It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks insurance key

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by EpocE
Its the real deal.
Here is a screenshot of a very small portion of the files

WOW....I was reserving a reply in the thoughts this was a wild goose chase...looks like the real deal...

This could be huge...

Files of interest:

*fema-sat-shootdown.pdf
*financial-collapse-settlement-agreement...
*flra-human-capital-review-2003.pdf...???

edit on 22-2-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

sorry for the pessimism but assange is already doomed and we are already living in the NWO... sorry if u didnt get the memo but they didnt want to make it too obvious

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Its the real deal.

Holy moly!

More .torrent files? We need someone to make all these files available on a public ftp server.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

im disapointed there isnt more fema documents, maybe about their caskets but maybe its hidden within one of those docs

very interesting though i'll be sure to download it myself once i can

or not... incase there are any gov agents watching

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by morpheusxxz

Its the real deal.

Holy moly!

More .torrent files? We need someone to make all these files available on a public ftp server.

we also need these files backed up on multiple external hard-drives

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Okay, that looks like part of an evening I'm not getting back... (sigh) The key that people are posting is the same key that was being posted a year ago and it goes to the smaller cables related file for the un-redacted (i.e. Secret/NOFORN would be a legally applicable thing for having it in America) version. That key has nothing to do with the 1.4 Gigabyte file that came out first and is mind boggling in size given the type of material we're all talking about.

It doesn't work, by the way... I DID try in every possible way I could imagine. That included changing file extensions, just in case. After many variations and suggestions from websites all over.....Still no luck.
It comes back with invalid signature for AES Crypt which is what should logically work. All that trying in every way imaginable is what took me so long. I'm like a dog with a bone on this file....and some day I will see whats in there!

Anyway... The 64 GIG file looks like the cable thing from what I can see and if it is, then it may not be something everyone wants on their computer. A download of that size is a neon sign for network traffic in any situation but it's probably an actual crime to have the full un-redacted set. This wouldn't be the way I'd want to get it, regardless. If there is more to it... I'll let someone else find out. 64gb is too much to play with when I've read plenty to know this isn't what opens the big banana.

There are also a couple web sites now that have very user friendly interfaces to search the full un-redacted set of cables. Those don't require actually having the files. Just a thought...and I found them while researching this tonight, so it's a whole new thing to play with. Those original interfaces never were very usable.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I'm not sure if the mods will let this stay up or how ATS is about the sensitivity of the Wikileaks material. That is why I'm making this a separate post. This way, if this isn't something staff wants up, the previous message still explains what I found.

Here is a fairly solid explanation of the Big file no one has been able to crack yet. Funny enough, but it even links back to ATS here for a thread concerning the original file in 2010.

About the Wiki files

And the other one.....

Cables

Sorry I couldn't get the nut cracked. It doesn't look like that is what Julian Assange is ready to give up just yet. I can't blame him... I've always suspected that contains the higher levels of classification for the material that has already come out in come cases...and whole hard drives worth of text and imagery for things no one has seen a part of yet. Some day.....

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
looks like this is part of it.

link

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thank You Wrabbit for all you have done. Above and beyond the call of duty.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I'm backing out of this thread.

I found the index of the torrent and tested a couple files. Looks like all the cables they have in one mega-torrent.
I dont know the legalities with these files and I dont wanna # around with em. Ill do some research and see what the case is but as of now Im done.

can you send me your link to your torrent? mine is empty.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by EpocE

The one titled "patriot act abuse" sounds interesting

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
So its all american poitical bore fest?

We want Aliens/911/secrets

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Its the real deal.

WOW....I was reserving a reply in the thoughts this was a wild goose chase...looks like the real deal...

This could be huge...

Files of interest:

*fema-sat-shootdown.pdf

Here is the link I found containing those files that can directly downloaded.

Link: http://(nolink)/file/

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by morpheusxxz

Originally posted by Sly1one

Its the real deal.

This could be huge...

Files of interest:

*fema-sat-shootdown.pdf

Here is the link I found containing those files that can directly downloaded.

Link: http://(nolink)/file/

Is this legal to download? Is this the redacted set of files? Anybody read anything of consequence?
edit on 23-2-2012 by brice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Its the real deal.

Thanks. Can you make a screenshot about aliens and UFOs?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
There's something in there called an Alien user guide. I don't know if it pertains to exterrestrials or not but I'm going to check it out. My curiosity is up.

Edit: Nevermind. Its just an acronym for something not related.
edit on 23-2-2012 by boomadatigger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Just opened a file labeled Armagedon. Exited right away as it shows nuclear reactors and is in some middle eastern language.

Is it legal to open these files? I don't think I'll open any more.

brice

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by brice

it is just this link

I see a bunch of nothing in all this.

edit to add the hemp is a good read.This could explain the "sounds" during testing.

edit on 23-2-2012 by SkipperJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

Ran some of that through a translator and got this.

Biological Institute develop chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction - that is, the destruction of civilians.

In March 1948 David Ben-Gurion to Ehud Avriel dealing with procurement of weaponry in Europe that he found scientists from Eastern Europe who can "or increase the ability to kill many people or can on the contrary, to heal a lot of people; Both are important" (from "Israel and the Bomb" by Avner Cohen ). This first evidence of Ben-Gurion's intent to use biological and chemical weapons. Avriel indeed found such scientists, including Dr. Marcus Klingberg, who later was co-founded Biological Institute, served as deputy director of the Institute. In 1983 he was convicted of spying for the Russians.

Hard to believe but the State of Israel used biological weapons during the 48th already. According to Avner Cohen's book "last taboo", on May 22, 1948 captured Egyptian soldiers two Israeli soldiers (Ezra Afgin (free) and David Mizrahi) disguised as Arabs carrying canteens with false bottoms in which fluid of bacterial dysentery and typhoid fever (hidden under the drinking water ). The two were caught near water wells north of Gaza when they intend to poison the water and harm the Egyptian Army soldiers. On August 22 the two were executed after being convicted in a court of poisoning the wells. They belonged to a single unit which was the dawn of "undercover" of the Palmach. The bacteria has developed a scientific department of defense.

But this was not the only case. In late April and early May 48 'of drinking water were inserted Acre of typhoid bacteria. Bacteria were infiltrated Roman Aqueduct runs about 10 miles north of Acre (up to the Cabri), and provides the city with drinking water. Documents uncovered in recent years indicates that on May 6 of that year, a typhus epidemic broke out suddenly in the city. Doctors of the British Army and Red Cross found 70 cases of the disease, and it was made clear that the disease was caused by water sources and not due to unsanitary conditions (as Israel). for it ordered the British Mandate evening leaving the country residents use only water from the wells of the city and began introducing chlorine Mai drinking Aqueduct. claim of epidemic due to poor sanitary conditions was revoked when 55 British soldiers line also climbing and were rushed to the Royal Hospital in Port Said, Egypt - soldiers who did not have sanitary conditions worse because of fighting. according to the British Army, it was the first case of typhoid Bflstina under British rule. British even flew the Red Cross doctor to Jerusalem to bring drugs to the city.

Planning the establishment of the Biological Institute began in 1948. In 1950, construction began near Nes Ziona and the Institute was opened in 1952. Lieutenant colonel in the name of the unit is split Hemed military unit (Force Science). Once it came out a lieutenant colonel in the hands of the security forces and army and became subordinate to the Prime Minister (ie by Ben Gurion). Head of the institute was then Dr. Alex Keenan was the first director. The Kenan Institute head replaced Dr. Robert Goldwasser.

As well as the nuclear issue here has never been democratic debate among decision makers, not the government or the Knesset, and was never a democratic decision on the production of chemical and biological weapons. It was the decision of David Ben Gurion, together with some scientists and military personnel.

According to Marcus Klingberg's book "The last spy", Ben Gurion orders Leader Institute senior government ministers the real activity of the Institute - Songs that did not support Israel to produce chemical and biological weapons. "For example, there was complete understanding among the Institute's administration that compartmentalize the foreign minister and former prime minister, Moshe Sharett, the security activity at the Institute." He does not need to know what we do ", said Keenan, and I've shown to serve only the studies that are visible" (p. 158-159).

With the establishment of the IDF became defense's scientific department at Hamad. Alex Keenan, who was then a doctoral student in microbiology at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, he gathered around him and biological chemists and organized research unit concerned with biological warfare. According to Avner Cohen, on February 18, 1948 order of Ben-Gurion and Yigal Yadin were Kenan and his men from Jerusalem to Jaffa and then to Abu Kabir and formed a secret unit was later called a lieutenant colonel in. Their goal was to develop and manufacture chemical and biological weapons, that is developing diseases and virulent strains of bacteria and viruses to use them in battle. this simple truth obscured by that part of the biological institute in civil business - scientific and research is visible as a discovery and drug development.

Klingberg espionage story sheds light on how the press publishes public information on the Biological Institute in Nes Ziona. Kleinberg passed information to the Russians in the '50s and '60s when he was deputy director of the Biological Institute. He was captured only in 1983, two decades after dealing with the development of chemical and biological weapons. But the Israeli public learned about it only in 1993 (in the world press that was first published in 1985). Who opposed any publication of information about the affair was the head of Malmab (head of security at the Ministry of Defense), the Court declared the memorable sentence: "Marcus Klingberg know something he does not know he knows it" and therefore may inadvertently book and are therefore not released. Home Needless court accepted the explanation.

Why produce another witness Biological Institute revealed with a cargo plane crash in 1992 at the above suburb of Amsterdam in the Netherlands (flight LY1862). The plane crashed Boeing 747 over the two apartment buildings, killing at least 43 local people. Initially reported that the plane carried in the trunk of fruit, spices and computer equipment. But reality was different. It took six years and an investigation journalist led to exposure of the fact that the plane was on his way to Israel carrying 190 liters of such material in dimethyl methyl Fosfont (DMMP) and two other chemicals, hydrofluoric acid and Aizofrofnol (Hydrofluoric Acid, Isopro-Panol) three materials out of four used to make nerve gas a sarin. The mailing address was the Biological Institute in Nes Ziona. The materials were sent

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
www.armagedon.org.il...

Interesting stuff here too.

Another snippet

Plutonium production reactor at Dimona

Nuclear reactor in Dimona reactor to produce plutonium is used to make atomic bombs. Reactor purchased from France as part of the Suez War Secret (1956) in which the IDF conquered the Sinai for France and Britain. Construction commenced in late 1957 or early 1958 and was completed in 1962. He became (become critical) in 1963.

Reactor is fueled by natural uranium and heavy water base. French (through its Alsace) provided melting capacity of 24-26 mega - watts, that Israel had increased in secret - initially to 70 mega - watts and then power up to 150 mega - watts.

Israel tried to claim that the reactor is used for all kinds of civilian targets, for peaceful purposes - just not to build nuclear weapons. Everything was a lie. Even the water desalination and reclaiming the Negev were recruited to disguise the true role.

So said Ben-Gurion in the Knesset on 21 December 1960, when anything is exposed reactor construction (of Avner Cohen's book "Israel and the Bomb", page 128):

Development of the Negev, we see a calling index over the next decade, requires much scientific research - a side, and for this purpose Qimni Beersheba a scientific institute for research wilderness and flora and fauna of the desert, and like - so we are building now research reactor with a capacity of 24,000 kilo - watt thermal serve the needs of industry, agriculture , Medicine and Science, and train scientists and Israeli technique to build a nuclear power plant in the future, as we assume, in 10 to 15 years.

Research reactor in the Negev we build now will not be completed before three or four years. This reactor, a reactor the U.S., is intended solely for peaceful purposes, and was built under the direction of Israeli experts. End would be open to Trainees from other countries, and is similar to the reactor helped establish the Canadian government in India, although our smaller reactor power.

Needless to say, except the power of the reactor, although Ben-Gurion's said is true (and later secretly increased power due to the low amount of plutonium produced, she could hardly build a nuclear bomb). Ben Gurion was not satisfied with this false statement:

"On another query, presented by MK Dr. Yunichman opposition Freedom Movement 'What is the source of the information on touch off an atomic bomb production, Ben-Gurion replied:' This Article source of false knowingly or unknowingly" (from "The Israeli government announces" by Gideon Spiro, "Vanunu and the Bomb", page 148).

Reactor from the beginning was part of a secret Defense Ministry and the Prime Minister. He was never designed to produce electricity (power by Ben Gurion), and was built for research. He has never been open and obvious not visited academics from around the world. Nor reactor was used for industry, agriculture or medicine - and its purpose from the beginning was the same: to produce plutonium from building nuclear bombs.

According to Vanunu, the reactor produced about 40 kilograms of plutonium per year. Estimate is that up to half of the 70 produced in Israel about 200 kilograms of plutonium; to mid 80s Israel has produced about 350 kilograms more plutonium. Vanunu provided information that shows that Israel has used about 4.5 kilograms of plutonium bomb, which means at its disposal a pool of 300-200 nuclear bombs and nuclear weapons.

The reactor building

(From an article by Alon Ben-David on channel 10)

Institute 1 is a reactor's core, the structure with the silver dome (height 20 meters).

Institute 3 - Institute which produce the fuel rods and drives the lithium-6 reactor used component of the bomb.

Institute 4 - a putty Institute of the reactor radioactive waste buried in the ground before.

5 Institute - Institute of him expect the reactor's fuel rods aluminum.

Institute 6 - power plant that provides electricity to the reactor.

Institute 8 - laboratory where Israel produces plutonium and enriched uranium can be used like fissionable bomb material. To produce uranium gas centrifuges.

Institute 9 - Laser Institute of uranium enrichment, a unique Israeli patent.

Institute 10 - Institute of depleted uranium production, an important component in the production of armor-piercing shells.

Institute 2 - a long building (60 meters by 24 meters) between two floors with no windows. Below the two floors there are six places where Israel has established a plant for separating plutonium secretly designed to produce atomic bombs. In recent years, it turned out that this project was supported by the French.

In the 60 American inspectors visited the first floor of the Institute 2. They saw the restaurant and offices. Special wall built hid from them the elevator descended down into the ground.

2 Institute of trucks bringing the processed uranium rods in a reactor. Through the big doors crane grabs the bars and pulls them deep into the largest production 4 floors. The rods are baptized in containers of nitric acid and boiled in 30 hours. System draws the water pipes, including uranium and plutonium. Chemically separated materials, baked in an oven from which a small ball out of the 130 grams of plutonium, 1.7 kilograms of plutonium per week. For one bomb requires a quantity of more than four kilograms of plutonium.

Level 2 Institute 2 process can be expected to set up a special balcony distinguished guests - terrace known as terrace Golda. Level 4 produce a substance called tritium, is used to make bombs contributed to - nuclear bombs more powerful than ordinary atomic bomb. In addition to producing two at the second bomb necessary materials: lithium and Ditorium.

All these components are taken to level 5 mm machine unit 2, Department of Metals 2, and here are complex with a nuclear bomb.

Model of the Israeli atomic bomb, as photographed by Mordechai Vanunu
Get critical mass with shell core merger

The decision

Israel's decision to establish a nuclear reactor which would produce an atomic bomb was never democratically discussed. It was a decision of one man, David Ben Gurion, and a small team of people around who supported it and hid it from anyone who was opposed. The very concealment surmise that in those days he was preparing to vote she would not get a majority. Indeed, the Knesset and the government has never discussed this and have never voted democratically in the decision to produce nuclear weapons. When it was discovered in December 1960 the reactor was already a fait accompli.

The same reactor in Dimona reactor French Bmrcol (Marcoule). The French closed it in 1984 because of his advanced age. Such reactors are designed for 40 years, when the Dimona reactor running 45 years (which became a critical moment) and therefore considered very old fashioned and very dangerous. Doubts of the reactor was increased far beyond the original design of the planners, which increases the risk of
edit on 23-2-2012 by Retikx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join