It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space Program: Richard Dolan [Full Length]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by vorlance

Certainly very good at what he does mate, if you're not sure of others to check out, try (in no uncertain order) Donald Keyhoe, Gary Heseltine, Graham Birdsall, John Greenewald, Timothy Goode, Richard Hayes, the list goes on, there are a lot of good researchers and ufologists out there.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Interesting perspective! Especially the "breakaway civilization" theory. It's totally plausible if not already factual. This is the first time I've heard anybody elaborate on it.

But to backtrack a bit on this whole trouble of understanding and acceptance, I see three main problems:

1. Cover up, etc. (Dolan's presentation)

2. Mainstream media embarrassment

3. Individual confusion

I think, while so much attention is given to black ops with zero accountability, that the bigger problems are embarrassment and confusion. The two are intertwined. There's tremendous fear of ridicule. There's always some mockery or dismissal or "you must be smoking some good weed" comments whenever somebody comes forth with new evidence or eyewitness testimony.

It's a psychological problem of our society!

I think there are still too many individuals and those that might otherwise be able to make a difference, like heads of mainstream media, who actually fear personal or professional ridicule way more than the potential consequences in opposing a covert agency. After Roswell, there's not much effort needed to spread disinformation. It just gets easier and easier. Just plant a few hoaxes, publish a few jokes, etc. — and the idiots take over.

I would further estimate that the ridicule / confusion ratio is different in America as compared to Russia, China and Europe. Perhaps dwindling, the ignorant masses (also known as sheeple) still find too much joy in opposing the very existence of extraterrestrials.

How can disclosure gain any traction?

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join