It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ctophil

Oh dear! I think the whole world is possessed!

Thank you for answering my question.

Namaste

ETA: you've got mail.

edit on 5/21/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735I think I already contributed, but I kind find my entry in this OP. I've had four strange things happen to me:

A few days/weeks after my Mom passed away, one of my cousins was taking me to my Aunt's house. As we turned the corner I saw a woman who looked exactly like my Mom. Same outfit and look. I looked over to my cousin and he seemed unconcerned/unfazed.
Second situation happened when I went to visit my Mom's grave on the 15th year anniversary of her death. At the time I was 30, and just pondering the occassion that I have lived another lifetime after her death. Upon reaching her burial site, I felt a tremendous sorrow like I had never felt before. I expected to just lay flowers on her gravestone and pay respects, but I ended up crying like a child for several minutes.
The third situation, I was hiking in the Kaibab Forest of Northern Arizona. I had broken away from the main camp to take care of business. As I was watering the local bushes, this massive humanoid thing rises right on the other side of the bushes. This thing rose to like 8 or 9 feet. Took a snort, and just ran up the STEEP embankment and around the butte. This was not a bear. It may have been a BigFoot.
About four years ago, my father passed away. I had hauled ass from another city to make it to his deathbed. As he expired his last breath and as the heart monitor showed he flatlined. I was holding his hand and I felt an "energy" go through my arm. It was a combination of holding a small battery and having a blast of AC flowing through your arm. I went away thinking that as his soul was leaving his body, it went through my body.

Weird stuff..

Kratos

Kratos

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

No, I don't see any previous posts by you, Kratos. So, welcome to the thread.

Many people see others who look like their departed loved ones, especially soon after their death. Maybe it is really them sending us a message that they are okay, still 'alive', just in a different dimension. Or maybe it's just a trick of our minds because we want to see them so much. The mind is a very powerful thing!

I know after my second husband was killed in a car wreck, I saw him everywhere! I saw his reflection in the toaster that was within view on the kitchen counter from my bed, I saw him pass by in a car, I saw him in so many different places that I began to question whether he actually was killed, or if it was staged so he could do some type of secret government work. But, at the same time, I knew in my heart that he was dead because of the experience I had right after his death.
It was strange.
Just saying, so you know you weren't losing your mind. It happens.

You probably didn't realize the emotions you still had bottled up inside until you stood at your mom's grave. The mind will protect us from more than we can handle by storing it away in a 'safe place' until we are ready to deal with it. You just had a moment where you were ready. It's good to grieve the passing of a loved one. It's how we heal inside.

Yep, you saw big foot. Too bad you didn't get a good, clear picture for all the skeptics out there. He's real!

The thing about your dad's energy passing through you is interesting. I don't know how to address that, unless he just wanted to 'feel' (hug) you as he passed. Maybe he wanted to validate for you that there is more than just the body after death.

Again, an experience I had after my second husband passed... he possessed my body for several weeks! I was literately seeing life in the physical here, but 'feeling' the other side.
Things that people did, how they behaved, movies on t.v., nothing made sense to me, and I had no sense of time. I quit my job because it didn't offer any type of help to the people in the world (I was a bookkeeper). I saw everything differently, though spiritual eyes.
He left my body after a few weeks and my thinking returned to 'normal' (if anyone out there can consider me normal. Ha!)

I won't rattle on about my experience; it's in the thread somewhere. The point I'm making is, I believe you. The souls of our loved ones can enter our bodies. The main thing is that they don't stay there, as Ctophil just discussed in a previous post.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.

edit on 5/21/2014 by sled735 because: clarification

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
My sister, who has never had a paranormal experience in her entire life, called me yesterday to tell me about something that happened to her as she was going to bed the previous night.

She said she had hung her bra over a piece of exercise equipment she has in the room, then crawled into bed after changing into her p.j.s. The way she described the bra was, it was hanging by one of the arm straps over a handle bar.

So she gets in bed, and just a minute later, she sees a flash of bright light, then notices her bra swinging back and forth as if something had pushed it with lots of force.

She said the air/heat was not running to create a breeze, nor did the covers fan it when she got into bed (too much time had passed).

She was freaked out by the whole thing, and got up to tell my mother (she is her caregiver).
Her first paranormal experience, and she is older than me! Hooray! Finally!!
Do you people know how long I have waited for one of my siblings to have an experience of the weird kind?!

I kind of exhaled after she told me this. At last... maybe they (my family) won't think I'm the only crazy one. lol

I was sitting on the other end of the phone smiling from ear to ear as she told me about it.

Glad we weren't skyping where she could see me. lol

Anyway, I asked her who she thought it could have been? My first thought was our dad. Then she said it could have been our dad ( before I had said who I felt it was). She only reinforced my thoughts, so I told her I felt it was probably him too.
That seemed to calm her down some.

Just thought I'd share that with you guys.
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
One time I was at a friends house. There was three of us there just dancing around the living room. Me and my friend got up on the coffee table and started dancing up there when a big ball of light came towards us. It was coming so fast we barely had time to move out the way. It hit the ceiling fan and darted across the room. We all ran outside and sat on the curb until my friends dad got home.

Another time at that same house my friend and I were asleep on her bed when we woke to the sound of some one/something walk across the furnace grate in the hallway. We thought maybe it was her dad going to the bathroom or something but both had a very uneasy feeling. Then the center of her bed started to rise, the best way I can describe it is like some one was under it pushing up slowly on it with their foot. We thought it was her dad messing with us but we were too scared to look under the bed so we both got up and ran to her dads room only to see him in the bed. We ended up laying on his bedroom floor the rest of the night freaking out. I never stayed at her house again.

Now that I'm older I have realized there is no way a human being could have pushed on the mattress like that because of the box spring.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: winterf

Yeah, I used to experience things when I stayed over at my cousin's house. Her house was even more active than mine.
At least I had a witness when we experienced something. At my house, I was always alone. It would never do anything in front of the other family members. They all thought it was just my imagination.

It wasn't. I felt very alone growing up with no one believing what was happening to me.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I must say your words of wisdom are very insightful and like a breath of fresh air. I really enjoy reading them and appreciate your advice about asking God or Archangel Michael to send the dark souls away.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Oh, you're in for a treat with Ctophil's posts.

Go click on the little man at the bottom of his avatar. The click on "posts in thread". It will bring up everything he has posted in the thread.
It's like 'music for the soul'.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Yeah, I used to experience things when I stayed over at my cousin's house. Her house was even more active than mine.
At least I had a witness when we experienced something. At my house, I was always alone. It would never do anything in front of the other family members. They all thought it was just my imagination.

It wasn't. I felt very alone growing up with no one believing what was happening to me.

I'm sorry, I know how you feel. I hate it when things happen and I'm alone you are looked at like your insane if you tell some one about it and if you don't tell anyone that feeling is just as bad. That's why I'm glad I have witnesses to some of the things that has happened that way I know I'm not crazy and If I am I know I have company lol.
edit on 21-5-2014 by winterf because: spelling

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Also, this is a great thread to open that scientific mind up a bit, huh?

What an interesting statement, isnt it?

It almost sounds as if you expect a scientific mind to be closed, when the method explicitly states the opposite. Kind of how Christianity was corrupted, as Ghandi so eloquently pointed out when he observed Christians were very unlike their Christ.

Perhaps it was my use of the word limitation? I wouldnt think so, given we all have those and they happen to complement each other perfectly when used cooperatively.

Hmm, out of curiosity.. can you tell me a story that you think will blow my mind? I wont tell you the extent of what I experience, because that would ruin it! Edit: Ok, thats a little unfair even if it would more accurately communicate your portrayal of who I am. Ill give the hint that I have experienced nearly everything in this thread. As well as much, much more.

edit on 21-5-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I just finished reading a post in one of my other threads. It explains our 'experiences' very clearly:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now and then, when your conscious guard is down you will allow yourself to perceive momentarily some of these other dimensions. But because of what you have been taught to think about what reality is supposed to be, sometimes those experiences cause great fear within you and you shut them off. Those that do not shut them off you label, "insane." But they are seeing realities just as real as the one you are seeing. It is simply that they are seeing realities that are not the mass agreed-upon reality. Sometimes you will notice they experience great difficulty in seeing these other realities and great difficulties in relating to your world. The difficulty they have within their own lives is not the product of being able to see other realities – the difficulty is created by not being allowed to communicate what they see back to your reality. Sometimes an individual will be clever enough to figure out how to communicate what they are perceiving back into the reality they are 1familiar with. When they allow a smooth transition of information from one reality to another reality, you do not call them crazy anymore, you call them geniuses.

I love that!!
Seems we may have a whole bunch of geniuses on this thread.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Let me give you a test, if I might.

What is the mechanism that controls/allows for such things to occur? Meaning, are you knowledgeable on the actual processes themselves or more on how they are carried out? Kind of like asking, do you know how the gears turn or are you one who tells what the clock face says?

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
originally posted by: Serdgiam

Also, this is a great thread to open that scientific mind up a bit, huh?

What an interesting statement, isnt it?

It almost sounds as if you expect a scientific mind to be closed, when the method explicitly states the opposite. Kind of how Christianity was corrupted, as Ghandi so eloquently pointed out when he observed Christians were very unlike their Christ.

Perhaps it was my use of the word limitation? I wouldnt think so, given we all have those and they happen to complement each other perfectly when used cooperatively.

Hmm, out of curiosity.. can you tell me a story that you think will blow my mind? I wont tell you the extent of what I experience, because that would ruin it! Edit: Ok, thats a little unfair even if it would more accurately communicate your portrayal of who I am. Ill give the hint that I have experienced nearly everything in this thread. As well as much, much more.

Sorry for the late reply. I missed your post earlier.
Well, yes, it has been my personal experience that a person with a scientific mind can't open it to the possibilities of what some people experience as being more than a delusional brain in operation.

I'm happy to hear you are open to other possibilities.

Okay, the personal experience that blew my mind the most would be ALL of them!

If I have to pick one at the top of the list, it would be between these two:

Or this one:

My close encounter was went I was coming home one night after working second shift. I came to this fast food restaurant and remember looking at my watch to see if I had time to go through the drive-through before they closed. It was 10:40 p.m., and they closed at 11:00 p.m. So I pulled into the drive-through lane with 3 cars ahead of me and another behind me. Once I placed my order I pulled up with 2 cars still ahead of me at the serving _ Then I saw something flashing in the sky. I kept watching it, and it got closer, and closer. It was flashing orange/red and green lights. As it approached even closer I could see it was oblong-shaped like a cigar, and flipping end over end. One end had the orange/red light glowing from it, and the other end had the green light. This object made absolutely no noise at all! As it approached just above the tree tops across the road it stopped flipping, and just glided through the air. It came down extremely low, just over the top of the building, and shot down a bright beam that went right beside my car in the parking lot! I noticed no one else seemed to be looking at it so I stuck my head all the way out my window and hollered at the car behind me, "What the hell is that thing?!!" I was so scared I was shaking! No one answered, and actually, everyone seemed to be suspended in time, no one was moving at all! After the light beam passed my car it started slowly flipping again, and then took off into the sky, and was gone in the blink of an eye!
The strange thing that confused me most about this encounter was the fact I lost 20 minutes from the time I saw the UFO until it took off again, which only seemed like maybe 2 or 3 minutes, and the fact that no one else seemed to even notice it, like they were all statues, not moving at all! I still haven't figured this out, but I heard of others losing time when they saw UFOs, and it turned out they were abducted! I won't go that far, but if I was, I don't want to remember it! - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5/21/2014 by sled735 because: fix format

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Ill give the hint that I have experienced nearly everything in this thread. As well as much, much more.

Post, or it didn't happen.

Seriously, we would all LOVE to hear your stories. Please.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

For your story, I will share one of mine.

And remember... just because someone approaches things within a coherent construct, doesnt mean that they feel they have the absolute truth. I actually found it more successful to explore what happened to me through science than any other way. The rest dont particularly give answers, they focus more on appeals to emotion and authority. The same can be said about someone who claims they are spiritual. Some of these can be the most close minded you will ever meet, they just define what they see differently. It can be said for any group, and it could be said for any individual being. The labels they use to communicate are simply a baseline, and not a definition. The universe is far, far too amazing for that.

Some of my friends and I went into the mountains for a camping trip (very common). There were about five or six of us (it was a while ago, cant remember too specifically!). That night, however, one of my friends pointed up to the sky and exclaimed, "That star is moving!" To which, we all started laughing and saying "put down the J brother." lulz..

He got rather angry at this point, and said "Just LOOK!" So, some of us did, and we could see three lights that seemed to be dancing with one another. It was very much like they were playing, though all of us had a different idea of how far away they were (which is kind of interesting). They were moving *extremely* fast with incredible direction changes.

We were all entranced for who knows how long, it was quite a neat thing to see. At some point, they just started to fade until we were looking at the stars again. It seemed to be done in a way to inspire awe, because all of us had our breaths taken away by the sheer grandeur of the starlit sky before us. We ended up putting the fire out, and we all just stared at the stars silently until, one by one, we started heading to bed.

So, you would think that seeing the lights would be the focus, but our collective experience actually focuses more on the beauty of the stars that night. They even danced a little for us so that we could see the innate beauty present in the stillness.
edit on 21-5-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Post, or it didn't happen.

Seriously, we would all LOVE to hear your stories. Please.

As you can see, I just shared one.

Its actually hard for me, because like I said, I experience the "paranormal" on a daily and constant basis. Everywhere I look and spend time (though some are more active than others). So, by you giving a specific, I can give a related story that I have experienced. To confuse things even more, I do not believe in the paranormal or supernatural. In fact, I simply view it all to be very much normal, and very much natural.

I perceive the world much, much differently than most. Thats not bragging, I feel it is both isolating and bestows great responsibility. Perhaps could even be considered a burden, but by carrying it, one can grow stronger and more determined.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Good! I'm happy you have seen UFOs.

I posted two experiences, so you own me another one.

I DO research other possibilities to explain my experiences, as well.
I posted a thread that explains a lot from more of a scientific view:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I read every post as well, though, I am a worker now. I just woke up 4 hours early this time, so I'll write once, with less quality.

To the sides of my eyes I seem to see bright spots through the window at night, also the moon through the blocking clouds. I often seem to see movement of bunny sized beings on the sides of the eyes some 2 meters away. They disappear when looking there - just the sides of the eyes seem to see anything.

I saw some red fluid like stuff in the air, half moving up, half down very clearly a half meter in front/a little right of me for some seconds.

At night, when trying to identify patterns in these distortions everywhere It looked like at least human sized beings were interested in me seeing and touching them. I guess I saw 20 cm wide distortions around them and around my body.
I thought my "third eye" place was gonna go weaker by trying, but the tickling is stronger now with breathing for extra air. It still seems useless, though, more contra productive preventing reactive tickling or possible magnetic field detection for a day.

I feel walls and solid objects mainly by the density of air when walking against it. There are also invisible layers besides air from which I extract information the same way. Some almost only react to metal. Thin objects are a problem in detection, so walking in the pitch black dark is not without risk. Closing the eyes or covering them for testing different things never seems very helpful. Somewhere a little light will always shine through. Closed eyes still get to see things through the lids.

I also hear 3 echoes of sounds and all kinds of details on one side after cleaning my ears.. but it seems I damaged them, so I feel #ed up atm, besides half my butt hurting after waking up

And don't get this wrong, these things are not related to 3rd eye attempts.

I also found good uses for stretching the little middle of the throat place besides willingly causing yawning flow.

originally posted by: ctophil
Most people go through their entire lives without a single hint of a "paranormal" encounter. I just explained to a Brother in a private message about his nightmares. You see, it's better to have nightmares than not have any "bad" dreams at all.

Though, I have no fear at all during or after these dreams, brother. It's simply similar to what people describe as nightmares and I usually wake up when I die there. They just still remain after removing all fears.
Most people seem to have encounters, but they forget or explain it away later.

I welcome any kind of spirit to come into me or follow me to learn or teach or to feel. Though, I would no more longer recommend it, because I am a worker.

Love to all ~

edit on 21-5-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: oneoneone

Welcome back, 111.
Good to see some of the members returning to post lately.

I don't think I have anything to add, other than what I've said in my previous posts to you, and it's coming a severe storm here now, so I need to shut down the computer.

If anyone else has any replies, have at it.

edit on 5/22/2014 by sled735 because: typo

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Let me give you a test, if I might.

What is the mechanism that controls/allows for such things to occur? Meaning, are you knowledgeable on the actual processes themselves or more on how they are carried out? Kind of like asking, do you know how the gears turn or are you one who tells what the clock face says?

Hello and Namaste. Friend, the Universe is made out of One type of substance, Energy or Light. And this Energy can be transformed and transmuted into a total of 6 Elements. Even thoughts are Energy. Therefore, you can also transmute thoughts into physical objects. With the right training and consciousness, you can transform ANYTHING in this world and become ONE with anything with mere thoughts or feelings (one is Duality, the other is Oneness)! These Elements are Earth, Water, Air, Fire, Spirit (Ether), and Void.

Now, let me discuss a little bit on transmutation of objects and yourself. Master Jesus walked on water, remember? What he did was transform the water molecules under his feet from liquid into solid. You've heard of Water Bending before in the Avatar show/Movie. It's not just fantasy. It's more real than you know. If you paid attention to shape shifters, such as the Reptilian race, then you must also know that a solid object like your body can be transformed and warped into any shape, including making it look like a fruit on a table. This is Earth, Water, Air, and Ether Bending. You've heard of some Monks who could levitate off the ground while meditating? Air Bending through their Consciousness. You get the picture, yes?

Let's move on to Spirit or Ether. Notice that as we move through the spectrum of Elements, you get less and less dense. Spirit is one of the least dense of the Elements. It is an Energy form that can pass through anything, and can become a part of anything as well. When people die, they lose their physical bodies and become pure Ether. As a physical person, you can only go into a house through the door or an opening. But as an Ethereal Being, you can go into a house through any place, including the ceiling and walls. This Being can also move into physical objects like computers, TVs, paintings, lamps, furniture, and you got it, a human physical body. And when they move in, they make it their new home. Ghosts, Demons, and Dark Entities require these objects to move in because they have this inner craving for a body. But weaker Dark Souls have a hard time possessing a human body. They will learn though. You see, if you live in the 3rd and 4th Dimensions, you always need a body. Possession is nothing more than merging your Ethereal Element into other objects, such as a body--energy becoming a part of another energy source.

A Spiritual Master can also transform his or her physical body into the 5th Element, Ether. When this happens, you can do the same thing Souls can do plus a lot more. This is where special abilities like Shape Shifting, Bi-Location and Teleportation are possible.

I haven't talked about the 6th Element because it's not relevant nor productive in our discussion.

May God's Peace and Love be with you all.

new topics

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join