It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by primalfractal
Link

Originally posted by Mary Rose
I see that that blog is entitled "Reconciliation of Science and Religion."

Can someone help me out here? I don't understand the title:

‘IN THIS SIGN CONQUER’ the Great Pyramid and the Sacred Cut by Tons Brunés leads us to Nikola Tesla and the Philosopher’s Stone

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I enjoyed that video.

The YouTuber says:

Uploaded by timknock on Dec 11, 2009

Malcolm Stewart reads the prologue to his new book

I always like to check Amazon when I learn of a title to a book that sounds interesting.

The Editorial Reviews for this book are very positive:

Editorial Reviews

Review

'I remain in awe of this book. Patterns of Eternity is probably the single most important addition to the body of sacred geometry to re-emerge in a decade. Malcolm Stewart's expose of this deceptively simple device will have scholars of art, architecture, mathematics and geometry entranced for centuries to come. 'More importantly, perhaps, it will stimulate thinking and geometrical playfulness among those who design our public buildings, gardens and futures, for what it points at is an elemental master diagram from which the building blocks of harmony and proportion are born, seemingly without effort, almost a short cut to the very principles which the modern world sorely needs to effect its eventual successful remodernisation. A seminal book.' -- John Martineau

'This illustrated, intellectual adventure brings sacred geometry to life.' -- Stephen Gawtry, The Bookseller Buyers' Guide

'... beautiful and profound book... The author takes the reader on a cultural adventure from Pythagoras to the Pyramids, from the Vedic fire altar to Chinese shamanism, from Sufism to Raphael. All of this is beautifully illustrated with both diagrams and photographs, so that the reader is able to understand the subtleties of the geometric patters as well and the way in which they could be put into practice' -- Scientific & Medical Network Review, Winter 2009/10

'Our understanding of sacred geometry takes a new leap with Malcolm Stewart's analysis of the so-called Starcut diagram in his landmark book Patterns of Eternity... Euclid, Plato and Pythagoras would surely approve of Stewart's profound and original work.' -- Nexus New Times, April-May 2010

'Well illustrated, with many useful diagrams. If you are entranced by the magic of numbers, this could well be of interest' -- Northern Earth, Spring 2010

'Malcolm Stewart's book "Patterns of Eternity" is a work of scholarship. Moreover, his writing style belies the depth of his knowledge and never intrudes upon the reader to the extent that it ever becomes boring. He is consistently interesting and all that he examines is so copiously illustrated that even I can follow the process.' -- Everything & Nothing, January 2011

About the Author

Malcolm Stewart has had a varied career: priest, singer-songwriter, publisher's editor and book jacket designer, cartoonist, BBC and ITV producer, traveller, UN project coordinator, NGO relief-aid and refugee organiser, freelance artist and stained glass designer, lecturer and writer. He is 70, has five children and lives with his wife in Surrey.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
This one caught my eye:

'... beautiful and profound book... The author takes the reader on a cultural adventure from Pythagoras to the Pyramids, from the Vedic fire altar to Chinese shamanism, from Sufism to Raphael. All of this is beautifully illustrated with both diagrams and photographs, so that the reader is able to understand the subtleties of the geometric patters as well and the way in which they could be put into practice' -- Scientific & Medical Network Review, Winter 2009/10

I had never heard of the Scientific and Medical Network:

. . . We are a membership organisation. Our members form part of a worldwide community of individuals who are searching beyond conventional scientific and religious paradigms for new answers and new questions. . . .

I agree with the concept of allowing ourselves to stop separating science from spirituality the way we have been doing and looking for ways to think holistically.

Here's another good video:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Interesting. I didnt know our brainwaves were so similar to the Schumann resonance but it makes sense to me.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The Triad/Trinity/all is 3D paricles, 3D-n waves, surrounded and interpenertrated by All is One. The triangle fractal extrapolates into a 3D moebius strip. Moebius strips are good for helping understand this concept.

This is the void, bright darkness, zero point or the serpent "Oroborus".

Link

blog.rats.at...

edit on 9-10-2012 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

“If we then become children, would we thus enter the kingdom?” Jesus said unto them, “When ye make the two one, and when you make the inside like unto the outside and the outside like unto the inside, and that which is above like unto that which is below, and when ye make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male no longer be male nor the female female; then will ye enter into the kingdom.”

(Gospel of Thomas, Logion 22).

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Balance? So where does balance lie in this equation. This touches on cognative illusions again. The center is not euclidienly geometric.

Look at the "formula" - 4ths and 5ths. Lao Tzu points this out but few understand. BALACE is in this ratio and it is weighted towards LIFE five to four.

The Sri-Yantra shows this pattern. 5 turns to the left, 4 turns to the right.

The so called "left hand path" of destruction is really the path of life. Everything has been unaturaly reversed. Yin is creation which means yang is limiting/destructive. A good example of this is our nervous system where the parasympathetic yin ANS is the resting state and yang/sympathetic ANS is for action. To much order is not a good thing.

True balance lies slightly left of "center" within the Yin/Wave life energy.This apperently asymetrical organization is offset by the antimatter universe.

This is why the nihilistic second law of thermodynamics does not apply to living systems. This is why we have evolution and why LIFE will always win in the end.

Unlike the mainstream esoteric premise, I think the destructive fourfold square pattern is yang and the creative pentagram fifths are the yin. We have been tricked.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

This is the void, bright darkness, zero point or the serpent "Oroborus".

“If we then become children, would we thus enter the kingdom?” Jesus said unto them, “When ye make the two one, and when you make the inside like unto the outside and the outside like unto the inside, and that which is above like unto that which is below, and when ye make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male no longer be male nor the female female; then will ye enter into the kingdom.”

(Gospel of Thomas, Logion 22).

Just some extraneous facts, not contradicting, just comments on the contents of your post.

The Gospel of Thomas is a gnostic gospel. This quote is about the concept of ending duality, not exactly the same but similar to the Buddhist concept of reaching nirvana. When you end all the dualities you become one and cease to exist.

"God consciousness" , "becoming gods [John 10:24 Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, `I have said you are gods'?"]" , Becoming "one with God" [John 17:11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one." "resolving dualities" , "entering the kingdom of heaven" , nirvana ....

etc... all are similar religious concepts. basically you become one with God and cease to exist as an individual. Some traditions say you goto be with God, some say you become one with God, some say you just cease to exist, some say you wake up to the higher reality, etc....

I have a pet theory that the Oroborus might be the aurora. The great dragon in the sky protecting us (solar winds) I think it is a depiction of ancient knowledge couched in mythology, but that is off topic and could be a whole thread unto itself. Maybe I will do a thread on it. I think much of our ancient technology, or the knowledge there of is encapsulated in the mythology so the priest/science class could keep the info. It is embedded in a language of symbols.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

By Richard Alan Miller copyright 2001
[Presented at the Consciousness Technologies Conferenc-July 19-21, 2001,on Saturday, July 20th, 2001, in Sisters, OR]
updated 03/04/2003

Introduction

I first became aware of Allan H. Frey's work at Willow Grove in 1972, just after completing "The Holographic Concept of Reality." I was working with Dr. Carl Scheicher (MRU) at the time, and was asked about the significance of this work. Realizing its possible use in mind control, my first reaction was to go on "red alert."

Full significance was not yet understood at this time. Basically, Frey had discovered another sensory motor input in the higher blue-band frequencies of 0.3-3.0 GHz. - at very low amplitudes of power. It was "as if" we had another type of "vision," but did not know how to "see" what was being received. It constituted the next generation of subliminal communications.

My work at the time was involved with an AI database for paranormal references (Project Parafile). A second paper was also presented at the Omniversal Symposium, California State College at Sonoma, (September 29, 1973). This was titled "Embryonic Holography," and was an application of "The Holographic Concept of Reality" model. It dealt with biogenesis and neurological regeneration, and included speculation on the origins of cancer, faith healing, psychic surgery and more technical aspects of mind-body energetics. . . .

Kerry Cassidy interviewed Richard Alan Miller on October 13, 2012.

The interview is 2 hours long. Unfortunately, there are several portions where they were talking over each other, which is very annoying, and the commercials have not been removed.

But this interview is well worth the listen in my opinion for those who are researching the paranormal. You can right click on this link if you choose to download the .mp3 file. From Project Camelot:

Click here to listen/download the show

There is some mind-boggling stuff in this interview.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Sorry I took so long, here is the rest of my possible solution to some of "the harmony of the spheres". So I guess the scales have to reflect the pattern of the universal triad. Like the idea of a dragons scales.

Not sure what, if anything they might actually do. They are based on a scale that people claim healing powers for.

As far as I can tell no one seems to have made these particular true harmonic scales of 4ths and 5ths for a long time but I could be wrong.

edit on 20-10-2012 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
E.T (equal temperament tuning) and the fallen angles (squaring the circle).

I think Pythagoras was just showing us something, he believed in pure harmonics. He never meant for his triangle to be misused..

His tetrakys harmonic arangement appears on the Indian Sri Yantra because this is universal harmonic code.

The Greek philosopher Pythagoras is frequently credited with originating the concept, which stemmed from his semi-mystical, semi-mathematical philosophy and its associated system of numerology of Pythagoreanism. At the time, the sun, moon, and planets were thought to revolve around Earth in their proper spheres. The spheres were thought to be related by the whole-number ratios of pure musical intervals, creating musical harmony.

There is a legend that Pythagoras could hear the 'music of the spheres' enabling him to discover that consonant musical intervals can be expressed in simple ratios of small integers. The tones correlated with the great celestial movements of the day. Pythagoras' concepts were transferred by Plato and others into models about the structure of the universe.

Pythagoras told the Egyptian priests that Thoth gave him the ability to hear the music of the spheres. He believed that only Egyptians of the 'right' bloodline, passing successful initiations, could enter the temples and learn the mysteries set in place by the gods at the beginning of time. To learn more he had to win their confidence and needed to appear as a royal soul, begat of the gods and above the sins of man.

www.crystalinks.com...

www.contracosta.edu...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Like the idea of a dragons scales.

I have never heard of "dragon's scales." I googled it and it does pull up quite a few things but I don't know where to start. What are you referring to?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I'm going to steal somethign you posted in your new thread:

I have his book: The Music Time

I highly recommend it. This covers EM for mind control and reading thoughts and implanting thoughts.

The government had this years ago, regular mainstream science is catching up now.

Sounds like science fiction, and the people that have been saying the governent has these technoloies have been demonized, but... here it is, for less than $300: wired magazine, "Researchers Hack Brainwaves to Reveal PINs, Other Personal Data"

A team of security researchers from Oxford, UC Berkeley, and the University of Geneva say that they were able to deduce digits of PIN numbers, birth months, areas of residence and other personal information

The evil that has been done can not be fully understood, it staggers the brain and we refuse to accept or believe it is true.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
I have his book: The Music Time

Thanks for posting that!!
I see there's a Kindle edition, which I've grown to love, because, for one thing, it's so easy to look up words you don't know.

Preston Nichols has been interviewed recently (May 2012) by Kerry Cassidy. The YouTube video can't be embedded; it has to be watched on YouTube: "Whistle Blower Radio - Kerry Cassidy - Guest Preston Nichols"

wired magazine, "Researchers Hack Brainwaves to Reveal PINs, Other Personal Data"

Thank you for that link. Wow. I've bookmarked it because there are 6 links within it, including "experiments devised by the researchers point to the devices’ darker potential."

edit on 10/22/12 by Mary Rose because: Change video link

edit on 10/22/12 by Mary Rose because: Clarify

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Has anyone listened to any lectures given by Santos Bonacci?

Astro-theology is his main teaching, he speaks about the "sign wave" and how it relates to man and his surroundings.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Has anyone listened to any lectures given by Santos Bonacci?

Yes, I have. I watched a series of videos by him. But I see the video you have posted is 1 1/2 hours long. Cool. I like it when you don't have to keep pulling up the next in a series. I've bookmarked it, too. Thanks. I would like to watch his presentation over again. I think he's knowledgeable.

But I get confused when he starts talking about astrology and people's personalities according to their sign that he sees demonstrated in his own life. I think it was a Red Ice Radio interview I was listening to. I wanted Henrik to ask him how he knows that the personality trait is related to astrology. (I wish that the question, "How do you know?" were asked more often by interviewers.)

Astro-theology is his main teaching, he speaks about the "sign wave" and how it relates to man and his surroundings.

"Sign wave" being a play on words for "sine wave" I take it.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I have watched about ten hours of his lectures and I highly recommend them.

You are correct.... its the sine wave. The sine wave is everywhere and runs through us all... all the time.

His knowledge comes from astrology, ancient history, human anatomy, and theology. He was once a Jehovahs Witness.... for twenty plus years. He knows his "Bible". He has added all of these together to come up with his own interpretation of the world around us... and our self.

As above, so below. He shows how the heavens tell a story that actually manifests on Earth.

The energy in the stars are so strong, they manifest.

I remember my dad told me when I was little to look at the stars and know they are my ancestors. lol He may be right. (he was a minsiter for ten years)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

"experiments devised by the researchers point to the devices’ darker potential."

That link provides a downloadable embedded (which isn't working for me but I downloaded it and that works) 30 minute video, and separate audio, of a presentation by one of the six researchers, Ivan Martinovic of the University of Oxford, at a symposium in 2012, and, a link to a 16 page .pdf file "On the Feasibility of Side-Channel Attacks with Brain-Computer Interfaces."

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

You are correct.... its the sine wave. The sine wave is everywhere and runs through us all... all the time.

I think if we start focusing on that and stop thinking in terms of particles (in physics) we're going to be better off.

He was once a Jehovahs Witness.... for twenty plus years.

Oh yeah I remember that!

He has added all of these together to come up with his own interpretation of the world around us... and our self.

I love the independent readers (reading books of choice rather than relying on formal education and textbooks) and dot-connectors.

As above, so below. He shows how the heavens tell a story that actually manifests on Earth.

I can relate to that. It feels right.

I remember my dad told me when I was little to look at the stars and know they are my ancestors. lol He may be right. (he was a minsiter for ten years)

Cool.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

The dragon scales thing was just a random thought to call my harmonic scale in relation to pianos Aurora/oroborous dragon idea.

I really liked the visualization/idea and have kept thinking of it.

Did a search and wow, these are real pics. Also found out in Russia there is a legend of the Aurora being a dragon.

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

davep-astro.blogspot.com.au...
edit on 22-10-2012 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by primalfractal

I can definitely see the dragons in those photos.

I needed to go back to refresh my memory:

I have a pet theory that the Oroborus might be the aurora. The great dragon in the sky protecting us (solar winds) . . .

Protecting us from the solar winds, right?

The word "scale" could be taken to mean like a scale on the back of a fish rather than a musical scale, right?
(Does the mythological dragon have scales?)

Anyway, your harmonic scale - you have a theory that relates to the topic of electromagnetism as waves which is relevant to the following part of the OP?

It makes you wonder… maybe our whole view of Science is being purposefully kept in the dark, and EM has the possibility of opening whole new worlds… quite literally.

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join