It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to announce aerial blockade on Syria

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
reply to post by Ben81

Know whats funny? A lot of article headlines on infowars are now showing up as threads here on ATS, as if they are actually true...
weird

Actualy Infowar picked up from Ynetnews
a jewish website that are not afraid to release such news
it will probably make the zionist people in Israel go very very happy reading this
too soon for CNN

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

If America and NATO back down from Russia and China. It will portray them as weak. You might as well risk WWIII now. WWIII will happen whether you like it or not.

Russia and China can do nothing to NATO or the US that the US or NATO cant send right back. Go ahead .. protect your interest. Launch a Nuke , youll die with us.

Dont look down on America or NATO , look down on the two countries supporting two regimes that are genocidal. Matter of fact , perhaps you should move over there with them? Just a suggestion.

edit on 27-2-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I am glad my son gets discharged next week. He didnt sign up for this sh*t.

criminals

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
so I didnt get the memo that announced the usa as the world police. can someone forward it to me?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LonelyGuy
so I didnt get the memo that announced the usa as the world police. can someone forward it to me?

Amerika's destiny is to police the World

And look up the source (page)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

might be delayed a bit
considering the attempt to assassinate Putin failed.

something to ponder...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Originally posted by LonelyGuy

Amerika's destiny is to police the World

And look up the source (page)

It is a traditional conservative position not to want the United States to be the policeman of the world.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

US is already a World Empire ...not only naughty policemen around the World

Graphic: Mapping a superpower-sized military

news.nationalpost.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
So, is this how it starts?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

It is very obvious why the US and Nato will do this. It provides all the advantages it needs. I am so fed up with the US Government intervening in the affairs of other sovereign nations. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Yeah, even though they arrested those would be assassins almost 2 months ago. Political positioning is all that is.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ummmm...as we have said there is NOTHING about this coming from any credible news sources. I'll chalk this up as dumb@ss ATS thread # 1,000,000 about something from an obscure source that doesnt come to fruition.

Funny how folks on here talk about people being sheeple but the ATS sheeple believe every thing they see posted on here!!! Unreal.

edit on 27-2-2012 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Ummm.

Too soon for "I told you so?"

My next prediction? An Islamist government headed by the Muslim Brotherhood will be installed in Syria.

After that? War between Syria and Israel - probably before a war with Iran, or simultaneously - in which Syria will use chemical weapons against Israel. By the next morning, Damascus will be a smoking, radioactive heap.

I have my sources.

Oh what a great idea, nuke your next door neighbours just a stones throw away

nothing ever happens by chance any more EVERYTHING is planned out years in advanced isn't it, then the rest of the world play catch up on the clues left behind, hell sometimes a little birdy pops down from the tree and tells a specially selected few whats really going on

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

A war with China would be an amazing thing for the U.S. It would cripple Chinese economy, they would be devestated quickly in any war involving the U.S., and bring manufacturing jobs back to America where they would stay for a long time. Chinese owned U.S. debt would be forgiven, and current manufacturing jobs that did not come home would be sourced elsewhere, and the Chinese be made to pay for the inconvenience in war reparations.

This is not an endorsement for war, nor my saying I hope it happens or want it to happen. I am saying it WONT happen for these reasons, China is all bark, they know they are in no position to bite.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

You do realize that in making a very solid case for why China as a specific nation, doesn't want war....you've made the case for why the U.S. really needs it to happen and wants this to play out. It's a crazy situation isn't it?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Not at all. What you suggest is that the US needs it to happen for the reasons I mentioned. The reasons I mentioned invalidate Chinese involvement, meaning the US must have other motives. China will never get involved, therefore the US will never start the war so China can get involved. Try harder.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

There have been many a lengthy thread for China's direct financial and strategic interests in Iran and Russia's interests in Syria.. China and Pakistan have been having military exercises in Pakistan (opposite side of the country from U.S. forces as I understand it) within the last few months. If you google it...Vietnam even inquired about U.S. help over a running dispute with China. That one shocked me... but sure enough, it 's happened and it was fairly recent.

I think China does sit as the one with almost nothing to gain....but that doesn't mean they're backing up either. Not one inch. They're advancing, peacefully...but forcefully, if anything.

Of course the U.S. doesn't want a war with China..or Russia. That is part of what is baffling here. Either way... Western powers have their sights set straight at Iran and Syria which have both China and Russia deeply involved in economics at the very least. It's going to get interesting.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by Ben81

might be delayed a bit
considering the attempt to assassinate Putin failed.

something to ponder...

And the attempt on Kim Sun in North Korea

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
February 27, 2012 6:50 PM

Clinton: Arming Syrian rebels could help al Qaeda

By
Wyatt Andrews

www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57386279/clinton-arming-syrian-rebels-could-help-al-qaeda/

"What are we going to arm them with and against what? We're not going to bring tanks over the borders of Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan," Clinton said.

Another administration concern is that weapons might go to al Qaeda.

"We know al Qaeda [leader Ayman al-] Zawahiri is supporting the opposition in Syria. Are we supporting al Qaeda in Syria? Hamas is now supporting the opposition. Are we supporting Hamas in Syria?" Clinton said. "If you're a military planner or if you're a secretary of state and you're trying to figure out do you have the elements of an opposition that is actually viable, that we don't see. We see immense human suffering that is heartbreaking."

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Anybody got anything else on this? Somehow this topic generated 5 pages of responses (which spiraled mainly into talk about China like every other ATS thread) but now the talk is dropping off. I would think this would be a hot topic if true. Any more CREDIBLE news sources on this?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join