It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this 60 minute documentary, and try not to be angry, I dare you. This is World War, swept unde

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+69 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Why Libya had to go, The Golden Dinar.

This is a you-tube link to the most eye-opening proof of our war on the Muslim world, Oil, and The Death of a President loved by is citizens. Watch it now, before it is wiped clean off of you-tube.

Ignore the video title on the youtube page, it's not some crazy secret bloodline crap. It's very much about the American War Machine, and it's link to our beloved dollar dollar.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

I am trying with conspiracies to be a little more agnostic.
Maybe you can see what I am saying.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I haven't watched the video. But we all know that the U.S government is pissing all of us off. Looking for ways disturb the peace, looking for excuses to invade countries that don't have the technology to send a missile 5000 kms away. U.S government largest s**t disturber ever. Accusing it's own citizens to be potiential terrorists. Government spending it's paper toilet currency to make it even more worthless. So that many people will end up homeless and on the street looking for jobs. There you have depopulation, carbon taxes, etc etc. It goes on and on, and I'm ticked off just as much as you guys are. I'm Canadian I feel sorry for you guys that you have to live in a country so far in debt, and have to live in a police state which there's no freedom. Makes me sick

edit on 24-2-2012 by Shrukin89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The video is worth the watch, it describes in detail the overthrow of the Libyan Regime from the perspective of the Libyans. Which we never hear about on main-stream news. It's jaw-dropping, and would be a Pulitzer winner if they weren't biased to the "IN CRoWD" and more details of related events including currency manipulation on the part of Paper-currency countries, and the security council of the UN.

This is bleeping huge.

edit on 24-2-2012 by matthewgraybeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

yep he seen it coming for him and the mainstream media is one of the biggest failures that humanity came up with.
Corrupt and just full of lies. i live in europe in i have followed the news coverage over here and non of this was reported in this way. The media is the most powerful weapon that tptb are using against us.
People are so brainwashed all ready and they don't even know it.
Thanks for posting the vid. it's not only an eye opener but it just shows how f,,,,,, up this hole middle east conflict is.
Iran is next on the list we all can see it coming. ill give it intill late summer this year and there will be another war.
I can see how the media is trying to sell us right now that iran is a threat to us WMD, right.
Watching the elections in the US you can see that the media is brainwashing big time, at it's best.
I all ready know who is gonna go for president, the dummest one they have.
You know i think Ron Paul would be the best chance to fix a lot of crap but he would be a big problem for the elite so there's no way its gonna happen. Why? Because the Rockefellers choose who runs for president. simple as that.
oh and by the way i did get really pist off watching this clip.

Peace

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Thank you for posting the video...Iran is the next big one on their list..after they dispense with Syria of course. I hope that this only has 3 flags right now because people are still viewing the video.

How long are we going to allow this go on?

Peace

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal

Our tax dollars hard at work depopulating yesterday Libya, today Syria, tomorrow Iran...

next year, depopulating almost all of US!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Ah no surprises there, starts off with a good ol' bit of the hallowed news source "RT". No... not biased at all..

Sorry but then the video digs up the 9/11 rubbish again and i lost any respect for it.

+42 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
As of back in the year 2000, there were seven countries without a Rothschild-owned Central Bank:

Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Then.......... along came the convenient terror of 9-11 and soon Iraq and Afghanistan had been added to the Roths bank list, leaving only five countries without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family:

Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410
Ah no surprises there, starts off with a good ol' bit of the hallowed news source "RT". No... not biased at all..

Sorry but then the video digs up the 9/11 rubbish again and i lost any respect for it.

What rubbish are you referring to? That Iraq had nothing to with 9/11..I watched the whole video..what are you talking about?

Peace

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Good video, further confirms all my suspicions about the Libya intervention.

Worth the watch...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

You are absolutely right the entire 9/11 incident is rubbish. All an illusion. None of it real. Just as the Iraq War was an illusion The assertion that first responders are dying is an illusion. The 3 buildings were an illusion. That is the type of thinking one would have to believe the official story presented by the MSM clowns. While we are discussing rubbish. The idea that any of us exist or there is a planet earth is an illusion as well. Wouldn't you agree.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

So do you think its removing the grip of the Rothchilds from the banking cartel more so then removing the leader?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Not only that Islam only allows GOLD, SILVER to be money and has stated that you cannot make wealth out of thin air and that USURY (interest is outlawed). Gold is sound money, they want to enslave us with fiat money.

Take a look at this thread I made:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Youll be ok to post whatever about the US right now,,just dont say any negative obama comments, they will be taken down by mods.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
star for posting this video,
the world need to change and soon. I no longer believe msm but instead search out real events via the internet on sites such as ats and although at times I feel overwhelmed by the information I still think it is better to be awakened to the lies and corrupton which surrounds us, being awake and aware is the first step necessary in changing.
We are conditioned through our lives to respond and react the way that tptb require us to, and while I don't see myself as a revolutionary I wish I could do more to help others waken up to what is happening all around us.

I fear for the future for my children and grandchildren, we have no society, and our governments are corrupt and keep us on the brink of WW3.

absolute power corrupts absolutely, is that my grandchildrens future? NWO = absolute corrupton

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Great video, thank you for sharing!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
After Sharing this on my FB page, I had a friend call me in near tears. He's a good strong man, of good character. He was exasperated and said. "I'm angry as hell about about the whole thing, my tax dollars are killing innocents. I'm cancelling my credit cards. He went on to ask what do I do next? My money is really a manufactured implied valuable. I'm, thinking of putting it all in gold, guns,and assets."

I said the only recourse you have short of getting yourself killed is investing in currencies. So my advice, to anyone here is invest in something in great demand, rare-earth metals, precious metals. You could also invest, in a country that has a strong industry to back it's currency. Right now The Icelandic Krona is on the rise, because they kicked out the central bankers, had a credit rating increase, and have a very strong fishing industry. They also have the ability soon to export Geo-Thermal energy.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
one GLARING inaccuracy 3 m 20 into this docu.

The RT reported states

"the UK's gold here kept here in a vault somewhere deep in the Bank of England.

WRONG!

The Bank of England owns 0 ounces that's ZERO ounces of gold.

Don't believe me? check the balance sheet available on the BOE website.

I have, there is NONE!

Therefore as all fiat currency in the UK, like the US is printed by a private central rothschild controlled bank. The currency is baked by BELIEF IN PAPER! nothing more

Done.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
As of back in the year 2000, there were seven countries without a Rothschild-owned Central Bank:

Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Then.......... along came the convenient terror of 9-11 and soon Iraq and Afghanistan had been added to the Roths bank list, leaving only five countries without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family:

Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

First off I want to say that It's common knowledge to anyone who thinks for themself that what happened in Libya was anything but democratic. I mean within the first weak they had a central bank in place and were stealing oil to sell to Qatar. Gaddafi was a beloved leader who used his country's wealth to benefit the lives of it's people. No Libyan in their right mind would protest the system that was in place. From monthly deposit's from the oil trade, free electricity, free water, no taxes on food, interest free loans by law to free universal healthcare, free education including college and university and also free study abroad.

The Libyans ran their own country.They had people's congresses where anybody could give his opinion. Libya has also been fighting Al Qaeda for decades, long before the "war on terror." East of Libya was a strong recruiting ground for fighters in Iraq. Those are the same people that were given money, arms, supplies, training and the NATO airforce. The war is far from over. The green resistance is very strong, in fact they have recently liberated the town of Al Kufra. The NTC is very weak, they control nothing. The foreign backed terrorist militias fight for control of different parts of Libya. It is chaos. There are many different brigades such as the North Misrata brigade, the Belhadj brigade, the Hefter brigade, The salabi brigade, the Zintan's, etc. These are the main one's that i'm aware of and they constantly fight each other, with many deaths resulting.

The Zintan brigade has Saif Al Islam(Gaddafi's most influential son) in custody and has for quite a long time now. The NTC and all other brigades have demanded they release him to Tripoli. They don't because they fear he will end up like his father. The NTC is in big trouble. Abdel Jalil has escaped assassination twice, once beng shot in the hand. And Abdel Hakim Belhadj was also almost killed, and his brother was killed in Libya. I for one wouldn't count out Libya just yet, they are very capable of getting ther country, inluding their bank, back under their control.

In regards to your list, Ignant. I remember your post as it's near identical to the one in the "Rothschild's want Iran's Banks," thread, I suppose you missed my reply in that thread. There are currently 5 countries, not 3. They are Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Sudan and Venezuala.

Venezuala payed off all debt to the IMF and world bank in 2007 under Chavez. They control their own bank now and now debt free.
www.bloomberg.com...

Sudan still does not have a Rothschild controlled bank. South Sudan does yes, but Sudan does not. South Sudan has 90% of all of Sudan's oil and have recently turned off the oil, at the request of the US. Sudan is now in a difficult position and IMO Sudan will be a very hot place in terms of conflict in the near future. Al- Bashir although has helped the rebels and the west in Libya with troops, ammo and weapons, and most recently he deployed his airforce to bomb the city of Al Kufra after it was liberated by the Green Resistance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join