It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saya13
reply to post by sled735

I've experienced things like ghosts/spirits/shadow people my entire life. The worst of it was when I was living in a haunted house. I'm convinced I've seen at least two possessions and I have had moments of other strange activity that I'm not sure how to explain. I do have a friend that is convinced I am a sensitive or an empath...and my family has a history of seeing/knowing random events/things that we shouldn't or before they happen.

Sounds like your friend is correct. We would love to hear some of your experiences in detail, if you don't mind sharing them?
Thanks for coming and contributing to the thread. I hope you enjoy all the other experiences being told here, too.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Okay, so the ghost at work was very active last night. First, he pulled a poster off the wall, and it was hanging there by one piece of tape... flapping like wind was blowing it. The thing is, there was no air vents around to make it flap like it did. The tape holding it was very strong, and the poster was very secure before it pulled loose from the wall. I walked out to the poster to see if there was a breeze of any kind blowing near it, but there wasn't!

I called one of the other people on another dorm, and was telling him about it, and I also asked if he knew of any plumbing problems that could make a shower come on full force for five minutes then shut off completely. He used to build houses before he came to work there, and he knew about plumbing. He said he had no logical explanation for that happening. He said if there was air in the pipes, or worn out fittings, it would drip constantly.

As I was talking to him this gray mist formed out in the dorm about five feet tall, and floated about three or four yards through the air, then disappeared.
I said, "Oh, $hit! The ghost just floated through the day room!", to the guy on the phone, and he got quite. Then we had to hang up because someone came in on his unit.

I can't believe how calm I was during all this activity last night! I told it/him, "Okay, I see you. You can stop now." And he did. I only had about 45 minutes left on my shift, and nothing else happened.

I didn't mention any of this to the first-shift staff that relieved me. She got so upset one time from seeing the ghost that she cried! It scared her half to death! I didn't want to upset her again.

I'll keep you all informed if anything else happens.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

I can't believe how calm I was during all this activity last night! I told it/him, "Okay, I see you. You can stop now." And he did. I only had about 45 minutes left on my shift, and nothing else happened.

I didn't mention any of this to the first-shift staff that relieved me. She got so upset one time from seeing the ghost that she cried! It scared her half to death! I didn't want to upset her again.

Sounds like he is trying to make his presence known to more people, or perhaps the veil is indeed getting thinner, allowing him to bleed through stronger into this dimension... I wonder how other members' experiences are going - getting stronger, or more frequent perhaps? We've actually had a little more activity where I work, but there's a lot of construction in front of our building and more is planned for the inside staring as early as next week. We may be waking things up from that, or it could be an all-over thinning of the veil. I have a digital voice recorder, and I'm going to start using it regularly to catch anything that may be around me. Never tried it except for "ghost hunting" expeditions; I might be able to capture some voices in my everyday existence.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkmasn
What can you do in an OOBE? I mean, what types of "activities," I suppose is the word, can you partake in?

A member here, Alfred2012, has posted his experiences with OBEs beginning on page 41, and many pages after that, if you would like to read some of his encounters.

Some people report flying all over the universe, while others go to certain places on earth, and some just meet with their guides in the spiritual realm for learning spiritual lessons.

You need to ask your spirit guide to come assist you. OBEs should be used for spiritual enlightenment, and growth, not fun and entertainment. Your guide will know what you need to learn, if you are allowed to go on one of these journeys.

I was told I should not try to have OBEs because only certain people are chosen for this, and if I persisted, I could harm my mind. I was told my mission, and learning experience is to be done on Earth.

Be sure you learn all you can before trying to have an OBE. If you hear a loud BANG during your meditation, this is a sign you aren't supposed to continue.

Let us know how things go, if you ever have one.
Thanks for posting.

I didn't mean like if I could cause trouble or something!
I guess I meant more like what I could be expecting to happen. I will keep you updated when I start meditating again.

And, since we're on the topic, how do I go about protecting myself from demons while trying to have an OOBE or during meditation, since I have already been visited by a demon and assume there is still one hanging around somewhere?
edit on 31-8-2012 by mkmasn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

What can you do in an OOBE? I mean, what types of "activities," I suppose is the word, can you partake in?

A member here, Alfred2012, has posted his experiences with OBEs beginning on page 41, and many pages after that, if you would like to read some of his encounters.

Some people report flying all over the universe, while others go to certain places on earth, and some just meet with their guides in the spiritual realm for learning spiritual lessons.

You need to ask your spirit guide to come assist you. OBEs should be used for spiritual enlightenment, and growth, not fun and entertainment. Your guide will know what you need to learn, if you are allowed to go on one of these journeys.

I was told I should not try to have OBEs because only certain people are chosen for this, and if I persisted, I could harm my mind. I was told my mission, and learning experience is to be done on Earth.

Be sure you learn all you can before trying to have an OBE. If you hear a loud BANG during your meditation, this is a sign you aren't supposed to continue.

Let us know how things go, if you ever have one.
Thanks for posting.

I didn't mean like if I could cause trouble or something!
I guess I meant more like what I could be expecting to happen. I will keep you updated when I start meditating again.

No, I didn't take it that you wanted to cause trouble. duh.... :-)

I have no idea what to tell you to expect, since I have never had one at will. I think we all go on spiritual journeys during our sleep, but most people don't remember it, or they think it was "just a dream". But we all "take a trip" to meet with our guides every now and then.

Anyone else out there that's had an OBE that can tell mkmasn what to expect?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611

Sounds like he is trying to make his presence known to more people, or perhaps the veil is indeed getting thinner, allowing him to bleed through stronger into this dimension... I wonder how other members' experiences are going - getting stronger, or more frequent perhaps? We've actually had a little more activity where I work, but there's a lot of construction in front of our building and more is planned for the inside staring as early as next week. We may be waking things up from that, or it could be an all-over thinning of the veil. I have a digital voice recorder, and I'm going to start using it regularly to catch anything that may be around me. Never tried it except for "ghost hunting" expeditions; I might be able to capture some voices in my everyday existence.

Yes, he (the ghost) is really active now, and it sounds like yours doesn't like the changes being made at your workplace, either.

I read in some other thread that Oct.11 is the date more people will really start noticing things increasing on a spiritual/supernatural level, and it continues to grow from that date forward until 12-21-12.

Thanks for the feedback, and, yes, keep us posted about anything you capture on tape. I would take one to work, but we aren't allowed to bring anything like that in with us.

Did you see Timical's posts? (Just didn't want people to miss it since it was on the previous page.)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I don't care if you believe or not, this is what happened. My ex-girlfriend woke me up. I was sleeping and my ex started shaking me frantically saying my name and to get up and see what this light was in front of the t.v. I had a hard day at work and i was tired. she got me to get up and what i saw i could not exsplain. The thing was about the size of a golf ball and it gave off a light. I was stunned and began to watch it. I watched it for about 5 min. and finally i said that i want to touch it. I got out of bed and moved towards it. The thing moved from in front of the t.v to the side of the t.v. as i got closer the thing went thru the wall. When it went thru the wall, i could see outside. The thing slowly got less bright and faded and the wall was the wall again. To exsplain the orb light. The thing, i will describe. If you take a laser and point it at a white peice of paper and look at the red dot you will see a movement inside. Do not look into the laser, point it on a peice of paper. Watch the little red dots move. THIS IS WHAT I SAW, BUT IT WAS NOT RED. The thing was a bright yellow. Both of us saw this thing and i would of not seen it if my ex did not waken me. We will never forget that day ,even tho we are separated. I have NEVER seen anywhere the object. I remember it well and have YET to see any evidence of the same object.
No we were not doing drugs, on alcohol, or any other substances. It is what it is.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
I don't care if you believe or not, this is what happened. My ex-girlfriend woke me up. I was sleeping and my ex started shaking me frantically saying my name and to get up and see what this light was in front of the t.v. I had a hard day at work and i was tired. she got me to get up and what i saw i could not exsplain. The thing was about the size of a golf ball and it gave off a light. I was stunned and began to watch it. I watched it for about 5 min. and finally i said that i want to touch it. I got out of bed and moved towards it. The thing moved from in front of the t.v to the side of the t.v. as i got closer the thing went thru the wall. When it went thru the wall, i could see outside. The thing slowly got less bright and faded and the wall was the wall again. To exsplain the orb light. The thing, i will describe. If you take a laser and point it at a white peice of paper and look at the red dot you will see a movement inside. Do not look into the laser, point it on a peice of paper. Watch the little red dots move. THIS IS WHAT I SAW, BUT IT WAS NOT RED. The thing was a bright yellow. Both of us saw this thing and i would of not seen it if my ex did not waken me. We will never forget that day ,even tho we are separated. I have NEVER seen anywhere the object. I remember it well and have YET to see any evidence of the same object.
No we were not doing drugs, on alcohol, or any other substances. It is what it is.

All people are made up of energy. This could have been your spirit guide paying you a visit, or it could have been any number of other spirits; could have even been from another world. Sounds like it was just curious, checking you and your wife out, since it never came back, or communicated with you.

Many people have reported seeing similar orbs. You are not alone, if that gives you any comfort.
When I was around five years old there was a bright, white, perfectly round light that shined on our bedroom wall for weeks! We couldn't find an explanation for what was causing it. It wasn't an orb, just a light.
One night is was just gone, and never returned. My sister thinks it was like a guardian angel, or something.
I read years afterward that lights like that one would appear as a death warning, but to my knowledge, no one died in the family.
Who knows? I'm sure we are about to find answers to many questions of this nature as the year progresses, and the veil is lifted.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Welcome to the thread, and don't worry about people not believing you. Just read the experiences shared throughout this thread, and you will see all kinds of mind-blowing stories!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mkmasn

Re-read your post. I think what you are asking is what to expect leading up to having the OBE... is that correct?

From what I've read, once people get into the deep meditation state, some hear a ringing in their ears, or some hear and feel a low pulsating vibration. This is just before you leave the body. If you have fear, you will probably encounter a demon, or something that will scare the holy crap out of you, but if you go into it without fear, you will find yourself wherever you wish to go, but most just float above their body the first time, and get so freaked out that they are bolted back into their body. I would suggest you ask your spirit guide to come assist you before you even begin the meditation.
As I said in the other reply to you, if you hear a loud bang during your deep meditation that brings you out of it, you are not meant to go on OBEs.

Good luck to you. Let us know what happens.
Also, here is a video that explains about the pineal gland. The pineal gland regulates the opening of the third eye.
Just some interesting information for everyone to learn.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Well before when it happened, for the short time it did, I was able to see the world around me... I guess my question is, is that it? Is it like astral projection, or can I interact with things, or what? Is that crazy demon from Insidious going to be able to possess me?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Well before when it happened, for the short time it did, I was able to see the world around me... I guess my question is, is that it? Is it like astral projection, or can I interact with things, or what? Is that crazy demon from Insidious going to be able to possess me?

Yes, astral projection and OBEs are the same thing. Can you be possessed while you are out of body? I have read that you can. But, if you say a prayer of protection first, and imagine your body being surrounded by a white bubble that evil cannot penetrate, then you should be okay. Stay strong in your belief, and if you encounter any evil tell it you are protected by God, the Creator, and demand it to leave in the name of Jesus. This is what I have read. I have no personal experience to validate this claim.
I hope that helps.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
To exsplain the orb light. The thing, i will describe. If you take a laser and point it at a white peice of paper and look at the red dot you will see a movement inside. Do not look into the laser, point it on a peice of paper. Watch the little red dots move. THIS IS WHAT I SAW, BUT IT WAS NOT RED. The thing was a bright yellow. Both of us saw this thing and i would of not seen it if my ex did not waken me. We will never forget that day ,even tho we are separated. I have NEVER seen anywhere the object. I remember it well and have YET to see any evidence of the same object.

I can't offer any moving video examples of what it may be, but I have seen many "orb" pictures that are definitely not a speck of dust - they have a plasma pattern, many tiny dots, and this may be similar to what you saw. I've played with my cat using a laser pointer, and I've seen that movement you're talking about when it hits a white surface. Yours would have had to have been an orb on steroids, though, because mostly they appear and disappear rapidly! This one seemed to move intelligently, too... and changing the wall as it went through and then faded makes me think this is how spirits or ghosts that are sometimes seen can "disappear" through a wall. Some type of energy manipulation, or atom rearranging... not really a scientist, so I'm not sure what that term should be. VERY interesting story, and thanks for sharing it. Hadn't heard of yellow, but I have seen pictures of two beautiful deep cyan blue orbs that had the shadows of a swinging or wobbling pattern to either side. Imagine an apple thumbtacked to a wall by the stem, and it could swing upward or pivot from that one point to the left and right, and that's what these shadows of movement looked like.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Enjoying the updates on this thread..I remember a story a read based on a man's paranormal experience back in the 70s, in a forest that is very near to where I live, it is very interesting and thought some of you may enjoy the read! I certainly think about it when I walk my dog in Delamere now..

www.thelosthaven.co.uk...

It seems to be an orb/paranormal experience, and the sunburn aspect is fascinating, as is the fearful response of his friend when he wants to talk about the experience they shared
edit on 1-9-2012 by Daisy91 because: added info

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy91
Enjoying the updates on this thread..I remember a story a read based on a man's paranormal experience back in the 70s, in a forest that is very near to where I live, it is very interesting and thought some of you may enjoy the read! I certainly think about it when I walk my dog in Delamere now..

www.thelosthaven.co.uk...

It seems to be an orb/paranormal experience, and the sunburn aspect is fascinating, as is the fearful response of his friend when he wants to talk about the experience they shared
edit on 1-9-2012 by Daisy91 because: added info

Thank you very much for your contribution to the thread. I'll definitely give it a read.
Glad to know people are still following the stories being shared here.

edit on 9/1/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I had so many spoons disappearing this past spring that I had to go out and buy more. Finally, who, or whatever took them brought them back a couple of weeks ago. I now have so many spoons there isn't enough room in the silverware tray to hold them all in the spoon slot.

I was also missing washcloths. I just went about a month ago to replace the five new ones I had just bought that disappeared, and now they have also disappeared!
This is starting to piss me off!
If this ghost wants to wash it's face, I wish it would take some of the older rags!

And.... not only are my new washcloths gone, but it also took my new pair of tweezers! Now we're on fighting territory!

I asked my husband and daughter if they took the washcloths, or my tweezers, and they said no. I also asked if any company had used our bathroom when I was away, or at work. Again, NO.

Sigh............. I don't know what to make of this, except I am getting tired of this "thing" taking things I need. I can't afford to run out every week or so and buy new items to replace what they take. I'm so frustrated!

Anyone else still having things disappear/reappear?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Actually I did have a little pocket knife disappear FROM my blue jeans pocket while I was in a weird feeling area in South Carolina... a little museum that had the creepiest feeling to it no matter where I went. I could feel somebody watching me. Got to my sister's house and got ready for bed that night, the knife was gone. I turned the pockets inside out, coat pocket, dug in seat cusions of the car - no knife. Two days later when we were packing to leave I put the same pair of jeans on (after being washed and dried - nothing in my inside-out pockets - and I felt my knife. It was nice that it gave it back, whatever it was!

I also had a psychic friend tell me that I had a little boy energy in my house a few years back, and I had been "losing" my car keys pretty often so it was probably him. Once I looked about 15 minutes and still couldn't find them. Finally glanced over to my piano and there they were on the cover that closes over the keyboard. NO WAY I could have placed them there, because I babied that piano. I never let anybody else touch it with rings on, because it could scratch. I even picked them up carefully so they wouldn't move across the wood, and fussed at whoever moved them not to put anything on that piano again! I ended up selling my beloved piano for a mortgage payment when I was trying to keep from losing my house... didn't do any good. I gave up pretty much everything that ever meant anything to me, and still lost the @$%& thing. Oh well... that's a whole nuther story for another thread!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

My obsession was guitars... Had a lot of them through the years, sold or traded them away as I went and found myself regretting it. But I ended up with two amazing sounding acoustics I love, so it all worked out in the end.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Alfred 2012,

I have another question...

Has your guide, or the ETs, ever met Yahweh; also know as Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh, or I AM?
What is their opinion on this being some people refer to as GOD?

Also, the same question applies to the Islam God known as Allah?
edit on 5/29/2012 by sled735 because: Change wording

Hi Sled-
I like the way you are thinking!!!

I have been reading through this thread - popped in around pages 37-38 and was drawn in sometime around there - been backward and forward but it is a great thread. I just wanted to mention maybe you should retitle it and repost as a new thread now that it is as long as it is and seems to taken on an identity of Conscious/Unconcious Spiritual / Entity communication or Messages & Messengers in Conscious & Not...anyway I just think there are probably more members here that could find this thread of interest or timely, in more ways than intuitively.

I am on page 47 and going forth....

God speed to all.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy

Alfred 2012,

I have another question...

Has your guide, or the ETs, ever met Yahweh; also know as Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh, or I AM?
What is their opinion on this being some people refer to as GOD?

Also, the same question applies to the Islam God known as Allah?
edit on 5/29/2012 by sled735 because: Change wording

Hi Sled-
I like the way you are thinking!!!

I have been reading through this thread - popped in around pages 37-38 and was drawn in sometime around there - been backward and forward but it is a great thread. I just wanted to mention maybe you should retitle it and repost as a new thread now that it is as long as it is and seems to taken on an identity of Conscious/Unconcious Spiritual / Entity communication or Messages & Messengers in Conscious & Not...anyway I just think there are probably more members here that could find this thread of interest or timely, in more ways than intuitively.

I am on page 47 and going forth....

God speed to all.

Thank you for coming to the thread, mcsandy. And thanks for the compliment.

Yes, the thread goes back and forth covering many different types of paranormal experiences, that's why I used the title I did.
I don't know how to retitle it. I'm still learning about ATS, and how things are done here.
I have been trying to keep the thread going until we hit 12-21-12 because I know things are going to pick up for everyone as the year progresses. There will be much more to share.
You will see as you progress through the thread that it goes back into other experiences, instead of just the spiritual OBEs, and messages. I like it this way. It allows a wide variety of people to post their story.

Enjoy the thread as you continue your reading. Jump in and give feedback anytime you wish on the posts.
Tell your friends about my thread, too.
Thanks!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sheople would say oh that is just a coincidence, I say it is totally righteous and I want to get that book too,I do believe souls can incarnate - ET & Human - and human's encarnate into their own bloodline. Another reason to get her book - her last is Prophet!

L & L!

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join