It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you date a woman who failed to launch?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by trancy211

did a great job convincing me you dont like the girl whos trying to be with you.. so .. dont be with her. you dont gotta sell people that its the best thing for your future.. unless you really like her..

I think ambition is a waste of energy. we arent going anywhere.. I am ambitious but the world isnt big enough to hold me.. and we dont do anything important. 99.99999999999999% of what we do is pointless..

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

The neckline on that dress almost goes down to her belly button

If the skirt length was any shorter it would be considered a blouse.
If she looks anything like the model,I'm sure you could over look
some of her other flaws.
I am assuming that you are just sampling her wares and not buying.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

If shes hot, a freak in the sack
knows her place, my kitchen then i am comfortable with her being my playmate for life, sometimes a women with career ambitions is a bad thing, one day if things go wrong for you shes looking for the next man, who can get her those diamonds, i wont consider marriage unless shes below me career wise and of equal attractivness which is hard when im dang nasty good lookin
or hotter.

In any case i am the man and god dammit i will rule this eath and she shall be my bed mate play thingy and sandwhich producer whenever there is need for said sandwichs there shall be no sandwich enquires in my house no sir, to the kitchen fair maiden and ill have a ham salad and i shall watch you lovingly make me my food whilst your semi naked and i flex my muslces and stare at my horse and mustang. HOO RAH

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Sir i say to you, throw the skinny jeans away become the alpha male predator you were supposed to be and destroy her emotionally and pyshically, then give her to the next man if you do not wish to continue said path of sandwhich and destructions on this fair maidens lol

i am being 99.9 percent serious by the way, there are no skinny jeans in my house you fake pretenders of men

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by trancy211
Could you date a woman who failed to launch?

That is, she still lives with her parents after age 25...isnt in school, work a low paying job, debt, no life goals or career ambition, and is perfectly content with making just enough money to cover food and a hobby.

Now personally I would not date such a person. Not because living at home is bad...but because lack of ambition and the inability to be a independent or contributing adult is unattractive. If a gal had goals and was living at home to save up for a house one day, and was actually chipping in with her parents expenses, then Id be kool with that.

But someone who has no goals outside of paycheck to paycheck expenses isnt something Id go for. Not to mention I wasnt raised with the idea that I should date someone Id have to end up taking care of if things got serious.
the girl
So what say you men?

hmmmm, imho you come off as the sociopathic type that intendsto milk off the new independant woman that falls for the charm until it's too late.
I'll bet you are charming, right?

dude, first pull your own weight and then you will learn how to carry the weight of your family after you learn to govern a male/female relationship that intends to raise a family without state help and approval, capiche?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Same goes for men.

You guys are so one sided.

I am a man, i am the very image of god himself, i do declare i would fancy a sandwhich?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Have you ever considered she might be still living at home for reasons other than lack of ambition? I mean...it today's economy it almost makes sense some till you can get established. Or...maybe she has parents...or a parent who is sick and she is helping care for them....

Then again....I'm assuming you met this person at some place other than at her home...so she must go out.

But...is it wrong to want someone to take care of you? I get your point...totally. And Manhater made a very good point too...men are just as bad.
Love isn't conditional though. I know you were only talking about dating. And yes...I understand the stereotype you are referring to.

So either you are wanting her to pay for the occasional night out before the good sex...or you do indeed have feelings for her....yet they are based on "conditions."

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired

If shes hot, a freak in the sack
knows her place, my kitchen then i am comfortable with her being my playmate for life, sometimes a women with career ambitions is a bad thing, one day if things go wrong for you shes looking for the next man, who can get her those diamonds, i wont consider marriage unless shes below me career wise and of equal attractivness which is hard when im dang nasty good lookin
or hotter.

In any case i am the man and god dammit i will rule this eath and she shall be my bed mate play thingy and sandwhich producer whenever there is need for said sandwichs there shall be no sandwich enquires in my house no sir, to the kitchen fair maiden and ill have a ham salad and i shall watch you lovingly make me my food whilst your semi naked and i flex my muslces and stare at my horse and mustang. HOO RAH

Keep living the dream!
Cause you give us old married men hope on what the dream use to be.
And when you become married someday,which is questionable,
being the "man" will turn into being the"I'm sorry baby,I didn't mean it like I said it" boy.
It happens,get over it and move on to building that dream man cave that will become your bunker when SHTF,WOMAN STYLE!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If I like her, why wouldn't I date her regardless?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Not only would i date her i would if she was in a wheel chair. Try looking beyond what you can see sometime you might be amazed.

But then i thought most off you cant do that, your to busy pressing the pleasure button all the while you could have been eating Prime rib.

Who gives a damn is he/she hasnt left the nest, and is working a low paying job. What about their personality, have youve glimpsed at their spirit or are you to busy starring at her friends chest.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
As long as she's not a "butterface girl" As in everything thing look good butter face!!!

And so you know, the wife just smacked me up side my head for that comment. Sorry Ladies.
edit on 2-3-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join