It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Thanks for sharing that with us, Scribe. I wonder if that was really a dream, or...

Also, would you mind sharing the brownie recipe with us? I might just try that!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfred2012

* There will be something meaningful happen very, very soon. We can expect it to happen in summer, i feel.
* The ET being mentioned that there will be a phase where our scientists will ignore the upcoming event first. Then, appx. after 2-3 weeks, they will recognize the event but they won't understand.

Remark: In the past my guide always refered to those events as "it will happen soon". This hasn't be very precisely at all. A few weeks ago he changed to "Before snow falls" and "When the birds are flying".
What he has refered to in last statement is: In autumn, many birds leave the area they've resided at during spring and summer, then flying to south.

To Alfred2012,

MUFON says it has block buster information on UFOs to be released at it's August symposium. Do you think will be related to anything the ETs are telling you?
Here's a link to the thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I deleted one too many quotation marks, so my reply is ending up in your box. That is so frustrating!

edit on 6/4/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by Scribe611

Thanks for sharing that with us, Scribe. I wonder if that was really a dream, or...

Also, would you mind sharing the brownie recipe with us? I might just try that!

All I got from them is the secret - I put powdered cinnamon in a packet of brownie mix. It's been about 25 years, so I don't remember how much cinnamon I tried, but it wasn't quite enough... I'll experiment on brownies real soon though... just bought some mix the other day. I do remember that cinnamon and chocolate blended VERY well together!

I'm thinking it had to be a dream, because I can't see ETs taking a human on board, asking a bunch of questions, and then making them brownies... it just don't seem to make much sense!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Alfred2012,
Please keep us updated with any new information you can share from your guide, and ETs.

I'm happy to keep you updated
Currently I'm struggling through repairing my pc (motherboard failure) and recovering some data from harddisk.
Hope i can solve the issue by tomorrow. Will be back asap
edit on 5/6/2012 by Alfred2012 because: syntax correction

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611

Alfred2012,

The movie "Astral City" sounds very interesting. Unfortuneately this is not available in Germany, yet. But i will have a look on announcements here...

I also found it on youtube... it is actually in Portuguese, but has English subtitles

Great, thank you very much for the hint, Scribe :-)

I wll have a look into it...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

To Alfred2012,

MUFON says it has block buster information on UFOs to be released at it's August symposium. Do you think will be related to anything the ETs are telling you?

I deleted one too many quotation marks, so my reply is ending up in your box. That is so frustrating!
[

Mmh, my first impression was that the MUFON announcment is related to Dr. Steven Greer' planned documentary. The project called "Sirius" refers to a "Major Disclosure Announcement": Dr. Steven Greer - Sirius

The messages i've recently received through my ET contacts indicated a kind of "soft urgency" for something which is going to happen soon. And it seems that to some extend ETs could play a role.

But they didn't tell any excact date or action up to now...

I'll keep you updated on any news

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

To Alfred2012,

[

Mmh, my first impression was that the MUFON announcment is related to Dr. Steven Greer' planned documentary. The project called "Sirius" refers to a "Major Disclosure Announcement": Dr. Steven Greer - Sirius

The messages i've recently received through my ET contacts indicated a kind of "soft urgency" for something which is going to happen soon. And it seems that to some extend ETs could play a role.

But they didn't tell any excact date or action up to now...

I'll keep you updated on any news

This is going to be very interesting. I hope they raise the money to make the film! If it is meant to be... it will be. Thing is... they may fall short of getting enough money to make the film, then say, "Sorry, Folks! Don't have the funds to pull this off." Then they stick all the money in their pockets, and walk away rich! What can you do? Nothing!
I may donate a small amount, but it will be a VERY small amount. I can't afford to lose money, but I want to see this project go through. I subscribed to their newsletter to see what happens as time goes by.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Alfred2012,
Please keep us updated with any new information you can share from your guide, and ETs.

I'm happy to keep you updated
Currently I'm struggling through repairing my pc (motherboard failure) and recovering some data from harddisk.
Hope i can solve the issue by tomorrow. Will be back asap
edit on 5/6/2012 by Alfred2012 because: syntax correction

Motherboard failure? Oh dear! I hope you didn't lose any valuable information. Look forward to seeing you back soon. Hope you get it fixed without having a stroke! These computer-related problems can cause a major upheaval of stress to the nervous system, at least that's been my experience!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
We have been discussing the topic of UFOs, and OBEs for the last several pages. Does anyone out there have any ghostly, or other strange experiences they would like to share? This thread is WIDE OPEN for ALL types of paranormal experiences. Don't be shy!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well Sled735, a few years back I felt my cat jump up on the bed and walk several steps from the foot of the bed up to the middle, along side me as I was about half asleep... then I remembered my cat was sleeping downstairs in the basement with my dog that night (much cooler for them in the summer) and I'd locked the stairway door. My first thought was either a skunk or oppossum had got into the house, or that was one humongulous rat... I started kicking like crazy and slung the covers all the way off the bed, but there was nothing. Since then I've read about the "little people" that are rumored to exist in the middle earth, so maybe it was going to be a visit from one of them, except I freaked out. A friend of mine has had several visits from a small entity, about the size of a two-year old child, walk up beside her in the bed and squat down gazing sweetly at her, and she had the sleep paralysis with the visits. They always seem to come when she is feeling exceptionally anxious about something, and she feels like there is a lot of love directed toward her, but the paralysis part scares her to death! Or maybe mine was a spirit dog or cat... the people who had the house before me had dogs and cats, I think. Not sure... anybody else heard of this? I definitely felt tiny, firm steps pushing the mattress down, like it weighed several pounds.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I have and I have experienced so many and different types of phenomenon that even I have done is all included in the book that I am writing it is going to take a while,as I have to get my evidence off the internet for the book. I saved the majority online so I can include them in my book.

It documents my early experiences and present experiences with trying to capture evidence of where I am now,which is known to have haunted spaces. but I will protect it by not giving the information where I am do to the vulnerable people that reside there/here.

The reason that I am writing this book-I have a lymphoma and I need to get my book written to help others how to cope in the face of the paranormal.It shows about how I was afraid of the paranormal, learning to discern it, understand it , document it, and most of all not to fear it and how to fight the unknown that is evil.
edit on 7/6/12 by rachel07 because: Forgot to add some relevant information

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
I have and I have experienced so many and different types of phenomenon that even I have done is all included in the book that I am writing it is going to take a while,as I have to get my evidence off the internet for the book. I saved the majority online so I can include them in my book.

It documents my early experiences and present experiences with trying to capture evidence of where I am now,which is known to have haunted spaces. but I will protect it by not giving the information where I am do to the vulnerable people that reside there/here.

The reason that I am writing this book-I have a lymphoma and I need to get my book written to help others how to cope in the face of the paranormal.It shows about how I was afraid of the paranormal, learning to discern it, understand it , document it, and most of all not to fear it and how to fight the unknown that is evil.

Hi, Rachel07, Welcome

Thanks for posting your information. I'm sorry to hear about your health problem. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Please let us know when your book is finished, and the title so we can purchase a copy.
You will find many different types of stories throughout this thread, if you'd like to entertain yourself . Mine are scattered throughout the entire thread. Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611
Well Sled735, a few years back I felt my cat jump up on the bed and walk several steps from the foot of the bed up to the middle, along side me as I was about half asleep... then I remembered my cat was sleeping downstairs in the basement with my dog that night (much cooler for them in the summer) and I'd locked the stairway door. My first thought was either a skunk or oppossum had got into the house, or that was one humongulous rat... I started kicking like crazy and slung the covers all the way off the bed, but there was nothing. Since then I've read about the "little people" that are rumored to exist in the middle earth, so maybe it was going to be a visit from one of them, except I freaked out. A friend of mine has had several visits from a small entity, about the size of a two-year old child, walk up beside her in the bed and squat down gazing sweetly at her, and she had the sleep paralysis with the visits. They always seem to come when she is feeling exceptionally anxious about something, and she feels like there is a lot of love directed toward her, but the paralysis part scares her to death! Or maybe mine was a spirit dog or cat... the people who had the house before me had dogs and cats, I think. Not sure... anybody else heard of this? I definitely felt tiny, firm steps pushing the mattress down, like it weighed several pounds.

Thanks for sharing your story, Scribe611.

I saw a show on t.v. ( I forget which one ) where someone experienced something small going across their legs in bed. I seem to remember posting a video of it somewhere in my thread, but I couldn't tell you where it is. I don't think it was an animal, though. Don't know what that thing was!

My cousin that I discuss on here a lot used to wake up to seeing a very small elf-type person standing beside her bed when she was younger. She said he just stood there looking at her with a really evil grin that reached from ear to ear! Scared her half to death!

Well, enough of that. I have to go lie down now. I don't want evil elf people on mine mind as I try to go to sleep!

Please keep DarkBlade71 in your prayers. I can't help but think something terrible has happened to him. Last post he made was about cleansing an apartment, then he passed out and woke up with a bloody nose, and saw pentagrams shooting out from his eyes to the floor! I'm afraid something really bad has attached to him and harmed him!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Everything you said about that dream(which occurred the same day I posted about her in the hospital) makes sense. I do not know how to relate what you said to my personal life, but the mention of temptation and guilt ring my bell loud and clear; I am just going to agree with you saying that it may be about OBE's. I did have a dream the next day where I was in complete darkness with someone who was telling me to control my anger, which I quickly responded back by becoming enraged. Who ever was with me in that dream just shook their head in disappointment and then kind of kicked me out of the dream. I thought it was the right thing to do because I was in a completely blacked out area, so I did not want to trust what that person was telling me to do. Who knows? The only thing that I was curious about, was if me writing about the experience was what caused me to have that dream. However, I do suppose it very well could have been the real deal.

Alfred2012: I really dig everything you are sharing as I have no experience with any of it and find it very interesting. Thank you for clearly outlining everything for easier comprehension for slow people like me.

Sled735: I can not believe I did not think of the recent noises being heard all over the world in relation to what Alfred2012 is saying. You are brilliant. I love all the questions you have asked as I was wondering about them myself, you just beat me to it. Like I said, you are brilliant.

Nothing strange has happened at the house, but something did happen while I was at the gym. Two 60 pound weights jumped off the rack and landed about four away from the rack, which was right next to me. At the time I was debating with myself whether or not I should move up in weight from the two 50 pound weights I was currently lifting. There was a woman and man off to my right who saw it happen and we all just starred at one another for a full minute trying to figure out how that could have happened. We came up empty handed and just went back to lifting. But to emphasize, I have not felt a single presence since all that stuff moved across the room a week or so ago. I feel like my higher self is on vacation

BROWNIES.. BROWNIES.....
I must know the secret when everything is figured out as I love food.

Hi Rachel07, I hope your book works out for you and that you can also possibly share a story or two for entertainment.

Strange thought, I thought awhile back that someone on this thread was going to be trouble soon. However I thought it was going to be you Sled735. Best wishes for DarkBlade71, hopefully nothing too bad, possibly just tied up with things.

The rest of the boot camp stories and dreams will be up by Sunday night I am anticipating. Remember, do not eat yellow snow.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timical
reply to post by sled735

Sled735: I can not believe I did not think of the recent noises being heard all over the world in relation to what Alfred2012 is saying. You are brilliant. I love all the questions you have asked as I was wondering about them myself, you just beat me to it. Like I said, you are brilliant.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Strange thought, I thought awhile back that someone on this thread was going to be trouble soon. However I thought it was going to be you Sled735. Best wishes for DarkBlade71, hopefully nothing too bad, possibly just tied up with things.

Yes, I know the "evil ones" who are after you don't appreciate me telling you what they are up to. They may seek revenge on me, but the thing is... they can't touch me because my God is stronger than them, and He protects me from them. This I know!

edit on 6/7/2012 by sled735 because: Change wording

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Real quick, remind me later to discuss these dreams so I do not forget:

Guitar player, demon woman in the house, throwing eggs at school, the two court rooms, heaven, and purgatory.

Thanks in advance, or at least I can just look back and find this post.

I'm ready for more dreams!
The one about heaven and purgatory sound VERY interesting! Bring it on!

I'll do the others last.

Timical, here's the reminder you asked for...

I'm very interested to hear the one about Heaven and Purgatory first. Glad to have you back on the thread!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Everything you said about that dream(which occurred the same day I posted about her in the hospital) makes sense. I do not know how to relate what you said to my personal life, but the mention of temptation and guilt ring my bell loud and clear; I am just going to agree with you saying that it may be about OBE's. I did have a dream the next day where I was in complete darkness with someone who was telling me to control my anger, which I quickly responded back by becoming enraged. Who ever was with me in that dream just shook their head in disappointment and then kind of kicked me out of the dream. I thought it was the right thing to do because I was in a completely blacked out area, so I did not want to trust what that person was telling me to do. Who knows? The only thing that I was curious about, was if me writing about the experience was what caused me to have that dream. However, I do suppose it very well could have been the real deal.

Next time you are in a dark area with these beings ask them to lighten the area so you can see what's there. If this is your spirit guide trying to get you to work on your anger issue he/she should be willing to do this. If they refuse, ask why. There may be something there you aren't "ready" to see, so they are hiding it for your own good. But, in "dreams" darkness usually doesn't offer anything positive. If they refuse to lighten the area, and they won't give you any reason why they won't, then leave... like you did this time. Good job!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07

Hi, Rachel07, Welcome

Thanks for posting your information. I'm sorry to hear about your health problem. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Please let us know when your book is finished, and the title so we can purchase a copy.
You will find many different types of stories throughout this thread, if you'd like to entertain yourself . Mine are scattered throughout the entire thread. Enjoy!

Oops! I forgot you can't tell us the title of your book on here because it would be advertising, which I don't think ATS allows. Just send me a private message with the title of your book, okay?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The heaven dream: When the dream started I was waiting in a curving line(close to the back) that was the same length one would expect to see at the DMV. Everywhere I looked was white, it was a very peaceful place. The first thing I did was that I looked around to see if I could tell what I was in line for. The front of the line went off to the right of where I was standing and behind me there was about a dozen other people waiting. Behind them was a midst that others would appear from and then they too would get in line. People were constantly just appearing and getting in line. Everyone seemed very happy, but did not know why they were there. Standing a short distance off to my left was a person not waiting in line, just waiting. After talking to the people around me I asked the person standing off to my left what I was in line for and said that I do not believe I am suppose to be here. That person then said for me to come with them to go to the front. We "walked" up to where the front of the line leads to and there was a brick wall standing about ten feet in the air that went on in both directions for eternity. The bricks in the wall were very large and pure white. The size of these bricks would be roughly the same as an average pillow. In the distance, off to the right to where the front of line led to, there was a gate. I did not see the gate, I just know it was there. Anyways, there was a man standing in front of the wall who welcomed me over. The person that escorted me over to him stopped and waited behind us so that the man and I could talk alone. I know this sounds crazy, but I think it was Jesus. So like I said, he welcomed me over to him and told me congratulations for something I did and then lifted his arm towards the wall and told me to watch. The bricks in the wall turned into a T.V.(best way I can describe it) and then began to play a movie. There were bright colors and I know that at the time I understood what I was seeing but I can not give any description as to what it was. I know I saw a lot, but the amount of time it took to display everything was very short. When it finished playing I looked back at the man and he told to, "Go forth and finish." At this point the one escorted me out of the line and up to the front waved me over and when I walked back to that person we just sort of left and I woke up. The only strange thing I find about this dream is that the one that escorted me around had no sexual orientation. It was not a male or female, just... a person.

Around the same time as the heaven dream I had the dream about what I am referring to as purgatory. It is simply the best way I know how to convey the environment. It was very neutral, overall. I will conclude this in the next post as right now I am going to try and find a picture to resemble what I saw.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join