It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money & War connection.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This seems like a good place to start.

The tables are turning and the wheel keeps spinning we have the last laugh coz they think they are winning.

You may be interested in a couple of my threads and a few of my predictions. I am right on many.
This one however is an interesting time and we are close.
Are we again going to allow technology and its understanding of lead us off the path again? Or is money the golden calf this time?flip.
I believe that i can provide evidence that all wars are financially focused and have no other reason. Terrorism and extremist are i think used often as powerful words to draw attention and possibly shift a persons opinion.
I would for you to read my threads but in a massive nutshell? earth, here goes

war=profit
profit=metal industry, architecture and infrastructure contracts rebuilding war torn countries, boosting certain economies or certain countries.
Take this for instance from our past?Copper
Look at the first page.
Guess Who? or maybetry again
This topic branches out in many ways. From Copperwe come to
ARCO

ARCO financed EASTLUND in the beginning of the 1990s for High Auroral Active Research Project (HAARP Project).
here

Then we have Tesoro

The headquarters' building was a 46-story office building designed by architect I.M. Pei, the ARCO Tower.

Energy Plaza
Sorry if you think i am thread trashing. Im not ok but please you will see exactly what i am talking about.

I created a thread regarding Iridium. Some of you may like to read it.
However,

Here is the Very Interesting piece right here.
I.M Pei

Pei was the focus of controversy when he designed a glass-and-steel pyramid

and you will never guess which one?
The one in Louvre France

The Louvre Pyramid

It has been claimed by some that the glass panes in the Louvre Pyramid number exactly 666, "the number of the beast", often associated with Satan. Dominique Stezepfandt's book François Mitterrand, Grand Architecte de l'Univers declares that "the pyramid is dedicated to a power described as the Beast in the Book of Revelation (...) The entire structure is based on the number 6."

Here is another interesting part.

The myth resurfaced in 2003, when Dan Brown incorporated it in his best-selling novel The Da Vinci Code, in which the protagonist reflects that "this pyramid, at President Mitterrand's explicit demand, had been constructed of exactly 666 panes of glass - a bizarre request that had always been a hot topic among conspiracy buffs who claimed 666 was the number of Satan".[

Theres also the
La Pyramide Inversee

The Inverted Pyramid figures prominently on the concluding pages of Dan Brown's international bestseller The Da Vinci Code. The protagonist of his novel, Robert Langdon, reads esoteric symbolism into the two pyramids: The Inverted Pyramid is perceived as a Chalice, a feminine symbol, whereas the stone pyramid below is interpreted as a Blade, a masculine symbol: the whole structure could thus express the union of the genders. Moreover, Brown's protagonist concludes that the tiny stone pyramid is actually only the apex of a larger pyramid (possibly the same size as the inverted pyramid above), embedded in the floor as a secret chamber. This chamber is said to enclose the body of Mary Magdalene.

I could go down the Seal of Solomon route but the connection to Wiltshire and Stonehenge? i jumped to wilture because of the List of I. M. Pei Projects
and theres a few on that list that draw an ineterest.
Museum of Islamic Art, Doha

The Museum of Islamic Art is a museum located in the Qatari capital Doha and designed by architect I. M. Pei. The museum's interior gallery spaces were designed by a team lead by JM Wilmotte of Wilmotte Associes.

Scroll half way down the page you will see a certain logo in relation to oil. Museum Of Islamic Art

In relation with Iridium? Well do you know the History of the metre?

In the aftermath of the French Revolution (1789), the old units of measure that were associated with the ancien régime were replaced by new units. The livre was replaced by the decimal franc, and a new unit of length was introduced which became known as the metre. Although there was initially considerable resistance to the adoption of the new metric system in France (including an official reversion to the mesures usuelles ["normal units"] for a period), the metre gained following in continental Europe during the mid nineteenth century, particularly in scientific usage, and was officially adopted as an international measurement unit by the Metre Convention of 1875.

The construction of the international prototype metre and the copies which would be national standards was at the limits of the technology of its time. The bars were to be made of a special alloy, 90% platinum and 10% iridium, which is significantly harder than pure platinum, and have a special X-shaped cross section (a "Tresca section", named after French engineer Henri Tresca)

The question of measurement reform was placed in the hands of the Academy of Sciences who appointed a commission chaired by Jean-Charles de Borda. Borda was an avid supporter of decimalization: he had invented the "repeating circle", a surveying instrument which allowed a much-improved precision in the measurement of angles between landmarks, but insisted that it be calibrated in "grades" (1⁄100 of a quarter-circle) rather than degrees, with 100 minutes to a grade and 100 seconds to a minute.[7] For Borda, the seconds pendulum was a poor choice for a standard because the existing second (as a unit of time) would not be used in the proposed decimal system of time measurement - a system of 10 hours to the day, 100 minutes to the hour and 100 seconds to the minute - introduced in 1793.

October 14th 1960

The meter was redefined, by an act passed at the 11th General Conference on Weights and Measures. Replacing the platinum-iridium meter bar that had been kept in Paris since 1889, the new definition was 1,650,763.73 wavelengths of the orange-red line of Krypton-86.[32] The definition was revised again in 1983 and 2002.

Peace Corps

edit on 25-10-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Obviously no one is interested,...
on to the next one

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Don't have to time to sort through your hoops of a confusing prologue , what's the connection, iridium? Sorry just don't understand.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I applaud your efforts jazz10

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

Thanks. Let me know when you have read through the lot and i will add the rest.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I find you addition of the Peace Corps at the end of your syllabus to be a curious one, but not surprising. Could all of this have led to the Peace Corps? Or rather, could the Peace Corps have been necessary due to all of this? If one sees the distinction between the 2/

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MTSmooch

I was actually suprised at where it led to. But you will know yourself, many branches and this thread is just one.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There are more connections to this and yet the common denominator is,.....MONEY.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Be thankful for vengeance, for blood quenches the 70.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I authored this on Oct, 25 2012

Look where we're at now.

When I say I see, I see.
If I see then he has already seen.

;-)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Do you still see or are you still trying to see through closed eyes?

top topics

join