It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space Program: Richard Dolan [Full Length]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Done a search and couldn't find this posted anywhere so here it is, very interesting lecture from Holland in April 2011. I know that a few people will probably reply on this thread with some grievance against Dolans work but I personally believe he's one of the best UFO researchers out there today.

To summarize, his believe is that there are secret rogue groups out there, separate from the government and privately run who deal with all things UFOs.

Enjoy:

Just to add, Richard actually confirms in this lecture that he is a frequent visitor to this site, so Rich if there's anything you wish to add here, please feel free to drop in a few lines

edit on 23-2-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Great lecture, thanks!!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Thanks tons for posting! I'm starting it right now!
I really appreciate it when people post quality documentaries/talks, etc.
S&F!
peace

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.

Richard is among those they are free from this concept.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies guys and I hope you enjoyed, as I said I believe he's one of the best researchers out there today and there's a lot of interesting topics covered here. Whilst beyond his research there is a bit of assumption and conjecture, I suppose it's to be expected if we are to believe that around 50 percent of government documents are classed as secret or higher, go on what you know and connect the dots. I don't think he's too far off the mark here

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Just curious, but what makes you think he is such a great researcher? Do you have examples of something that he was able to actually shed light on, bust something wide open, and expose any truth? Or do you have examples of someone flapping their gums to an ignorant audience that lacks the ability to apply critical thought when someone just says anything they want to hear.....further more, does he actually shed light on anything that even a trained monkey doesn't already know or is able to look up on the internet in under 10 seconds would know?

When the UFO/Aliens subject is no longer filled with the hollow minds of those that allow morons like Dolan to entertain them, then maybe we will start getting somewhere.

But yeah, he wrote a couple of books on the subject, and can use big words, so I see how people drool over him, but as soon as you look even a little into the stuff, you realize it is hollow crap, fodder for the ignorant minds that do nothing for the subject other than to ensure we can't ever be taken seriously.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Just curious, but what makes you think he is such a great researcher?

Rather than waste my time with such negativity, I researched his research and found positivity.

The hardest struggle of all is to be something different from what the average person is.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Mainline, dude, where you been mate? It's those negative and research-less replies of yours that I've been missing
. So, can I ask why, in more depth you seem to disbelieve him?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbowsnUnicorns

Rather than waste my time with such negativity, I researched his research and found positivity.

The hardest struggle of all is to be something different from what the average person is.

Whats so negative about wondering why someone thinks someone is such a great researcher? In fact, I think that question should be asked about anybody in this subject who has propelled themselves into the dim limelight that has made our subject a laughable joke. Don't you think so? Or are you happy with how this subject is represented?

And about your hardest struggle comment, that is laughable. I understand how many interested in this subject, or conspiracies in general, don't want to think they are normal, that they are "sheeple". They somehow use that ignorant idea of shunning anything normal to make themselves feel special. This is a common psychological response to certain mental conditions

Waaaa......call me anything you want to....but don't dare call me normal or average....waaa......because I'm special! That line of thought is why this subject if filled with ignorance.

Sir, I don't consider you average, so no worries!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbowsnUnicorns

Whats so negative about wondering why someone thinks someone is such a great researcher? In fact, I think that question should be asked about anybody in this subject who has propelled themselves into the dim limelight that has made our subject a laughable joke. Don't you think so? Or are you happy with how this subject is represented?

And about your hardest struggle comment, that is laughable. I understand how many interested in this subject, or conspiracies in general, don't want to think they are normal, that they are "sheeple". They somehow use that ignorant idea of shunning anything normal to make themselves feel special. This is a common psychological response to certain mental conditions

Waaaa......call me anything you want to....but don't dare call me normal or average....waaa......because I'm special! That line of thought is why this subject if filled with ignorance.

Sir, I don't consider you average, so no worries!

Okay, here we go, UFOs = fact, the reasonable question to ask after, who are they? Comes down to governmental or something else, depending on what you've reviewed personally that's a personal choice on what you believe, what do you believe mate?

Before studying UFOs, I spent a lot of time going over government "stuff", and what Dolan is saying seems to tie in with what I found, there is a black budget hole, do you believe that they're just burning $100 dollar bills? No, it's going somewhere and whilst governments are clumsy with money, no-one is clumsy to the point of $2.3 trillion when the governments lay out is only supposed to be $300 billion.

Additionally, I have seen evidence of secret space missions which I believe are credible. I ask again, what do you believe mate?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Seriously? Sad. You first. Can you tell me why you think he is such a great researcher?

And yeah, I could point out dozens of things that make him look like an idiot, and by proxy those that drool over him.......but you have been shown it all in the past and your problem is you want to believe in what you want to believe....facts be damned. I want to believe in aliens and ufo's too, unfortunately I have this pesky thing like reality I have to deal with. If I didn't want to deal with reality (either by choice or by ignorance) I can easily see how someone like Dolan could sooth my soul and confirm what I think I already know. But see, idiots like Dolan don't do it for me because of that pesky thing called reality. Seriously, lift his skirt up, take a brief logical look under the surface of his crap. You will see what I mean. You would never admit it, of course, but you will see.

Unlike you and your drum circle loving, hippie alien hand-holding religious like believers, my mind could actually be changed by the facts and by reality. My problem with this subject is the legions of useful idiots who's minds can never be changed by something as simple as the facts, common sense, reason or logic.....those type of people are why we get laughed at in public when someone brings this topic up.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

And again, what do you believe?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Additionally, I have seen evidence of secret space missions which I believe are credible. ...

Please do share!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Additionally, I have seen evidence of secret space missions which I believe are credible. ...

Please do share!

For a start, episode 1 in this series:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Would explain where some of the black budget is going.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
2.3 Trillion lost? Holy cow! That's a lot of money that's 100% unaccounted for!!!! This isn't from that quote that one guy said back in 2001 is it? If so, please, please, please, please, please tell me you looked into it a little more and were able to apply a little context to it.

But hey, glad your now researching UFO's and such after researching other government "stuffs". With folks like you on the case, I guess this will be cranked in no time. Just curious, but when you say researching, you don't mean sitting around pulling crap off the internet, do you? If so, please don't call it researching as a trained monkey can do that. Also, don't bother trying to amaze us with your researching skills because you once filled out a freedom of information request, or met some idiot at a ufo convention. Let me know when you have had lunch dinner and breakfast with folks who have walked on the moon, met and discussed the topic with two defense secretaries, dealt with the military/industrial manufacturing complex for over 30 years involving space related and aerospace related materials which has led you to be long term friends with most of the people I see talked about on here.

And after all that, I must be a sucky researcher, as I don't have anything of any significance after all of that to report. I have only one item that blows my skirt up (and have some pretty cool files on it). But it doesn't amount to much due to the signal to noise ratio folks like you have helped create. But I stripped naked, got a bag of cheetos and surfed the internet for a day I could look like a hero with what all I "know". Isn't that how it works?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

2.3 Trillion lost? Holy cow! That's a lot of money that's 100% unaccounted for!!!! This isn't from that quote that one guy said back in 2001 is it? If so, please, please, please, please, please tell me you looked into it a little more and were able to apply a little context to it.

But hey, glad your now researching UFO's and such after researching other government "stuffs". With folks like you on the case, I guess this will be cranked in no time. Just curious, but when you say researching, you don't mean sitting around pulling crap off the internet, do you? If so, please don't call it researching as a trained monkey can do that. Also, don't bother trying to amaze us with your researching skills because you once filled out a freedom of information request, or met some idiot at a ufo convention. Let me know when you have had lunch dinner and breakfast with folks who have walked on the moon, met and discussed the topic with two defense secretaries, dealt with the military/industrial manufacturing complex for over 30 years involving space related and aerospace related materials which has led you to be long term friends with most of the people I see talked about on here.

And after all that, I must be a sucky researcher, as I don't have anything of any significance after all of that to report. I have only one item that blows my skirt up (and have some pretty cool files on it). But it doesn't amount to much due to the signal to noise ratio folks like you have helped create. But I stripped naked, got a bag of cheetos and surfed the internet for a day I could look like a hero with what all I "know". Isn't that how it works?

Your replies are brilliant, edgy and angsty mate but I'm telling you what I believe, what do you believe?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Thanks I cant wait to watch this one when I ge a chance!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Simple, I believe what anyone with common sense, reason and logic would believe. That is I believe that there is an outstanding possibility of life all over the universe, but I have not seen enough actual evidence to even remotely think that any of it is visiting here.

Folks who think that alien life is visiting us based on the current available evidence are the real problem here. That level of ignorance is why morons like Dolan even exist. They exist because they have an audience. They are a direct reflection of the ignorance that permeates the very fiber of this subject.

When people are faced with what I just said, they have a knee-jerk reaction to it and get all defensive. Not many of them have the mental stability to look in the mirror and admit that I am 100% correct.

And I'm the first person here that wants to be wrong about aliens not being here yet. All us "evil skeptics" want to be wrong, our inner most desire is to find out that half the nonsense folks like you fall for daily is in fact damn close to the the kind of logic, reason and common sense. Kinda like religion, lol.....

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
In the UFO field these days you qualify as a good researcher simply by not being either demonstrably bat# crazy or a scam artist.

That in itself is a fairly depressing conclusion about the state of the subject, but its true.

Dolans 2 part history of the subject is quite good. And the Disclosure book is an enjoyable speculation.

Nobody deserves fanboy worship but Dolan and Leslie Kean are both reasonable ambassadors for the topic. Something sorely needed.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Simple, I believe what anyone with common sense, reason and logic would believe. That is I believe that there is an outstanding possibility of life all over the universe, but I have not seen enough actual evidence to even remotely think that any of it is visiting here.

Folks who think that alien life is visiting us based on the current available evidence are the real problem here. That level of ignorance is why morons like Dolan even exist. They exist because they have an audience. They are a direct reflection of the ignorance that permeates the very fiber of this subject.

When people are faced with what I just said, they have a knee-jerk reaction to it and get all defensive. Not many of them have the mental stability to look in the mirror and admit that I am 100% correct.

And I'm the first person here that wants to be wrong about aliens not being here yet. All us "evil skeptics" want to be wrong, our inner most desire is to find out that half the nonsense folks like you fall for daily is in fact damn close to the the kind of logic, reason and common sense. Kinda like religion, lol.....

Why thank you for that reply mate, took long enough
. Why don't you get out your armchair and start searching for the truth then, I did and what I've found is that Dolan seems to be pretty good with the things he's saying. You should watch the doc

<<   2  3  4 >>

join