Secret Space Program: Richard Dolan [Full Length]

page: 4
22
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg
 


It's here, I just googled project PROVE and it turned up : keyholepublishing.com...

And there's a note from Dolan here : keyholepublishing.com...
edit on 25-2-2012 by robhines because: added link




posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Just to add, Richard actually confirms in this lecture that he is a frequent visitor to this site, so Rich if there's anything you wish to add here, please feel free to drop in a few lines
edit on 23-2-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)


That's neat! In the video does Mr. Dolan mention what pseudonym he goes by? I'd like to add him to my friends list so I can easily follow his threads. Assuming, of course, he doesn't just lurk.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FooScience
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Just to add, Richard actually confirms in this lecture that he is a frequent visitor to this site, so Rich if there's anything you wish to add here, please feel free to drop in a few lines
edit on 23-2-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)


That's neat! In the video does Mr. Dolan mention what pseudonym he goes by? I'd like to add him to my friends list so I can easily follow his threads. Assuming, of course, he doesn't just lurk.


He didn't say mate so I'm guessing he must be a "lurker" as you put it



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Thanks OP for posting this very good lecture. Yet more confirmation for the Nazi-UFOs which I've been researching for 9 years. The so called "Reichsdeutschen" or VRIL-Society are one of the groups and will play a key role when it comes to disclosure, this lectured just confirmed this for me.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
reply to post by JimOberg
 


It's here, I just googled project PROVE and it turned up : keyholepublishing.com...

And there's a note from Dolan here : keyholepublishing.com...
edit on 25-2-2012 by robhines because: added link


Thanks!



To his great credit, Jeff was certainly no "wide eyed gullible believer" regarding space anomalies


I'm not in agreement with Dolan over this, as you may suspect!

This activity was helpful to Jeff's health, and kept him busy and feeling productive, so on that basis there's no reason to criticize.

but in terms of it being a useful contribution to ufology, don't be over-generous. Jeff was largely clueless about spaceflight fundamentals and used his prodigious and confident imagination to weave wonderful myths out of ordinary TV scenes.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by robhines
reply to post by JimOberg
 


It's here, I just googled project PROVE and it turned up : keyholepublishing.com...

And there's a note from Dolan here : keyholepublishing.com...
edit on 25-2-2012 by robhines because: added link


Thanks!



To his great credit, Jeff was certainly no "wide eyed gullible believer" regarding space anomalies


I'm not in agreement with Dolan over this, as you may suspect!

This activity was helpful to Jeff's health, and kept him busy and feeling productive, so on that basis there's no reason to criticize.

but in terms of it being a useful contribution to ufology, don't be over-generous. Jeff was largely clueless about spaceflight fundamentals and used his prodigious and confident imagination to weave wonderful myths out of ordinary TV scenes.



Can't argue with the fact that Jeff wasn't a "space" expert or anything, but even you yourself have to admit that there is some interesting and unexplained footage in there



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Can't argue with the fact that Jeff wasn't a "space" expert or anything, but even you yourself have to admit that there is some interesting and unexplained footage in there


Don't have to at all -- I bought Jeff's highlights video and spent an afternoon watching it and taking notes. There wasn't a single scene anywhere on it that to me looked out of the ordinary -- and unexplainable in human terms -- based on my years of work inside Mission Control. It was one long, sad narrative of eager self-delusion -- which as I said, I can't fault Jeff for, everyone cuts him a lot of slack for his personal situation.. What I do fault him for was his eagerness to build up his own self-image based on nasty accusations against space workers he too-conveniently saw as liars and fools.

good example, his fixation on defiantly misunderstanding the 'zone of exclusion' issue for the relay satellites. it would have been laughable, if everyone didn't have enormous sympathy for him and his family. otherwise, it was just pathetic.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
I've had a chance to view more of the video and reached the part where he endorses the space UFO video interpretations of the late Jeff Challender. Dolan enthusiastically backs 'Project PROVE' and states he has attached all of Challender's former website materials to his own home page.

But I can't find where -- can anybody help? I've also emailed Dolan asking for the link, so far no reply.


keyholepublishing.com...



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
keyholepublishing.com...


Thanks -- I'm looking around there now for the discussion section where there was a lively debate over Jeff's fantastical misinterpretations....

Speaking of fantastical misinterpretations, anybody have any heartburn over Dolan's comment here:

[ex[
As an adult, after health issues took their toll, Jeff spent nearly all of his time acquiring and downloading video of NASA missions. Later these expanded to missions of the European Space Station,


Uh, what's the European Space Station?

Obviously, another part of the 'secret space program'!!!

edit on 26-2-2012 by JimOberg because: typos



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Just curious, but what makes you think he is such a great researcher? Do you have examples of something that he was able to actually shed light on, bust something wide open, and expose any truth? Or do you have examples of someone flapping their gums to an ignorant audience that lacks the ability to apply critical thought when someone just says anything they want to hear.....further more, does he actually shed light on anything that even a trained monkey doesn't already know or is able to look up on the internet in under 10 seconds would know?

When the UFO/Aliens subject is no longer filled with the hollow minds of those that allow morons like Dolan to entertain them, then maybe we will start getting somewhere.

But yeah, he wrote a couple of books on the subject, and can use big words, so I see how people drool over him, but as soon as you look even a little into the stuff, you realize it is hollow crap, fodder for the ignorant minds that do nothing for the subject other than to ensure we can't ever be taken seriously.


Dolan wrote a history of the subject based on real information that wasn't speculation or made up. What is so hollow about that? There are plenty of real reports with real information from real people in high positions. I hope you're not going to tell me all of these people, some with irrefutable radar and visual information etc., were delusional.
There are plenty of things in this world that haven't been proven to your satisfaction but are indeed accepted as fact among the general population and according to science. There is a mountain of evidence that strongly supports the idea that people are coming here from elsewhere. It isn't hard to find or process...



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Challender's site used to have a lot of give and take on a comments board, that seems to have gotten lost before it was reposted to Doaln's site. Here's a typical example that I had saved at the time:



From: "Jeff Challender"
Date: Wed Oct 3, 2001 8:10 pm
Subject: WOW---It's True Folks!!!!!

Hi Folks,

Bill Bimson is correct! NASA has altered the orbit of ISSy, and we are
likely the only members of the public aware of it. I just looked at J-Track,
and it is a fact the orbit has changed. But not to a parking orbit bringing
her over Afghanistan each pass. Nooooo. What has changed is the inclination
of the orbit. By a LOT!! It was 51.6 degrees from the equator, and now it is
closer to 70 degrees. It used to be that ISSy NEVER got farther north than
London in the UK, or just above the Canadian border in North America. But now
she is passing north of Scotland, and over Alaska in North America, on her
journey around our planet. I don't know how they did this, but it has been
done! See J-Track folder in the files section.

The why of this is, of course, obvious. SURVEILLANCE!! The further north
your orbit takes you, the better coverage you have of the surface of the Earth
on a daily basis.

We have an exclusive here, folks.

Bill, you should be proud of yourself!

Jeff


Needless to say, none of this is true.

Jeff got a lot of excitement out of a lot of misunderstandings, this is a good example.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by The Shrike
keyholepublishing.com...


Thanks -- I'm looking around there now for the discussion section where there was a lively debate over Jeff's fantastical misinterpretations....

Speaking of fantastical misinterpretations, anybody have any heartburn over Dolan's comment here:

[ex[
As an adult, after health issues took their toll, Jeff spent nearly all of his time acquiring and downloading video of NASA missions. Later these expanded to missions of the European Space Station,


Uh, what's the European Space Station?

Obviously, another part of the 'secret space program'!!!
edit on 26-2-2012 by JimOberg because: typos




A search for "Jeff Challender" here will result in 73 results. They may all contain "fantastical misinterpretations..."
edit on 26-2-2012 by The Shrike because: (no reason given)
edit on 26-2-2012 by The Shrike because: (no reason given)
edit on 26-2-2012 by The Shrike because: To correct spelling errors.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacemanjupiter

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Just curious, but what makes you think he is such a great researcher? Do you have examples of something that he was able to actually shed light on, bust something wide open, and expose any truth? Or do you have examples of someone flapping their gums to an ignorant audience that lacks the ability to apply critical thought when someone just says anything they want to hear.....further more, does he actually shed light on anything that even a trained monkey doesn't already know or is able to look up on the internet in under 10 seconds would know?

When the UFO/Aliens subject is no longer filled with the hollow minds of those that allow morons like Dolan to entertain them, then maybe we will start getting somewhere.

But yeah, he wrote a couple of books on the subject, and can use big words, so I see how people drool over him, but as soon as you look even a little into the stuff, you realize it is hollow crap, fodder for the ignorant minds that do nothing for the subject other than to ensure we can't ever be taken seriously.


Dolan wrote a history of the subject based on real information that wasn't speculation or made up. What is so hollow about that? There are plenty of real reports with real information from real people in high positions. I hope you're not going to tell me all of these people, some with irrefutable radar and visual information etc., were delusional.
There are plenty of things in this world that haven't been proven to your satisfaction but are indeed accepted as fact among the general population and according to science. There is a mountain of evidence that strongly supports the idea that people are coming here from elsewhere. It isn't hard to find or process...


MainLineThis says it as it is and as I've also said. Dolan isn't a real researcher, he is a compiler. He repeats tons of hearsay recorded and archived by others. There is nothing wrong with that as every popular author has done the same thing all working from the same sources and each successive author dependent on others' work.

It's people such Lawrence Fawcett and Barry J. Greenwood ("CLEAR INTENT: the government coverup of the UFO experience ) and many others who were there at the beginning who made it possible for people such as Dolan to achieve the fame heights he has.

And you say "There is a mountain of evidence that strongly supports the idea that people are coming here from elsewhere." If there was the mystery wouldn't be so mysterious! There are no "people" and if your life depended on it you couldn't provide one iota of evidence for them "people". All we have are unexplainable UFOs and it's always been so with no one any closer to an explanation.

edit on 26-2-2012 by The Shrike because: To add comment.



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Originally posted by spacemanjupiter

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Just curious, but what makes you think he is such a great researcher? Do you have examples of something that he was able to actually shed light on, bust something wide open, and expose any truth? Or do you have examples of someone flapping their gums to an ignorant audience that lacks the ability to apply critical thought when someone just says anything they want to hear.....further more, does he actually shed light on anything that even a trained monkey doesn't already know or is able to look up on the internet in under 10 seconds would know?

When the UFO/Aliens subject is no longer filled with the hollow minds of those that allow morons like Dolan to entertain them, then maybe we will start getting somewhere.

But yeah, he wrote a couple of books on the subject, and can use big words, so I see how people drool over him, but as soon as you look even a little into the stuff, you realize it is hollow crap, fodder for the ignorant minds that do nothing for the subject other than to ensure we can't ever be taken seriously.


Dolan wrote a history of the subject based on real information that wasn't speculation or made up. What is so hollow about that? There are plenty of real reports with real information from real people in high positions. I hope you're not going to tell me all of these people, some with irrefutable radar and visual information etc., were delusional.
There are plenty of things in this world that haven't been proven to your satisfaction but are indeed accepted as fact among the general population and according to science. There is a mountain of evidence that strongly supports the idea that people are coming here from elsewhere. It isn't hard to find or process...


MainLineThis says it as it is and as I've also said. Dolan isn't a real researcher, he is a compiler. He repeats tons of hearsay recorded and archived by others. There is nothing wrong with that as every popular author has done the same thing all working from the same sources and each successive author dependent on others' work.

It's people such Lawrence Fawcett and Barry J. Greenwood ("CLEAR INTENT: the government coverup of the UFO experience ) and many others who were there at the beginning who made it possible for people such as Dolan to achieve the fame heights he has.

And you say "There is a mountain of evidence that strongly supports the idea that people are coming here from elsewhere." If there was the mystery wouldn't be so mysterious! There are no "people" and if your life depended on it you couldn't provide one iota of evidence for them "people". All we have are unexplainable UFOs and it's always been so with no one any closer to an explanation.

edit on 26-2-2012 by The Shrike because: To add comment.


Official government documents aren't exactly "tons of hearsay" now, are they? You may question the MJ-12 stuff and possibly some witnesses who won't come forward with their claims but there's still a lot of stuff pointing to something going on.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg
 



Needless to say, none of this is true.


Indeed.

Anyone who does some research into the physics of orbits can see that changing the orbital inclination from 51.6 degrees to 70 degrees is ludicrous.....unless there is a magic Star Trek-style Impulse Engine mounted on the ISS that they didn't tell us about!



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


I need to bump this up so it's easier to find.



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by JimOberg
 



Needless to say, none of this is true.


Indeed.

Anyone who does some research into the physics of orbits can see that changing the orbital inclination from 51.6 degrees to 70 degrees is ludicrous.....unless there is a magic Star Trek-style Impulse Engine mounted on the ISS that they didn't tell us about!


But for Dolan, Challender was the go-to-guy space expert, as Hoagland is his go-to-guy Mars expert.

And as he explained in the video, he has no problem believing that WW2 escaped Nazis really are part of the 'breakway civilization' hiding in underground bases.

The intellectual company he keeps is the ultimate verdict on his own credibility, seems to me.

Meanwhile, the amazing history of genuine UFO belief within the US military, based on the comforting myth that somebody else in uniform had the situation under control [and under wraps], since earliest years, remains a serious subject. All sorts of activities could easily contribute to encouraging this belief even in the total absence of authentic ET contact. That remains entirely credible to me.



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg
 


Sorry mate, but questioning Dolans credibility on the company he keeps is just plain shallow and pretty desperate. He's a researcher first and foremost and a good one at that.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

en.wikipedia.org...

Quick point to make, these things don't need rockets to reach space and they're also pretty cheap by all accounts, making repeatable missions easy.



If the Invisible Empire's Secret Space Program technology is more than 50 years ahead of what the public is aware of, they probably have ways we haven't even thought of. And consider the secrecy of Area 51, Groom Lake, etc.
edit on 27-2-2012 by AuranVector because: to reformat



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
In Reply to MainLineThis

I see you as a skeptic who once hard evidence (and only hard evidence) is personally presented to you, will go from being a so-called skeptic to an "acknowledger". You probably will never see yourself as a believer because you really don't believe in anything much. Only hard evidence will move you to acknowledging that things exist.

Regarding Dolan, he is a great researcher and provides data in a well informed manner, as does Leslie Kean. The difference is Dolan writes with a little more subjectivity and seems to have more information at his disposal than Kean.

Personally, I think Dolan needs to work more diligently on his fan mail responses and cover big-name UFO events (Colares, Varginha, etc), but who am I to complain? Overall I think both Dolan and Kean provide great service to our community and I enjoy reading their work.

Hope you at least have an experience where you see a UFO or two that will alter your thinking process, but I do respect your views on things.


I just assume people like that have never had a serious interest in UFOs. That UFO's & ET's are real just terrifies them. So their frantic reaction is to try to convince anyone & everyone that this isn't happening.





new topics
top topics
 
22
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join