It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Was Nuked - No 9.0 Earthquake (???)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I've just found this video & haven't had the time to read the article. The video is very convincing, so I will browse in detail the website just now.

If this is true, then Fukushima was Nuked under the cover of an environmental disaster:
Click Here for Source

Is this the new 9/11 ???

As you probably know, all 3 reactors melted down. The radioactive clouds have already shrouded the planet and they will continue to burn for months (at best). Are these the final events?

Original Site: www.jimstonefreelance.com...
edit on 7-6-2011 by gekados because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
1.bp.blogspot.com...

That is all.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I am sure if one just woke up and saw all the mess, I can see how one could think that initially.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gekados

This may be slightly off topic, but I noticed something peculiar in the last few weeks, I have not seen a truly blue clear sky in months, I see the blue but it is almost like it is being covered by a thick fog, I live in London Ontario but the thing is that I have seen clear blue skies here before. (I only moved here 8 months ago) This is definitely troubling.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Its your video, its YOUR Youtube account your linking to.......its YOUR conspiracy, you have 0 proof.

It wasnt a nuclear bomb...there would be nothing standing

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gekados

This blog also claims that the quakes were caused by Comet Elenin. Which was it, Terral?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gekados

By far the dumbest conspiracy I have seen so far this month.. Zero proof.. just some moron deciding that is what happened.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Nuked, you say?

That's truly dread, man.

Couple of questions for you. Please feel free to elucidate to your hearts content...

1) If it's a nuclear weapon, where was the shock wave, and the thermal pulse, not to mention anything resembling an EMP effect. Now I make no claims to expertise in these matters, but this seems rather telling to me.

2) Who, since you're convinced it's a nuclear attack rather than an gargantuan earthquake, which, just so you know, released far more energy than any nuke ever, attacked Japan? ...and what, pray, do they gain by this?

Just curious.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I find nothing 'dumb' here. How you even bothered to read the article?
www.jimstonefreelance.com...

link   
reply to post by Vanishr

No.... media.merchantcircle.com...

That is all.

link   
reply to post by gekados

Sorry this is rediculous. There is too much evidence that shows otherwise? Where was the Nuke? Under the Ocean? Is that how the Tsunami was created? How about the land mass?

How about the fact all of this was caught on multiple cameras?

The last question for you is why the hell did you not post this in skunkworks, it obviously belongs there and you probably should know better.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceto
By far the dumbest conspiracy I have seen so far this month.. Zero proof.. just some moron deciding that is what happened.

Go to the Youtube page. Take a look at the Account name of this "Moron," as you call him.
Then come back here, and look around. See if any names appear somewhat similar.
.....or possibly even identical.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

You know that nuclear bombs are not all the same size, right? The article states it was a nuclear bomb the size of a video camera (large one).

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

Sorry chap i belive you've posted a Fictional creature portrayed on a shiny card

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gekados

You find nothing dumb there because you believe something without the adequate evidence.

There was a massive earthquake....thats fact and backed by seismometers and other data.
There was a tsunami...thats also fact backed by photographic evidence etc

There was no bomb,....the reactor exploded....which would be similar to a nuclear bomb exploding but far less powerful. The earthquake was off the coast, thats why the damage to property was minimal.

If you look at the footage available you will see that there were HUGE tremors over the island....building construction methods are of such that they can withstand earthquakes.

This is pure fantasy, and deserves to be in the Grey area or HOAX bin.

link   
As none of you had the curiosity to read the article, here is a picture the guy says it proves there is no earthquake damage to wooden homes, only damage from incoming tsunami waves:

www.jimstonefreelance.com...

link   

Originally posted by DragonRain311
reply to post by gekados

This may be slightly off topic, but I noticed something peculiar in the last few weeks, I have not seen a truly blue clear sky in months, I see the blue but it is almost like it is being covered by a thick fog, I live in London Ontario but the thing is that I have seen clear blue skies here before. (I only moved here 8 months ago) This is definitely troubling.

I live in Sudbury Ontario and although i have seen blue skies the weather has been a bit strange. Not necessarily hotter or colder but we are experiencing an extreme in storms. This may be just the time of year but its been a little more violent then years passed.

I don't believe this nuke nonsense though (unless it was covertly detonated underground, which wouldn't make much sense.) I remember the day it happened i did nothing but watch videos out of Japan of the quake and tsunami.

link   
I must say... That site is priceless comedy, the evil Israeli's strike again... It's fairly obvious that you, have never lived through an earthquake. I have... Those pictures shown on TV were, I hate to break this to you, showing what an earthquake looks like.

Cell phone pictures of the insides of office buildings falling apart around the people trying to get out. A bit of a search online will, I am sure, bring some to your attention. I'm working on the assumption that you are after the truth of the matter, and not trying to foist off an agenda.

link   
reply to post by gekados

So you made up a conspiracy to get more hits to your website eh?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This stupid thread should be deleted.

We have dozens of videos showing exactly what happened and the ensuing tragedy.

Only an idiot would believe something so utterly ridiculous.

Negative stars for you.

edit on 7-6-2011 by Version100 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join