It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
You can rest assured that if it's just an "idea" being thrown around, it's already being experimented with. You think our government is just going to come out and admit what they're doing? NO!!! Chemtrails/Aerosols are real and if you trust that they're not...you're just nieve!

I think the general rule of thumb among 'science' is: they are actually 40 more years advanced then what they share and show us-here minion who happen to foot the bill.

So yes. If they're starting to drip-drip disclose this to us now, they're probably spraying Mars by now in between all the construction.

edit on 23-2-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
WE #ED up our ecosystem with too much pesticide and CCD... the entire eco system has been destroyed over the last 200 years.
Thats why they are concerned with the heat. ITS HEATING UP.

Personally I don't want to live on Mos Eisley thank you very very much.

Yeah but.........................NATURE needs us!! We NEED to assist because we're intelligent creatures with PhD's therefore nature needs our intervention. Nature is nothing without us.

Pfffft. Nature. It's so overrated!

Asteroid, anyone?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Given the current censorship in physics / philosophy of science journals (based on the standard model of particle physics / big bang cosmology) the internet is the best hope for getting new knowledge known to the world. But that depends on you, the people who care about science and society, realise the importance of truth and reality.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Florida has busy airspace. The video proves nothing.

I don't really have a problem with people believing in Chemtrails because it doesn't really affect me and I believe things that you may not. However, I can see that the truth is that they are CONtrails. Makes me want to shake a fool.

This is the most ridiculous conspiracy alongside 2012 and full of unsubstantiated drivel that so many people believe in!

You mention birds chirping at night... this has always happened. Believe it or not, many species of bird sing during the night such as nightingales, robins, nightjars and corncrakes. Look them up if you don't believe me.

You mention bees dying - Virus/ climate change?

You mention vegetation 'looking sickly' - it looks fine where I am and where I've been. A few drought issues in places though

You mention us feeling like crap well.. might have something to do with your belief in chemtrails, the 'placebo effect' can be a powerful thing. Our lifestyles aren't very healthy these days either.

Open your eyes wider and you will see beyond all the conspiracy and realise that 99% of it is not true. The other 1% well... who knows.
edit on 23-2-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
I think people have blown this Chemtrail crap out of the water, Maybe they did experiment by putting chemicals into the atmosphere to experiment with the effects on weather and other things, But they are not doing this on a regular basis, and probably havent done it for a long time. I just dont see them loading up planes with chemicals and spraying them over populated areas, and the Pilots and other crew who Supposedly put the Chemicals into the plane have never come forth to say they did, Do you think a pilot would want to spray his family and relatives, and freinds, NO of course not, Until a pilot or someone who has done this comes out and says they have, then there is No evidence to say they are spraying. Sorry to be so Blunt

Why yes I do believe pilots are willing to spray their families. It's for the betterment of future generations and the longevity of planet Earth. And as long as they get a pay check, everything is copacetic.

You convince a thousand people (pilots) to perform an experiment to help an impending problem and ......keep a secret, they'd be willing to perform their duty.

I don't see why they wouldn't. Who the hell was responsible in spraying Agent Orange? Someone was doing that. And that was deadly!!!!

Besides, it's not 'chemicals' according to them. They're mirrors. And mirrors are our friend.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by truthinfact
WE #ED up our ecosystem with too much pesticide and CCD... the entire eco system has been destroyed over the last 200 years.
Thats why they are concerned with the heat. ITS HEATING UP.

Personally I don't want to live on Mos Eisley thank you very very much.

Yeah but.........................NATURE needs us!! We NEED to assist because we're intelligent creatures with PhD's therefore nature needs our intervention. Nature is nothing without us.

Pfffft. Nature. It's so overrated!

Asteroid, anyone?

I hope that was sarcasm. If not, you are seriously deluded. Nature would be far better off without us. We are like children playing with fire. All the technology we have is being used experimentally and irresponsibly. One day, we will have learned from our mistakes and know how to define a positive future for ourselves without destroying our home. Unfortunately, the mistakes must come first and we will all suffer in one way or another.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbowsnUnicorns

Given the current censorship in physics / philosophy of science journals (based on the standard model of particle physics / big bang cosmology) the internet is the best hope for getting new knowledge known to the world. But that depends on you, the people who care about science and society, realise the importance of truth and reality.

Oh, the Internet will be censored sooner or later. The speed of information is all too much for the PTB to control. So in time, probably within the next few years (if we're still here) the Internet as we know it, will cease. The data mining that's going on right now is only the start. I wouldn't be surprise if, in a few years, once they find out I'm typing something like this, my life will be in some sort of danger. They'll probably put me down on their terrorist list and make my life miserable. Not that these chemtrails aren't doing that already..........

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

It was sarcasm. Sorry you're not familiar with my style. I should've made it more obvious. But of course I don't believe that.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I love people who are like! OH NOES look there is warming on the planet, we need to fix it! HURRY!

But no one listens to the lil guys saying, Ummm, isn't there a good chance this is natural and part of a cycle... That the volcanoes and the great rift in Africa and other places alike, could be the major causes and if so, point to a bigger cycle of warming and cooling.

Man, we've only been here 120 years abouts industrially, and already our big headed egos, think we are big enough to mess up the planet already.... Come on.

the polutions causes Localized Events, to Semi-scattered issues.

The world has been warming since the last ice age melted... next is another ice age, how do you think the planet works? Cycles duh... Everything works in cycles...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

I don't really have a problem with people believing in Chemtrails because it doesn't really affect me and I believe things that you may not. However, I can see that the truth is that they are CONtrails. Makes me want to shake a fool.

This is the most ridiculous conspiracy alongside 2012 and full of unsubstantiated drivel that so many people believe in!

You mention birds chirping at night... this has always happened. Believe it or not, many species of bird sing during the night such as nightingales, robins, nightjars and corncrakes. Look them up if you don't believe me.

You mention bees dying - Virus/ climate change?

You mention vegetation 'looking sickly' - it looks fine where I am and where I've been. A few drought issues in places though

You mention us feeling like crap well.. might have something to do with your belief in chemtrails, the 'placebo effect' can be a powerful thing. Our lifestyles aren't very healthy these days either.

Open your eyes wider and you will see beyond all the conspiracy and realise that 99% of it is not true. The other 1% well... who knows.
edit on 23-2-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

I couldn't be more adverse and opposing to what you're saying and what you think.

I think certain people are more sensitive to what's going on. More instinctive thus more cynical. It's the worse kind of polarity there is because the more we realize the less we know.

Now, if you think this is nothing then why bother reading this thread? Something interest you to come here though.

You know, if I don't believe Whitney Houston's death was a satanic sacrifice (which I don't) then that would be the last thread I would visit for I'd have no interest in it. So I don't understand people such as yourself who have no interest or belief in this and YET.....feel compelled to drop by. Just mind boggling.

There's clearly a divide on this matter. And much to your chagrin, your words won't change our minds.... for we trust our eyes way before we would an anonymous stranger on a forum whose likely a shill.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moneyisgodlifeisrented
I love people who are like! OH NOES look there is warming on the planet, we need to fix it! HURRY!

But no one listens to the lil guys saying, Ummm, isn't there a good chance this is natural and part of a cycle... That the volcanoes and the great rift in Africa and other places alike, could be the major causes and if so, point to a bigger cycle of warming and cooling.

Man, we've only been here 120 years abouts industrially, and already our big headed egos, think we are big enough to mess up the planet already.... Come on.

the polutions causes Localized Events, to Semi-scattered issues.

The world has been warming since the last ice age melted... next is another ice age, how do you think the planet works? Cycles duh... Everything works in cycles...

That's why I think there's another reason behind this. It stands to reason or at least...consider, that they see or know something that they're not telling us.

There is no reason for them to KNOW our Earth is heating up. For all they KNOW, next year we might dive into an ice age. So my curiosity begs to ask: What is it that they are gauging this with? I mean, do they have some ancient solar data that tells them we're indeed heading into melt-down?

Something isn't right here.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

It was sarcasm. Sorry you're not familiar with my style. I should've made it more obvious. But of course I don't believe that.

Human_Alien-----------> I was once asked why I don't participate in anti-war demonstrations. I said that I will never do that, but as soon as you have a pro-peace rally, I'll be there.

Therein lies your answer.

OOOOOMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

You can rest assured that if it's just an "idea" being thrown around, it's already being experimented with. You think our government is just going to come out and admit what they're doing? NO!!! Chemtrails/Aerosols are real and if you trust that they're not...you're just naive!

I believe in the cosmos. All of us are linked to the cosmos. So nature is my god. To me, nature is sacred. Trees are my temples and forests are my cathedrals. Being at one with nature and not being "naive" whatever that means.

This makes no sense but I'm happy for you.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

lol more and more are seeing them
and more and more are witnessing

mirrors? why am i thinking powdered aluminum/chaff?
shocking announcement? why am i thinking damage control/disinfo?

A S&F to bump this and for morale

some useful info to help with the Con-Trollers

Debunking Chemtrail Debunkers - The Government's Quisling Shills educate-yourself.org...

There seems little plausible reason - if any - to doubt that chemtrails are deliberately produced, and not normal contrails.

Unsurprisingly, however, though, there are those who seek to oppose the assertions of those who contend that chemtrails are abnormal, and should be stopped. Apparently calculatedly, they term themselves "debunkers", to inculcate the perception that concern over chemtrails is, more than "misguided", an out-and-out hoax or fraud! Indeed, a number of them have used the term "hoax" in describing the concern over chemtrails - evidently suggesting that those who address the issue are actually pulling a prank on themselves - and even accused some who pursue the issue of doing it purely for personal profit.

As if someone choosing to try to make a profit off a situation suddenly makes that situation not exist.
They try to "counsel" people against using the guidance of their eyes and their common sense in chemtrails; they, instead, apparently, want them to blindly obey "the official story".

Indeed, such faulty "reasoning", coupled with an attitude of guile and contempt, seems universally to characterize the chemtrail debunkers.

As their own "explanation" of the phenomenon, they carp the common line that "under certain precise conditions of temperature, pressure and humidity, water vapor from jet exhaust will act as the nuclei for condensation of water in the air around the jet" The preciseness of the conditions, evidently, is intended to "explain" why all jet trails are not the elongated, long lasting sight that chemtrails are. But, within at least the last year, days with chemtrails constitute no less than about a third of the entire year! In many cases, we woke up to already hazed over skies, indicating that chemtrailing had been done before dawn, or deformed, but elongated, wispy clouds would be present in the sky, indicating that chemtrails had been laid elsewhere, and drifted to where we were. As a result, chemtrail days constitute no less than one third, and, sometimes, no less than 40%, of the days! Far from a "precise" set of circumstances.
Contempt is a large part of the debunkers, stock in trade.

When not engaging in determined vituperation of chemtrail opponents, the debunkers attempt a "validation" of their condemnation of chemtrail concerns, usually through patently indulgence in fraudulent double-talk and specious "demonstrations".

The endless, arch and professorial expositions on "temperature, humidity and pressure" is only one aspect of this tack. Even there, though, the debunkers find it difficult to work within the bounds of their own presentations. On www.weatherwise.org/qr/qry.chemtrail.html, Thomas Schlatter, who passes himself off as a "NOAA meteorologist", contends that long lasting contrails can occur if the temperature is less than 70º and the relative humidity of air, compared to ice is greater than 100%, that is, there is more than enough water vapor to replace ice as ice dissolves in the sunlight. The apparent purpose of this seems to be just to give the impression that long lasting contrails are possible.

But it soon became evident that this was also describing an eminently unlikely - if not patently impossible - situation.

and a pic and vid of our Sylph friends tirelessly laboring to clean up the mess

educate-yourself.org...

Sylph Transporting Aetheric Coronal Elements (ACE) educate-yourself.org...

info for fighting back and helping the Sylphs

Chemtrail Dispersion, Transmutation, & Elimination!.. An Important Development. **Please Read **Update, Nov. 2004
In January of 2002, I posted an article to this web site titled Goodbye Chemtrails, Hello Blue Skies educate-yourself.org... which described a simple, homemade invention called a Chembuster. This new invention, inspired by Wilhelm Reich's Cloudbuster, demonstrated that it was possible to disperse and break up chemtrails, allowing for a return of normal blueness to the sky, an invigoration of the air with a clean, fresh smell and the production of rain in those areas where drought is being artificially created by HAARP and other secret weather controlling technologies. The Chembuster incorporates three common elements that, when mixed together, produce an orgone generator, a device which transmutes the negative polarity of atmospheric orgone energy into the positive polarity of that energy. The negative polarity of orgone, coined "DOR" by Wilhelm Reich, is the "glue" which holds chemtrails together. Reversing the polarity of the atmospheric orgone envelope causes the chemtrails to break up and disperse. Over the next two years, as more Chembusters were being constructed and set up by readers who became aware of this phenomenon, the concentration of atmospheric DOR sufficiently reduced in those areas to allow an influx of Giant Sylphs into the 'chembusted' atmospere. Sylphs are intelligent air elementals which can literally overlay and transmute chemtrails into real clouds. I realize that it's hard to believe that ordinary people can destroy chemtrails in the manner described, but we have the photos and testimonials to confirm the claim. No one has to continue to tolerate chemtrail 'bombardments' any longer. You can clear your sky of chemtrails! Read the links and view the photos to understand more about Sylphs and chemtrails.
www.educate-yourself.org...

chemtrail index: educate-yourself.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

This makes no sense but I'm happy for you.

Joy!

My religion is simple, my religion is kindness. Character is higher than intellect. Those with character often are intellect lacking. You are much within the karma of character.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

What a foolish statement. I LIVE here. Plus I have two functioning eyeballs. None of these planes are descending or ascending. They're in comfortable cruising altitude of about 30-40,000 feet. And.....the trails are not consistent. Some planes do this. Others don't. I guess some planes simply ignore and defy atmospheric conditions, huh?

There was one Saturday that actually made a loop over the Atlantic (Florida Straights). I was in Key West when we saw this.
But I s'pse they could've just forgotten to pick up a passenger in Cuba, and went back right?

Hey, do yourself a favor and save your diatribe for a younger more naive crowd, 'k?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
here, just read this article......lots of good debunking and information on contrails vs chemtrails.

www.survivalistboards.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I think it goes without saying that if there were such a thing as a highly organized multi-country program with thousands of people systematically spraying chemicals...which there is not....but if there was they would be thanking their lucky stars they don't have to spend any money to cover it up because the ignorance displayed online daily from folks who start threads like this ensure no one takes it seriously.

When will those that believe in this stuff wake up and understand they are their own worst enemy? Seriously op, how does this moronic YouTube video combined with your religious like ramblings about this topic not make the whole thing look foolish?

I doubt you even understand what I just said, which again points to the own worst enemy comment I just made. I would use the term "useful idiot" as that really does pertain to this conspiracy if you understand what a "useful idiot" is (an no, it's not the insult your knee jerk reaction thinks it is)

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 23-2-2012 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Human_Alien-----------> I was once asked why I don't participate in anti-war demonstrations. I said that I will never do that, but as soon as you have a pro-peace rally, I'll be there.

Therein lies your answer.

OOOOOMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................

That's wonderful you're in a peaceful place in your incarnation.

I'm still feisty and mighty pissed off. Maybe next life I can go within and forget what's going on all around me.
I don't begrudge you, Please know that. But we're all different. Besides, I had a great meditation last night. And now, I'm centered and ready to enlighten others.

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmm Chemtrails are real. Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Okay, where's the promised "shocking announcement" .. did I miss it ?

All I saw was a piece on proposed geo-engineering as a *Theoretical Method* that is openly talked about.

And sorry to burst your bubble, but we've seen dozens of those before.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join