It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO / Foo Fighter - Anzio (Italy) - July 23, 2004

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamsession
wow it looks very genuine and well filmed. and thanks for the elaborate intro with all coordinates as such. i really hope its an alien craft.

but hey! i'm in istanbul, tr and have seen smthn similar to that in early june 2011. it was a green, extremely bright light that traveled northbound and disappeared halfway out of the blue. it was no cargo, military or passenger craft, nor a chopper or anything else as there was no sound and no aircraft would pop off and disappear in an instant. it was no iridium flare or iis as well because i checked their schedules and none were passing by at that time.
edit on 23-2-2012 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

Thanks. Yes, it's genuine.
I don't know if is alien craft or unusual terrestrial phenomena, however I'd like to know more about that object.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well done thread. Video is interesting , but based on the camera you used that's about as good as it gets. The object seems unusually bright unless the sun was setting on it. Obviously reflective. I see some type of spinning motion could be a blade from a helicopter but I don't see any real helicopter features. It seem's to be dropping at a rate that seems fast for a helicopter unless an airport is near and it was landing . I'm curious did you hear any sound's as I don't hear anything on the video that stand's out? Do you live near an airport ? and have you seen anything like this since the video was shot ? Also how far from Antonio Urzi are you? His videos he claimed were shot in Balsamo Milan. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
LIAR

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Star and flag for good work on documentation.
If only everyone would take the time...... just dreaming here.

Well done!

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167
Well done thread. Video is interesting , but based on the camera you used that's about as good as it gets. The object seems unusually bright unless the sun was setting on it. Obviously reflective. I see some type of spinning motion could be a blade from a helicopter but I don't see any real helicopter features. It seem's to be dropping at a rate that seems fast for a helicopter unless an airport is near and it was landing . I'm curious did you hear any sound's as I don't hear anything on the video that stand's out? Do you live near an airport ? and have you seen anything like this since the video was shot ? Also how far from Antonio Urzi are you? His videos he claimed were shot in Balsamo Milan. Thanks.

No, I do not think that the object reflecting the sunlight.
Because the object for several minutes had a very low brightness, but after few minutes it was much brighter and large (not like an exponential increase in brightness, minute by minute, it was almost immediate).

And the light, was strong, really strong (not like reflection).
Unfortunately, quality is low and you can't see the real "brightness".

There was no blade from a helicopter. Probably what you might see for a while is the creation of digital pixels due to the digital zoom (or so similar).

There's no sound from object. What you hear, is exactly the original audio.

I never seen something like that before or after this video.
I've seen a lot of helicopter and airplane in my life (civil and military), near and far airports.
This object was totally different.

Here, airports in circle:

Milan is 250-300 miles away from Anzio.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLVCKNVSV
LIAR

Do you believe? Are you willing to bet with me $ 1 million that my film is original and has not been altered in any way? (I still have the original film).

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BLVCKNVSV

why so can you de bunk this? you cant just come on here make an accusation like that with nothing to back it up with!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by BLVCKNVSV

why so can you de bunk this? you cant just come on here make an accusation like that with nothing to back it up with!

Thanks for your support.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by theitalian

No, I do not think that the object reflecting the sunlight.
Because the object for several minutes had a very low brightness, but after few minutes it was much brighter and large (not like an exponential increase in brightness, minute by minute, it was almost immediate).

And the light, was strong, really strong (not like reflection).
Unfortunately, quality is low and you can't see the real "brightness".

There was no blade from a helicopter. Probably what you might see for a while is the creation of digital pixels due to the digital zoom (or so similar).

There's no sound from object. What you hear, is exactly the original audio.

I never seen something like that before or after this video.
I've seen a lot of helicopter and airplane in my life (civil and military), near and far airports.
This object was totally different.

Here, airports in circle:

Milan is 250-300 miles away from Anzio.

Thanks for the reply. I know the video isn't that great but I definitely know you saw something and filmed it.What it was I can't say but you need to keep your eye's open and try to see if you can do it again but in better conditions.One more question. What direction were you filming ? North? South ? East ? or west? Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply. I know the video isn't that great but I definitely know you saw something and filmed it.
What it was I can't say but you need to keep your eye's open and try to see if you can do it again but in better conditions.One more question. What direction were you filming ? North? South ? East ? or west? Thanks again.

Yeah. I hope for a new "encounter", but i think it's hard.
I never seen something like that in last years, i was really lucky that day.

However, this is the map:

Lines are my field of view.
The direction is North-West.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I've found this:

April 30, 1944, between 2100-2200 hours, Night, Italy, near Anzio

Beaufighter, RAF 600 Squadron, pilot and radar officer saw a orange red glow following the aircraft. No radar contact. All evasive maneuvers, even going into a clouds did not stop the object from pursuing them. Finally, a dive into a cloud bank lost the object.(Letter [data from logbook]. Andy Roberts' collection)

Someone could confirm?
edit on 25-2-2012 by theitalian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Do you remember the guy from Cyprus? Some days ago he add the "time" for his sighting:

yeah, I remember seeing it sometime between 2030 - 2200 CET + 2 (1930 - 2100 CET + 1)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by theitalian

Where did you find that flight report?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Just by how it rotates suggests it is a UFO. Doesn't look like any bird or helicopter that I have seen before. Now, the question is, who/what is piloting the device? Could be man-made but who knows.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

Just by how it rotates suggests it is a UFO. Doesn't look like any bird or helicopter that I have seen before. Now, the question is, who/what is piloting the device? Could be man-made but who knows.

Mmm, it's hard to know. Sure, not "usual" (or common) device.
But, i want say again, the light... was strong (not like reflections or artificial).

I'm still asking to my self, like that day: "Why the light is brighter and larger than before?"
edit on 27-2-2012 by theitalian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch

Where did you find that flight report?

Here: www.project1947.com...

Here: www.anakinovni.org...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I've found new witnesses on July 23, 2004 about a possibile Foo Fighter(s)?

- www.ufoevidence.org...

Date: July, 23, 2004
Summary: Orange / yellow balls of fire flying irratically up to the south east and to the north east
Date Reported: 7/27/2004 9:48:16 AM

Sighting Time: 08.20pm
Day/Night: Daytime
No. of Witnesses: 3
Duration: 5 mins
No. of Object(s): Multiple
Urban or Rural: Urban

Size of Object(s): 20ft

Distance to Object(s) & Altitude: 50ft

Shape of Object(s): ball of fire

Color of Object(s): orange / yellow

Full Description & Details

I was driving through Bedford with my children at 8.20pm and we saw these orange / yellow balls of fire with a trailing tail of about 6 times the lenght of the ball. They looked really close as though flying just above the roof tops. There were two balls flying together, they separated and flew in opposite directions. I parked my car and we watched the objects for a further 5 mins as they flew upwards and disappeared behind the clouds.

Witness Background: Financial controller

Other Comments: I have never seen a UFO, I cannot explain what I saw on Friday night.

Reported Sighting? No

Name: sandra Your Location: bedfordshire Age: 36

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.ufoevidence.org...

Date: July, 23, 2004
Summary: Hovering balls of fire with flaming tails that appeared suddenly and weaved there way lower in the sky until out of sight. They appeared to originate in the near south side.

Date Reported: 7/24/2004 8:39:59 PM

Sighting Time: 10:00 PM
Day/Night: Nighttime
No. of Witnesses: 2
Duration: 2 minutes
No. of Object(s): Multiple
Urban or Rural: Urban

Size of Object(s): Unknown

Distance to Object(s) & Altitude: 2-5 miles

Shape of Object(s): circular balls of fire with flaming tails

Color of Object(s): yellow orange

Full Description & Details

I was in downtown Chicago near the new Millenium Park. I saw what looked like a flaming airplane slowly falling to earth in the southwest. When it finally went out of sight below the trees of Grant Park, I saw a bright orange light appear about mid-way up the sky and then move rapidly across the sky in a manner similar to the first with a bright flaming tail. The event repeated once more. An associate standing nearby watched the entire thing with me and said that he thought maybe it was fireworks, but I have never seen ANY sort of fireworks like this. I would estimate that the objects were within five miles of my location to the southwest. After the third object, I noticed what appeared to be two helicopters hovering and circling in the same general area as the objects. The helicopters seemed to move normally. I've never seen anything like this before, nor have I ever seen anything that appeared UFO-like before. Frankly, I don't believe in UFOs or aliens or whatever, but this was very odd.

Witness Background: Restaurant Manager:

Other Comments: I would like to be contacted if anyone else saw this or can explain what it was that I saw.

Reported Sighting? Yes

Reported To: Two associates, one was a witness

Name: Maxwell H.

Your Location: Chicago

Previously possible other witnesses

Originally posted by DivineInfinity

What a fabulous opening post!!

I agree, it does not look like a helicopter at all. I had a quick search just now and in the early hours of July 24th on the Island of Sicily, a man saw something strange in the sky! Maybe it is the same thing you saw?!

MYSTERIOUS FIREBALL SEEN IN MARINA DI MODICA, SICILY

On Saturday, July 24, 2004, at 2 a.m., the witness, "Georgio, was talking to a friend in Marina di Modica," a town on Sicily, an island off the coast of Italy, when he saw something unusual in the sky. "A bright light caught my attention," Giorgio reported, "I saw a yellow fireball which stood still in mid-air for a second, and then it moved to the left and disappeared. I saw some kind of smoke around the fireball and a strange grey dust coming out of it. The object was not too far away." Marina di Modica is about 225 kilometers (140 miles) southeast of Palermo, the provincial capital. (Grazie a Fabrizio Monaco per questo rapporto.)

taken from here: Roundup of UFO sightings

Good on you for keeping hold of this for so long!

S & F

From You Tube post

"hi. I'm from Cyprus and back in July 23 2004 I saw a huge ball of fire on the sky.
I was sitting facing south, and that object traveled from east to west (to Italy).
I remember the exact date cause we had a special party that day, I saw it while on the party dinner.
I thought it was a comet. I've keep searching through documents to see about comet activity on that day and i find nothing. i mean, it was huge, someone would see it. and now i find this. could u tell me the exact time? of the incident?"

edit on 22-6-2012 by theitalian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
New interesting reports about July 23, 2004:

www.ufoinfo.com...

Argentina: UFO in Rojas (Buenos Aires Province)

INEXPLICATA
The Journal of Hispanic Ufology
July 23, 2004

SOURCE: Semanario Colón Doce
DATE: 07.23.04
www.colonbuenosaires.com.ar...

Flying Saucer over the Region

Jorge Páez says that in the early hours of last Thursday morning he saw a strange object in the sky, adding that his wife and son were also witnesses.

Rojas resident Jorge Páez, who lives in the La Loma district, claims having seen an unidentified flying object (UFO) that was heading east of Rojas "behind some wilderness at the dog race track" parallel to Route 188.

"The time was approximately 6:00 a.m. when I was coming home from work and saw a flying saucer that approached and departed...a light that became increasingly larger before vanishing and appearing again [somthing it did] for some ten minutes, easily," he indicated.

"I left work and was on my way home, and I looked at as it came up, since I saw it from far away, from behind the trees in the wilderness of the dog race track," he said. "It came up from behind the eucalyptus trees."

"My kid has a spyglass and I was looking [at it] through it. It was as like a red ball that changed colors, becoming white, yellow ...that moved in what appeared to be circles. It did that for about ten minutes then vanished," Páez said. "I was startled by what they were saying about 25 de Mayo (where a UFO supposedly appeared) and they spoke about the cold, and it was very cold last night. I saw it clearly."

"I'd never seen anything like it before. I woke up my wife and the kid so they'd see it. The kid didn't want to get up at first because he thought it was a lie. I woke him up so that he'd see it, and he also saw it."

"It looked like a light the size of the moon. That's all I saw, " he ended by saying.

And another

LOS ANGELES -- It was around 11 PM, on July 23, 2004, and there was a red and white blinking light in the sky that flew from one place to another at the blink of an eye. It was circling around the night sky until it flew higher and vanished. It was very small and very high up and continued to circle around and around very slowly.
I kept on looking at it until it just went higher and higher into the sky until I could no longer see it.

And now i've uploaded (again) my video because rapidshare deleted it:

www.filefactory.com...

depositfiles.com...
edit on 28-7-2012 by theitalian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join