that nonsense. Sorry, I know that reality is way more boring, and it is very exciting to think that there is more to it. But you know what, reality doesn't care what you think.

What happened is 100% what I said happened. No tin foil hat conspiracy, no hidden agenda from some secret organization, just a bunch of ignorance useful idiots that don't understand how the real world works setting this subject back years and years with misguided stunts like this.

That's all there is to it. You know guy, not everything has to do with some conspiracy, there is such a thing as process, public relations, media manipulation and reality that more than aptly describes why this was doomed from the start.

But hey, if inventing some conspiracy, or secretly thinking there "must be more to it" because of the years of conditioning you have received from reading sites like this and other brain cell killing websites, then I can't help you.

You're being sarcastic right?
The Disclosure Project was infiltrated by agents. These agents worked hard to discredit the overall project.
Then of course suddenly 9/11.
Isn't it a theory that JFK was killed over his willingness to disclose?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
What a shame and waste of opportunity.....that is all I can say. If I understand the replies so far correctly much of the blame and set-back for disclosure lies with the incompetence of Greer as a organiser and as a person. My intuition says that there was maybe a little more to the failure of this "project".

Whitehouse opened up a place online to make petitions... you needed many signatures in order for the petition to be looked at

The top two petitions were legalize pot and tell us the truth about UFO/Aliens

Whitehouse issued a statement of truth that says we don't know anything about any aliens and we have no deals with them

So end of story so much for petition and disclosure. Now we can all join Dr Greewr and make money
because it really doesn't matter to anyone anyway

edit on 27-2-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Stephen Greer is an ignorant scam artist who turned a once interesting premise into a money making scheme. When he realized he was coming up short on evidence, he manufactured some, to the ridicule of anyone with a brain.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
Any person interested in UFOs knows about the Disclosure Project organised by Dr Steven M Greer MD on May 9th 2001 at the National Pess Club in Washington DC.

After each confession the witness says....I will, or, I am willing to testify under oath before congress...

So, why do these people not testify before congress and help this disclosure "problem" to the next world?

Am I missing something here,..what are they waiting for..?

I was always thought that after these testimonies of the witnesses disclosure by the US government was inevitable, undenieable and indisputable and soon to be followed. What happened?

For the people who do not have a clue what I am talking about, watch this...

I thought that threads about "disclosure" were thrown out with the baby's bath water but, no, here we go again!

Why is it that people believe that there is something to disclose? Who would have whatever would be disclosed? How was it acquired? How could something that is waiting to be disclosed not be guarded by a phalanx of guards? Such information, whatever it may be, would have to be as closely guarded as the copy of the Constitution and not delegated to a file drawer. Why are the gullible such hopeful fools?

Where is Corso when you need him?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged
Stephen Greer is an ignorant scam artist who turned a once interesting premise into a money making scheme.

Well for being "ignorant" he is raking in a lot of cash... makes ya wonder just how smart he is

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
Why is it that people believe that there is something to disclose? Who would have whatever would be disclosed? How was it acquired?

If there was nothing to disclose... then why do FBI, CIA NSA and other agency UFO files contain hundreds of pages of BLACK INK covering the accounts that were declassified?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This vidmaker's message is that Disclosure Project is an Illuminati endgame, but it's done in a hilarious way, which looks like a 1950's cartoon commercial.

This theory makes me think of the 1950 Rand corp memo, "Use Of Superstitious Beliefs For The Purposes Of Psychological Warfare" and the CIA psyops around Project Oxcart.

For some reason.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It's purpose? That's an interesting question isn't it?

Personally I'd be investigating the connections between the Rockefella initiative and the disclosure project.

Or maybe it's just that Laurence Rockefella was just another UFO nut with too much money?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Why is it that people believe that there is something to disclose? Who would have whatever would be disclosed? How was it acquired?

If there was nothing to disclose... then why do FBI, CIA NSA and other agency UFO files contain hundreds of pages of BLACK INK covering the accounts that were declassified?

One of the first sources to show such blacked-out pages was the book "Clear Intent: The Government Coverup of the UFO Experience" by Lawrence Fawcett, Barry J. Greenwood, published in 1984. What one can deduce from the blacked-out sections was the data that showed secret locations and the methods used to acquire the data. The reports can now be considered mundane. Besides, once the agencies you mentioned stamp something SECRET or REALLY SECRET
it just becomes difficult to declassify but it has been done over and over.

Nothing to get hung about!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by zatara

What happened? 9/11 happened. Is there a connection? What do you think?

You just jogged my memory thanks and yes it did seem convenient at that time 9/11 popped up just after but could have just been a coincident.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Some people just cant be bothered to look at released ufo related documents Zorgon, makes me wonder how many truck loads of black markers your goverment must go through

edit on 27/2/12 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Yeah, that 2001 started off with good intentions but Dr. Greer went another route, a harmful route to the UFO world. If you're still curious about military personnel disclosing their stories then check out these videos and follow these guys. I bet they have Twitter
These people are still letting everyone know they will testify in front of Congress if Congress will have them

Disclosure Conference, National Press Club, 27 September 2010

UFO Press Conference - National Press Club

edit on 27-2-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by zatara

Yeah, that 2001 started off with good intentions but Dr. Greer went another route, a harmful route to the UFO world. If you're still curious about military personnal disclosing their stories and still letting everyone know they will testify in front of Congress, but Congress doesn't give a crap.

Disclosure Conference, National Press Club, 27 September 2010

UFO Press Conference - National Press Club

Yep I wonder what realy happened with Greer was he manipulated?or just jumped on the old hippie ufo band wagon.

He talked the talk and walked the walk for a bit then went just awol with his thousand dollar camp outs and spouting total bull#

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join