It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3/11 was Japan's 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Found an intresting article on Fukushima. Not too sure what to make of it all. The article by Jim Stone suggests that there way no level 9 earthquake occurred but the tsunami was very real.

The report is technical in nature and I do not understand it all. So maybe some peeps in the know can shed some light on this. The reason for the attack being that Japan was willing to enrich Uranium for Iran.

Reactor 4 is the achiles heal, a building 7 equivlant.. Reactor 4 had been defueld and was ungoing maintanence yet an explosion occured there of such power as to destroy the building. Photographic evidence is supplied to show the reactor was out of serivice at the time.

ction of the facility is so severe it could only have been accomplished with nuclear weapons. Hydrogen gas produces a non-ideal subsonic explosion. It cannot turn concrete into dust. It can produce high pressures if sealed off, but the metal roof on all the reactor containments should have provided the relief and been the only thing destroyed. It takes a high intensity explosive to strip concrete off rebar, a blast wave many times faster than supersonic

www.jimstonefreelance.com...

I found this intresting as I have often asked myself the same questions about 911. How did the concrete turn to dust and disapear. It makes me wonder if there is a type of weponary around that I am not aware of.

Jim stone attribute the destruction to secret cameras that were place at the plant. These cameras weighed over a thousand pounds and were the same shape as gun type nuclear wepons. Image below..

Stone goes on to claim the quake 9 did not occur and supplies data and that new reportes that were reorted to have died are still alive to this day

I challenge ANYONE to send me pictures of this quake showing me devastation in an area not hit by the tsunami.

Try to find a photo of seismic damage in Sendai. I challenge you. Try to find it in any of the coastal cities, as little as 25 miles from the "epicenter". I looked for 5 hours, and except for some tanks that fell at a brewery not a single one exists. No pictures of collapsed skyscrapers or high rises equals NO 9.0. You will not find a single skyscraper photo where the windows got broken either. You will find no downed power poles, no flipped over cars, no uprooted trees, no derailed trains (except for one the tsunami hit), and the road damage is typical of even a 5.0. You will not find pictures of a single damaged multi story building or even a structurally damaged wood framed house outside the tsunami zone. In Sendai the quake messed up grocery stores and kitchens and that really is about it.

A Richter 9 earthquake will apparently destroy an area of over 1000 square miles. I am sure should see more damage if this is the case. Maybe it was tsunami nuke that caused the devastation. I remeber reading an article on ATS that talked about the russians thinking of using one against the UK if there was a war.

A graph showing the power of a 9.1

In all the footage supplied on the site it is business as usual. I would have thought that if a large earthquake had occurred people would have known and acted in accordance.

Stone then goes on to conjecture a series of events that led up to the devastation. These events include the Suxnet virus, a natural earthquake and the possible use of electromagnetic weapons... Lots of it is out of remit for me so i cannot comment.

I do find it interesting that there do not appear to be any pictures of quake damage.

All images taken from the linked website.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
So...what was the point of this "terrorist attack"?

I don't see a huge death toll stapled to this report. All I see is a massive screw-up and possible future radiation...

I was under the impression that blowing up nuclear reactors was a way to drop an atomic bomb without dropping an atomic bomb. So why so few deaths?

You'd think there would be more in that country, if they were trying to kill people, but there's less.

Which means...they weren't trying to kill people. But that's against terrorist policy, right? This makes no sense.
edit on CSaturdaypm424231f31America/Chicago25 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Stone goes on to claim the quake 9 did not occur and supplies data ...

His argument falls apart here.
Earthquakes, and large ones in particular, are very very public by nature, and anyone with a seismometer can detect and measure them.

For the Japanese earthquake, this means EVERY seismometer on the whole planet detects the earthquake.
You cant cover this up, and claim that its all down to one or two agencies producing a false report.

I'll say it again - *EVERY* seismometer on the whole planet got that earthquake.
In every country.
Run by every agency.

And also the privately run seismometers owned by hobbyists, of which there are quite a few.

Edit - its also worth noting that (nuclear) explosions do not produce the same traces on seismometers that earthquakes do. This difference lets seismologists know where a reading is a mining explosion, for example.

edit on 25-2-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Which means...they weren't trying to kill people. But that's against terrorist policy, right? This makes no sense.

maybe not. Look at 911. If that has happened a little later in the day a lot more people would have been killed. It is the same on 7/7 in the UK. When those bombs went off the tubes were almost empty had they been detonated an hour earlier the death toll would have been much higher. These false flag events to some extent minimized the damage.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

For the Japanese earthquake, this means EVERY seismometer on the whole planet detects the earthquake.

If you look at the data provided. It states that the earthquake data was updated several times.

This quake was initially asessed a 6.8, and the seismic data will show anyone the epicenter was inland, not at sea. So it started a 6.8, then got upgraded to a 7.9, then got upgraded to an 8.4, then got upgraded to an 8.8, then got upgraded to a 9.0, and had the epicenter put out in the ocean. Now many are saying it was a 9.1 which would bump up MYG011's number to 1200 from 1070, and it is all based on tsunami effects, not seismic data

As i said I am out of remit on this. I would like someone to explain it to me that understands it and more to the point how did a reactor that was out of serivice blow up..?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

If you look at the data provided. It states that the earthquake data was updated several times.

Thats normal, and happens for lots of earthquakes.
Visit the Quake Watch 2012 thread (and ones for previous years) and you'll see its a normal occurance to update position and magnitude as more data comes in.

Its not just that japanese earthquake... its normal standard procedure.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I don't know much about seismic readings, but was wondering if the following type of thing is possible...

A nuclear device is detonated 24 miles off the coast of Japan in a trench creating a seismic reading of 9.0. The coastal stations pick up the actual seismic effect at their stations (multiple) of 6.3 or whatever. In other words, can a false seismic reading be created that has less energy transfer to the coast?

The reason I'm wondering is because the supposed 9.0 clearly did not have an impact 100 times worse than the Kobe 6.9 in terms of surface damage. Look at the Kobe damage and compare to the damage to buildings just prior to the arrival of the tsunami. There is NO damage to any buildings. How can that be when both quakes were in the 20-25 km depth range? The damage should have been more than 100 times worse!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

thank you for your reply if the earthquake was of such a magnitude could you explain these images that show no damage to coastal regions..

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

As i said I am out of remit on this. I would like someone to explain it to me that understands it and more to the point how did a reactor that was out of serivice blow up..?

When even a simple look at wikipedia answers his question, its clear he's not interested in getting to the truth.

Yes, the unit was down for maintenance, but the fuel rods *were still in the building*, on the upper floor, in the cooling pond.
Hydrogen explosion.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by msdesertrat
I don't know much about seismic readings, but was wondering if the following type of thing is possible...

A nuclear device is detonated 24 miles off the coast of Japan in a trench creating a seismic reading of 9.0. The coastal stations pick up the actual seismic effect at their stations (multiple) of 6.3 or whatever. In other words, can a false seismic reading be created that has less energy transfer to the coast?

The reason I'm wondering is because the supposed 9.0 clearly did not have an impact 100 times worse than the Kobe 6.9 in terms of surface damage. Look at the Kobe damage and compare to the damage to buildings just prior to the arrival of the tsunami. There is NO damage to any buildings. How can that be when both quakes were in the 20-25 km depth range? The damage should have been more than 100 times worse!

From what little I've seen of the subject, it would be hard because an earthquake has a sound fingerprint if you will and so does a bomb. A bomb goes from 0-100 mph in a fraction of a second and dies down quickly. The earthquake graphs I saw often had slow build-ups, stops and starts and after shocks. It's possibly not impossible but I don't think it would be easy.

ETA Sound travels at several hundred miles an hour in air. In a solid medium such as steel that shoots up to something like 13000 mph and for water around a quarter of that speed. Pretty fast, as good as light speed cos you sure won't see it coming. I imagine loose soil would slow it down some but even so, the order of magnitutde is quite frightening.
edit on 25/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by msdesertrat

Yes the damge should have been more than a 100 times worse. Have a look at this graph of Richter scale...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Yes, the unit was down for maintenance, but the fuel rods *were still in the building*, on the upper floor, in the cooling pond. Hydrogen explosion.

I am no nuclear physicist by the explanation given is such...

Overheated open fuel pools cannot produce hydrogen because in an open fuel pool the water boils off at 100 Celsius, and won't be present in pressurized form at 2,000 degrees Celsius to liberate it's hydrogen by losing it's oxygen to the zircon cladding in the fuel rods. The rods will prefer the free oxygen in the air and burn long before attempting to claim the oxygen in whatever humidity there might b

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

From what little I've seen of the subject, it would be hard because an earthquake has a sound fingerprint if you will and so does a bomb. A bomb goes from 0-100 mph in a fraction of a second and dies down quickly. The earthquake graphs I saw often had slow build-ups, stops and starts and after shocks. It's possibly not impossible but I don't think it would be easy.

The moment to create detonation if detonation was used was at the same time that a smaller natural earthquake was occurring.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
For what its worth, this is actually an old topic that has been rehashed a number of times on ATS.
(you didnt do a search before posting???)

Rather than everyone repeat themselves for the umpteenth time, maybe just go read the old threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
There are 'reports' around that there was a possibility the quake was caused by a nuclear device,
Do the first one, so the second detonation is chocked up to being quake damage.. Maybe, speculative i guess.

Japan didn't want to bow down to the corporatocracy anymore, apparently.
Didn't want to pay the bill so to speak, 'they' wanted their money i guess. 'or else'

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

As a geeky little aside, I read or saw somewhere that the algorithm or whatever it is they use to make the rumble effect in movies on a home cinema set with surround sound is actually modelled on the 1976 Tangshan earthquake. Its just a constant loud rumble, shakes continuously and has the right effect on the movie watcher when used appropriately. I saw a movie (Chinese, subtitles) that depicted that earthquake and it was terrifying. Much computer effects and stunts but just Wow! I like my geographically more stable Europe.

Aftershock
www.imdb.com...
It's a great movie for people like me who didn't really understand how bad these things were.

In answer to your statement, I say you are probably right that it is possible. They seem to have most other forms of high-tech weaponry all designed and ready for deployment. Rayguns, sonic guns, microwave guns, it's getting more and more like ...some weird old Sci-Fi movie everyday.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Thanks for the pointers and yes you are correct I did not do a search before I published. I thought it was a new article. I should have know better threads on ATS move faster than the speed of light...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Not asking me to respond, but i will anyways
The earthquake happened at the depth of 6 miles and the distance of roughly 80 miles off the coastline. That's why there's virtually no damage from the quake onshore before the tsunami. Hope that helped

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lithops

Wikipedia says it was 45 miles off the coast (72 km) and 20 miles deep (32 km).

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This is an excellent thread to share some recent thoughts on Japan as a 911 event.

While many, almost a year later, many are finally beginning to see the existing conspiracy elements, these elements became widely known within days and weeks of Japan's 311 disaster, so for someone like myself, it is good to finally see some conspiracy discussion on the many conspiratorial elements that can keep anyone very involved in investigating the Japan affair.

I was onto the same concerns and conspiracies early in March and April of 2011, so for me, on a personal level, I am glad to see the pieces come together for others out there that can finally see the much bigger conspiracy that the Japan disaster represents.

The bigger picture of this event is that it was the opening act of a NWO ritual that was opened according to the numbers in a big ritualistic way. Demons, secret technologies, Satan worshiping Globalist are all a part of the Japan disaster if only people would open their eyes.

Since the whole Japan Fukushima disaster was in actuality a planned in detail ritualistic false flag event, the ritual event is of course disguised deep within the overall disaster that the public observes.

Even when following many leads of Mossad involvement, nuclear devices, the access, the opportunity, STUXNET in the equipment, all are elements of a ritual that is always continuing and being refreshed from time to time with fresh blood of innocent victims.

It is the acknowledgement of the same players being in the Japan mix that makes it evident to anyone who keeps up with such matters that the Japan 311 event was a repeat 911 event and holds too many ritualistic numerological anomalies to ignore or to call coincidence.

Once the truth sinks in that Japan was an intentional act, then of course that directly effects the other conspiracies like the 188 day theory that I never accepted in the first place because I personally think the earthquakes are being generated to help give the appearance of bible prophecy as part of end time events.

Japan on 311 began a series of events that we are still feeling today with all the radioactivity that has spread around the world and it is that intentional contamination that will kill many because they were touched by the ritual elements of the ritual itself that leads to death from the complications associated with radioactivity contamination.

The 311 opening ritual while complex and extremely detailed, Japan was the ritual start that led to the most violent storms and tornadoes in April and May. Add in the Royal Prince wedding on the same date of April 29, the same date in history that Hitler married Eva Braun, and then we have the supposed death of Osama Bin Laden is dead announcement which many think is all fake on the exact date of May 1, which is when Hitler was pronounced dead and many think was a faked death using a double and this whole Japan ritual goes where many can not keep up or even begin to see the bigger picture that is hidden in the background.

Japan as a 911 event is a true statement because, lastly, when you add in the fact that we entered into the 13th astrological sign in January 2011, Japan is the ritual coding to a bigger 13 ritual that is being conducted. Since all events coded with such ritual numbers lead to a bigger 13 ritual agenda, it is that bigger ritual agenda that must be considered when looking at any false flag event or conspiracy used by the NWO.

Many forget that JFK was a ritualistic sacrifice done according to the numbers as was NYC and the Twin Towers of 911, so when we think of Japan, we should consider that Japan was an event with many ritualistic and political and global parts and many of those long term effects take time to witness and this is true as it relates to the radioactivity that we are experiencing around the nation and the world.

As we get ready to move into March, I already know that we are headed into a vortex of many possibilities and many of those possibilities are not good, for once again the timing will bump the ritual timing to create another ripple in time and in doing so, the NWO will move their agenda forward in the direction that they know must be taken to achieve their future NWO success.

Thanks for the thread for it once again repeats and affirms the very same elements and in fact much more of what was being discussed by true conspiracy investigators over a year ago when Japan first occurred.

While I realize some may move slower than others on such matters, to finally see others see the same elements of a bigger conspiracy a year later is to me a good sign of more acknowledgment that Japan was never a natural disaster and that is why secret weapons, cabals, and all the intelligence agencies make such a ritual so hard to understand let alone see in all the confusion and intrigue.

Anyway, thanks for taking the ATS time for considering this food for thought.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join