It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your opinion doomsday, enlightenment, or just another day

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Ok i am just curious as to who thinks it is going to be the end of the world, day of enlightenment, or just another day and if you think something phsyical will happen please describ it! I personally think it will be a day of enlightenment i am not saying anything phsyical will happen but on a spiritual level for those who are ready i am not going to judge who is or is not ready. Well we might have some cool astrological stuff but nothing dooms dayish. i hope a light show will happen in the sky though.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
What will happen is that the volcanoes all over the world will erupt and Satan will fly out of Yellowstone while shooting laser beams out of his eyes. A battle will then ensue where giant mechanical dinosaurs will destroy all the major cities. The poles will then shift and the world will be engulfed with water. Jesus will then rock up, save everyone and build a floating city for everyone to live in happiness.

Seriously, i don't know what it will bring. But i do know that it will be awesome to see the sun eclipse the milky way!
edit on 25-2-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritWolfPup

There are many opinions on this day and connections that support peoples answer, on what would happen on the 21st of December. All in all, I believe something will happen, I am not confident on what exactly will happen, but I believe something is bound to occur.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

thank you for being honest and i agree of course no one can be 100% certain on what but something is bound to happen

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I think we are passing into a higher form of consciousness. I have always felt this way. Like I could just FEEL it for no reason. I believe we live in extremely crucial times that will be studied more so then other periods in time. I'm not super spiritual but I do believe these videos touch upon something extremely intriguing. I posted these first 5 videos in the series mostly because of how the fifth one ends.

edit on 25-2-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I do believe that strange things happen around us all the time whether we chose to accept its veracity or unable to comprehend its meanings. I dont know much about all of the 'prophecies' or the science or astrology of the mayans. But i do believe there is a gravitation towards 2012 in cultures as some sort of renewal or event that will happen in regard to humanity. I do find it interesting about the galactic alignment and Nostradamus with clues leading to it and the Mayan long count? calender starts over in december. And i also find it interesting that the Sun is in its solar maximum this year and that CMEs knocked out power in Canada once because of it. However i dont think 100% that 2012 is full of death and destruction. I believe we have the power to change our future if were keen to its past and present. But if fate has another path for us, theres not much we can do about that. I think its much better to concentrate on things we can change like human decency and altruism. Because in the end all we have is our dignity.

What would happen if there was a massive power outage that lasted for more than a month...say over the length of 14 states. I already know what happens when consumers gather together for black friday over 'things' for christmas

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Things are going to start happening before the 21st of December.

Doomsdays(not a typo) mixed with enlightenmentdays.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whatifitdidhappen

What would happen if there was a massive power outage that lasted for more than a month...say over the length of 14 states. I already know what happens when consumers gather together for black friday over 'things' for christmas

the power outage is going to happen, most likely. Things can always change given certain circumstances, but I don't see anything stopping the power outage.
The power outage is the second to last sign I was shown.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
i think that in the beginning it would be bad if power went out but eventually we'd have to come together

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritWolfPup

i agree but what i'm afraid of is how long it would take and how much would transpire before we came together...but i do have hope

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Whatifitdidhappen

that all depends on how many kind souls grouped together and how quickly i think it would take years because people would fight over the dominate spot instead of just helping at what they are good at like i think saw and cube are perfect examples of humans if electricity goes out

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

so Ghost,
who will be enlightened anyone thats left? where do you see safe places being at?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritWolfPup

that all depends on how many kind souls grouped together and how quickly i think it would take years because people would fight over the dominate spot instead of just helping at what they are good at like i think saw and cube are perfect examples of humans if electricity goes out

This could just be my paranoia of large groups of people in dire straights lol i've been to the DMV, But i think it would be much quicker if it was to span over multiple states. I mean if you consider everything we use electricity for (esp in the states) City Water, Refridgeration, Lighting/Heat/AC (in some cases), Information. If it happened on a massive scale i'd say the sheer panic would evolve much quicker into extreme hysteria for survival especially with all of the 2012 hype integrated into our subconscious. But localized in small sections it probably wouldnt escalate any more than a simple evacuation with a couple of cases of inhumane acts. Who knows though.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

look at new orlends it didnt take long for them to go into a panic and there was no government in sight. if it happened on q wide scale people would know the resources would go fast. So someone would take control of the few ones left over meaning some people would probably go into survial mode lol. when that plane crashed in the moutains people turned canabalistic

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritWolfPup
reply to post by Ghost375

so Ghost,
who will be enlightened anyone thats left? where do you see safe places being at?

some tricky questions right there. Great questions though.
Everyone will be enlightened, and no place is safe.
The only safe place is inside yourself. Love everyone. It's really as simple as loving everyone. Maybe that isn't so simple?
I suspect you know just how good your questions were.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I suppose just another day, but hell, one day something of that kind will happen, then I will ask those who understimated the possibility of such thing happening, what would you say then? 'Oh there was no proof im innocent' - nah you will be pathetic,

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I believe in astrology, but not in a doomsday scenario. I simply think there may come some powerful developments in politics and international relations which might shake the earth beneath us. Iran is shaping up as a hot topic.

I do believe in astrology from a scientific point of view that the sun creates a plasma field throughout our solr system and all the planets move through and interact with that charged particle field. We humans are 90% made of water and our bodies are simply radio receivers.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It will just be another day. The truth is that many of the claims regarding 2012 are based on false premises. Nobody has even been able to provide an example of the Long Count ending after the 13th baktun. Yet because they have been told this repeatedly by New Age authors they believe it without question.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I know on Dec 21st for sure what will happen! I will be recovering from celebrating my birthday and will be gulping down the aspirins to keep the hangover at bay!
Seriously though I think it will just be another day myself and I will be staggering into work as normal. Wish something wonderful happened and there was a Hollywood style happy ending or new beginning but sadly I doubt it.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Things happen every day. There's nothing special about 2012.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join