It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's hidden birth certificate now exposed

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

To be honest, I don't even care! I believe he was born in Kenya. But since the late 80s America hasn't had a fair election, the media and elite establishment pick our candidates anyway, so does it truly matter if their choice last time was some charismatic dude from another country??

and a media owened corp counts the votes too and as such, we are seeing with all the vote fraud in the republican primaries...

as Stalin said "It isn't who votes that counts, it is who counts the votes"

or to paraphrase Banker Rothschilde: I don't care who is elected to run the country as long as I control the creation of the money

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Quite honestly these threads are played out... absolutely nothing comes out of them. Also, Obama has much more serious eligibility factors worth discussing. For example the NDAA.... And even if there were irrefutable evidence, the Obama supporters wouldn't care.

Then again the Obama supporters wouldn't care if he signed into law that he gets to order executions & torture on whichever human being he likes....oh wait..

This is the problem, Obama apologist literally will look past anything their savior does; so the birther issue is really pointless to bring up.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tholidor
I see we're back to this again.......oh well.

The "Certificate of Birth" is an obvious forgery because of the date formats on it. On the "Registry" the dates are in European format as used in Kenya - (dd/mm/yy) or "5th February", but on the "Certificate" they are in American format (mm/dd/yy).

Something here does not pass the "smell" test.

I noticed that also and was about to post on it. I only had a look at the certificates out of curiousity but immediately I noticed that thing with the dates that just didn't look right. You see the dates that are written out like '8th day of August' are the right way round but then you see the dates written as numbers and they're wrong. I did check as far as poss and they do use the 'European format' of dd/mm/yy in Kenya, not the American format. I'm not here to debunk, I'm not American and have no real vested interest either way, I just noticed something that didn't look right and thought I'd better say.

peace
J

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Hi im new here , im assuming if this is real they will have to get rid of him. will this go mainstream if sooooo? keep us informed, great post

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_
I searched for the exact headline since their are already many threads about this subject. If i missed it and it had been posted already then ...my bad

nesaranews.blogspot.com...

" Barack Hussein Obama II General Hospital , Mombasa , Kenya where Obama was born a few hours later at 7:21 pm on August 4, 1961(what a sad day for the USA !). Four days later his mother flew to Hawaii and registered his birth in Honolulu as a certificate of live birth which omitted the place and hospital of birth." Well, well, well . at last the 'real' thing. Now, what will happen? Whom do you believe? This man should be impeached-now! Now if only someone in Congress or the Supreme Court will act on this! If these documents are as authentic as they certainly seem to be, Obama is NOT qualified to be our President and he sits in the White House illegally!

This is what Obama has spent almost $2M (so far) to hide.

Here's a close-up of the top of the document where you can plainly read his name and his parents' names

A British history buff was asked if he could find out who the colonial registrar was for Mombasa in 1961. After only a few minutes of research, he called back and said "Sir Edward F. Lavender. Note the same name near the bottom of the photo above. Source(s): Kenya Dominion Record 4667 Australian library." Here's a close-up of the bottom of the document where you can read "Coast Province of Kenya" and the official signature of the Deputy Registrar:

The above document is a "Certified Copy of Registration of Birth," but below is a copy of the actual Certificate of Birth - the real-deal legal kind of certificate. The Mombasa Registrar of Births has testified that Obama's birth certificate from Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa is genuine. This copy was obtained by Lucas Smith through the help of a Kenyan Colonel who recently got it directly from the Coast General Hospital in Mombasa , Kenya . Here it is:

Note the footprint! The local Muslim Imam in Mombasa named Barack with his Muslim middle name Hussein so his official name on this certificate is Barack Hussein Obama II......*SNIP *read the rest on the orignal url...

I encourage anyone to come here and visit. I will be happy to take you and show you the pictures at the hospital myself as well as my document and many others that are identical to what Taitz posted. God Bless. Kitau." So, how much more proof do we need? WELL, HERE IT IS: Lolo Soetoro, Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro, baby Maya Soetoro, and 9-year-old Barry Soetoro.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records.

(most quotes i have cut short so you must still read the article on the url given for the full story.)

Seriously this is as about as dubious as the ones released by Obama. I am still unsure either way.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

There are people on this site that are well-schooled in finding fake videos and manuscripts. There's not much chance that a fake will gain credence.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

You have a great misunderstanding of the law. The bottom line is...his father was not a citizen....which may make him a us citizen via his mother, but not eligible for the presidency.

Not only that, but it clearly says at the bottom of the document that it was a signed registrar from Kenya...and it was notarized. I think anthonygillespie2012 had seen the area on the form that said registered in Honolulu, Hawaii.
If he would have looked a little closer....it's Obama's mothers name there. I wonder if they are going to get this to the public or if the media is just going to ignore it a they do everything that is important. To anthonygillespie2012, it doesn't matter what the news source...if this is a real document...it's the document that matters, not the messenger. What do you think would have happened if they had taken this to a MSM source? The guy might be dead by now once they talked to the right people...he would definitely have gotten ignored.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Thanks once again OP!!

It's been over an hour now since I've read your post. I called my mom after reading what you said and told her......she broke down in tears of joy. She's throwing a party right now. Infortunately, I live three states away and can't make it. She just called back and said her house is almost full, but it was hard to hear her over all the honking car horns on the street outside her house.

Closer to home here, when my cousins Billy Ray and Bubba found out, they got the shotguns out and let off several rounds in their neighborhood.

Who becomes Vice-President now, after Biden moves up?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
One of the first cases to make a point about someone born in the US to foreign parents was Lynch v. Clarke (NY Chancery 1844) 1 Sandf.Ch. 583, 3 NY Leg.Obs. 236, 1844 WL 4808, in which it became necessary to determine if the plaintiff was a US citizen. She had been born in NY in 1817 while her parents, both of them Brits, were briefly in the US on business, and shortly after her birth the three of them went back to England and did not return to the US. The NY Chancery Court held that she was indeed a US citizen, solely because of her birth, notwithstanding neither of her parents was a US citizen. The court said: "It is an indisputable proposition, that by the rule of the common law of England, if applied to these facts, Julia Lynch was a natural born citizen of the United States. And this rule was established and inflexible in the common law, long anterior to the settlement of the United States, and indeed, before the discovery of America by Columbus. ... [Quoting the Constitutional provision about the presidency.] The only standard which then existed of 'a natural born citizen' was the rule of common law, and no different standard has been adopted since. Suppose a person should be elected president who was native born, but of alien parents, could there be any reasonable doubt that he was eligible under the Constitution? I think not. The position would be decisive in his favor, that by the rule of common law, in force when the Constitution was adopted, he is a citizen." (Sandf. at 656, Leg.Obs at 246-247)

The Lynch decision was cited as precedent in the 9th Circuit decision in the case of In re Look Tin Sing (9th Cir 1884) 21 Fed 905, 10 Sawyer's Rpts 353, on whether a person born here to two Chinese parents (who were prevented by federal law from becoming US citizens), and who thereafter goes with his parents to China, might re-enter the US after many years as of right as a US citizen. The court, led by Supreme Court Justice Stephen J. Field, held that he was a US citizen by birth, notwithstanding either the alien status of both parents or his remaining abroad so many years. "It has always been the doctrine of this country, except as applied to Africans brought here and sold as slaves, and their descendants, that birth within the dominions and jurisdiction of the United States of itself creates citizenship. ... It is enough that he was born here, whatever the status of his parents."

The US Supreme Court itself similarly used the Lynch case as precedent in reaching a similar conclusion in a similar situation in US v. Wong Kim Ark (1898) 169 US 649, 42 L.Ed. 890, 18 S.Ct 456.

Additionally, the Lynch case was cited as precedent for similar holdings by the U.S. Attorney-General; e.g. "Citizenship of children born in the United States of Alien Parents", 10 Op. US Atty-Gen 328 (1862).

There were plenty of other authorities, including court decisions and textbooks (such as Justice Joseph Story's Commentary on the Constitution) that made it clear that "natural born citizen" was considered synonymous and interchangeable with "native born citizen"; that the crucial fact was birth inside the US, without regard to the nationality of either parent or both of them.

Further example is the 21st President, Chester A. Arthur, born in Vermont to an American mother and a British father. Also, the Republican nominee for President in 1916, Charles Evans Hughes, sometime Chief Justice of the US, born in NY to two British parents.

As for the claim that "natural born citizen" is incompatible with the possibility of either dual citizenship or a claim made under another country's nationality laws, this is negated clearly by the first federal legislation on naturalization, the Act of March 26, 1790, 1 Stat.L. 103, which does not mention any instance of someone born inside the US (leading to the conclusion that they were automatically citizens by birth and did not need any naturalization process), but does say: "And the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea or out of the limits of the United States, shall be consider as natural born citizens." Since this applies to children born abroad, in countries that may have laws claiming someone born there as a citizen or subject, it follows that someone may have dual citizen or be subject in the eyes of a foreign law and yet be a natural born US citizen.

I might add that in the particular case of Pres. Obama the notion of dual citizenship through his father is particularly weak because the marriage between his parents might not have been valid, Obama Senior already having a current wife in Africa at the time. If his parents were not validly married, then Obama Senior's nationality doesn't even enter into the equation.

The legal authority that the President is a natural born citizen is extremely strong and consistent through the nation's legal history. The burden is on someone challenging that citizenship.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Obama doesn't need to be a citizen as he just the President and CEO of the corporation known as 'THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA' (Capitals legally denotes corporate status). Washington D.C. is not even part of 'The United States of America' (collective of sovereign states).

It's all a big charade people. Please do a little research.

You are employees of the corporation and as such will do as you are told or face the consequences just as in any corporation.

Don't like it? Then declare your sovereignty. It's all consensual. You willingly give up your rights without even realizing it.

And regarding Hawaii. It only gave up it's sovereignty due to the threat of military force. Making any agreement with the U.S. null and void. It's only part of the U.S. in a De facto sense.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Namaste1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This is old - I received emails with those same pics ages ago -
Do you really care !!??
His mother was American wasn't she? And you know he could have spent his whole childhood thinking
he was born in Hawaii - Maybe he didn't know he was really born in Kenya until he actually got a copy and looked at it (if it's true - and I would imagine any number of conservatives [O'Reilly Hannity just to name 2] who would pay to have those docs photoshopped)

It's only those of you that are either Republican supporters or don't like Obama that care -
Get over it guys

If his Mum was a yank (Ooh don't forget she wasn't 19!!! )
then he's a frigging yank

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
although I'm no fan of President Obama, I will defend his citizenship and nationality whenever I'm able. the man is who he says, he really is black, he was really born where he said he was born. the weirdness in his background is because(as Wayne Madsen has discovered) He was(maybe still is) CIA. Hate him for that, and the stuff he's done in office if you want, but, please, stop with the birther nonsense. all you're doing is ensuring his reelection. If that's what you want..keep at it.

edit on 25-2-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

Go ahead and defend a man that puts a bogus birth certificate on Whitehouse.gov. Don't expect any of us that took the time to listen to the testimony of the one(s) that proved it to agree with you. You blind belief in your leader would have fit right in in Nazi Germany. Your rant with nothing to back it up is nothing more than that, a rant.

Bringing out the old Nazi card huh? That's never happened before.
How very cunning of you!
You are such a good debater!

I'm certainly no fan of Obama, and the other poster you rudely replied to said they weren't either, yet you still jerk your knee to the *DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME >>> MUST BE NAZI AND FAN OF OBAMA* Position.

It's quite sad really.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by Rafe_

Thanks once again OP!!

It's been over an hour now since I've read your post. I called my mom after reading what you said and told her......she broke down in tears of joy. She's throwing a party right now. Infortunately, I live three states away and can't make it. She just called back and said her house is almost full, but it was hard to hear her over all the honking car horns on the street outside her house.

Closer to home here, when my cousins Billy Ray and Bubba found out, they got the shotguns out and let off several rounds in their neighborhood.

Who becomes Vice-President now, after Biden moves up?

Your subtle sarcasm was hard to pickup on, until this post

edit on 25-2-2012 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

So the most important document in the world right now looks like it was folded up in some guys back pocket! Find that a little hard to believe.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Oh.. it's THIS thread again..

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

ad homonym attacks are all that the intellectually bereft have my friend. I love the ones who state that the father doesn't have to be a US citizen to confer natural born citizenship. The whole purpose of the distinction between citizen and natural born citizen was to ensure generational gaps were covered and no outside loyalties were available, yet they ignore this citing the 14th amendment which only pertains to citizenship, not natural born citizenship... We are letting these morons destroy our country, it's coming close to time to stand up and say enough....

Jaden

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is no surprise. Politics is all smoke n mirrors. This is all a major cover up and the president is just a face man. Seriously, anyone who believes we actually elect any president is sadly mistaken. So what can be done? Its another "election year". Does it really matter who is in office? We are at the mercy of the system. Come on man.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

That's rich. An American telling someone from another country to stay our of their business!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

The only forms of citizenship defined in the Constitution are birthright citizenship and naturalized citizenship. If natural born citizenship were different from one of these it would have been defined. The Supreme Court even agrees that birthright citizenship s equivalent to natural born citizenship. Furthermore, as you have said the reason for this part of the Constitution is to ensure a person with divided loyalties does not come to power. Obama was born to a US citizen. While his father was not a US citizen he never met his father. Instead he raised exclusively by his mother and grandparents, all of whom are US citizens, and spent the majority of his life living in the US. Explain to me where these divided loyalties emerge from?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join