It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by c_sautter

If you start at the beginning of the thread and read all the posts, you will find many UFO stories on this thread, including my own. You are at the right place!

The first encounter with a UFO leaves one wondering if they have lost their marbles, or thinking, 'What the heck was that?!'
Many people can look right at one, and still not believe what they are seeing. It just boggles their mind to think these things actually do exist!
Right?!

Thanks for sharing C

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Has anyone ever heard a banshee cry, or seen one? This video is about a banshee at this place of business...

edit on 9/14/2012 by sled735 because: addition

edit on 9/14/2012 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Where is everyone?! This is the first weekend I have gone since starting this thread that I haven't had one single post! Come on people.......... I know you're out there! Please share your story with us.

edit on 9/17/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
More things happening at work...

Now the florescent light has started flickering at the shower area where the water comes on by itself!

Of course, this could just be the bulb burning out, but I find it strange that it only flickers when the shower is coming on and going off by itself! It doesn't flicker at all the rest of the night.
This happened several times last night, and the night before. The water would run...stop, then the light would flicker several times, then quit.
I asked him (in case it was him) what he wanted to tell me, but didn't get anything other than an unnerving feeling.

Could he be trying to warn us of something to come?
Wonder what's next? Hummmmm...................................

edit on 9/18/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Here are my fiancees paranormal experiences with UFOs. It will be updated from time to time because she has had many experiences.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-9-2012 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RhinestoneCowboy
Here are my fiancees paranormal experiences with UFOs. It will be updated from time to time because she has had many experiences.

Thanks for the link, RC. I gave you a S&F on the thread. I'll have to read more when I have more time. I'm getting ready to go to work now.
Thanks for visiting my thread and sharing your experiences.

edit on 9/18/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RhinestoneCowboy

I finally got through reading your thread, RC. Awesome events!

I see that Alfred2012 posted there. He has many pages of his experiences on this thread, if you care to read them.
He comes on the thread on page 41, and he goes into detail about his visits with the ETs for many pages following.
Here is a summary page of the ETs he had encountered up to that point: www.engelkommunikation.net...

Thanks again for sharing your experiences with us.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Okay.... I've told several stories about the ghost at my workplace. I think he came by again last night.
I was sitting in my office when the shower out in the dorm turned on by itself..... again. It ran for about five minutes, which is the time allowed for the "residents" to take a shower, then it suddenly stopped.

When I came back from my break the shower was on again. It stopped before the person left who was relieving me for my break (again, about five minutes). He looked at me like, WTH?
I said, "It's just the ghost taking a shower." He doesn't believe all the ghost stories from people there, but he left in a hurry!

I have wondered if the pipe fittings are worn out and that is what's causing the shower to start, but if that were the case, wouldn't the water run all the time? I mean when it starts it runs full force, then stops completely like it has been turned off. If the fittings were bad, wouldn't it drip constantly, or run full force all the time?

Anyone with knowledge about plumbing have any feedback about this?

DarkBlade71, you should be able to answer this. Are you still lurking out there?
edit on 8/29/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

I tried to find the ghost hunters episode that explains faucets turning on and off, but couldn't find it. But if it is already known to be haunted, I would accept that as the explanation. I really wish I could find that episode though just to see what they said about it. It can happen due to water pressure with some older faucets.
I like the ghost theory better though

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
So then, two weeks ago on Friday, I was watching T.V. with my young son in the afternoon after picking him up from school when the following happened.

I began flipping through the channels to find something to put on for my son after watching a show regarding WW2 when I inexplicably had tunnel vision. I will elaborate more on this aspect later by sharing a few other experiences with tunnel vision. Now, I while flipping through the channels I went "numb". There was literally a black spiraling tunnel that focused my attention on solely on the T.V. and in addition to this I was unable to hear anything. I tried to look away without turning my head but everything was black, all I could see was the sides of the tunnel. This happened for roughly eight seconds and was broken out of this trance once my son touched my arm. I looked at him rather confused to which he then says, "Daddy I saw a man." My mind was stumped. It is obvious through out my experiences that I should be used to this sort of thing, but I have never been refrained from witnessing something. I find extremely odd for me, more odd than say seeing a ghost. I asked him what the man looked liked and my said that he was an old man wearing jeans and a flannel shirt. He walked from one side of the kitchen and down the hallway towards my children's rooms. Now for the interesting part, I felt him (the ghost who from this point will be named Bill) earlier in the week while doing my evening rounds in the house. I told him that I would share the dream I had with his son, however his son is now afraid to come see me due to a heated exchange we had on the phone. I asked Bill to give me a sign, which he did by messing with the timer in the kitchen. Bill has done this twice before so that I know it his him. Gee golly, this is getting longer than I thought so I will just stop here on this story and share the other tunnel visions I have had.

I was very angry one time while sitting in school due to a classmate acting like a child and throwing waded paper at a student next to me. He eventually hit me by accident but I became so furious. I looked at him and realized that I was about to black out so I had to look away. I focused on a orange juice bottle I had in front of me when everything around me turned black and all I could see was the label on the bottle. All of the writings and pictures on the bottle turned red, black, or grey. A few seconds pass and I calm down and everything returns to normal.

The only other time that stands out in my memory is when I was a young teenager standing in my bedroom looking for something to do. I started staring at the clock on my dresser from which I was a few feet away. My vision turned from the clock to something strange. I did not really black out or see a tunnel but rather my entire vision simply faded to what I saw. Try to bare with me, as this is hard to explain. It looked like I was floating very high in the sky and directly below me the entire earth was covered with red and yellow lines zigzagging every which way. The sky was was also red and I could see very few clouds. Also directly below me was a hole in this "netting" and I noticed that a little ways away there was another hole. I went into that hole but on my way I passed a spirit? It resembled a comet or a sideways tear drop with a face. While passing each other I saw the look on its face that just screamed WTF. After I passed through the hole I was back to myself, however the clock was on the wrong side of my dresser. I have no idea how to explain this but I do know that my thoughts following this had to deal with teleporation. I felt like I just learned so much about it. That it would be accomplished but that the first few tries of completing this were faulted. I remember thinking that you have to match the air pressure among a few other things from the areas that something was being teleported to and from. Do not ask me why, but this was just my immediate thoughts after experiencing whatever just happened. Whether they are related I have no idea, I just find it strange that those were my first thoughts after it.

I have more to share about Bill but it is nothing special and I also have something to share that happened earlier this week. However, I feel like a need a break so I will return shortly and share the rest.

Also, thanks for contributing to thread everyone as it is helping to pass the time.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Timical

WOW! So this is the same "ghost" that you mentioned in an earlier post that wanted you to get in touch with his son? You haven't kept us informed of the events since then. SHAME ON YOU!
So, I gather you finally did get in touch with his son, and you pissed him off? Oh, dear!

Wonder why the man didn't want you to see him when your son saw him?
Tunnel vision. Another new topic here.

Thanks for coming back to see us, Timical. I know you have more to share. I look forward to reading all your experiences. So fantastically entertaining!

Meet me in the chat room if you aren't busy.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Welcome back, Darkblade71! We have missed you!
If you find the episode sometime in the future, you can post it.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was the ghost. Sometimes the shower will go for days without even dripping, then *POW*, it starts up full force, then stops completely.

Come back with some feedback to the other posters when you get bored, and need to kill some time, just to let us know you're still lurking. Also, keep us updated on the haunted appts.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I haven't watched the dead files vids yet, but am going to after I post this!

I don't know about banshee cries, but once when I was around 12, I heard someone screaming outside, and I stuck my head out the window and they were screaming "Danny HELP ME!!!" Over and over again. I got my mom and she came to the window and listened, and got this just freaky look and said she didn't want to know. I ended up shutting the window and pretending I never heard it. It was a very unnatural sound. It could of possibly been a cat, but I sometimes wonder.

K, I go watch the vids now.....lol

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by sled735

I haven't watched the dead files vids yet, but am going to after I post this!

I don't know about banshee cries, but once when I was around 12, I heard someone screaming outside, and I stuck my head out the window and they were screaming "Danny HELP ME!!!" Over and over again. I got my mom and she came to the window and listened, and got this just freaky look and said she didn't want to know. I ended up shutting the window and pretending I never heard it. It was a very unnatural sound. It could of possibly been a cat, but I sometimes wonder.

K, I go watch the vids now.....lol

Did your mother think it sounded like someone calling for help too, or was that just you hearing it?
Did anyone die that you remember? According to the video if you hear a banshee cry, someone you know will die. If you see one, you will die. Glad you didn't see anything!

Let us know what you think of the video. Thanks for sharing, Darkblade.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

She thought it sounded like something she didn't want to know anything about. One of those things where you close your eyes and pretend it never happened. She heard it yelling my name as well. After watching the vids, I am pretty sure it wasn't a banshee as no one died after, and I never heard it again. I kind of lean towards it being a cat howling in the night as they can make some really messed up noises, but will always wonder because it was such a haunting sound and could quite clearly hear it screaming Danny help me.

I looked around the next day from where the noise was coming from but never found anything.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm not sure how weird this will sound because it sure sounds crazy to me when I think about it. A few months ago, I was in Lemoore CA and I was staying at a hotel at the naval air station there. I was in bed, in a state between falling asleep and kind of being awake when I heard talking. It wasn't like I heard it with my ears though, it was in my head. I heard loud and clear, although I didn't catch what the words were. I instantly opened my eyes and looked around. It was so clear and it caught me off guard that it sort of surprised me awake, and it was kind of scary too because I knew I didn't hear it through me ears. I couldn't go back to sleep after that because I was afraid that it would happen again, but eventually I fell asleep. When I woke up, I awoke already thinking about it, like my brain never let it go. All morning I thought about it and what could have caused it. It was making me feel like I was starting to go crazy. When I got to class that morning, I decided that I wasn't going to say anything about it but I did anyway. They didn't make fun or anything, they just kind of looked at me and offered some suggestions but that was about it.
It happened again a couple of nights ago, but again I didn't catch any words. This time I just dismissed it and went to sleep.Very weird indeed.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Yes, cats can make some very unusual sounds. But to hear something calling your name for help in a creepy tone gives me the shivers! What a frightening experience!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Agreed, it was scary.

2nd

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by c_sautter

Sounds like you are entering a mind state for being able to hear people across the realm that are still in that location. Other people have also reported hearing people talk in a low, mumbled tone, but can't make out the words. Yes, that would be freaky!
I haven't experienced the voices..... yet. But I imagine that would be on my mind for quite some time.
Thanks for sharing that with us.

(You are one that came here from the boot camp thread. Did you see Timical's last post? Just pointing it out in case you missed it.)

Did you find my UFO stories? I believe they were on the first page... if not, then the second page of the thread.

edit on 9/23/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I haven't seen your link to the UFO thread yet, but I will check it out. I did see Timical's post, that guy has a knack for the paranormal, doesn't he? haha
Yeah I wasn't sure what to make of it because I had never heard a voice like that before, right in my head and so loud and clear. And to have it happen twice! I'm still wondering why I can't understand what is said though. Maybe its because I'm trying to sleep, my mind is relaxing and the BAM I'm hearing something. My mother in law is sitting next to me and I just told her what happened, and she said "how sppoky". lol

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by c_sautter
reply to post by sled735

I haven't seen your link to the UFO thread yet, but I will check it out. I did see Timical's post, that guy has a knack for the paranormal, doesn't he? haha
Yeah I wasn't sure what to make of it because I had never heard a voice like that before, right in my head and so loud and clear. And to have it happen twice! I'm still wondering why I can't understand what is said though. Maybe its because I'm trying to sleep, my mind is relaxing and the BAM I'm hearing something. My mother in law is sitting next to me and I just told her what happened, and she said "how sppoky". lol

Yes, Timical is one of my favorites on this thread. He certainly DOES have a knack for the paranormal, as you said.
Of course, he is just ONE of my favorites. There are many, many people with awesome experiences shared here. I appreciate every one of them, including you.

My UFO post is on the first page of this thread, I'm pretty sure. I posted two events in the same post.
Does your mother-in-law believe in the paranormal? That may be one way to keep her from visiting too often!

edit on 9/24/2012 by sled735 because: correction

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join