It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfred2012

Originally posted by sled735

Alfred2012, do you have your computer back up and running yet? Have you any new information you can share with us?

Anyone else, feel free to post your stories, or replies.

Hi,

pfffft. So it seems i lost two years of data and i'm still setting up the system. I need additonal 2-3 days but will come back to your thread on a daily base. Within the next 2-3 days i won't be able respond much, but i will catch up.

During the last days there are no "breaking news" through my sources (regarding the upcoming "events").

If there are any news during the next days i at least will keep you updated by a summary.

I'll be back soon

OMG! Two years of data lost!?
I'm so sorry to hear that. Geezzzzzeee! Well..... good luck in setting your system back up. Try to keep your blood pressure under control while working on it!
( I'm speaking from experience)duh:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611

Hi,

pfffft. So it seems i lost two years of data and i'm still setting up the system. I need additonal 2-3 days but will come back to your thread on a daily base. Within the next 2-3 days i won't be able respond much, but i will catch up.

Hmmm... sounds like some dark forces trying to shut down lines of communication, eh? Things must be heating up...

Hummmm.................
I hadn't thought of that, but you could be right!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by xKatox
reply to post by sled735

im planning on uploading the ghost pic as soon as i find the right charger for the phone

Do you have that charger yet? I'm interested in seeing your picture.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Yes. I think everyone has the ability to see or feel paranormal events but not everyone is open minded enough to see if, if that makes any sense. There are people, like me, who are really sensitive and are more open to paranormal events. I'm an artist, creative type - and an extreme introvert. I've always been hyper sensitive as well and have had many experiences I can not rationally explain. As I said, I think we all have the ability or that sixth sense - much like intuition. But not everyone chooses to use it or listen to it.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Do i have to upload it to a site? because its asking for a URL

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by xKatox
reply to post by sled735

Do i have to upload it to a site? because its asking for a URL

I'll send you a private message telling you how to do it.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
Yes. I think everyone has the ability to see or feel paranormal events but not everyone is open minded enough to see if, if that makes any sense. There are people, like me, who are really sensitive and are more open to paranormal events. I'm an artist, creative type - and an extreme introvert. I've always been hyper sensitive as well and have had many experiences I can not rationally explain. As I said, I think we all have the ability or that sixth sense - much like intuition. But not everyone chooses to use it or listen to it.

Would you mind sharing some of your experiences with us? We would love to hear them.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

actually if you visit my profile and check out my blog a lot of them are there

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

actually if you visit my profile and check out my blog a lot of them are there

I went to your profile, but didn't see anything about a blog there. Do you have a link you can provide?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Hi,

Hmmm... sounds like some dark forces trying to shut down lines of communication, eh? Things must be heating up...

Hummmm.................

Hi, i finally managed to re-install 90% of the software but appx. two years of data are lost for sure.
I asked my guide what the reason for this great desaster is but he was calm and seemed to be somewhat amused.

Two days ago i learned what the reason is. It was not a dark force (to be honest, for a moment i also had this thought). The reason is that i have to focus on that what will happen. When i analysed the data i have lost then i recognized that only the data (programs, video clips, etc) is destroyed which hampered me from time to time in working on my spiritual activities.

None of the data i have lost is critical for my life. I can tell you, that is very, very strange. But i more and more feel that I'm reaching a time where my whole focus on spiritual activities and calmness is needed.

I know, it sounds a little bit weird.

Possibly other members do have this type of "exigent" feeling, too? Something is going to happen soon...

I still do not have new information through my ET contacts but i will keep you informed!

The only thing which is remarkable are the clouds we currently see in the Munich area. They show very strange colors and patterns. Very strange. We had never seen this type of clouds before...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The only thing which is remarkable are the clouds we currently see in the Munich area. They show very strange colors and patterns. Very strange. We had never seen this type of clouds before...

Do you think this could have something to do with HAARP? Or, I've heard that sometimes the sky will do weird things before an earthquake.
The Bible says to look to the sky for signs at "the end".
Could you possible take some pictures to post here? I'm curious as to how it looks.

Glad to see you back. Sorry you lost some of your data, but like you said... things happen for a reason.

edit on 6/15/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

Maybe the ghostly entities and unearthly beings that so many people have seen all over the world,are choosing and deciding who amongst us will see them? perhaps for a purpose beyond our ability to understand, they may be able to see us all the time and interact with us whenever they want and they may actually be all around us everywhere,within an alternate reality that exists outside of our visible spectrum,upon another vibrational frequency of the electromagnetic spectrum...

edit on 15-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

absolutely. Most entries are dealing with dreams and the few experiences I've had with paranormal- most recently with the church I work for. dreamsnthingz.blogspot.ca...

there a few ramblings about personal daily things but most entries are about the paranormal and dreams.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

absolutely. Most entries are dealing with dreams and the few experiences I've had with paranormal- most recently with the church I work for. dreamsnthingz.blogspot.ca...

there a few ramblings about personal daily things but most entries are about the paranormal and dreams.

Thanks, Charmeine.

I have to leave for work now, but I'll check it out when I get home in the morning.
Have a great night.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

that's an interesting spin to it. Or maybe they recognize those who are more sensitive about picking up energies. Everything in the universe is connected by energy. So it's only natural to assume that when we pass on, some of that energy gets left behind or recycled into something new and different. When you read the thousands of stories about encounters. Tv's, radios, computers switching on and off, lights and other things, the only thing that makes sense is that spirits are just energy left behind from when they were alive. If that makes any sense.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Well, that was just fascinating!

Speaking of the sleep paralysis... It was only a couple of weeks ago that I came across some information on a thread on ATS ( sorry, I don't remember which one because I look at a lot of them ), and they were saying that sleep paralysis is the beginning stages of having an OBE. The thing you have to conquer to reach the OBE is getting over the fear. The fear is what brings on the evil entities, whatever form it comes in. Try not to panic when you realize you can't move (that's because your spirit is out of your body), and ask your spirit guide to come and help you continue your journey. He/she will show up and take you to some wonderful places in the universe!
I'm tempted to say you may have been on an OBE when you were flying over Greece, but other things about your "dream" make me wonder if you were.

My niece had an experience with sleep paralysis, and she saw an evil lumberjack standing in her doorway with an axe, and he was giving her an evil smile. She thought he was going to chop her up!

We have a member on my thread, user name Alfred2012, that has OBEs. If you go back to maybe page 44, or somewhere in there, you can read some of his experiences. There are many pages for your enjoyment! He has shared information that he has received from his guide on his journeys. Quite fascinating!

You entire blog was very interesting, even the things that weren't paranormal. A lot of what you wrote about reminded me of some of my own experiences. And I, too, am a nature lover. I love the mountains where I live, and I feel the closest to "spirit" when I spend time taking walks through the woods, and looking at beautiful scenery, sunsets, sunrises, listening to the calming effects of a rolling creek, or anything having to do with nature. It feeds my soul.

Thank you for sharing your stories. I hope you'll come back and comment from time to time.
I'll be watching your blog to see what happens next.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Well since the age of 3 i have had a Invisible being visit me in my dreams, An invisible force throwing me out of windows, down stairs pining me to wals etc, Also once i woke up and couldnt move a single muscle in my body but could hear/ Sense somthing behind me in my bedroom... this i think may be related to the prior but im not sure. I have seen a Bright Cylindrical (almost oval) Object over cambridge once or twice. You are not alone

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3DKA0S
reply to post by sled735

Well since the age of 3 i have had a Invisible being visit me in my dreams, An invisible force throwing me out of windows, down stairs pining me to wals etc, Also once i woke up and couldnt move a single muscle in my body but could hear/ Sense somthing behind me in my bedroom... this i think may be related to the prior but im not sure. I have seen a Bright Cylindrical (almost oval) Object over cambridge once or twice. You are not alone

Since the age of 3? Wow! How old are you now, if you don't mind me asking? If this "thing" has been with you a long time, it could be someone from a past life that hasn't came back yet, trying to cause you problems in this one.
I've read several stories with people telling the same thing as you, and they went to do a past life regression. Turns out it was people from past lives.
Or, it could just be something you are trying to work out in your dreams coming across in symbols.

I'm really good at doing dream analysis. If you would like me to do this for you, I will. I will need as much detail as you can remember in the dream... colors of things, weather conditions, directions things were facing, everything you can possibly remember in the dream right down to the smallest detail.

If you read the post above yours, your dream where you woke up unable to move sounds like the beginning stages of an OBE, also known as sleep paralysis. Read what I said in that post.

Thanks for sharing your comments.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

When i pick up a glass with my hand and then put it down and leave the room,although i'm no longer there,a part of me remains behind,my fingerprints on the glass and so perhaps ghosts are psychic fingerprints, maybe resulting from the conscious mental energy released during traumatic events...

but why do we never hear of thousands of ghosts roaming around the battlefields of world war one and two? like normandy,stalingrad,moscow,leningrad,somme,gallipoli and many others,where millions died horribly? all i have ever heard about is a handful of reports of a few ghosts seen at the gettysburg battlefield from the american civil war...

edit on 16-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Hi,

Hummmm.................

Possibly other members do have this type of "exigent" feeling, too? Something is going to happen soon...

I still do not have new information through my ET contacts but i will keep you informed!

I DO feel like something is going to happen... just around the corner!
Have you all seen this thread on ATS? It is an AMAZING story! They say it is an old one, but I'm glad the OP posted it again because I hadn't ever heard of this lady.
Check it out. I hate to send people off my thread, but I think this is worth a look!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Come back here and post your comments, also. Thanks!

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join