US to announce aerial blockade on Syria

page: 1
29
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

US to announce aerial blockade on Syria


www.infowars.com

The Pentagon is readying for the possibility of intervention in Syria, aiming to halt Syrian President Bashsar Assad’s violent crackdown on protesters, the newspaper Asharq Al-Awsat reported Saturday, citing a US military offical.
(visit the link for the full news article)



Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
US, France, UK, Turkey, Italy prepare for military intervention in Syria
The Snake Behind the Arab Spring
Israel: Iran's nuclear arms program is complete, its missiles can reach US




posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It was just a mather of time
I knew they were going to attack Iran since 2005
one day or the other ..
The WMD reason didnt work this time

Now they have a big open door in Syria that will lead to an Iran confrontation

That mean US and Nato is not scared anymore of China and Russia .. that will be their biggest mistake and the downfall of Nato itself.

Remember what China said .. it was willing to risk a WW3 to protect their interests in Syria and Iran

Russia election is just ahead (March) ..
and if Putin is elected .. he could stay in office for 20 yrs

His first order next month .. since he have good chance to be President once again
his to mobilise its troop for Syria in case Nato decide to invade


According to the official, the intervention scenario calls for the establishment of a buffer zone on the Turkish border, in order to receive Syrian refugees. The Red Cross would then provide the civilians humanitarian aid, before NATO crews would arrive from Turkey and join the efforts.

The measure would pave the way for the US to declare an aerial blockade on Syria.

The intercession is to be modeled after NATO’s efforts in Kosovo, which brought an end to the Serbian control of the region. NATO’s plan of action included prolonged aerial shelling.


What else do you need .. we are about to enter another war
the exception .. this war will not finish in a few weeks like Lybia.

YNetNews
www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 2/26/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So I suppose this is where it begins. I suppose they don't care about the fact that it's as much a technical act of war today as it was when Kennedy did the Naval version on Cuba. The difference is what you point out here. Kennedy fully understood the stakes and the players involved. I don't believe our current leaders do...or just don't care.

Here it goes.... Hang on.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
So I suppose this is where it begins. I suppose they don't care about the fact that it's as much a technical act of war today as it was when Kennedy did the Naval version on Cuba. The difference is what you point out here. Kennedy fully understood the stakes and the players involved. I don't believe our current leaders do...or just don't care.

Here it goes.... Hang on.


Ron Paul does



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If all that exists is an aerial blockade creating a buffer zone into Turkey for refugees, then the Iran/Syria treaty will not come into effect.

However if shots are fired upon the Syrians by the countres protecting the refugees, then Iran might invoke the mutual protection pact, but I doubt it will come to this.

For months now I have been downplaying the possibility of a US - Iranian war, and I still hold on to those beliefs, however it is becoming harder.

I honestly don't think that Iran wants to enter into a battle over this, treaty or not. Would they reneg on their own treaty if that is the case? I think that might happen if shots are actually fired.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Any other source besides infowars?...It's not that I don't believe you, but you know the general opinion about A.J. here right?



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
Any other source besides infowars?...It's not that I don't believe you, but you know the general opinion about A.J. here right?


Its from YNetNews
A Jewish news website

Why do they always know more then US media

That kind of article is what make the zionist jews in Iran VERY VERY HAPPY
they have been waiting for that
edit on 2/26/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
So I suppose this is where it begins. I suppose they don't care about the fact that it's as much a technical act of war today as it was when Kennedy did the Naval version on Cuba. The difference is what you point out here. Kennedy fully understood the stakes and the players involved. I don't believe our current leaders do...or just don't care.

Here it goes.... Hang on.


they don't care, never did really and if anyone thinks this is about human lives they're sadly mistaken. how many places on earth are people being oppressed and killed by the their government and in how many of those places are the so called savior's focusing?

it's about maintaining currency, money and power, just so we all know why but no it will not end well for people and may even backfire on the elite.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ummm.

Too soon for "I told you so?"

My next prediction? An Islamist government headed by the Muslim Brotherhood will be installed in Syria.

After that? War between Syria and Israel - probably before a war with Iran, or simultaneously - in which Syria will use chemical weapons against Israel. By the next morning, Damascus will be a smoking, radioactive heap.

I have my sources.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


This actually sounds like what the Russians were talking about last week. One of their people visited Assad while Moscow was publicly calling for the Syrian government to allow a cease fire ever day for 2 hours for humanitarian aid / wounded to be evacuated etc.

With the extreme spike in deaths Russia (China as well) are getting tagged with the death count by blocking any type of action.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Ben81
 


This actually sounds like what the Russians were talking about last week. One of their people visited Assad while Moscow was publicly calling for the Syrian government to allow a cease fire ever day for 2 hours for humanitarian aid / wounded to be evacuated etc.

With the extreme spike in deaths Russia (China as well) are getting tagged with the death count by blocking any type of action.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)


To counter any move from NATO
and to show to the world that they care

The only ultimate strategy that they have left
is to bring thousand of peacekeeper soldiers to Syria
did they considered the option yet ??
WTH are they waiting for ..?



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

The military official said in the interview that the plan is a cautious one, and takes into account the Syrian air force's advanced capabilities.

Is this a joke?

The Syrian air force has NO advanced capabilities.

And what will Hezbollah and Iran do if this plan is put into action? What will Russia do?

This could get real bad.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

The military official said in the interview that the plan is a cautious one, and takes into account the Syrian air force's advanced capabilities.

Is this a joke?

The Syrian air force has NO advanced capabilities.

And what will Hezbollah and Iran do if this plan is put into action? What will Russia do?

This could get real bad.


Well the russian S300 is a well advanced AA
how many contracts i have heard over the yrs
i assume it has been delivered since

especially at this crysis time when it is the most needed



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


Not counter NATO.. Russia is working with the UN security council on the cease fire issue. Russia is still against regime change by force, however with the spike in deaths they are trying to to find a happy medium.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp
 




My next prediction? An Islamist government headed by the Muslim Brotherhood will be installed in Syria.

Yeah Assad is a tyrant, but a secular tyrant.

Like you, I think the western countries are gonna put an even worse regime in power in Syria.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Ben81
 


Not counter NATO.. Russia is working with the UN security council on the cease fire issue. Russia is still against regime change by force, however with the spike in deaths they are trying to to find a happy medium.


Unless their inteligence agency already confirmed this :

The Snake Behind the Arab Spring



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by Vitchilo

The military official said in the interview that the plan is a cautious one, and takes into account the Syrian air force's advanced capabilities.

Is this a joke?

The Syrian air force has NO advanced capabilities.

And what will Hezbollah and Iran do if this plan is put into action? What will Russia do?

This could get real bad.


Well the russian S300 is a well advanced AA
how many contracts i have heard over the yrs
i assume it has been delivered since

especially at this crysis time when it is the most needed


Don't forget these missiles, the ones I told everyone about three weeks before the story hit the wires.

I'm sorry, but...damn I'm good.
edit on 2/26/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


Uhmmmm... No

I dont think its a grand conspiracy either... Russia has expressed concern over the quickly rising body count.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp
 


The Yakhont and the S-300 are not the same thing at all.

Yakhont : anti-ship missiles.

S-300s : anti-air missiles.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by OldCorp
 


The Yakhont and the S-300 are not the same thing at all.

Yakhont : anti-ship missiles.

S-300s : anti-air missiles.


Yeah, I noticed it right after it posted and corrected it. Mr. Eagle Eye.





new topics

top topics



 
29
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join