It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Here is the link regarding my thread Iridium
it covers most of the conspiracies discussed here on ATS. It was a nightmare trying to share and explain so forgive me.
Triaxial weaving, HAARP, mind control, weather manipulation,... its all covered. You will also see a connection to this thread.
I also made an interesting thread regarding the connection between war and money and it leads to the very people and groups involved in the Pyramid mentioned in Davinci Code Lost Symbol. The link is here called
Money and war connection
which explains who is profiting and what way and following all the connections back over leads to this
Pyramid

Just to add,....Yes it is connected to this thread and no its not off topic because,.......
edit on 26-10-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

If you did read the above link you would have read about the HAARP connection

HAARP connection

edit on 26-10-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
HAARP connection

I'm having the exact same problem I had with BS's link.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by primalfractal
If you look harder at one bit of the pattern you get physics or music scales or frequencies [or everthing], that are smaller reprasentations or parts of the whole.

Typo? ("Or" should be "of" ?)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by primalfractal
If you look harder at one bit of the pattern you get physics or music scales or frequencies [or everthing], that are smaller reprasentations or parts of the whole.

Typo? ("Or" should be "of" ?)

Who cares? Do you really think it would make more sense with "of"? Or even if you manage to spell "reprasentations"?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I care.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

"Sign wave" being a play on words for "sine wave" I take it.

Regarding sine waves, I've heard it said that when one looks at a 2-D sine wave in a textbook or whatever, one should think 3-D spiral.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I care.

Of course you do. It has "frequencies" in it, so it absolves you from the need to learn. Frequencies, "the word woo-woos seem to like a lot", as in that quote.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Well, of course, one has to always consider the source of a quote.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Well, of course, one has to always consider the source of a quote.

Exactly! Glad you joined me in my appreciation for a very smart fellow with a clear talent for writing. This is a more recent entry in that blog:

It thrills me no end that today I have a cheering story, a story of the triumph of critical thinking over fearful, superstitious woo-woo. The gist: German courts have ruled, once and for all, that the Large Hadron Collider is what physicists say it is -- a scientific device designed to investigate the subatomic world -- and that it most definitively is not going to destroy the entire universe, or even just the Earth. [Source]

Claims that the LHC is going to kill us all have been going around for some time. I suppose that it was inevitable that people would be afraid of the device, given the fact that subatomic physics is a fairly esoteric area of study, poorly understood by anyone who doesn't have a master's degree or better in physics. For another thing, it's hard not to be awestruck simply by how amazingly big it is. The tube down which particles are accelerated to near-light speed, and then smashed into targets, is 27 kilometers in circumference. The magnets in the device alone weigh over 27 tons, and require 96 tons of liquid helium to keep them at the right (extremely cold) temperature.

So it shouldn't be surprising that the woo-woos got freaked out by the thing.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Has anyone listened to any lectures given by Santos Bonacci?

In that video Bonacci recommends the website Wholly Science:

Wholly Science combines the remarkable findings of Modern Science with the profound wisdom of Ancient Science.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
I have many of the binaural beat cd's and they are wonderful. I have the complete Wave series from Monroe, and most of the audio CD's... they are great for meditation and relaxation: link

Henrik Palmgren of Red Ice Radio has recently interviewed someone associated with the Monroe Institute:

Carol de la Herran - Hour 1 - Robert Monroe & Altered States of Consciousness
November 11, 2012

Carol de la Herran holds degrees in Psychology, Law, an MBA (Master of Business Administration) in International Marketing and a doctorate of Energy Medicine. For the last 22 years, she has been associated with The Monroe Institute as a Professional Member and on the Board of Advisors and now as the Executive Director/President. We’ll discuss Robert Monroe and many of his ideas concerning out of body experiences, consciousness doorways, life after death and Hemi-Synch. . . .

Carol gives her testimonial of her experience, which is very interesting to listen to. Link

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I have many of the binaural beat cd's and they are wonderful. I have the complete Wave series from Monroe, and most of the audio CD's... they are great for meditation and relaxation: link

Henrik Palmgren of Red Ice Radio has recently interviewed someone associated with the Monroe Institute:

Carol de la Herran - Hour 1 - Robert Monroe & Altered States of Consciousness
November 11, 2012

Carol de la Herran holds degrees in Psychology, Law, an MBA (Master of Business Administration) in International Marketing and a doctorate of Energy Medicine. For the last 22 years, she has been associated with The Monroe Institute as a Professional Member and on the Board of Advisors and now as the Executive Director/President. We’ll discuss Robert Monroe and many of his ideas concerning out of body experiences, consciousness doorways, life after death and Hemi-Synch. . . .

Carol gives her testimonial of her experience, which is very interesting to listen to. Link

They sent the head of what was to be the army Remote Viewing project to see Monroe I forget the guys name but I know it well, just slips my mind right now...,

In 1978, the U.S. military evaluated TMI and arranged to send officers there for OBE training.[4] In 1983, it sent further officers.[5][6]

wiki
Monroe hooked him to some Hemi Sync and the guy had an out of body experience. They used Hemi Sync ever after that for Remote Viewing.

ETA, it was Skip Atwater they sent...

In the spring of 1977, I was just getting started in the U.S. Army’s secret counterintelligence remote-viewing operations at Fort Meade, Maryland. Seeking information on organizations and techniques that could benefit our military goals, I got in touch with The Monroe Institute of Applied Sciences.

Combined with certain drugs like Scopolamine and others it was used for rapid inducement of out of body experiences. The drugs and em producing electronics were able to mimic the bodies natural relaxed state, the brain entrained with a headset which also had Hemi Sync running through it and away.... you go. Linked with monitors they can even see what the person saw... I gave link to the academics who are developing that ability to see what your brain is seeing now... but the military is farther ahead and the black groups even farther.

Of course very few people want to believe this tech exists... disbelieve if it makes you sleep better.

Or that it was used to kill... but if you read Targ he talks about all those healthy people dyeing of heart attacks and brain aneurisms in his book "Do You See What I see, Memoirs of a Blind Biker", and Swan out right said it was used thus, and I believe Joe McMoneagle admitted it on one radio show.

edit on 12-11-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Source of quotes.

About 1950-1952, the Soviets developed EM machines that could influence the brain and nervous system directly. This included the Lida machine, which can induce a catatonic state into a mammal such as a man, a cat, etc. U.S. scientists, obtaining one of these devices in the 1980s, reported that it utilized a 40 MHz carrier, and produced unusual waveforms (showing the multiple frequency content). Since the U.S. scientists do not possess scalar EM detectors, they have no measurements or knowledge of possible scalar components in the Lida's output signal. According to one U.S. scientist, the device was used by North Korean interrogators in brainwashing U.S. prisoners in North Korea during the Korean War, and was highly effective.

Some more EM goodies related to brain and mind control.

On May 1, 1960 Soviet defensive radars—rigged as prototype scalar EM beam weapons—probably downed Francis Gary Powers's high-flying U-2 reconnaissance plane over the Soviet Union,

Conjecture, but I think likely they had such weapons. He goes on to relate a sinking of a sub, and weather warfare with these EM weapons. I think it is all very likely and think we have been at a silent war with China for the last decade with such weapons, a tit-for-tat scenario.

(1) up to 16 of the giant Soviet woodpecker carriers have been observed by Beck and others to carry a common, phase-locked 10-Hz modulation, and

(2) such a 10-Hz signal has been demonstrated by Beck, Rauscher, Bise, and others to be able to physically entrain or "phase-lock" the human brain, if stronger than the Schumann resonance of the Earth's magnetic field.

A human brain entrained by a common, phase-locked 10-Hz modulation on 16 carrier frequencies would effectively have 16 frequency channels phase-locked into it. The potential for using the Woodpecker transmitters to phase-lock an appreciable percentage of human brains in a targeted area, and then induce effects in the populace similar to— and even more drastic than—the effects induced in U.S. Embassy personnel in Moscow, should be strongly pointed out. Coupled with the Kaznacheyev work on EM transmission of cellular death and disease, using the Woodpecker signals to induce death and disease in the targeted populace may also be a distinct possibility. Modification of DNA/RNA—and viruses themselves—is also a possibility.

I'm not sure 10Hz is the bad frequencies, I would concur that other bad frequencies can be broadcast. If I remember right, many more reliable sources said they were sending some sort of radio waves at the US Embassy with little to no affect (I think nausea maybe, but I disremember).

There's a lot more there, but I don't trust Bearden. But looking at it, I see the outline of the new epidsode of Jessie Ventura's Conspiracy theory season 2, episode 2 "Death Ray":

I repeat though, I DO NOT TRUST BEARDEN. But I think there is some truth, but mixed with a lot of BS.

I think you will be interested Mary because your studying Scalar EM.

ETA:

Or one gets hit with a little microwave “shooter”, whose wavefront has been carefully modified by the Venus ECM technique. That beam will then dramatically disrupt the receiving heart, throwing it into violent and uncontrolled fibrillation. The target falls, goes into convulsions, thrashes a bit, and expires with a legitimate massive stroke, heart attack, or both. The smaller short range shooter is about the size of a small paperback textbook, and fits inside the assassin’s coat pocket. A larger longer range shooter is about the size of a bazooka. It will shoot right through walls and windows, killing a person inside (the target is usually located with an infrared device which allows the assassin to focus on the target’s body heat, even through the wall or window.

source

I think we have possibly have such systems on our satellites with EM... lasers for lack of better word. But I have also highlighted how a person can cause a similar affect. And possibly the two can be combined with the person becoming the targeting computer so to speak. A real time on site guide for the satellite beam.

Even though I think Bearden is spouting nonsense with "venus ECM" I think a real device exists with directed EM which can cause Strokes, Heart Attacks, and other affects.

edit on 15-11-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm glad that people are buying $300 CD sets advertized as being able to unlock their minds. Regardless of how much"mind" they had to work with, I think that the stupidity tax is the fairest tax of all.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
I'm glad that people are buying $300 CD sets advertized as being able to unlock their minds. Regardless of how much"mind" they had to work with, I think that the stupidity tax is the fairest tax of all.

These are quite good: Monroe institute Wave Cd's and only $399

If you quit sneering and explore a little you might learn something that might bring something good into your life.

Hey what do you know, you can get them for 300 dollars on amazon: am azon, monroe wave cd's

The US military payed a lot more than 300 dollars for the Monroe CD's they used. And they were customized. But these are quite good, and yes I have them.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
More on SRI, CIA, Uri Geller:
link

I think I referenced this document earlier in the thread but I did not have a web link for it. Here is the scan of the now declassified document:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

These are quite good: Monroe institute Wave Cd's and only $399

As I said.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Energy Grids

. . . A New Zealand pilot, Bruce Cathie, was convinced that scientists do know all about the energy grids, but are withholding the information from the public, Newman reported. . . .

For my work on other threads, I have come to learn about the importance of Bruce Cathie’s work. I have his book The Harmonic Conquest of Space on order. Here is the Amazon Book Description:

Publication Date: August 1, 1998

Bruce Cathie's first book, Harmonic 33, was first published in 1968 when he was a commercial pilot in New Zealand. Since then Captain Bruce Cathie has been the premier investigator into the amazing potential of the infinite energy that surrounds our planet every microsecond. The Harmonic Conquest of Space contains all new material and further explores the concept that the earth is criss-crossed by an electromagnetic grid system that can be used for anti-gravity, free energy, levitation and more. Chapters include: Mathematics of the World Grid; the Harmonics of Hiroshima and Nagasaki; Harmonic Transmission and Receiving; the Link Between Human Brain Waves; the Cavity Resonance between the Earth; the Ionosphere and Gravity; Edgar Cayce - the Harmonics of the Subconscious; Stonehenge; the Harmonics of the Moon; the Pyramids of Mars; Nikola Tesla's Electric Car; the Robert Adams Pulsed Electric Motor Generator; Harmonic Clues to the Unified Field; and more. Also included in the book are tables showing the harmonic relations between the Earth's magnetic field, the speed of light, and anti-gravity/gravity acceleration at different points on the Earth's surface.

Here is a short interview of him:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
If you haven't heard of her I would LOVE for you to look into her theories and studies along with the other author (from the book mentioned) Shafica Karagulla.

Something made me think about Shafica Karagulla today. Did we point out before that she is George Noory's late aunt?

I have her book Breakthrough to Creativity on order.

The more I research, the more I understand that the paranormal is normal for some, and will eventually be normal for us all. It's just a matter of learning how.

It is used for evil in black projects, but it can also be used for good.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I have his book The Harmonic Conquest of Space on order.

More tax. Good.

"Atomic bomb is space-time geometric device".

Enough said.

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join