It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Noodles517

Wow, are you guys associated with James Van Praagh at all?

As to spirits saving people, depends on how you look at it.

I need more information on what kind of stories you are looking for before I know if I would fit. I have had visions that has saved my life before, and I believe them to be spirit related, and have had contact with people who have passed over, but the only way they saved me was by letting me know that there is an afterlife, and I am not ready to go there yet...lol

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

She left contact info, (please contact me at [email protected]). Maybe you can contact her there, if you don't get a reply. I sent her a PM, also.
There was also another filming co. giving info a couple of pages back, if you're interested. They do "The Haunting", and "Paranormal State" shows.

Did you see the video I posted for you on the last page?
edit on 8/9/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yeah, had many, not just one.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Ah... come on, now! Don't tease us like that!

Please give the details of your experiences. We love to hear new accounts of the paranormal here.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
To user member Sled735, I am having trouble sending reply messages to you in the ATS message boxes. Please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noodles517

To user member Sled735, I am having trouble sending reply messages to you in the ATS message boxes. Please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you.

I copied your info into my address bar, but got no hits. Is this your email? I'll have to go to another site to send email. Right now I have to get ready for work. I'll get to you a.s.a.p.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yeah, saw the contact info, but want to do open forum and not waste her time or mine if it is not what they are looking for. That and I hate using email...lol

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I too have had different paranormal things happen to me in my lifetime. I am 49 years old and grew up in southern calif. My paranormal guidelines go like this, in chronological order from beginning to current:Ghosts, E.S.P., UFO's, and Mind Control. I tend to think there is a common thread and with people whom I have gotten close enough to and can trust that has had similair life experiences as mine,it seems to start at an early age with the Ghosts and then it grows and develops into other things, its also worthy to note that most often than not its a family generational thing as well.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Thanks for coming on the thread. Could you share any/all of your experiences with us in detail?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Its the year 1972 I was 9 yrs old. It was sometime after dinner but before bath and bedtime that little voice in my head told me to go lay down somewhere quiet...My mom was busy doing dishes my sister was in our room playing and my Dad was in the livingroom watching T.V., so I quietly went off to my parent's room shut their door and laid on their bed I was on my side close to their open bedroom window, I was just laying there staring out the window at the sky when I noticed a tiny star in the sky go from a dot and slowly graduated into a bigger and bigger dot. I wanted to get up because I thought it was coming at me and wanted to get a better veiw but I couldnt move I remember thinking gosh what if this is a flying saucer and if I cant move or anything what if it lands and and looks at me through the bedroom window. Needless to say I was forced to just lay there. The room went a static white. I dont remember anything after that except the very next day I started this really weird routine...I would wait till I was alone and Knew I could get away with at least 10 mins. unobserved..I would then grab our old rotary style telephone and lay on the couch with it on my belly then I would .I would take a piece of grass and lightly tickle the inside of my nose until it would cause me to sneeze I would repeat this until I could get a good 4-5 good sneezes in a row then I would pick up the receiver of the telephone and listen to the dial tone
then the moment it started that really loud intermintant beep that let you know your phone was off the hook, I would tightly press the receiver to my ear until the tone would end...I did this routinely for about 6mos. It was like I would go into a trance state...I know go ahead and laugh...I was a weird child...8O)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

That's not weird at all.
When I was around 9/10 and even up until a teenager all I had to do was hear a tone in my ear (one I could make myself vocally or even just think it) and stare at my thumb, more the print on it, and would go into what I understand now to be a meditative trance...
YAY!!! I am not the only one!!!

edit on 9-8-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Now, looking back I can pinpoint this as the very start of what I call and/or perceive as Mind Control.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Explain.(mind control I mean)

That was about the age I started to experience deja vu and small premonitions.
Dunno if that is connected or not.

A lot happened around that age.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Yes from 9-12yrs, of age lots of d'javu...But then at 12yrs. of age I started sneaking at night at night and calling this phone number that was referred to as "the PIPE line" when you dialed it you would hear a loud tone then after a little while it would stop and there would be a man on the other end he would ask your name and how old you were then the conversations would always turn sexual, questions asked and answered and so on and so forth...These were different men whenever I would call...after about a month or so I started randomly meeting these men in person, first I would sneak and meet them in the daytime and gradually I started sneaking out of the house at night...after awhile I was given a second telephone number where there wasnt that long beep, it was just dead air until someone would connect through from the 1st number...I still recall the phone numbers 714-971-1119 this was the line with the hypnotic
tone and the second one 714-971-1118 was the line given to me after I had met with several of these men in person...I dont know it all seems to fit in with being hypnotically mind controlled...
edit on (8/9/1212 by shells4u because: added something

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Those numbers come out of Garden Grove CA.

I assume you were in that area then?
That is quite a strange story!

It kind of rings a familiar bell though, like I have heard it before somewhere. Maybe on Art Bell or something like that many years ago.
At least about the phone thing, I wish I could remember.
Sorry you went through that!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

YES--Thats where I lived at that time

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
Don't give up! Keep climbing! Doubt will stick with us every step of the way always trying to get us to give up. Tell "Doubt" to step off! Stake your claim and achieve it. It is everyone's birthright.

I'm in spiritual kindergarten, but I love feeding my soul with knowledge and new spiritual experiences. I'm constantly looking for new areas to explore!

As the spiritual kindergarteners that we are, we must also remember to take one step at a time. We must learn the lessons and acquire the wisdom necessary before we can take flight. Even a mature flower, in all its splendor, must wait patiently until the right time before achieving the height of its bloom--and yet, the intelligence and capability to reach this potential already inhabits the seed before it begins to grow and take root.

Trust that this intelligence is also seeded in you and that it will awaken when the time is right. Also, it helps to nurture this seed as well. These "slower," stagnant phases in our spiritual journey are to allow for some cleansing. Once you have cleared some of the dust, more of the light will shine through. There are impediments along the way--but this is no reason to abandon your efforts.

Sorry for all the metaphor and analogy. But it is appropriate and nonetheless true. Most important is just to go with the flow. It may not always take us where we want, but it is our attitude that gets us where we need to be.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I am not sorry that this happened to me...It helped me in ways that is hard to explain...The beat goes on and I am still here...I get a little scared when I let a cat outta the bag like that and wonder...oops I hope I didnt say to much but sometimes......I wish you could recall where you heard something about this at Im sure I was not the only one that was programmed in this way.....Ill have to look into some Art Bell hes a radio guy right???

edit on (8/9/1212 by shells4u because: added something

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Yeah, but am not sure if thats where I heard it.
I hear you on not sorry for it, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
I know that better than most, and it is part of why I am like I am

Sometimes something that seems really bad can actually be turned around and used later on after the damage is done. Realizing there was no damage, only new ways to see things, that you could not of had you not gone through it. I am right there witcha.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
OP, Thank You.

Yes for over 20 years off and on and varied intensity. The first was probably most intense, i think i recounted it here. I have posted various episodes in a few SP threads here on ATS. Thing is i dont tell anyone off line due to feeling stigmatised. I told my father a long time ago and he didnt know about SP. I asked to see if it was genetic.

I will add if i do get another...only if anything interesting occurs (hopefully i didnt jinx myself by talking too much), they dont happen as often now. In some ways i liked the supernatural aspect associated with them but the negatives outweigh that. Like the fear associated with them. I think this is a natural feeling that they are supernatural but since i am so used to them i am pretty sure i found a cure. But one can never be 100% certain. Perhaps just talking about them made them leave, the internet has been the biggest help for me.

Here is something very strange that happened to me as a young child:

As hard as this amy be to believe, one day my nose was itchy so i blew my nose and looked in the tissue. Of course there was the usual...very clear it was. But then in there was a small blue tube. The tube was one third the size of a fingernail if measured lengthwise. It appeared to be organic but what was weird about it was it looked like a braided line.

Let me see if i can hot link to an image:

The difference here was that it was not that basket weave type and the lines were around the width of it like wrapped around it and they were recessed and uniform distance apart from each other. Looked mechanical but felt organic, definitely not plastic and the tube was hollow. Being so young i got scared and thought i blew a piece of vein out. Funny thing was it was clean cut at both ends and luckily didnt have those nuts on the end like in the picture
. The width was that of approximately four human hairs. I did think that maybe i breathed it in somehow, but to this day i cannot say i have seen anything like it.

Another thing i did think of, being so young and in my mind, freshly made (yes i thought that due to never having been in a science class at the time), i thought maybe this is normal part of my body as i mentioned a vein or something. There was no bleeding, btw.

ETA: Perhaps this is normal. I just never heard of it before.
edit on 9-8-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join