It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linking Thread for Strange Sound Phenomenon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

ATTENTION:

PLEASE add any new sound videos or stories or anything about this "sound" to THIS existing thread.
There are way too many threads and all the videos are being posted numerous times on various threads.
This thread will allow for a more organized way of discussing this....all in one place.

Thank you.

I will try to include links to all of the mysterious sound threads. It will be easier to research this subject if they are not so scattered. Any help will be appreciated.
Sorry if I missed your thread. Feel free to add your link.

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here

A new "Sky Sound" video

Incredibly Strange Phenomena in Knoxville Tennessee Right Now

2011 WEIRD SOUND Strange NOISE Big Big Summary part 1 + 2 + 3 + 4

The Strange Sound Being Heard Around The World Redux: The Menominee Crack Revisited

Strange sounds, rumbling noises, bass like sounds, ect

'Strange Sound Heard THROUGHOUT Costa Rica!!!

Strange mechincal sounds in the sky

Strange sounds from sky in Gloucestershire,UK

Strange sounds heard after earthquakes in West texas

Florida-March 2011!Wow! Eerie 20 Minute, Loud Rumbling Sound *Video*,

Strange sound story

edit on January 18th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Thanks! a lot of threads here I haven't seen.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

Plot occurrences on a spreadsheet

Great thread - hope more people can add to my spreadsheet tracker...
edit on 12-1-2012 by facchino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NotApplicable

You're welcome
Search revealed page after page of results so this is just a smattering, if you will.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Good job! There are so many more...you'll have your hands full
Thankyou so much!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a while ago i done a thread here investigating the weird hums booms and tremors might be useful or another place for people to search/reply

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

WOW - your thread has had the most work put into this I have yet seen, cannot read all yet as at work but will digest in tomorrow...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

Here is OldCorp's thread started yesterday!

Strange Roaring Noise in Michigan Sky

Thanks for this thread!!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
thanks for putting this together! hopefully this will keep too many new threads from being formed and help us to be more organized about it. this may remain a mystery for a long time but i've watched this escalate so much in the last couple of months that i feel it's an important phenomena to pay attention to. glad to see it stick at the top of the page.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hello, thank you for compiling this list.

Which one of the threads is the main one where ideas/theories are being discussed?

There are a lot of threads with multiple pages so your help is greatly appreciated.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
rather than look to the skies people should look more to the earth. I made a thread HERE

it included these two videos taken on August 22nd, one in Colorado and one in Tampa Bay

article with best video

reports say:
"when one of the main air pressure relief tunnels for this CIA tunnel, located at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa Florida, was forced open allowing millions of cubic feet of air to rush suddenly into the atmosphere. The unique sound of this event was captured by video [1st video left] during a baseball game being played at Tropicana Field near MacDill, though US officials blamed the “mystery noise” on a faulty sound system."

now, when you watch the video and imagine a huge tunnel being opened up and million of cubic feet of air rushing into the atmosphere it fits in very nicely with the sound being heard.

and

the very next day these two areas had the biggest earthquake in those two areas for decades.

The stories being circulated are that this was 2 underground bases being wiped out, and it's been reported that many more bases around the US have been put out of service.

Any videos with similar sounds to the two videos above you should put together in one group and then check the earthquake activity that followed it and also see if it ties in with a thought location of one of the many underground bases the US has built over the last 60 years.

Everyone looks to the sky because they hear it, but it could be coming from the ground or underground. Regarding the noises i posted, the russians explained that they are very used to these noises.

"This GRU report, however, points out that Russian engineers are well acquainted with this unique sound as they work feverishly to prepare an additional 5,000 bomb shelters ordered by Prime Minister Putin this past spring to be completed by the end of 2012.

Russian engineers were, also, able to duplicate this unique sound this past March when they were called into the Ukraine to vent a number of deep underground tunnels from poison gas that had killed three people near Kiev and which was, likewise, captured by video. [2nd video left]"

i just found another article talking about a 4.8 earthquake in San Antonio that was the result of another base being destroyed so i'm going to look now for mysterious sounds, see if there was one reported just before the earthquake.

The Ukraine video has already been posted in at least one topic listed in the OP, the weird sound they recorded was the Russians venting out the tunnels nearby.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Equ1nox

Thanks for the info and links.

Keep them coming, folks.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Strange Sounds Mexico 2012

Sounds alot like Godzilla! I think the fallen ones, Dragons of Old have awoken.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
that first video is so loud and clear for that guy, i'm going to dig around see if i can come up with anything, the sound in the 1st vid seems to be a "common" strange sound but not like the ones i posted.

Could be something crazy like them boring more holes underground and thats the sound of the huge machine working and hitting some resistance, not sure, don't want to speculate too much, but very interesting indeed.

i don't think it comes from the sky, sounds to me like groaning from within echoing out across the land

EDIT:
there does seem to be a lot of underground bunkers in Canada, that video from Manitoba is interesting as Manitoba seems to be an important illuminati location and also has a few bunkers:

"Emergency Government Headquarters are nuclear fallout bunkers built by the Government of Canada at the height of the Cold War"

Shilo, Manitoba (CFB Shilo) – Regional Emergency Government Headquarters
Hughes, Manitoba (Camp Hughes Transmitter Station transmitter for CFB Shilo) - Communication Bunkers

i'd be interested to know if that video is close to either of those because it did sound very loud.

also: "There have been around 20 sightings of UFO's in Manitoba and the northern states adjacent to the prairie provinces this spring." seems to have a lot of ufo sightings, the 1967 is the most well known it seems, but there are still sightings today,

Maybe the US elite trying to escape to Canada digging their way out

either way im researching into the underground theory, there's nothing in the air to explain any of these sounds, they sound almost mechanical to me

maybe the world is just an egg and the mechanical alien overlords are finally hatching

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Here's a new one from neobludragon

Strange sounds in Mexico?,

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

You don't mind if I add my experience to the thread do you? I heard a noise in the sky last week here in northern Michigan and was lucky enough to catch some of it before it faded altogether. There was a LIGHT SHOW too!

This footage was taken near the 45th parallel in the Lower Peninsula of Michigan at 7:20 p.m. on 1/10/2012. I uploaded it directly from the camera for maximum quality, and I have not edited or converted the footage in any way.

The roaring sound was initially much louder than what I captured, but by the time I got into the house and got my camera it had faded quite a bit. From start to finish the sound lasted about 10 minutes.

I didn't even notice the lights at first, but when I did I focused in on them immediately. I saw this exact same thing last week over the town of Ossineke but since I didn't have any proof I didn't say anything. I could not tell if there was a roaring noise last week as I was traveling in a rather loud pickup and since I wasn't expecting to hear anything I wasn't listening.

There are no active military installations anywhere near here. The closest would have been Wurtsmith Air Force Base, but it closed down many years ago. The local airport is only large enough to service turboprops; the closet jet capable airport is in Saginaw, which is about 140 miles away. Yes I live in the sticks. All the better to ride out TEOTWAWKI.

ORIGINAL ATS THREAD: Strange Roaring Noise In Northern Michigan - Light Show Too!

ETA:
reply to post by jennybee35

Thanks JennyBee. I just saw that after crafting my post. Did you see the video I took the day after? It snowed about 6 inches in 24 hours and the temps got down to -5F. Man, this weather is gonna take some getting used to - again.

Brrr.

edit on 1/16/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Of course I don't mind
but jennybee35 beat you to it! Lolz
My schedule does not permit me to scan ATS 24/7 (as much as I would like to) so it would be great if, whenever you find a related thread, you could send it this way. It's easier for us all if we can keep them together.

Much abliged
~Neysa

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
MLB game with the haunting bellow

edit on 16-1-2012 by Krystian because: Linking on an iPad...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krystian
MLB game with the haunting bellow

edit on 16-1-2012 by Krystian because: Linking on an iPad...

youtube link no good. Can you give me a direct URL? I wanna hear this one. This is extremely interesting.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I posted this on another thread but maybe it should be here. I have modified to fit this thread. I would llike to document this in some kind of hard copy chart, anonymous of course.

It is weird that the sounds are ALL OVER THE WORLD. With questions such as these: How long have you lived in the vicinity? What do your neighbors think? When you travel away from the area can you still hear it? Do you hear it in nearby cities and towns? Is it every day, once a week, month??? How long does it last? Morning or evening? Have you tried to investigate the source? What do your city leaders say? Anything in the papers or news about it? What was the weather like, cloudy, fair, hot, what time of year?

If people will document their experiences, I will try and compile into some sort of file. Please be truthful, informative and forthcoming. If we put this all together, dates, times, locations etc., maybe we can come up with something. If someone has more pointed questions that need to be asked, please also note them. Let’s put our heads...well, ears together, and figure this out. Feel free to u2u me for other information. The data will be completely anonymous.

Thanks to all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join