It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks insurance key

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Little reminder in there.... An interview performed with bin laden just two weeks after the event where he more or less swears hebdid not have anything to do witj 9/11. Even suggests that the americans should look amongst themselves to find their enemy.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Just some clarification real quick before I get ready for the doc. This 65 gig torrent that I left to itself while I slept seems to be saying it will take upwards of 30 days to download and I am not up to that right now. Clarification, is this a file a back of the website it self? And has nothing to do with the key needed for the insurance? If that is the case. I think I have more important things I want to get onto the external hd before things really crash.

Did that make sense? I really need some coffee and get a shower. Thanks ahead of time off to get me coffee..

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Steve Jobs HIV ?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
Little reminder in there.... An interview performed with bin laden just two weeks after the event where he more or less swears hebdid not have anything to do witj 9/11. Even suggests that the americans should look amongst themselves to find their enemy.

This interview?

www.geeman-headquarters.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
If he even had the knowledge to "scare" the bankers, let alone get them to step down, then he would have been dead a long time ago. Not trying to be that guy - but think about it.

I wouldn't doubt that there are some people who got killed years ago when they knew something they weren't supposed to - and we've never even heard a letter of their name. (Catch my drift?)

This is serious for some people; Entertainment for others.

That is why I believe Assange has something very sensitive information that would be released upon his murder by government. He already has made too much noise against the government to get killed but yet he is alive...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by morpheusxxz

I agree. Based on what Assange has dribbled out as a warning. Should he up and die under shady circumstances, his tomb stone would read like an expose' of some people's worst nightmares. They haven't a clue of what he has exactly in hidden files.

Their fear, is his insurance.

Des

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

i think the 64 gb is a diversion, and i agree with insideyourmind... i have the original gb file, on another computer, and downloaded within a week of release.. this is discussion is what makes ATS worthwhile.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EpocE
Its the real deal.
Here is a screenshot of a very small portion of the files

OMFG TSWHTF for these!!!
ATS discovery of 2012???
im also going to do my way thru these files 8D

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by darkstar57

Don't get fooled by spoof copies. The MPA and RIAA do exactly the same thing by putting out spoof fake copies of files and peddle them as the real thing. Only way to be sure that the file is real is to check the digital signature and/or hash

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Wikileaks Twitter Post...

Mod Edit - Link to downloadable content removed

WikiLeaks "new" 65 GB insurance file. Like previous encrypted back-up files from from WikiLeaks, there is no key released to the public. The key comes if something happens to WikiLeaks - e.g. a complete take-down.

Threads like this are depressing. The title is completely wrong and half the posters don't appear to understand what a torrent file is, or how or why WikiLeaks releases back-up data. I scan alternate media including ATS to get ahead of the game. You know... to actually see if it's possible to glean some knowledge that isn't freely available. Lord knows why...
edit on 23-2-2012 by zigguratvertigo because: typo

edit on 23/2/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Thanks to Wikileaks the public is waking up. And TPTB don't want YOU to know.

Now the question the video poses is, is Wikileaks planted on purpose as disinfo or is it truly information?

I know many people will come back with Assange's being discredited, however that is how I have watched people with a little power (don't know anyone with mega power) work..............first war strategy is to discredit your "enemy".

So who is to know?

One thing, many dark and nasty things have now come to light thanks to Julian Assange and Wikileaks.

Interesting video, just a taste - go explore, research. What is really going on in the Matrix all around us is far more interesting than any HP or Twilight movie, any Xbox game or spy novel.

We've been distracted and dumbed down long enough, time to WTFU.

Description of video below:

Wikileaks allows whistleblowers across the planet to anonymously submit reports of crime by businesses, individuals and governments. Tune in and learn why some people, including the U.S. government, want the site shut down.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I think I will pass on getting this file dl'd for now. When I got it started in ktorrent last night it told me after about an hour, time left was 3 days. I wake this morning and it was saying time left 30 days. I understand torrents move a lot faster at night from experience. But I am seeing that I do not need the whole file. That I can grab things of interest to me and save with out taking up 64 gig of my external. Keep up the good work folks. And bring into the light, something of importance I may have missed. moving back into the shadows.

Thank You
edit on 23-2-2012 by amethystmoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Post deleted, my apologies.

edit on 23/2/12 by ExtinctExInt because: Redacted due to target link charging for some content.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
There are a couple good ones in there. I was scared at first but I opened many documents with the heading "Unclassified".

http://(nolink)/file/fbi-military-nazis-2008.pdf

http://(nolink)/file/fbi-military-gangs-2007.pdf

There are a couple more, don't be afraid to look, just don't keep them open too long.

http://(nolink)/file/

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
So what's IN the 64gb file? Seems like that would be a pretty big password...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Kingofthehill

Interesting....gives Jobs' SS number. Wonder how many living people feel about that happening to them.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
Mod Edit - Link to external site removed]

Only a suggestion from me. In a thread dealing with this subject matter, it would be helpful to describe what the link you posted is, and what it leads to. Some people are reluctant to just click on anything posted.

Des jmoho....
edit on 23/2/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join