It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange smoke ring clouds. See video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I have no idea what this is. At first I thought maybe a model rocket created a smoke ring but there are so many in a row. Is this nature or man made?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
I have no idea what this is. At first I thought maybe a model rocket created a smoke ring but there are so many in a row. Is this nature or man made?

wow this is actually very nice! I have no idea what this could be, but really weird indeed!! Thanks for sharing, I'll keep an eye on this thread.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
That's interesting, I have no idea what it could be. Possibly a missile launch or maybe some sky writing blowing away? What ever it is it looks cool.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Pretty cool. I guess they might be contrails from a Jet? Was it like flying in circles or something? Still a great video. Worth a star and a flag.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
At 0:30 you can see a jet/plane flying in the video. This effect isn't very hard to create and smokers with knowledge of how to do it create it on the small-scale all the time.

It is a very neat spectacle especially when done on the large-scale such as this.

edit on 23-2-2012 by nuclear12346 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Ah, I originally thought that was a bird. Looks like it might be a plane. I hear a crow and that's probably what put "bird" in my brain.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
it's a plane performing 'smoke ring' aerobatics .... you can see it flying away to the right near the end of the video

here's another example:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Too bad he didn't keep the video rolling.Would of loved to see more. That was really cool.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Volcanos have been known to cause smoke rings JUST like these. Its been covered here on ATS a few times. Might wana look there for more explanations. Just sayin, not every strange occurance is linked to our little green neighbors.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

lmao

Ah, I originally thought that was a bird. Looks like it might be a plane. I hear a crow and that's probably what put "bird" in my brain.

Yeah it's a firebird!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have seen the paranormal "Fact or Fake" debunk these kind of pics...

top topics

join