It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timical
reply to post by sled735

Real quick, remind me later to discuss these dreams so I do not forget:

Guitar player, demon woman in the house, throwing eggs at school, the two court rooms, heaven, and purgatory.

Thanks in advance, or at least I can just look back and find this post.

I'm ready for more dreams!
The one about heaven and purgatory sound VERY interesting! Bring it on!

I'll do the others last.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
To Timical, and Alfred,

Did you guys read the U2U I sent? Just asking because I don't always get message alerts when I have a message. I have learned to go check from time to time on my own.

Oops, thank you very much for this important hint!

I'll follow up...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Have you gained any information from your guides that you can share with us? Something that can help us prepare for the coming times? What do you think is going to happen this year? What countries are going to be affected by major earth changes? Have they told you this?

Thanks for your input.

I now have summarized the most important messages i've received since October last year. What i would like to say is that all sources - includings those not listed in the summary - did not describe a catastrophic horror scenario at all. The sources I'm refering to are: my guide and the guide of my friend, different human spirits (like "Lisbeth") and several ET beings (also not mentioned all).

But what they're describing is that something very meaningful will happen which will concern all human beings. There will be a phase where many people will be in panic and many people in calmness will be needed to help them.

An additional point: I've heard several times from the ET beings that they will be with us, whatever this means.

The sources didn't mention a specific country up to now. I feel that will concern all countries.

The bottom line of all messages i received through ALL sources is that something wonderful will happen.

I will post the summary in a different reply in a few seconds...
edit on 2/6/2012 by Alfred2012 because: syntax correction

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Alfred2012 - Summary of messages received by guide and ET beings - PART I
Translated from German to English
"Droidus" is my guide. Others listed in summary are ET beings.

Waking State
============
Channeling Saturday, 22. October 2011, appx. 2.00am
Droidus: "Dear humans from earth, you can expect an exciting and wonderful time"
Alfred: "Droidus, what does it mean?"
Droidus: "You may name it "Channeling". Those types of information will increase within the next weeks and will grow stronger. BE VIGILANT OF THE SIGNS."
Remark: Last sentence I've received as big letters!

Waking State
============
Message Sunday, 23. October 2011, appx. 11.00pm
Droidus: "Stay in calmness. In a few weeks first people will be in panic."
Remark: Hint o to instability of the financial system?

Waking State
============
Message Monday, 24. October 2011, appx. 1.15am
Droidus: "Ask yourself which properties you need"
Remark: Sounded like my properties are endangered... (financial system?)

Waking State
============
Message Wednesday, 26. October 2011, appx. 3.00am
Alfred: "What can we excpect within next weeks?"
Droidus: "Many pople will be in sorrow"
Droidus: "Many people will be in lack of understanding"

Waking State
============
Message Saturday, 29. October 2011, appx. 3.50am
Droidus: "~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" (i didn't catch the words)
Droidus: "More and more people in calmness will be needed"
Alfred: "Droidus, i didn't get it all. I understood: More and more people in calmness will be needed. Are there any other important information?"
Droidus: "Turbulences will increase. More and more people in calmness are needed."

Dream State
===========
Impressive Dream Monday, 31. October 2011, appx. 4.00am
I looked to the sky at a huge, grey rain cloud which was in deep contrast to the skyblue background. I drove a car on well prepared road. My neighbour (sitting on the passenger seat) and me looked to the sky and watched the rain cloud.

Suddenly a big, flat flying object apperaed out of the cloud slowly hovering to the right. Rapidly, more and more smaller flying objects appeared, 31 in total. These flying objects looked like the "flying saucers" which are shown in some of the science fiction movies.

At the time the first huge flying object has appeared two giant "!stop watches" were projected to the sky. Each "stop watch" consisted of one word and one number including one decimal place. These two stop watches looked like the following ("x" and "y" are digits):

"Event" : x.y
"Humans": x.y

These two giant stop watches started to count upwards at the moment the first huge flying object appeared. The decimal places obviousely showed 1/10 seconds, die pre-decimal point positions the elapsed seconds.

The diameter of the watches accounted for appx. 40% of the whole sky, the spectacle made us gasp. Both times counted upwards and they seemed to by synchronized. The time designation showed after the rear of the first word refered to an "event" which i can't specify. The second word was "Humans". Apparently the visibility of the first flying object triggered time counting.

I heard myself saying: "Now it begins!" and a vague unrest gripped me.

End of the dream sequence.

Waking State
============
Message to all humans, Moday, 21. November 2011, appx. 4.30am

Alfred: "Droidus, I didn't get it all. I summarize what i've received so far:"
Alfred: "These (information) are related to the development of the new consciousness of the people"
Alfred: "Do I have this right?"
Droidus: "Yes"
Droidus: "Be prepared. Be vigilant of the signs"

My guide communicated the message in a meaningful manner so i followed up on this message:

Alfred: "I repeat. Please give feedback whether i got it right:"
Alfred: "Be prepared. Be vigilant of the signs. Do I have this right?"
Droidus: "You have it right. We rejoice with you"
Alfred: "You said: We rejoice with you?"
Droidus: "Yes. We are in pleasant anticipation"

The emotion he sent to me changed to "pleasure"

Alfred: "Is this a "channeling"?"
Alfred: "Yes, you may name it "chhannling""

Waking State
============
Message to all humans, Friday, 25. November 2011, appx. 1.00am
Kira: "Attention, this message is to all!"
Kira: "Dear humans on earth,,"
Kira: "Something wonderful will come up to you. Please stay in calmness. We look forward to."
Kira: "We salute you"
Remark: "Kira" is the ET being i mentioned before.

...PART II
edit on 2/6/2012 by Alfred2012 because: add comment

edit on 2/6/2012 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Alfred2012 - Summary of messages received by guide and ET beings - PART II
Translated from German to English
"Droidus" is my guide. Others listed in summary are ET beings.

Waking State
============
Remark: I followed up on the coming changes ahead
Dialog with my guide "Droidus", Saturday, 10. December 2011, appx. 4.45am
Alfred: „Droidus, what are the changes?"
Droidus: "Big changes will come"
Droidus: "They will be sweeping."
Alfred: "And the signs?"
Droidus: "All humans will see them"
Droidus: "Some people will have incomprehension"
Alfred: „Will there be many people?"
Droidus: "Many people will be at a loss."

I wanted to follow up on ET beings since i hadn't contact to "Kira" and others for some time.and i wanted to ask him on all the doom and gloom scenarios showing up in the internet:

Alfred: „Do extraterrestrial beings play a role?"
Droidus: "We are all brothers and sisters"
Droidus: "All-there-is is vigilant about this"
Alfred: „Will many people die?"
Droidus: "It is different"
Droidus: "You will understand"
Remark: My guide didn't negate that ET beings are involved

Waking State
============
Broadcast to all humans, "Zerat", Friday, 6. January 2012, appx. 3.30am
Zerat: "I'm Zerat belonging to the group of the council"
Zerat: "You are great humans, truly you are"
Zerat: "Please have little patience, it will start soon"
Zerat: "It will be wonderful..."

Waking State
============
Broadcast von "Kira", Sonntag, 15. Januar 2012, 4.00am
Kira: "LEEZA!"
Kira: "We will arrive soon!"
Kira: "Be prepared. Be prepared."
Kira: "We rejoice with you"
Kira: "It will be wonderful"
Remark: I was informed by my guide that "LEEZA" means "Dear lovelies" (or similar)

Waking State
============
Remark: I woke up from sleep when i received a long message from a new ET contact. I was not able to write it down but i remembered the content

Summary - Message by "BanZaMa" - Thursday, 19. April 2012, appx. 2.15pm
* meaningful events are coming up soon for all humans
* our star sisters and brothers are associated with this
* "BanZaMa" describes us as "brothers" and "sisters"
* The humans will rejoice at this
* There will be many people with lack of understanding about these events
* These people will need contact points to calm them and to explain the background
* "BanZaMa" many times emphasized "Be prepared" and "Be vigilant of the signs"
* He communicated the feeling that these events will happen soon

Waking State
============
Remark: A few days ago i asked my guide about all these different messages popping up in the internet. I wanted some more detailed information. This i had asked before going to sleep.
In the morning, just after i returned to waking state a new ET being contacted me.

Summary - new ET contact - Monday, 28. May 2012, appx. 6.30am
This new ET being had a remarkable telepathic intensity and he initiated the dialog with "Namaste, my friend".

I was very surprised because i never heard this "voice" and this "introduction" before. I felt that this ET being is willing to answer my questions. I'm sure that my guide has coordinated that contact.

I didn't have a pen available to make notes. But the key points are:

* There will be something meaningful happen very, very soon. We can expect it to happen in summer, i feel.
* The ET being mentioned that there will be a phase where our scientists will ignore the upcoming event first. Then, appx. after 2-3 weeks, they will recognize the event but they won't understand.

Remark: In the past my guide always refered to those events as "it will happen soon". This hasn't be very precisely at all. A few weeks ago he changed to "Before snow falls" and "When the birds are flying".
What he has refered to in last statement is: In autumn, many birds leave the area they've resided at during spring and summer, then flying to south.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611
Alfred2012,

Recently I have been feeling anxious in an excited sort of way, like something big IS about to happen. I feel I need to get ready quickly, or I will be one of the ones getting caught unawares. I've been worried about getting an "official" education to help counsel people, but I also feel I'm running out of time. I could do up a business card and stress the fact that I'm a regular person, not a professional, and still offer my services. My personal experiences are the foundation I build my reputation on, so maybe for the moment, in a crisis situation, that might be enough.

By the way... Has anyone seen "Astral City?" It is a fascinating movie about life on the other side, and one scene shows how spirits pair up over there and then one incarnates on earth to channel the other one, writing books, poetry, and everything else inspired from the other side. Makes me wonder about all those things I've received over the years...

Scribe611,
I fully agree with you that something IS about to happen.

In all the recent communciations i got the feeling of a kind of light urgency.

I think all people who are open to spirituality and who live this from the bottom of their heart are the ones who will be needed to help and to answer questions which for sure will arise.

The movie "Astral City" sounds very interesting. Unfortuneately this is not available in Germany, yet. But i will have a look on announcements here...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Alfred,

WOW!
Thank you for all the information!

Many people are reporting hearing strange noises coming from the sky. Have you seen the threads on here? It was a month or so ago a thread was started. I don't remember the name of it.

Do you think the sounds are coming from what the ETs are doing? Do you have any idea what it means? Is it some type of communication for those that understand?

I found a good thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6/2/2012 by sled735 because: Add link

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timical
reply to post by sled735

To Alfred2012, halfway down page 47: I did have a dream about the man who lived in the house prior to my family who asked me to deliver a message to his son explaining that something was his fault and he was sorry. I have not relayed the message because I do not know if it was real or just another dream.

I think you should relay the message to this man's son. It could mean something very important to him. If not, no harm done. Just do it.
You are very "sensitive" to receiving messages during the dream state. I wouldn't just blow it off as if it were nothing.
My cousin was killed in a car crash several years ago. He came to me while I was driving, and asked me to tell his mother he was sorry. I debated doing this for several weeks, but it kept gnawing at me, so I finally called his sister and asked her to relay the message to her Mom. She said it made sense to her, and made her feel better.
So..... you never know.

If you can get the next dream posted on here before 8 p.m. I will take it to work tonight. If not, then when you can.

Have you had any more activity around your house? Update when you have time.
Have a great night.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
To Alfred,

If the Reptilians are coming to help us why are so many people who have claimed to being abducted by them reporting negative memories of their abduction? Certain memories are withheld from these people until they recall it under hypnosis.
Many people who have shared their experiences on the AMMACH website all say the Reptilians have a negative agenda for the humans. Yet, you are saying they are nice, and coming to help us. I hope you aren't being deceived.
I am trying very hard to get a good feeling about them, but I don't trust them. I think after a couple of years showing us this love, and concern for our well-being, they will turn on us and try to control us.
What about the chip the abductees say they found implanted in their body after being abducted? What is it used for?
I need answers before I can trust the Reptilians. I don't have a problem with the others.

Any information you can get from your guide regarding my questions will be appreciated..... VERY MUCH!
( I don't want to hear what the Reptilians have to say in regard to my questions. The Nordics, or others, I may listen to.)

Thank you again for being so helpful.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

To Alfred,

If the Reptilians are coming to help us why are so many people who have claimed to being abducted by them reporting negative memories of their abduction? Certain memories are withheld from these people until they recall it under hypnosis.
Many people who have shared their experiences on the AMMACH website all say the Reptilians have a negative agenda for the humans. Yet, you are saying they are nice, and coming to help us. I hope you aren't being deceived.
I am trying very hard to get a good feeling about them, but I don't trust them. I think after a couple of years showing us this love, and concern for our well-being, they will turn on us and try to control us.
What about the chip the abductees say they found implanted in their body after being abducted? What is it used for?
I need answers before I can trust the Reptilians. I don't have a problem with the others.

Any information you can get from your guide regarding my questions will be appreciated..... VERY MUCH!
( I don't want to hear what the Reptilians have to say in regard to my questions. The Nordics, or others, I may listen to.)

Thank you again for being so helpful.

Oh, did i mention that the Reptilians are coming to help us?
All the ET beings I've refered to belong to the categories i recently listed in my ET overview.

Up to now i never did have any contact to Reptilians. And also the Grey i described belongs to a tall ET species, not to the small ones reported for doing abductions. (I remember that an US army representative who was an interface to ET beings knows of 6 or 7 different Grey species they met during the time. If I'm right this man was named as a witness in the "Disclosure Project" press conference)

I'm sorry if i've confused you on this.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Alfred,

WOW!
Thank you for all the information!

Many people are reporting hearing strange noises coming from the sky. Have you seen the threads on here? It was a month or so ago a thread was started. I don't remember the name of it.

Do you think the sounds are coming from what the ETs are doing? Do you have any idea what it means? Is it some type of communication for those that understand?

I found a good thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6/2/2012 by sled735 because: Add link

Yes, I've learned about those noises a few weeks ago, very strange. (Very interesting link in ATS, thank you. The members are doing great work in following up and analyzing). I'm not sure how I'll classify all this sounds. Some sounds have been debunked as sounds from science fiction movies. In those cases the sounds have been overlayed to the video.

But as i understand there are many cases which can't be explained in this way. It reminds me to the crop circles. Although there are some circles created by humans most of them remain unclear.

It is a good point worth to follow up with my guide.
edit on 3/6/2012 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfred2012

Earlier Post by Alfred:
"So what he is saying is - in my question i had explicetely refered the ETs i met already, reptilians and other ETs - that we don't need to be fearful because they watch over us."

The above statement was in one of your earlier posts. You say the Reptilians are watching over us.
I don't think their agenda is good for us.... sorry!

Where is everyone?
I came home expecting to see all kinds of posts, and you are the only one since I left last night. Well, thank you for supporting my thread, Alfred.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
DarkBlade71...... where are you?!

Are you okay? Has anything else happened to you? Are you posting on another thread any updates on the ghost in the apartments? I want to keep up with what's going on with you and the situation there. Your last experience was a scary one. I checked your thread last night, but didn't see any update from you. What's going on?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Earlier Post by Alfred:
"So what he is saying is - in my question i had explicetely refered the ETs i met already, reptilians and other ETs - that we don't need to be fearful because they watch over us."

The above statement was in one of your earlier posts. You say the Reptilians are watching over us.

Where is everyone?
I came home expecting to see all kinds of posts, and you are the only one since I left last night. Well, thank you for supporting my thread, Alfred.

Ah, i understand the confusion. I need to improve my English!
The statement i've wanted to make is:

#1: I have asked my guide
#2: refering to:
- the ETs i met already,
- Reptilians
- and other ETs
#3: He answered: "You don't need to be fearful because WE watch over you"
He stated that all the guides watch over us, not the ETs watch over us

I'm very sorry for the confusion. I need to be more precisely!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfred2012

Earlier Post by Alfred:

Where is everyone?

Ah, i understand the confusion. I need to improve my English!
The statement i've wanted to make is:

#1: I have asked my guide
#2: refering to:
- the ETs i met already,
- Reptilians
- and other ETs
#3: He answered: "You don't need to be fearful because WE watch over you"
He stated that all the guides watch over us, not the ETs watch over us

I'm very sorry for the confusion. I need to be more precisely!

Thank you. That makes me feel better!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
DarkBlade71,

I was surfing ATS and found your painting! WOW! Awesome symbolism, and great talent!

I hope you don't mind me bringing it here. I really want the members here to see this. My opinion of it's meaning is posted in the last post on your thread on page 7, as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6/3/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

DarkBlade71,

I was surfing ATS and found your painting! WOW! Awesome symbolism, and great talent!

I hope you don't mind me bringing it here. I really want the members here to see this. My opinion of it's meaning is posted in the last post on your thread on page 7, as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have to share what happened last night after coming across your painting...
My daughter gave me several paperback books to take to work to read when I get bored. So I "randomly" chose one from the stack to pass the time last night. The name of it is, Black Order, by James Rollins. When things were done at work, and I could read for awhile I opened the book, and LO AND BEHOLD... there was the symbol of the tree in your painting!!
I thought, WTH?

Turned out your tree wasn't the Tree of Knowledge that I thought it was. It's the Mensch Ruin symbol. And it represents man's higher state, the god-like plane hidden in us all, our perfected selves.

Now, what are the odds of that happening? My guide is trying to tell me something, but I'm not sure exactly what it is. This just keeps getting more, and more interesting how things are being shown to me!

edit on 6/4/2012 by sled735 because: Change wording

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Timical,
You've disappeared on me again!
Your dream interpretation is on page 50, next to last post at bottom.
Hope everything is going well for you with school and home.

DarkBlade71,
I'm worried about you. I haven't seen you posting anywhere on ATS! Are you okay?

Scribe611,
I know you only jump on every now and then, but you never said what you thought about my dream interpretation I did for you. Did it make any sense for your life?

Alfred2012,
Please keep us updated with any new information you can share from your guide, and ETs.

Blocula,
Thanks for all your information, and links. You have been a supporter on my thread almost from the beginning.

Everyone else that is passing by, please share your experiences here. You won't be ridiculed here.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfred2012
Alfred2012,

The movie "Astral City" sounds very interesting. Unfortuneately this is not available in Germany, yet. But i will have a look on announcements here...

I also found it on youtube... it is actually in Portuguese, but has English subtitles

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Scribe611,
I know you only jump on every now and then, but you never said what you thought about my dream interpretation I did for you. Did it make any sense for your life?

Sorry Sled!!! Things have been weird for several days... not in a bad way, but not great either. Hopefully the worst is over. I do feel more excited about things... I was waiting for the elevator at work, looking out through windows at the mountains in the distance, and it occurred to me that my awareness wasn't just around me for several feet; my awareness seemed to reach to those mountains and beyond in every direction. It's like I could feel those mountains in my soul, and I thought Hmm... this is different!

The dream analysis made a whole lot of sense. You've got me inspired to do more research and maybe tackle some of the dreams I've written down for the past several years. Some are clear as day to me, but then some make me wonder if my fingertip grip on reality is slipping! LOL

Also, on the Reptilian topic, I had a funny little dream about 25 years ago in which I was taken up onto a huge round UFO (not looking for interpretation, just sharing a funny!). This very tall, no-nonsense Reptilian was firing off questions at me as fast as he could, and I was trying to answer them but also trying to lighten the mood a bit. He kept saying "Just answer the questions." I wasn't afraid of him, just intimidated a bit... he was VERY tall and strange to me. At one point he told me to wait by an elevator, and he walked away (DANG, there's those elevators again!!!). I waited like a good little girl for a while and then thought heck with this, I'm going to have a look around while I'm here. I wandered into a huge long room with windows all along the outside. It was so huge there barely was a curve in my line of sight, even though I knew it was round. There were two females, much shorter and more human looking (slightly Asian features) in the kitchen area to my right. I walked over and tried to start a conversation with them, but they were very anxious at first. One finally made a comment to the other about her mate, and it was so familiar to me I said Ha, that sounds about like our men. They looked at each other really quick, then at me - I started giggling and that broke the ice. We had a good laugh and things were much more comfortable between us. They had made some brownies that were out of this world (pun intended) and they shared their secret with me... cinnamon. I actually tried it a few years later, and they tasted exactly like the ones I had onboard the UFO. Swapping recipes... real important to humanity, eh?

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join